Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plots revamped, come in! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:28 pm
hi hello!! your hunter is awesome * - *

i have two characters that i would love to play with dietrich /holds him

ami is a full/senior life hunter who would definitely be able to give dietrich a very grumpy tour and she kind of hates all people but maybe they could get along??

chel is my loose cannon sun hunter and she's very crass and very sexual and all around just kind of a pervert but she's much friendlier!! she could definitely give him a tour of deus or they could spar or ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES RLY. chel is a sun so battling is kind of in their nature and she would be happy to give him some lessens because she has a melee weapon as well!

if any of that sounds fun just let me know!!! * V * ! <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:28 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood
Nyxtsuki Moon

Woah. o Ao;; Elaborate, but very interesting. The one for the mist division looks especially cool, maybe a day for that sometime later when Cress knows what he's doing? xD

But anyways, life division one first. :> First let them have some conversation and then training?

Would you mind starting? ^^

It's easy to get into it after a couple of rounds * U * THE MIST DIVISION IS THE BEST /PUFFS CHEST/

I got us a rp started up o vo [HERE]  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:16 pm
chimarii

Yes please. OuO <333 Either sounds lovely. I would love Dietrich to get some sort of mentor, but someone to teach him sparring would be awesome as well. :v Right now, he's pretty much just looking at his weapon and going 'whut.' And I think Chel's personality would be really fun to play with Dietrich's. xDDD Cause he's a derp.

Nyxtsuki Moon

I'm going to toss Dietrich at Naomi for a mist division training course sometime in the future future. << >> Cause it looks so much fun.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:33 am
Lady in the Golden Wood

I have Melvin Wood. He is a blunt guy who asks a lot of question but cares about the well being if others. He is a intermediate hunter but could still help him out. Maybe take him through a few courses to get runic weapon clearance or if he wants to try to get a artifact at any point. Even sparring too and simple geeking out.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:02 pm
MoonKitsune

I have Melvin Wood. He is a blunt guy who asks a lot of question but cares about the well being if others. He is a intermediate hunter but could still help him out. Maybe take him through a few courses to get runic weapon clearance or if he wants to try to get a artifact at any point. Even sparring too and simple geeking out.

Yes please. OuO <3 Life division buddy to do life division stuff with. But runic weapon clearance sounds cool too. xD Either or, but geeking out yes definitely.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:12 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood

The only geeking I can think they could do is just random hunter duties. That and taking minipets for walks. Maybe they can share a lab space since he sorta has a lab slot in the evening where he is the only person there. IDK what your guy is trying to specialize in though. They could just talk about Life as a starting meeting.

Do you have a preference on what you want to do first? Life meeting where Melvin can answer his questions or just right into a training course?

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:47 am
MoonKitsune

The only geeking I can think they could do is just random hunter duties. That and taking minipets for walks. Maybe they can share a lab space since he sorta has a lab slot in the evening where he is the only person there. IDK what your guy is trying to specialize in though. They could just talk about Life as a starting meeting.

Do you have a preference on what you want to do first? Life meeting where Melvin can answer his questions or just right into a training course?

Ah. o Ao Sounds good, maybe a tour of all the stuff in the Life Labs? And then maybe runic weapon clearance...?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:51 pm
MAKING A NOTE THAT I WANT RP LATER biggrin DDDD  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:59 pm
Ahhhhh so I've been dead forever, but back now, and kinda want to try rping a bit again. xD Super rusty, and have school work to do, so would need patience. >w<;; Excited to be back though!!!

Atm, Eva would be my priority because I've never rp'd her with anyone else before (individually), but Cress is always open for nonsense. (His would probably end up being some long and deep conversation about the purpose of human existence or something cause he's a little mess. Just a heads up.)

Quote me to get an answer. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:00 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood

/RUBS HANDS ALL OVER THREAD * W *

If you want hunter shenanigans my gal Mimi is open!
As for students uh, I have, A LOT OF STUDENTS LMAO so it's totes up to you what you're looking for~  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:14 pm
[A.V.]
Lady in the Golden Wood

As for students uh, I have, A LOT OF STUDENTS LMAO so it's totes up to you what you're looking for~

/pounces on O uO I remember seeing you around in events and stuff!!!! Didn't draw the connection until now lololol.

But yesss, up to whatever you're feeling???

Cress needs to get back into the hunter groove, but he'll probably involve Mimi into a slightly morbid long winded conversation about life, death, and everything cause he's a silly little turd. ;; Plus, he would be a super awkward child for the first few posts at least cause Mimi seems to be the kind of person he doesn't know how to deal with. xD

Otherwise, you can pop Eva's virgin rp cherry lolololol. She's super new, so anything goes with her--someone to poke fun at her would be hilarious.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:22 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood
[A.V.]
Lady in the Golden Wood

/pounces on O uO I remember seeing you around in events and stuff!!!! Didn't draw the connection until now lololol.

But yesss, up to whatever you're feeling???

Cress needs to get back into the hunter groove, but he'll probably involve Mimi into a slightly morbid long winded conversation about life, death, and everything cause he's a silly little turd. ;; Plus, he would be a super awkward child for the first few posts at least cause Mimi seems to be the kind of person he doesn't know how to deal with. xD

Otherwise, you can pop Eva's virgin rp cherry lolololol. She's super new, so anything goes with her--someone to poke fun at her would be hilarious.

Ahahaha yah, I usually keep a low profile but I'm glad you remember me o v o
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING <3

LMAO MIMI IS A DISASTER even I don't know how to deal with her >>
But she should be fine. Her outlook on life is so optimistic she'd probably be able to shoot rainbows out of her eyes IDEK (also I had her somewhat witness my other hunter get mutilated so... I'm already horrible to her lmao)

LMAO I'm open for anything and everything yo.
I have my derp gal Mayaa who's like, Mimi monster version, Maddie and Jasper who are... a bit more grumpy/bitey idk, Jala who's a GIANT FLIRT, and Mia my srs biz reaper xD
And then there's my "terrified-of-her-own-shadow" horsewoman who looks more woman than horse lmao
GOT THE WHOLE RAINBOW AND BACK o v o-b
(pick ur poison~)  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:32 pm
[A.V.]

But she should be fine. Her outlook on life is so optimistic she'd probably be able to shoot rainbows out of her eyes IDEK (also I had her somewhat witness my other hunter get mutilated so... I'm already horrible to her lmao)

I have my derp gal Mayaa who's like, Mimi monster version, Maddie and Jasper who are... a bit more grumpy/bitey idk, Jala who's a GIANT FLIRT, and Mia my srs biz reaper xD
And then there's my "terrified-of-her-own-shadow" horsewoman who looks more woman than horse lmao
(pick ur poison~)

Ahhhhhh decisions---the bane of my existence. Mind if I think about it and get back to you later this week? Got a paper due so won't be able to start soon anyway. ; w; (Btw, does Mimi have blonde or blue hair? lolololol )

And you're the owner of sharkboy???? O uO Cool guys don't look back at explosions yo.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:37 pm
Lady in the Golden Wood
[A.V.]

(pick ur poison~)

Ahhhhhh decisions---the bane of my existence. Mind if I think about it and get back to you later this week? Got a paper due so won't be able to start soon anyway. ; w; (Btw, does Mimi have blonde or blue hair? lolololol )

And you're the owner of sharkboy???? O uO Cool guys don't look back at explosions yo.

ME TOO.
My decision-maker is p fed up with me lmao (god bless my bro for putting up with me lolololol)
And no worries/rush!! o v o
Most of the time I'm too tired to life when I get home from work, so between sleeping and working I just... get sporadic tags here and there when I actually remember I have tags lmao

She has blonde hair!
She was actually a port from another shop where she had blue hair, but since I already had my blue-haired angst hunter I decided to give her blonde hair and turn her into a girl version of Tamaki from Ouran Host Club lmao

YES MY BEAUTIFUL ANGRY SHARKBOY!!!!
God bless Khel I friggin cried when she linked me the pic.
/slaps some sunglasses on him and calls it a day  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:49 pm
[A.V.]

ME TOO.
My decision-maker is p fed up with me lmao (god bless my bro for putting up with me lolololol)
And no worries/rush!! o v o
Most of the time I'm too tired to life when I get home from work, so between sleeping and working I just... get sporadic tags here and there when I actually remember I have tags lmao

She has blonde hair!
She was actually a port from another shop where she had blue hair, but since I already had my blue-haired angst hunter I decided to give her blonde hair and turn her into a girl version of Tamaki from Ouran Host Club lmao

YES MY BEAUTIFUL ANGRY SHARKBOY!!!!
God bless Khel I friggin cried when she linked me the pic.
/slaps some sunglasses on him and calls it a day

Perfect lolololol. The semester's just started for me, so I've been relatively free, but who knows when I'll get sucked back into neverending hell. orz No rush with tags whatsoever hahahaha.

LOLOLOLOL Ouran Host Club was one of my favorite growing up. But yeah, that makes sense. xD I have an OC myself who was originally a feral adopt but is now human. However, some of her old reference pics have her with cat ears so nowadays if I want to commission pieces of her I always have to add: "cat ears are unnecessary ; w; "

Khel's pic of him is perfect lmao. Ahhhh I'll make these rp decisions soon enough. orz

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff