Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plots revamped, come in! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:51 am
Hi. o Ao I'm Lady or Woody or Goldie, or whatever you want to call me cause my full username is much too long but it's too old for me to change now.

Please quote or pm me to get my attention. I also have aim (karikurai) but best pm me to poke me online since I'm not on there often. ^^

Status: Back now after an incredibly long break. Still at uni, so rp replies will be slow, but would love to get one or two started. <3

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Dietrich Cress
Division: Life

Quick facts:
>>>odd mixture of scientific knowledge and bad language
>>>awkward when out of his element
>>>can be unapologetically blunt
>>>loyal when needed
>>>can be an awful awful troll
>>>more in his dorm

Looking for:
Friends/allies/enemies: He's new, needs more interaction, make friends, enemies, get to know people. Everything really.
Mentor: He has practically no idea what is going on. Needs someone, preferably from the Life Division, to help him out and teach him stuff.
Training buddy: He has no idea how to use his weapon. Mace attached to katana what??? He needs someone to help him learn now to accidentally hit himself with the mace while still being able to wield the katana effectively.
Haircut: It's not going to happen right away, but at some point down the line, he's going to get his dumb long hair caught in his mace's chain when training/battling and it's all going to be hell muhahahahhahhahaha. He'll need to cut his hair lol.
Science bros: Can be girls too. Just people he can geek out with nbd.
ANYTHING: Barring certain death and crippling injuries, I'm open to anything. :'D Just poke me, and we can work stuff out ok.

Lady in the Golden Wood

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:09 am
User Image
Name: Aoife NĂ­ Fhearghail (Eva)
Division: Halloween Student (Banshee)

Quick facts:
>>>self-made mute, hates the sound of her own voice
>>>carries a giant notepad around for communication purposes
>>>aesthetics are important to her
>>>sucker for pretty things
>>>loves warm hugs

Looking for:
Friends/allies/enemies: Snuggle buddies. People to hang out with. Eva's super new, so just need some interaction. xD
SENPAI OuO <33333: She has practically no idea what is going on at school at the moment, so it'll be great to have someone bring her up to speed and show her the ropes. Ideally, this will be a lasting relationship where she can come to this person for help/advice. o uo b
ANYTHING: Barring certain death and crippling injuries, I'm open to anything. :'D Just poke me, and we can work stuff out ok.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:11 am

Lady in the Golden Wood

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:11 am

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:13 am

Lady in the Golden Wood

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:14 am
Ok, it's open now. Please come in. o Ao <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:25 am
HI LADY

My hunter Ian is in the infirmary atm dying recovering, but once he's out I'd love for him to get to know your boy!

lady in the golden wood

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:52 pm
kuroopu
HI LADY

My hunter Ian is in the infirmary atm dying recovering, but once he's out I'd love for him to get to know your boy!

Yes please. :'D Lemme know whenever you're freeeeeeeee~~  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:10 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood

Hi...hi how you doing. I HAVE Noemi whose a brand new mist hunter. She's very shy and timid but I am pushing her to meet people ovo maybe she can train with him in a life for a day?

Or I have my full moon hunter Dakota, he's not too fond of life hunters but since the kids new, he wouldn't mind showing him a couple of things!  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:10 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
Lady in the Golden Wood

Hi...hi how you doing. I HAVE Noemi whose a brand new mist hunter. She's very shy and timid but I am pushing her to meet people ovo maybe she can train with him in a life for a day?

Or I have my full moon hunter Dakota, he's not too fond of life hunters but since the kids new, he wouldn't mind showing him a couple of things!

Hiiii. ^^ I would love either one or even both. xD Since Cress is very new and I haven't gotten around to rping him yet, I would love if there was someone who can just show him around a bit and tell him what's going on. ^^ But training would be cool too though I'm not quite sure what training in the life division (if that is a thing) entails. :v ;;

So really, either one. xD You choose.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:49 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood
Nyxtsuki Moon
Lady in the Golden Wood

Hiiii. ^^ I would love either one or even both. xD Since Cress is very new and I haven't gotten around to rping him yet, I would love if there was someone who can just show him around a bit and tell him what's going on. ^^ But training would be cool too though I'm not quite sure what training in the life division (if that is a thing) entails. :v ;;

I could start up a Noemi and Cress Training course! Let me grab the links for you? Is your boy already awakened?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:56 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
Lady in the Golden Wood
Nyxtsuki Moon
Lady in the Golden Wood

I could start up a Noemi and Cress Training course! Let me grab the links for you? Is your boy already awakened?

OuO That would be fantastic. <3 And yes, I did his weapon solo a couple days ago. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:03 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood

OuO That would be fantastic. <3 And yes, I did his weapon solo a couple days ago. ^^

[HERE] is the link for training courses! Life is pretty much jenga, but it could offer fun conversation and such o vo  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon

Woah. o Ao;; Elaborate, but very interesting. The one for the mist division looks especially cool, maybe a day for that sometime later when Cress knows what he's doing? xD

But anyways, life division one first. :> First let them have some conversation and then training?

Would you mind starting? ^^

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces