Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Rabid [w/KillerKiwi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:15 pm
knux33

Calie'l just rolled his eyes at his brothers ramblings, taking his time to do as he pleased, when the other mentioned his books he only replied with a simple nodded before the other started talking his job and his guest. "Well brother of mine it would seem that you have forgotten my horrible luck." He gave a small pull to the others hair before taking seat across from the man and looking to the book of the table. "Part of the fact we are both going mad though is because he is so close to his next change. I don't know something feels off about this case and I have a feeling that this is all going to be a lot harder than I originally thought." Calie'l sighed and grabbed his book before looking into the pages.

"I get the feeling that his wolf is TRYING to repopulate in a way. Not that it's conscious or anything but that this part of him wants to be here forever and the problem with that is it's lower his other emotions so that the only time he is happy is when he is having sex which could come to a real draw back later on." Calie'l flipped a few page. "The only way I can see for a safe solution so the wolf will settle long enough for me to fix him would be to have him either sleeping until then or finding a mate the wolf will bind to. Someone both he and the wolf find worthy…" Calie'l sighed heavily and leaned back in his chair.

"Either option is horrible though so for now when the full moon comes I will lock him away. It's the best I can do though I don’t know what his wolf form entails and depending on what it is I may not be able to contain him for long just behind doors." Calie'l huffed and shrugged before setting the book down. He set both feet on the table, his own robe covering the bits that didn't need to be shown but exposing the entirety of his smooth legs. One thing about being his race? Hair growth wasn't very common. Most Hybrids like him and his brother only ever had hair on their lower bits and heads though Calie'l sported a bit more than most with a deep red happy trail.

Calie'l closed his eyes and just tapped his fingers against the wooden chair. "I swear to you though once he is gone I am getting laid. I haven't had a good romp in forever and by the end of this I will need it. If I haven't gone mad…" Calie'l guessed that could have been seen as many different ways but he guessed it sounded like he was sexually frustrated with Nathan. That was great, just the image he needed to be giving.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:16 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Veri'l tut-tutted at his brother tugging his freshly-braided hair, but listened quietly as Calie'l explained just how horrid a situation he was currently in. Right right, the elder brother thought to himself as he sat back in his own chair, this type of curse does go in sway with the moon cycle, doesn't it? And the full moon is right around the corner ... "Poor little brother of mine," he lamented for Calie'l, "stuck with such a horny beast in your home." Though he didn't sound too too sad for the wizard; after all Calie'l could take care of himself ... and was voluntarily keeping the 'animal' anyway. Veri would never understand why his brother bothered with such nosence, but he'd learned years ago to stop asking 'why'.

Though the getting laid comment put a massive 'I told you so' kind of grin onto the longer-haired man's face, remembering that Calie'l had just said in the bathroom not too long ago he was 'done' with such things. The brute of a guest really was wearing on Calie'l's thoughts, it seemed. Dispite Calie'l's temper, Veri'l was not used to seeing Cal so flustered; it really was a rare sight to see his brother so out of sorts, even if Calie'l was trying his best. Veri'l rose from where he was sitting, walking around the table and gave Calie'l's damp, soft red hair a pet; to comfort his brother and maybe get back on all the tugging Cal always did with his longer locks. "I hope your lovely lady has a good dungeon somewhere in all those rooms she doesn't let me poke into, because wolf, wolf-man, or man-wolf in form, these types of curses do not exactly have a reputation for being ... 'easily contained'."

The bathrobe Veri'l was wearing was, thankfully, one that was longer than what Calie'l was currently wearing. Because Veri'l was a tad taller than his younger brother, which made sharing clothes quite uncomfortable most of the time. Perhaps, thanks to the new guest, the house was stocking things more for a larger man's height; hey, that was one plus. That or ... the house was giving his little brother skimpy clothing to make him look like a slut ... or, at least, show more skin. Nah. Calie'l had always been one to letting his skin breath and body only be as covered as was necessary ... when in the privacy of his own home or woodsy seclusion.

"Well when you do get around to it, I hope you enjoy your romp. For now, I need to get my things and be on my way before it gets too late. Traveling is dangerous enough, I don't need to be looking all suspicious and moving around at night; or worse. Beset upon by bandits or scoundrels!" Veri'l sighed gustily in his usual over dramatic fashion. Truth was, the elder brother was far from helpless. Sure, Veri wasn't a wizard like his brother was, but the man was wily enough to skirt neatly around trouble and docile enough of a guy to not cause much of it ... besides more than a few unwisely snipped comments here-and-there.

"I do hope your house did manage to dry my clothes and not burn them," Veri'l sighed because such a thing had happened once before when he'd let his clothes dry by the fireplace; and even if his clothes and things were in the large bathroom the man was not about to underestimate the cheekiness of Calie'l's home. Veri'l walked off to a door and politely asked for a chance to get his things, and looked relived when the bathroom did indeed appear.

Not ten seconds after Veri'l was gone, the door opened to reveal someone quite different from Calie'l's brother. And only wearing pants.

"Yo, the other guy gone? Or are you guys still using the tub?" Nathan asked, raising an eyebrow at the wizard's rather healthy showing of leg. Earlier today he probably would've stopped and drooled at such a sight, but with the recent letting of some of those frustrations Nathan could look and enjoy without getting stunned by it. But hot damn was the grouchy red head a looker.

((Posts because random inspiration psssh))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:14 pm
knux33

Calie'l batted at his brothers hand in irritation, of course he could tell the other was smirking, he claimed he was done with those things but after everything he realized he would need the itch scratched rather soon. The red head looked up to his brother when the man mentioned that he must be going and only gave a nod, as he often did, because he wasn't about to bid the man good bye or walk him to the door. He knew his house would show his brother the door happily and without incident, he was sure if the girl could talk she would send him away with a bitter good bye, in fact maybe Calie'l should look into that… He could probably figure out how to give his soulful home a voice though he would have to be sure she couldn’t nag him about little things, maybe give the outside a bit of an upgrade, that would be nice.

Calie'l only realized his brother was gone when he heard Nathans voice, and that he had been staring off into space for a while. He knew it hadn't been that long but honestly that was a common thing for him to do, even when he was teaching the children, because his mind liked to wander and hypothesize about the things that he could be doing and the experiments he could be conducting. Calie'l looked up at the other, then back to the door behind him, before shrugging a little and standing. He missed the stare completely, like he often did with such things, though he wasn’t about to cover himself just because he had someone in his home, not anymore, though the important bits were hidden… and he wasn't talking about his genitals.

Calie'l waved his hand and the tea on the table refilled before he went to go grab a book from his collection. "I am glad you got that itch out of your system but I won't have time to go get you someone else if you need them Nathan. I may search out that young man again if the need become dire but for the time being I do need to start looking into way to… docile you when you change." Calie'l looked up one long length of shelves and picked out a book. "Also my brother should be gone though he may loiter momentarily. If you want to use the bath I suggest you do it now though I imagine stay as you are for the time being will keep the beast a bit calm. They are not prone to keeping themselves overly clean." Calie'l leaned on his desk as he opened the book, leaning over it and gripping the edge of the wood.

"Go ahead and have some tea… It would be nice if I could conduct some research with you here and feeling cooperative." Calie'l flipped through pages, searching for the right information, but it was never an easy task to accomplish considering most of the things he need were compiled in several separate tomes with speculation. He opened a separate book while he searched, the front having Nathans name written across it but scrawled in a neat filigree. Calie'l copied a few things while the other did whatever he chose to do, though he did account when his brother finally managed to leave, before finally over an hour later he was closing the book with a frustrated sigh. "Is there anything you are allergic to? Something that makes your throat scratchy in small doses? If I can enact some kind of reaction just before the change I can weaken the beast enough to at least keep you completely contained inside my home. Though my old girl could probably do that easily enough for a good while anymore time would help."

((I won't complain! I really like this one.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:02 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan did a double-take at the tea refilling itself, still far from completely used to the magic all around him, before sighing and sitting down heavily on a cushy sofa. Great, work to do ... and not fun work either. Well, at least Calie'l seemed to have gotten over his shyness now, giving the cursed man quite a nice view while the redhead walked on over to a bookshelf to grab--of course--a book, giving Nathan one fine view of the backside of those soft-looking legs. The woodsman's eyes widened as the wizard gabbed on, hardly even listening as the redhead put the chosen tome down on his desk and bent over oh-so deliciously. So much for feeling content. Nathan felt his blood warm and a familiar throbbing start up in-time with his heartbeat, licking his lips and looking the wizard up and down. Why did this cool, business-minded red head have to be the only wizard willing to help him out? Getting help like this was a Godsend, sure, but <******** Nathan really wished he could hump the hell out of that sure-to-be-fine a** attached to those hairless legs. He could see a bit of it thanks to Calie'l's current position ... and as Nathan sank a bit lower-down on the sofa the man blinked. Damn, some fine equipment there, too.

Now why did God have to plop such a damn-fine temptation right in front of his nose, huh? And s**t, why did the wizard have to suddenly not care about being the sexiest thing for miles around and dangling himself like a sausage in front of a starving dog? Nathan had just 'ate', sure, but his d**k wasn't about to shut up anytime soon now.

Oh, what an hour. Nathan half-heartedly sipped tea and longed comfortably with a growing need and mentally debating whether the wizard would care if he whacked one off. Maybe if he promised to be quiet and Calie'l remained distracted and waving his robed-body around ...

"Wha?" Nathan said as intelligently as can be expected for someone who's brain was being sorely oxygen-deprived thanks to so little blood heading north-bound. "Oh. Right. Strawberries ... damn delicious strawberries. Nicked one when I was a kid; nearly killed me. But s**t ... it was delicious," Nathan said, eyes right now on something just as delicious and red ... but not half as sweet.

"Reeeeally delicious. Yeah. Anythin' else you need to ask," Nathan put out there, wanting some alone time with himself.

By now Veri'l was long-gone of course, having left shortly after getting dressed and giving the house a chuckled 'farewell' and sarcastically blown kiss, knowing the ease of his departure was only due to the home knowing the sooner he could easily leave, the sooner he would be gone.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:53 pm
knux33

Calie'l looked over at the other when he heard his voice, the almost strained tone to it, he saw the way the other stared at him and decided that maybe it would be in the best interest to get the others food intake down as well just before the change. "No I don't have anything else to ask you. Just go for now." Calie'l sat in the chair with a sigh after the other left, making himself mostly decent as he sat back and just tried to contemplate ways that he could make the other weak. He would have to come up with something and think this all over in the next few days. For now Calie'l wanted to rest and just not think about his visitor or any other sort of mess that may have sprouted in the past few hours.

The next few days were filled with a great deal of Calie'l hiding away and trying to figure out what he could do to weaken the other and teaching the children that were still coming by. It seemed that a great number of parents were pulling their children back at the moment because of the priest being in town and saying that the woods were dangerous. Calie'l knew that the man was just doing his job but it almost wounded him to know that the children were not being allowed to come by anymore. Calie'l chuckled as the kids worked on their studies, spelling words and trying to figure out what things were what, he taught them to read every day and today was no exception.

There were only three currently, the others having gone back home to help their parents before the full moon, if there was one bright side to this all it was that Calie'l had the parents actually bringing the children to him now and picking them up so that they were all safe. A few had even redacted their assessment that he wasn't safe and were more than happy to have their kids be with him. Calie'l knew that the long day's wouldn’t last this time and around noon he decided to take the children back home so he would not have to worry about the currently aggravated Nathan trying to come out and do or say something to the kids.

Calie'l returned to his home shortly after having dropped off the kids, a crate of fresh strawberries in his hands, before he slid in the door that lead straight to the kitchen. The house was antsy, mildly aggravated, Calie'l always ended up where ever Nathan was when he wasn't trying to figure things out to help the man, and this time he was in the kitchen. "Not much longer, don't worry, I came up with something which is why the heals have been sparse. I am sorry but this isn't going to be much fun for you or the wolf." Calie'l set the fruit on the counter and then opened up some drawrs and cabinets. He pulled things out that hadn't seemed to be there before, meats and things he had hidden so the other wouldn’t over indulge, before finally he started mixing up a rather large meal. Everything had strawberries though. "Look don't eat anything, you will get to soon, go back to your room and I will get you in enough time to take you to the cellar so you won't hurt yourself or anyone else." Beside perhaps the house and Calie'l but honestly… they had dealt with worse. A rabid wolf was nothing compared to an agitated Ogre or several pissed off Pixies.

Calie'l was used to bumps and bruises, he had already received a few from Nathan, he just hoped the other didn't take it all to hard on himself when he returned to normal function. When Nathan left Calie'l kicked up the production of the food and then dispersed bits and pieces around the house before rubbing a wall. "Sorry girl, this isn't going to be the most fun, but you keep him running in circles for a while yeah? Open up your halls." The house hummed in agreance before Calie'l opened the door to the others room and motioned for him to follow him through a hall instead of straight into the cellar. "I had the house open up her hallways, just follow me, there is everything you will need where I am taking you." Calie'l took the other down into the cellar quickly.

He motioned the man into a room where what he had been making earlier was sitting, a rather large amount of food sitting out for the man. He closed the door behind Nathan then locked it, bared it, then slid a few heavy barrels and crates in front of the exit. "You should be fine in here for the time being Nathan." Calie'l watched the other for a moment then sat down in the chair and continued to watch him eat before he had a reaction and passed out. The passing out would probably end up making the transition less painful, make it so he could sleep through it, before he changed and things got… dangerous. Calie'l knew he would probably have to hide away for a bit before the wolf eventually found him but he only left once he realized the other was unconscious.

All this night was, was a safety plan. There was no intent to do more than figure out which form affected the other and see if he could get him back to normal. Of course then he would have to mix up a potion and another month would need to go by before they knew if it worked and there was a chance to mutate the curse but Calie'l couldn't focus on that right now. Instead he found a room he rarely went into, made sure nothing could be made a mess of, then his himself in the bathroom where he could easily run.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:15 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

As the time of the fatal night drew closer Nathan's appetite grew deeper and his temper ever-shorter. His entire body started to ache and burn when the growing moon rose instead of just itching, shifting his sleep pattern towards a more nocturnal one ... Which was good for Calie'l, leaving less chance for the usual 'bumping into' one another as the house seemed determined they do whenever Nathan opened a door.

If the wizard had thought Nathan had looked wild when they'd first met, that was nothing compared to how he was now. His metabolism had shifted into overdrive in preparation for the transformation it would be forced to go through tonight, and the 'meager' five meals a day Nathan was allotted left him lean and constantly wanting to eat more. And hump more things, but with the lack of the more base hunger being sated he didn't really have the energy to feel extra gripey about not getting any. And hell he was bad enough just being hungry and aching; he growled his comments at Calie'l, grabbed the wizard sometimes far more roughly than was probably healthy to do (considering the cursed man was still just a man, and Cal was a wizard with magical powers) and threw a general twenty-four hour b***h-fit.

He was glaring at a empty cupboard when Calie'l returned with his crate, feeling like his stomach was about to start eating his guts just to compensate for the lack. Nathan's eyes turned and followed the wizard's movements, eyes widening both at the sight of that many strawberries and Calie'l managing to somehow magic up mass amounts of food that the cursed man just wanted to stuff into his mouth right then and there. "I don't want to damn well wait, I'm <******** starving," Nathan barked, a glob of spit actually oozing unnoticed out of the corner of his mouth to attest for just how hungry he was. But despite the very large lack of respect the man still turned and left, walking stiffly with an almost pained-looking gait to the door and slamming it behind himself before crawling into the bed in his room. His bones were aching and cracking when he moved, his muscles burned like he'd just climbed a very steep cliff. His weak left arm especially; the old wound and wrongly-healed bits there burned hotter and angrier than anywhere else by a marked amount.

And this was just the 'prelude' to the pain the actual change would bring.

Nathan was curled into a ball of misery and hunger, where he was almost forgotten by the time Calie'l showed up to move him to a safer location. He stiffly got up and let Calie'l lead him wherever, barely caring about what he was hearing bu somewhere knowing this was good; this was good and he needed this: he needed to be where he couldn't hurt others. And oh dear merciful God there was food! Foodfoodfood, Nathan didn't even care if the door was shut behind him and the noise of things likely being dragged in front of the door to block it; no he didn't even remember the entire meal in front of him was laced with horrible sweet strawberries. No, he ate with his hands just grabbing and stuffing his face until his throat swelled enough to deny any more food and most of his air, causing a rather abrupt turn of gagging, then wheezing, then keeling over on the floor.

Truth be told it really was a kindness to have him out instead of conscious. Because the change was far from a pleasant experience, having a body suddenly deciding to change it's shape. Bones breaking and re-forming at new angles and shapes, organs needing to shrink or swell larger than what would fit into a man, skin cracking and sliding off like a wet snake-skin to reveal new, bloody fur underneath.

And low and behold, the man had turned wolf. A larger-than-average wolf, to be sure, but the beast stood on all fours and gulped down any remaining food despite it's 'poison'. The werewolf gagged, vomited, and then ate the tainted batch again, until there was nothing left but floor, and cellar floor was not something edible to gnaw on. Unlike the door. Wheezing thanks to the strawberries but rapidly recovering from the allergic reaction anyway, the wolf slammed against the door. It had seen doors before. Food in one form or another (or better yet freedom from this horrible square-shaped 'cage') was always behind doors. It could smell food too; living breathing food. So the wolf tackled the door until it settled on gnawing, wood and splinters peeling away from the onslaught of extremely-determined and desperate teeth. Splinters and sharpened shards from its own work tore into the wolf's gums and tongue, the the taste of blood and feeling of pain only enraged the effort to escape, rapidly eating a hole through the bottom of the door.

By the time an hour and a half had past the wolf worming it's way up the blockade of barrels and crates before bounding over them and running on down the hall, fur stiff with his own dried blood and a fresh drip of the stuff coming from Nathan's mouth. The wolf, seeing a straight-shot forward, ran along the hall and devoured any food found, snuffing and doggedly hunting down every last crumb of edible substances, even if each fresh bite brought on a coughing fit and period of shortness of breath with the wolf's throat itching and swelling. But while the reaction had brought down the man, it only slowed the limping wolf. The animal clearly favored its sore left leg, the limb not properly bearing weight in this form.

But the beast seemed far less interested in running the halls when, eventually, the food ran out. Then ... then hunger rose up strongly and desperately as the animal acquired a familiar bloodlust. Fresh meat, meat to grab in his jaws and feel die as he ate it alive. The wolf had eaten many things ... and, by far, the easiest prey was always the same: humans. Humans especially in big 'traps' like this. Those that had no idea what was coming. It had been a long time since the wolf had come to be inside a place like this; Nathan had taken care to at least try to be as far away from human settlements as he possibly could during the full moon once he'd found out what he was, and how impossible it was to just lock himself up for the one night of the month.

But now here it was, in familiar hunting territory with no way out to the wilds where hunger could be sated with wild game. So, the wolf caught the scent Calie'l had left after some backtracking and followed the scent to the door the wizard had first gone through. The wolf attacked the bottom of the door even more savagely than the first one, quickly tearing off small chips to make a hole, and gnawing off even larger bits as he made the hole big enough to fit his whole muzzle in, golden eyes wild but focused on the task at hand: prey. Fresh, unspoiled meat. Soft, hairless flesh. It took work, but soon the hole was big enough to fit his shoulders through and the wolf was in, tearing after the prey--only to have another door slammed nearly on his nose. The wolf yipped and snarled and clawed at the door as if digging through was an option before once again applying his bloodies gums and all-purpose teeth to the task.

There was no strategy, no stopping to think or take a break. Just a mindless, self-harming push to attack and consume while the moon fever boiled his blood and made things like 'ease', 'contentment', or even simple 'comfort' impossible. The wolf would mindlessly chase with no thought whatsoever to the consequences.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:38 pm
knux33

Calie'l waited, and waited, trying to hear the noise of the wolf coming after him. He waited a few hours, time for the change and to find all the food, before finally the wolf was clawing at the door and Calie'l just had to wait and watch. He knew very well what waiting could do, if he didn't start moving soon he wouldn’t be able to make it out of the room in time to get away from the wolf, so after he saw the muzzle he started heading for the other door before spinning and running just as the wolf burst through the door. He slammed the door behind him and then from down the hall he could hear clawing and wining. He knew it wouldn't take long for the wolf to realize his prey was no longer in the room that he had just been trying to break into.

Calie'l didn't like what he saw though, not at all, the other was a fully fledged wolf at this point but he could tell there was something off with the form… like depending on need it could change from one to the other and Calie'l wasn't sure how to deal with that. There were variations in this curse that he hadn't expected but he didn't have much time to think as he heard the wolf skid down the hall and then Calie'l was slamming the door on the wolfs muzzle before going through the door he had come from and spilling out into the downstairs hall. Calie'l stared at the door then waited till he saw the wolf break through before slamming the door he had come through and taking off.

He could hear the claws scratching from the first floor and he decided it would be better not to be caught by the hungry wolf. Calie'l dodged into another room, the ones with important things currently cut off and Calie'l finding himself in a lot of rooms he hadn't been in before. It would be nice if he could just use his magic against the beast but he didn't know what could happen so instead the cat and mouse would have to be played. This continued on till Calie'l was almost out of breath from running, when almost every door was destroyed, a few the wolf just broke down with his sheer size.

Calie'ls hands were scraped, he had bruises, he felt sick from the constant adrenalin and honestly he was starting to get exhausted. He knew it would take much longer though as he stared at the door, the only one beside the bedrooms and the library that hadn't been destroyed. Thankfully Nathan only seemed eager to get at him which meant everything else was safe. The red head stood against the back wall, heart pounding, and trapped as his chest heaved. He wasn't sure where the wolf would aim for when he came in but Calie'l hoped it would be his throat.

The muzzle broke through first as always, blood dripping from snarling jowls, before finally Calie'l watched the rest of the door splinter and then the wolf was through and surging at him. It jumped at his throat and Calie'l managed to dodge, sending the wolf into the wall, before running out the door the wolf had just broken down. Teeth snapped around loose fabric but Calie'l was able to pull it off and escape before running up the stairs. Good thing his kind were fast or he would have been grabbed long ago… long before he went tumbling to the ground thanks to the wolf and kicked the beast hard in the face.

When that did little to nothing Calie'l grabbed a chair and hit the other with it before pushing himself up and taking off. He was taken down again and this time he kicked the wolf in the chest, sending him sprawling back, before he caught a glimpse outside of the sun starting to rise. That was perfect, completely perfect, the wolf would be gone soon and with the next jump Calie'l was knocked off his feet again where he kept the wolf from getting at his throat until suddenly everything seemed to stop. Both of them had cuts and bruises, doors were destroyed but easy to fix, Calie'l was just happy when the wolf crumpled to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:52 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The animal stopped it's relentless attempts to tear Calie'l's neck wide open only when the boiling in his blood turned into an unendurable burning. The wolf crumpled, jerking and spazming like a puppet who's strings were being jerked around. And then he began to scream. A howl-like series of sharp, high noises not man or beast that lasted until the animal's lungs began shifting size, leaving little chance for noise or anything beyond necessary breathing. Once the lungs were righted, the noise began again, slowly shifting into the octaves of human screaming.

The next thing Nathan was aware of was the slowly ebbing waves of pain, with sharp lightning strikes of agony as little bones and things settled back into place. He was naked and on the floor, fur shed in massive clumps around where he lay and clothes nowhere to be found. Wherever the hell those were, they were probably beyond salvage anyway; damn, should've remembered to take them off.

It was a little, petty thought, but it was better to worry about the little things instead of the big things sometimes. Less stress. Nathan slowly opened his eyes, still in pain and horribly exhausted while also as hungry as a starved sleddog, but wanting and needing to take stock of his situation. There had been more than one time where forcing himself to get the hell out of dodge right after a full moon had been more than necessary, even with his body feeling as worn thin as an old coat. He saw Calie'l, alive, and the walls around them. He hadn't gotten out of the house. Thank God.

"Grrroat-- ugh ..." Nathan croaked, sounding like his vocal cords were still somewhere between wolf and man. He tried again after a moment. "Got ... any ... ********' ... food, Wiz?" All the stuff the wolf had devoured? Yeah. Metabolized and used up down to the last strawberry seed. And Nathan felt like he could eat a horse; no. Two horses. With a gallon of milk for dessert. The fattiest, creamiest milk possible. Nathnan wished he could damn well vocalize that ... and maybe sleep for a week. Food first.

The man slowly squared his bruised body--wounds looking a lot better than Calie'l's but not completely healed--and heaved himself up on all fours, knees against the floor. Then slowly used the wall to get himself up on two feet, looking about as intimidating as a starved mutt that had just been kicked. Wincing, Nathan moved one hand to his mouth, and pulled out a rather large hunk of wood that had probably gotten stuck in there. Nathan then pulled out a splinter, wincing as he saw one of the ruined doors. "... Gunna be ... shittin' splinters fer a ... week ... ********. ********' wolf ... ********' ******** s**t ..." the woodsman grumbled, closing his eyes a second and just leaning against the wall. He hadn't gotten out. He hadn't killed anybody. That was good. Good. And he could celebrate that good once he felt less like a beaver had shoved a tree so far up his a** that branches were stabbing the inside of his mouth.

Somewhere in the woods, the albino priest was watching the sun rise and a soft mist beginning to rise from the drying morning dew. Lucas smiled, relived there had been no trouble for the townspeople this night ... and worried. Because if Nathan was not unleashed here ... his havoc had been let loose somewhere else this night. Well ... at least that would mean he and his younger associate would have a fresh trail to follow, hopefully.

Fingering his silver cross, the man pulled up his hood and walked back towards town, and the inn. It was time to pack his things and meet down the road with with the younger hunter.

As he walked into the inn at the early hour barley anyone was up, and the priest was glad he didn't have to smile and greet too many; he was tired from a long and fruitless night scouting the woods and listening for the tell-tale noises of a cursed beast-man. But once he go to his room ... Lucas was surprised to see a letter had been slipped underneath his door. He knelt down and opened the seal on it, sighing when it wasn't his younger partner's handwriting ... but his red eyes widened as he read the news.

A demon has been captured.

Lucas's presence was requested to assist in the proper disposal of such a horrid thing. He was one of only three priests certified in the region, and all three would be on their way, but looking at the name of the town Lucas knew he was not all that far from it. There would be no time to wait for his wayward companion; he would need to leave now. With a burst of energy the albino started packing, neatly gathering up his things and the last of the salve Calie'l had been so kind as to give to him. He would need to grab breakfast and let the inn keeper he was leaving earlier than expected, but also let her know to tell everyone as far as he could tell the wayward wanted man was no where near their town any longer.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:40 pm
knux33

Calie'l stared at the other for a moment as he shifted, watching the agony with a small bit of regret that he wouldn’t be able to give the other a definitive answer, before finally Nathan was shifting to his normal form and the asking the inevitable question about food. Calie'l stared at the other for a few moments in confusion before he too managed to push himself off and gave the other his shirt so he could at least cover up a bit. "Yeah… yeah I prepared that before I locked you in the cell." Calie'l waved his hand and of course as always everything appeared and just set it's self up before the Wizard backed out of the room and grabbed a new shirt for himself before some clothes for Nathan. He sighed heavily as he tossed the man the clothes then took back his too small shirt.

"Just eat and then go to sleep, I have doors to fix and things to look up, I managed to keep you out of the bedrooms so everything should still be in it's place and I think I will keep you much better fed this next time… before the change." Calie'l wasn't really looking at the other, he seemed to be thinking about something else, and after a moment he disappeared behind the door again and didn't come back out. He knew he was going to have to keep the other well fed this time around but that was fine, he didn't really need to hunt for things, anyway he had a trade route for something his his home could easily make the food while he worked.

"Don't allow Nathan into the study anymore. I do not want him knowing about the curse exactly. Take from the forest what you need for repairs but be careful about it. I will meet with the children in a few hours so should I fall asleep wake me. Make sure Nathan sleeps." Calie'l felt the affirmative from his home then he pulled down a few more books and slammed them down on the desk to start looking through things and how he might be able to cure the other without compromising the integrity of his very being let alone rendering him either soulless or a full beast for the rest of his short days.

Calie'l didn't end up sleeping like Nathan most likely was and he had the house continue to prepare full meals with the intent to keep Nathan fully fed. He was sure the other would probably need it and it also kept the other out of his hair so that he could focus on trying to find something close to a cure so that the next full moon went better. Finding the curse was irritating at best, the books just seemed to pile up, but the moment that Calie'l found what may be the curse he realized he was going to have to keep the other around because the curse said nothing about it being overly violent. Violent yes, hurting people yes, but not to be point of what the wolf was at the night before and Calie'l was trying to piece things together.

The curse look breakable as well, completely so, but not without a lot of time and passing it to someone else but who? And why this sort of transference and transformation curse? Who had Nathan angered and how could Calie'l find them. The red head glared at the pages when he came across a piece that mentioned the heightened need for things. Things as simple as food and sex were escalated not to a need but almost a "do or die" sort of situation which left Calie'l wondering what need outweighed the other. Food to some point but to what point? The only way to see is to satisfy one need but starve the other… though Nathan wouldn't be too happy about that.

Calie'l sighed and waited for Nathan to get back up and running before he decided to tell the man about what was going on. He sat with the other for breakfast a while after the full moon, staring at his plate, before he sighed. "You can't have sex for the next month." Calie'l looked up at the other. "before you get angry there is more of a reason than just… not wanting you too screw up. I think I may have found the curse that had taken hold of you but it requires a starvation of needs and since lack of food leads to the wolf you were on the full moon I need to see if it's the same when your well fed but… Well." Calie'l sighed heavily. He really hoped he was wrong because running away from a hungry beast was one things, trying to get away from a horny one was another, he wasn't too sure he would be able to escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan could've died happy right there when Calie'l magic'd up food. Forget modesty and a too-small shirt! Nathan sat down into the chair nearest the food and slowly proceeded to eat as fast as his hurts and still-aching body would allow him to. Oh lovely food. Nathan was able to pause and grudgingly begin to make use of the clothes tossed at him as the wizard returned and spoke about his curse and what the other had found out he would get to actually eat his fill this time around. And by the way Calie'l worded it ... it seemed the wizard had no desire to ask him to work harder at hunting to keep the meat stash fuller (at this point most of the game was running rather low by now; for Nathan and the villagers that likely needed it more than one cursed man). Well, less work more food. The pleasure-seeker didn't mind that too much. Nathan didn't even mind Calie'l leaving quickly with nothing else to add; the woodsman just focused on filling his stomach until he felt ready to burst, and then slowly made his way to his room ... much slower than usual because most of the doors were busted, so he had to actually walk through the hall to the first not-broken door to get to it.

For once the over-the-top luxury of the room didn't bother him, and it was a relief to see someone had pulled thick curtains over the windows, making the place as dark and quiet as any den, even with the morning sun rising outside. Nathan fell into bed and only had the mind to pull the covers over himself before he fell into a blissful food-coma.

And so, time passed in a calm pattern. Eatting, sleeping, a bath, and repeat with only optional baths. The nights right after the full moon were still rough, with the orbiting body still very bright and warming to his blood, but Nathan was soon in good spirits and glad for each progressive night as things got calmer and calmer. Until one morning when Calie'l decided to spring the shittiest of s**t upon him. Nathan stared at the redhead, somewhere between despair and a massive amount of frustration just thinking about how damned blue-balled a month with no sex at all would make him. How easily Calie'l had seemed to think he could screw up during that first stretch of their time together before the first full moon had been maddening enough, but the seeming 'nonsense' and BS coming out of the wizard's mouth now made it seem like one big hoax just to see how damned frustrated the wizard thought he could make him.

The woodsman had a very real urge to reach over the large helping of bacon just to grab Calie'l's throat and squeeze, but help himself in check. "... So can I at least get one last 'hurrah' in, or am I forced to go cold turkey?" Nathan asked as civilly as possible, while stabbing into his breakfast eggs and watching the yoke run yellowy onto white before stuffing a forkful into his moth to chew down into nothing, looking frustrated enough to spit already. A month with no sex on top of the time he'd already gone without. That was it. The red head was going to drive him insane.

"Look, can I just get one good ******** in before I'm forced to get so blue-balled my manhood explodes, damn it?"

Lucas as packed and gone within a matter of one hour, and was soon on the road leaving nothing more than a letter to the innkeeper to give to his late companion if he did manage to show up ... a letter heavily berating (like a school teacher scolding a tardy student) and slightly worried for the other's well-being. Because though Lucas was very kind and considerate to most strangers, those working with him ... well, he held them to a higher standard and demanded they live up to that standard. Like showing up on time. Yeeeaaah, next time Lucas saw him ... the younger man was sure to get an earfull. And likely told off for missing such a grand opportunity to see a demon for the first time up-close.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:49 pm
knux33

Calie'l looked at the other for a moment then blinked. "I should have worded that better… for the next week you can get the itch out as much as you can, I don't want you completely starving, but after that you'll have to find other ways. Make sure you do as well, I will have the cabin give you something to help as well because you don't need to be completely starved of relieving yourself in such a manner. You just need to be starved like you where of food this last time." Calie'l pulled out a piece of paper from a nearby stack and then wrote something down on it. "Just go here, tell the owner I sent you, and any time you need in the next week they will be glad to service you. I told them to stick to men if only for the fact the women there are crafty and have given problems to people before… they'll extort you with a child if it means they can get something out of it." Calie'l held the piece of paper for the other.

"I want to be clear that it's not a whore house but rather a highly upscale brothel for you to go to. They don't charge any of the people I send to them because I help a lot of the girls with curses they are under. I don't want you causing trouble, don't go to crazy, and if you wish to spend the whole week there come back here first to inform me then return." Calie'l heard a knock on the door then stood. "If you plan on leaving today… do so out the back door. I don't want the children to see you, they run off easily, and while they are used to you I still have a few obvious bruises they may run to their parents about. I don't need it getting around that you are here and possibly hurting me." Calie'l quickly left through the front door after that, a smile on his face as he greeted his full roster of parents, before bidding them all farewell and starting the teaching session.

Well this was about as pleasant as a barrel full of geese. Gabriel was not looking forward to heading into the town that he FINALLY reached because… well he was supposed to be there almost a month ago. Okay a full month ago but honestly why was he to blame? We was caught up with some water nymphs who tried to kill him and a whole town then they got into the water system in the well and just…. The whole thing had been such a horrendous mess that Gabriel didn't know what to do. Finally though a priestly type man who was older showed up to take care of the situation with him.

Blue eyes glanced around as Gabriel entered the town and he wondered where his mentor and partner was because this was going to be an irritating situation to deal with on his own. Gabriel spun the black parasol above him, wishing the sun would just leave him be, these priest getups were always so irritating and he wasn't even really a priest. Well he was but honestly with all the sins under his belt he shouldn’t be. He had more of a habit of fornicating than most would allow but then again a lot of women liked his soft features and gently smile… They liked thinking they were with a women sometimes. Though the guys were the real crazy ones about it.

Gabriel sighed heavily as he neared the Inn then closed the parasol and walked into the inn and up to the inn keeper. She was a hefty woman and honestly he didn't think she would be quite willing to help him until she handed him a key, number, and note before sending him on up stairs. Gabriel just stared at the woman for a moment, standing on the stairs, then decided to just go and found his way to the room before setting his things down and sitting at the desk to read the note.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:26 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"OhthankGod," Nathan gushed out in relief, running a hand through his hair. "Thought you were trying to kill me there for a second. Sheesh. Give a guy good news before the bad first next time, okay?" The woodsman chuckled weakly before going back to shoveling down his breakfast, a smile growing on his face. "Damn straight I'm staying there the full week! Don't wait up for me 'cause I ain't coming back til my time's good and up!" The brown haired man called at the wizard's back before grabbing his plate and letting the remainder of the eggs just slide right into his mouth before he was gunning for the back door.

Of course the house just had to be a bit stubborn and decide not to open the door ... leaving Nathan to hurry into a door that refused to open even when he turned the knob, hurting his still-sore left shoulder. His left arm always seemed more tender a decent while after a full moon, rested or not. "Hey, come on babe! I'll come back," Nathan pledged, manhandling the doorknob. "What do you want?! I'll kiss you if I have to! Pleeeeaseee," the grown man whined, only for the door to open unexpectedly and nearly having sprawled out on his face. Luckily, the woodsman had a tiny bit of grace, though he shook his head at the house's moodiness and just hurried off on his merry way to fornicate for a week. Even if it was just with men, Nathan was more than eager enough to get all the action he wanted for a week. Well ... a decent amount. The wizard did want him to be on 'good behavior' after all, and the red head was kind enough to be providing the free service, in a way. So, Nathan squared his shoulders and tried to look nice and presentable when he finally arrived, gave the wizard's name, and was given a nice little private room all to himself ... and a few select feminine men.

Okay. For once being cursed and shaking up with a grouchy wizard was paying off. Big time.

Dear Gabriel,
You're late. As you can see, I have left to go attend to other urgent business involving a captured demon. You are to wait in town and remain based at that specific inn room until I return. I'm certain you have any number of excuses to account for your late timing you may sprout at me upon my return. Our original target, thanks to your tardiness, is most likely long fled to the hills by now and will require weeks, if not months, or cold tracking through rough terrain to have a hope of finding a hint of him. You would do best to look forward to those coming weeks while enjoying the accommodating inn and kind locals.
I will give you a proper punishment for your lateness upon my return.
Your mentor, Lucas.

P.S. If the sun proves troublesome the local teacher has a good salve to help protect one's skin from blistering.
P.S.S. If I return to find you've been practicing sinful indulgences upon the local young women or men, I will personally show you every method of castration known to farm hands. I may or may not decide to let you keep your manhood, depending on the severity of your sins.

Well, the letter was as cheerful as ever. Lucas was quite good at being serious in writing, though the albino seemed loathe to lop parts off of his protegee, no matter how 'horrible' Gabriel tended to be sometimes.

((Mm, perhaps skip a week, or have Nathan and Gabe run into each other. Pff, what a '******** up' that would be x'D if unlikely))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:13 pm
knux33

(Ill go ahead and skip a week.)

Calie'l had a feeling that the other would stay true to his word and sure enough the other male was gone the moment he was allowed. There was a full week of peaceful nothingness, though the house seemed upset, where Calie'l was able to do as he pleased and live his life in a normal fashion though it was… odd. He didn't want to say it but he had grown used to this new life with Nathan so far. It was almost relaxing to be around someone so constantly, even someone like Nathan, and to have him gone was hard. Though Calie'l was quick to ignore the missing person and his house when the chance came, no reason to get overly upset about it all.

When the day finally came around that Nathan was to return Calie'l had to try hard not to seem relieved because by the last day he was starting to crawl out of his skin. It was fine when the children were around but once they left Calie'l was exasperated. He figured that he wouldn’t see Nathan until that night so as he working in his study and took a long bath he didn't bother with covering himself up. He relaxed while he could in the bath, warm water spilling over the edge every now and then. He didn't mind that though, the house easily soaked it up, before he sunk down further into the bath and blew out a puff of air.

Gabriel sighed at the end of the letter because he had just been nixed on having any fun. He guessed that it would just have to wait until after his punishment because… well he had to admit his mentor had a certain knack for getting him all riled up with those "punishments" but that didn't really matter until the other got home. Of course when he left to go search around the market he caught glimpse of someone that hinted they would most likely be staying around a bit longer. Gabriel grinned and decided that maybe they should stick around a bit longer.

A week later and Gabriel was still waiting around for Lucas to show back up.

((Sorry it's short.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:47 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((No prob~ You didn't really have much to work with anyway, my bad))

Nathan yawned widely, liesurly making his way back out of town and towards the wizard's shack out in the woods. The sun was lowering on the horizon, but not quite set yet. The way Nathan figured it, he'd be back 'home' just in time to pig out on a nice hefty dinner. As nice as the brothel had been, Calie'l sure had spoiled him with the magiced and cooked-up massive meals he'd been getting. And if it was one thing Nathan liked, it was a good source of food ... or so that was what he told himself when he'd left the brothel 'early' for his own tastes. Really the parade of nice young men hadn't left much to be desired but ... Nathan had still found himself desiring more. Desiring something different ... something specific. The cursed man remembered flawless smooth skin with a dash of red hair and snorted at himself. Please. The wizard was all-business, and clearly did not want to mix business and pleasure.

Besides, Nathan decided with a small laugh to himself, Cal sleeping with him ... a toad was more likely to sleep with him first, as far as he could tell from the stone-cold and uninterested signals the wizard seemed to give off most of the time.

Marching up to the front door, Nathan opened it up with his mouth open to say something cheesy like 'honey, I'm home' when he blinked and sighed. The house had let him into a bathroom. Again. Was she trying to tell him to wash off the grime of the brothel or something? "Hardy har har," Nathan 'laughed' flatly, walking forward to close the door behind himself and trying heading for the opposite door so he could get to his room ... when he spotted the wizard submerged. "Oh hey Wiz. Wizzzz," Nathan repeated, figuring Calie'l probably had water clogging his ears. When it seemed he hadn't spoken loud enough to be noticed, Nathan rolled his eyes and barked: "YO, CAL," despite the fact the wizard had told him not to use that particularly nic name. "Gunna let me bathe, or do you like the smell of sex in your house?"

Lucas ... was having a bit of a rough time. He was well-rested after using his powers to properly dispose of the demon and takig a day to just recover, but it seemed ... he'd had to 'sacrafice' more than intended this time around. The albino wore glasses, that much was obvious, but what most common folk wouldn't know is that some forms of magic have particular prices. And Lucas' form is the type that likes sacrifice. Usually after using a big amount f his power the priest was left blind or close to blind for a few hours. And sometimes as his sight came back ... it was worse than before.

Eventually his work would leave him completely blind for good. But for now Lucas was just focused on the present day, and at the moment reading roadsigns was the biggest hassle in the world. And knowing Gabriel would likely be very unhappy about his restriction when he came back was not much to look forward to either. But after only one massive wrong turn, the albino managed to make his way into town and walked to the inn without trouble, recognizing the shape and design on the sign even if he couldn't read the words. He was going to need a new, stronger pair of glasses, for sure. Lucas only hoped his protegee was in the inn room and not too far off; the albino had just 'enjoyed' a long, hot day of travel hiding his pigmentless skin from the ruthless sun and really wanted to just sit down with a drink before possibly getting bitched at. Well, at least a comment from the innkeeper had made it clear the younger man was here, at least.

"Gabriel?" Lucas asked, opening the door to the room and squinting as he looked around, candlelight not the most revealing thing with his eyes as bad as they were. If anything complete darkness would've been preferable; the bright light made it hard to see in the darker bits of the room, which was most of it considering there was only one candle and the window curtains were drawn shut. Not hearing a reply and not able to see worth s**t, Lucas walked in and pulled off his outermost jacket with a relived sigh, glad to have the outermost layer of his uniform off, even if the hood was good for protecting his skin.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 pm
knux33

Calie'l was completely relaxed in his warm little bath, skin flush a much more natural red, he had no idea that Nathan was even home. He had been hoping the man would be back soon but he was also enjoy the ability to relax completely and let his power go elsewhere instead of focusing on keeping the color something more normal. Of course he took that relaxing time to repair things around his home and see if he could give his old girl a voice but as it would seem his relaxing had to come to an end because suddenly there was a loud yell of his name and Calie'l was snapping his eyes open to see Nathan standing in his bathroom like he often did when the house decided to act up.

Calie'l snapped his power back to him in a moment, causing the house to rattle a bit at the sudden withdraw, before he put himself back to a more natural color. Calie'l stared at the other, glad he hadn't noticed his odd coloring, before looking down at the water and splashing the man with a huff. "How about you wait your turn yeah? I quite like my baths uninterrupted and believe it or not I was working on the house." Calie'l could feel his heart hammering still in his chest from the scare but he was coming down quickly… he needed to figure out a way to hide his spines…

He could do it for a very short period of time so he took the moment of Nathan sputtering and talking to draw the spines in then hide them, it was going to hurt like a b***h when they came back out shortly after, before he pushed himself up and stood in the knee deep water before leaning over the edge to grab the towel that had fallen on the floor. "If you would have come back on time the bath would have been free but I guess I cannot complain about you coming back early so I will leave you too the bath…" Calie'l stepped out of the bath, wrapped a towel around himself, then looked to Nathan "Also looks like were even now." He was of course referring to Nathans accounts of showing up butt naked places and the silence sure was a pleasant sound compared to the sputtering nonsense the other had most likely been going on about. Calie'l turned his back on Nathan, it was aching already, before heading for the door. "I certainly hope you enjoyed you free time though because now your chained up." Calie'l disappeared behind one of the doors with that.

Gabriel had been waiting, and waiting, and being good and waiting. He had not touched anyone, barely flirted, been a good little boy for his teacher but he was starting to lose it. By now he could have had his fill, plenty of his fill, and instead he was stuck behaving because the inn keeper would TELL. Damn that smarmy b*****d and his orders because Gabriel was all but ACHING to get at someone and have someone get at him but he couldn’t even properly do anything. Not to mention that stupid, delicious, red head that walked into the inn a few times to drop off the keepers kid and god give him power for all the hulking men who could easily force him into the bed.

Gabriel had been out when Lucas returned, out trying to find something to calm him down, it wasn't easy being a good boy and it was like someone taking the poppy milk away while your leg is broken. Gabriel shuffled his way up the steps, missing the look from the inn keeper, because his head was hung and he had a lot to tell his teacher but also maybe fib and be punished or ask for something in return. Gabriel stepped into the room with a sigh just in time to see Lucas take off his robes. He stilled for a moment, enjoying the look of the other without that outer most layer, before he walked up to the man and grabbed him. He spun him around just quickly enough that he could wrap his arms around the other with a sigh.

"Now where the he- where have you been? You left me here to be a "good boy" all on my own and I have been, even saw that man were looking for, but he left. I couldn’t do anything while you were gone, I can barely take on a demon you know, and this was all so hard~ Not to mention just before that I was stuck in that other damn village waiting for someone to relieve me because Nymphs are rude and tempting and Lucas~" Gabriel whined like a child, something he did often, but then again he was very young so it was more often expected. He was mostly happy to see Lucas was alright.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff