Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Rabid [w/KillerKiwi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:51 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Working on the house ... right," Nathan chuckled after taking a moment to shake some of the water off of himself and rubbing the wet droplets off of his face, thinking the comment a joke. Really; working and bathing at the same time? Magic or not, the cursed man found that hard to believe. Besides, the house seemed to be more than capable enough to take care of 'herself' sometimes; or so her strong personality led him to believe. The man couldn't help but follow the arcing curve of Calie'l's body as the wizard snatched at the fallen towel without revealing too much, marveling at the smooth skin and unable to help but compare the showing to what he'd just come from enjoying at the 'club'. He wondered if the slick skin was as soft and supple as it looked to be ... then blinked at the 'were even' comment, mouth opening but no sound able to come out for quick retort. Damn that smart-a** hot-a** wizard beguiling him with such a bodacious sight and then verbally 'slapping' him across the face with a dose of cold reality before leaving. All before Nathan could choke out anything even close to coherent.

With a moody growl the man pulled off his clothes and hopped into the bath to enjoy the warm (if used) water, not caring if liquid sloshed out a bit. "Chained up huh ... I really hope he doesn't take that literally ... it'll be bad enough blue-balled and stuck knowing he's a damn attractive magic man instead of some revolting old codger beneath his robes ..." Nathan said to himself, scrubbing off dried sweat and other things from his sated body ... a greedy body that was already perking up after the sight Calie'l had given him a healthy peak of. "And I'll need hell of a more looks than that for us to be even, Cal!" Nathan yelled, not knowing or caring whether or not the redhead could heard him, before quickly finishing up and getting out to dry himself with--

Oh hell. Where were the rest of the towels? Nathan opened up the little closet where there were usually spares ... and there were none to be seen. "... House, you are a cunning little vixen who takes delight in having us men swanter around naked and wet, aren't you?" he sighed at the house, before heading to the door. "So ... you're going to be a good house and let me go to where there are towels, aren't you? ... Who am I kidding. Calie'l, I'm beginning to think your house doesn't like me being decent. Not that I care, but I've been getting the distinct impression you do," Nathan spoke conversationally as he opened the door and stepped through, dripping and defeated as he expected the house to magic him to wherever the wizard was. Which she did.

Lucas sputtered a second before he relaxed and sighed, finding he was not under attack but just being affectionately greeted by Gabriel. The albino pat the younger man on the head, eyes rolling at the other's near-curse and 'dramatic' whining. But the priest hugged the younger man close and ended up chuckling before ruffling the sinful playboy's hair. "I'm glad to hear you've been good--" he began, only for the other to go on ... with very important information. Namely: the location of one cursed and very dangerous individual.

Lucas grabbed Gabriel by the shoulders and forced him back, eyes on the other's face and gaze serious. "You saw him? Where. When." Of course Lucas wanted to get right to business; he was even grabbing at his cloak, as if they could chase the werewolf down. Which, of course, they couldn't. And Lucas had just gotten back from a long trip; like it or not even holy men had to sit down and take a breather sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:30 pm
knux33

Calie'l collapsed on his bed, face down, huffing and heaving. He could feel the spines pushing at his skin and attempting to break through all ready. He couldn't draw anymore magic now because he was working on the house, or well more like rebuilding rooms, so now he just had to suffer with the spines breaking through his skin. This was why he never hid them, because there wasn't an easy way for them to re-emerge, it was always painful and all he could do was wra a blanket around his waist then kneel on the bed. He numbly heard Nathan say something before he almost had the breath knocked out of him as his biology betrayed him.

He gripped the bed as he doubled forward and his skin steadily changed color before almost rippling like water while he tried to catch his breath. It was so hard to even breathe like this, his magic rebelling against him, it wasn't easy. His kind were not often wizards, if ever, and the reason for that was quite normally the exact reason Calie'l was now doubled over on the bed and gritting his teeth. Magic rebelled inside their bodies, when used in the wrong way it fought back, Calie'l had to live an existence where he would do no wrong or his very being would be crushed under what magic he had.

Though him even having magic was the fault of his father who continued to bed his mother even after his brother was born. He had been a mage but a foolish man, one only focused on his short lived life, and now Calie'l paid for it every time he had to hide himself. He wondered if it had even been worth it, what could the other had said that would have made it so bad, but then Calie'l remebered all the other times. The mocking voices, hands pulling and ripping at his skin, all the times he had been rejected and mutilated purely because he was not normal. Yes it could be bad, it could be very bad, and hiding was worth more to him than he would care to admit. Calie'l heard Nathan say something beyond the door and before he could tell the other not to enter Calie'l heard the door open and close.

"S-stop!" Mason felt a spine break through the skin and with it came a shock of electricity. He wanted to force it all down, make himself okay, cleverly hide away, instead all he could do was shutter and grip at the linen.

Gabriel pouted when the other grabbed him by the shoulders than rolled his eyes. "He disappeared into the woods Lucas. Was gone just before you got here. I don't think we'll find him till he decides to come out again but from what I can tell he liked this town a lot." Gabriel sat on the bed with a huff "Why don't you just relax and sit down?" Gabriel pulled the other onto the bed, trapping him with a leg over his lap, before he grabbed the males chin and looked into his eyes. He pulled off the glasses with a grim expression "You did it again didn't you." It wasn't a question and Gabriel could tell the other was heading very closely to the last cusp of what it would take before he went blind.

"You can't keep relying on this give and take magic." Gabriel stared at the other for a moment, both hands cupping his faces as he ran his thumbs just under his eyes. "You know I can help Lucas-" He knew what the others protest would be. Yes Gabriel was a playboy, he slept around a lot, but he was in the priest hood even with that for a reason. He could help, his body heals any illness, even others of their brothers and fathers had taken what they could to recover themselves…. Though it wasn't always given willingly. It was Gabriels duty to heal others, his purpose, he was horrible at anything else. Lucas had told him before though "never with him" and Gabriel didn't understand that. He still didn't get it but he was starting to understand a little more after a few of their brothers had received harsh treatment from Lucas… The man had been witness to many more of the "takes" than the gives. He always told him it wasn't right what he was made to do.

"I know you don't want to but please let me ease this. It's the one thing I am good at." It was a plea that had never worked before but Gabriel could tell the other could hardly see now. He didn't know how to say he didn't want the other to stop looking at him, to be unable to see a blue sky or a full moon, he couldn’t do that to Lucas… or himself. Because even if he said no his body belonged to the church.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:13 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan's head turned towards the bed at the stuttered attempt on the wizard's account to try to tell him to stop, but the sight before him had the woodsman freezing in his tracks easily enough ... but not going away, as the redhead really wanted. There was something horribly wrong with the other's spine ... one bone was poking it's way out of Calie'l's skin! The hell?! Nathan, not knowing what the ******** was wrong with the wizard, still hurried his wet, naked a** over to the bed and realized the red he saw wasn't just where the bone was poking out; the wizard wasn't covered in blood, either. Caliel' was just a red that matched his hair and looking like he was in a hell of a lot of pain.

"Damn--thehell--HOUSE," Nathan yelled, as if she could somehow help or explain the wizard's current state, the man getting onto the bed and just trying to help hold Calie'l still like someone would do for someone having a fit. The man simply didn't know how else to help besides keeping the wizard from accidentally flopping around. Nathan grabbed at the sheet, blindly trying to press against the emerging spine as if to stop it from coming out, stop possible bleeding, or just doing whatever might seem to make sense.

((Well ... he tried to be helpful, pff))

"But--" Lucas began, but got a little less amped-up to go when he heard the comment their target 'liked' this place. So, if they lingered long enough, the werewolf was sure to show his face again ... or so the priest hoped, at least. So he sighed and let Gabriel pull him down to sit on the bed with him, frowning when the younger man 'trapped' him. He knew Gabriel worried, but when the other held his chin and removed his glasses ... the already-fuzzy world around him suddenly melted worse than a watercolor painting in the rain. The albino tried to stare directly into the pools of blue where he knew Gabriel's eyes to be, but there was no fooling his protegee. The other knew him too well.

"Gabriel ... it's the only magic I have," Lucas said softly, then more firmly as the other tried to press the issue and the 'solution', "and you know while I commend your desire to help ..." He trailed off. They'd had this conversation so many times ... but the older priest was firm. All magic had it's price, and Lucas wasn't about to ask someone else to pay his due. And it was gut-wrenching enough to think about what other priests did let Gabriel help them; erasing their own tolls with no real penalty. But ... in the end, what would happen to Gabriel, was Lucas' main worry. All magic had a price, Lucas was stone-cold sure about. The price was not always as obvious as a gradual decaying of vision; and it was not always a price on the wielder of the magic itself. But in the end ... call it 'karma' or divine intervention, but Lucas was sure even something apparently as 'harmless' as healing through the body would take a toll on Gabriel. And the last thing Lucas wanted was for Gabe to go through anything worse than what this sort of experience already was ... already had been.

It was a blessing to have Gabriel as a protegee; away from those who would use and abuse him. Not all priests were good men ... Lucas knew sadly. He also knew he couldn't curb the young man's bad habits and the church would demand the young man sooner or later. But for now ...

It was a temptation, yes. Lucas didn't want to go blind; he didn't want to not be able to see the worry lines on the other's face even this close. He didn't want to be left foreverafter useless and in the dark ... but it was his price for what good he did. His. He didn't want Gabriel potentially building up some horrible form of unneeded payback for his sake.

The albino smiled a small smile and raised up his hands to lightly hold over Gabriel's, gently moving the other's hands from his face and stared as best he could into the smudged orbs of blue. "You're good at far more than just that, Gabriel. Even I can see that," Lucas said in some lame attempt at making light of the situation. The albino reached to try to find his glasses, hand groping around on the bed. Thin rims and clear spectacles were ... not the easiest thing to find when details were hard to make out. "We both know my vision is just something I'll have to eventually let go of for the greater good. It's my price, and I will pay it if it means there's one less demon or cursed murderer running around. I'm blessed enough just to have a means to help people who can't help themselves."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:04 pm
knux33

Calie'l huffed and panted when suddenly the bed dipped and Nathan was beside him. He pushed at Nathan, tried to get him to back up without verbally telling him, but Nathan stayed and Calie'l could do nothing to fight back. He decided he needed to be quick then, do what he had been planning, give a voice to someone who could explain what was going on while Calie'l was incapacitated. Calie'l pushed the next surge into the house with the simple order "SPEAK" and then suddenly a light lulling and female voice rang out into the room. A gentle accent following the end of words as she spoke.

"Master will be fine Nathan." The house lulled out with almost a chuckle though Calie'l knew this was not a laughing matter. He could sense some tension though as the voice came from nowhere, a hidden tension, Calie'l was sure she had learned that from him. "His magic is fighting his biology. He tried to hide something he really had no need to hide but he was worried you would react poorly…" Suddenly small female hands gently wrapped around Nathans and a clothed female body pressed against his light as air. As if the clothes had form but the body inside them was nothing but air.

"Calie'l did a better job than he thought of giving me a voice but it took a great deal of his power. He was not lying to you when he said he was working on the house. He was just not explaining fully because you would not have understood as it was… Here let me help." The female behind Nathan guided him so there was more skin to skin contact and the shudders calmed a great deal. Calie'l still didn't look up though, he was so light headed he couldn’t focus.

"Let the spines break through, it will hurt him but they are natural." She spoke mater of factly as she appeared on the other side of the bed. She was all smooth skin in a greecian gown with deep brown hair and eyes. Red rouged cheeks and soft lips, she was a sight to behold, but at the same time she looked like nothing more than a young woman. "He draws energy from you, good energy, it will help him a great deal in recovering." She stared at Calie'l with a soft smile but didn't touch him.

Gabriel stared at Lucas as the man told him no even more, always told him no, it broke his heart. "But I don't want you to lose your vision Lucas… when you do they won't… they won't let me stay with you anymore. I will have to go back to the church with all those people, see so many people, I don't know what my draw back with my healing is but I would rather just have to heal you and stay here than find that draw back sooner because I am being pushed to it." Gabriel pulled away, giving Lucas back his glasses, before reaching into his pile of things and handing him a letter that was obviously old.

"I won't claim to be selfless Lucas, I wasn't… I just wasn't raised that way. I have selfish reasons for wanting you well and the church fully expects you not to take my help and they don't expect you to last long. Lucas they have a timer on you already, they are counting it down, and the moment it's up on you I will be sent back to the church." Gabriel sat on the edge of the bed. "You can't even see me anymore with out those glasses, you cant even see me and it hurts. I want you to be able to see me."  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:07 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD
Nathan nearly jumped out of his skin at the unexpected voice and even more unexpected feeling of a not-quite-there body touching him, trying to absorb both the fact the house was actually, well, present in more ways than just being the house now, and all the stuff the woman was saying. Really, the backwoods guy had quite a few holes in understanding. The hell is 'biology'? For one, but at least the instructions for getting the wiz feeling better were clear as day. Nathan was more than willing to lay right up against Calie'l; wet or not it seemed to help. Loosening his grip on the blanket he just settled for wrapping an arm around the redhead/redbody to keep the wizard close against him while giving the apparently 'all natural' spines room to come out without stabbing any of his tender bits.

"So ... huh. Nice ta talk to you," Nathan said with a look up and down the young woman. She had warm, homey coloring, but somehow her face seemed to fit perfectly the character of the home he knew so well; full of emotional potential but giving up none of her secrets. "So ... he wanted ta hide spiney stuff? An' ... oh. Oh," Nathan said lowly, only just then realizing what red skin and spines meant. He'd been so focused on Cal just being his wizard the 'demonic signs' had seemed less like signs and more like maybe a curse, or wizard nonsense. Still; Calie'l a demon? Pfff. The guy was too much of a stubborn teacher, curse-fixer, and hard-a** to be some mischievous being made to cause havoc and death from hell. "He cursed too, or somthin? That why he look all ... yeah?" Nathan asked the house, seeing at Cal looked about as about to talk as a steamed lobster. "And ... you know house, calling you 'house' kinda seems rude now you're ... well, so obviously more than that. Got a name in mind, or ..." Nathan somehow managed a grin and looked down at Calie'l, lightly massaging the space between the other's spinal bumps in an attempt to make things hurt less. "Do you want 'Master' to name you," he laughed; Cal hardly seemed the typeo be called something like that. At least, to him it was funny.

Lucas stiffened, slowly planting his glasses back on his nose and taking the letter, slipping the yellowed paper out of the long-ago opened envelope and glancing at it. Gabriel's words were enough though; he glanced at the neat script to confirm but didn't bother straining his eyes to properly read it through. He trusted Gabriel's word; and as horrible as it sounded ... the likelihood of the church doing just that was ... high.

As the other's weight lightly tilted the bed, Lucas sighed heavily and carefully put the letter down on the bedside table before looking his protegee's way. The other's form was thankfully more visible now, but it made the other's last words hurt all the more. The albino didn't want Gabriel to hurt; he didn't want any innocents hurt if he could help it, but especially not his wayward 'little apprentice'. Gabriel could be infuriating with his wants and habit of so obviously sinning and sleeping around but ... even with his faults, Lucas found the young man someone more than worthy of help, protection, and any guidance he could manage to give. He wanted Gabriel to have a good life ... and there was no way that was going to happen unless he gave in.

And ... it was odd but ... hearing the other wanted him to see, to see him ...

Lucas shifted, wrapping his arms around Gabriel in a silent hug. He just sat there, holding the other a few slow moments before sighing. "Alright."

The pale-skinned man leaned back, giving the other a stern look. "But only as necessary. Got it? We are priests." Doing a quick mental calculation Lucas figured doing full-on active duty would mean he would only 'need' help once his sight deteriorated badly enough that it was unignorable, like now. So, once every few years, maybe more.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:49 pm
knux33

The woman stood on the other side of the bed, shifting on her feet, before moving to the other side without a sound. Well she didn't quite know what to be named but Cal had toiled away with names for a while and named her something long ago but they had since moved past the need of names. "I know master is an odd term but it would be far more odd to call him father." She sat on the side of the bed, the mattress not dipping under the weight, before she blinked. "Oh you don't understand- I forget sometimes Calie'l has every book… so I have all the knowledge." Biology was a new term, so infantile for everyone, even Calie'l. She crossed her legs and leaned back on and arm, staring at Calie'l, her hair was longer than it had first seemed.

"He's not a demon if you are wondering, and it will take me some time to remember the name father had already given me, he is not cursed either. This… this is who he is. His race is often mistaken for demons so they hide but they are no more violent than a forest elf." She watched another spine poke through but it seemed it was eased by Nathans touch… just as she had hoped. "He is part of a race that… loosely translates to the "graceful race" in their own language. No more or less demon than you when you were human. He is also half human, his father was a mage, which is how he has his power. Unfortunately his race, the graceful race, they cannot function themselves with magic so often his magic rebels again that part of him when he uses it the wrong way." She gently touched Calie'ls head and smiled when she didn't fade.

"He will be fine though as long as you stay close."

Gabriel was surprised when Lucas grabbed him and held him close, not understanding why the other was, and then Lucas agreed and Gabriel was beyond happy. "Don't worry Lucas-" Gabriel pushed the other down on the bed and straddled his lap. "I know were both priests Lucas… I don't exactly do it all the time for fun. Sometimes it's like an itch. Like I just have to scratch it or I will go insane. I don't even want to scratch it… I want to sleep, or eat, but it hits me and I have to go." Gabriel stared at the other for a moment and then touched his shirt.

"You told me to behave though so I did." Gabriel leaned down and kissed Lucas "Let me help you." Gabriel smiled and started pulling at Lucas shirts because they could do it quick.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan relaxed at hearing Cal wasn't, in fact, any horrible demon from hell but more like a whoknewhat thing that just happened to be red and spined, eyes flicking from the wizard's back to the 'ghost' woman. Both were fascinating to look at, though Cal's spine slowly slipping out reminded the man of the sight of a cat's claw sliding out of its paw pad when pressed. "Damn ... why does he even bother with magic at all, if it can mess him up so bad?" Nathan asked quietly, not exactly expecting an answer though. He figured he could ask Calie'l himself later in a more proper and direct manner. The cursed man pulled up the bedsheets to better cover the both of them, seeing as they were both naked and the woodsman himself was wet and feeling cooler by the second in open air.

"Cal's probably gunna reeeeally hate wakin' up to find me soaking his bed and cuddlin' him naked like this," Nathan suddenly snickered ... a bit of an overgrown child sometimes in his mischievous glee, more amused at the thought of the peeved wizard than afraid. Though, sated as he was Nathan was glad he wasn't getting too much of a boner just holding Calie'l secure and close, still lightly massaging the wizard's back as they laid together.

Well, Nathan figured he'd be stuck holding Cal for the foreseeable future; maybe all night even. So, he decided to sate a little of his curiosity, or try to, asking without looking up: "Say, house ... any particular reason you throw Cal in my rooms when I'm naked more often than not, and the other way 'round too? So far as I can tell, er 'dad' sure as hell don't like it."

Lucas couldn't hide his surprise when Gabriel more-or-less leapt upon him like a cat on a mouse, really not used to these kinds of situations and--heck--a little pink as the other 'ripped off' his clothes. The protegee might as well have, Lucas was so out of practice. The last time the albino had gotten any had been a embarrassed, clumsy mashing of awkward adolescent bodies in a church closet.

But beyond the matter at hand, Lucas felt a bit of worry nag at him hearing Gabriel's addiction to sex really was just that: an addiction. As far as prices go, Lucas had a small hypothesis that that might be Gabriel's price for his ability: sex becoming something less of a choice and more of some uncontrollable urge that would burn the young man from the inside-out if it got too out of control. But there was no time to linger on the worry; Gabriel had been good, so the blue-eyed young man still had a handle on himself. Still had at least that much choice in his life.

"You and I will have to begin finding other ways to help curb that 'itch', then," Lucas said quietly and completely seriously, and sighed a half-reluctant half-nervous sigh at Gabriel's assertion of helping. Lucas liked that the other wanted to help him; he didn't like the fact the help might come to bite Gab on the a** later. But he'd agreed to this, and Gabriel didn't seem to just want an itch scratched right now; so the priest got down to it and was more than a little out of practice with what they were doing but at least the day of travel make him too tired to really get uptight or tense at the thought of what they were doing and how completely not-right it was in most circumstances for a mentor to do this sort of thing with a protegee.

It was fast though, between Lucas' lack of practice being anything but quick and Gabriel's rather well-practiced way of getting things like this done speedily when necessary.

Afterwards Lucas was holding Gabriel close, just wanting a moment, but somehow between the unusual throbbing of his eyes and just tiredness from his long day the albino ended up falling asleep with Gabriel in his arms and felt rather comfortable doing so. There was a nagging unease that this wasn't right, that Gab shouldn't have to do anything like this let alone want it like a man wanted a drink, but what else could he do? Lucas knew deep down he couldn't let the other go back to the church to be passed around like some rag used for cleaning off windows, making each pane of glass nice and clean and clear ... but ending up with a filthy, worn-down rag that was eventually thrown away for a new one.

((Mm, wanna timeskip to tomorrow, or do a bit more, or timeskip even further? Whateva ya want~))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:05 pm
knux33

(Next day is fine by me <3)

The house chuckled at both of Nathans comments and the question. She had no reason to tell the other anything so instead of answering the question she stood "My name is Elizabeth. I remember it because Cal called me little lizzie for a while, something sweet, he won't freak out at all I think because he's still conscious. He knows what's going on right now he's just… saving his energy." Elizabeth vanished after that into nothing but a chuckle and left the two too sleep.

The next morning the fireplace was going and there was breakfast waiting for the two when they woke up. Calie'l slowly woke up, everything hurting, and found himself awkwardly curled with Nathan. He remembered that sometime in the middle of the night he had flipped so he could press as much of himself to Nathan as possible while the other still stoked the horribly aching spots on his back. Thankfully his skin was back to the normal color he liked to keep, and wouldn’t go so dangerously red again.

Calie'l pushed himself away but only a little, jarring the hand sent jolts down his spine, before he just curled back up. When Nathan woke up and moved Calie'l dug his nails into Nathans chest and gasped "No don't move. Everything is still rebelling against me and I need you to just… stay put." Calie'l bit his lip and pressed close again.

Gabriel made it easy for Lucas, he took control, finding it easy to guide the other just how to scratch his itch and help himself without any words. By the end it was all said and done, Gabriel was feeling better, and everything was calm. Surprisingly enough they fell asleep like that but when Gabriel woke up the next morning he felt everything in him rebelling against what happened. Gabriel slid out of bed heaving, gagging, his stomach burning before he made it to his hands and knees and gagged again. Over and over as his body tied to bring up the bile, he had hoped it wouldn’t happen this time, the truth be told he knew exactly what the down side was and it was always horrifying when it happened.

Gabriel tried to be quite but it was impossible, completely impossible, as he heaved and tried to get up the bile inside of him. It dripped from his mouth and onto the ground, black sludge that seemed to ooze, vile and with the stale smell of sulfur. He tried to wipe at his mouth but all it served to do was make him gag more. He could hear Luca near him and he shoved him "Back off! Just… just don't touch me." Gabriel hacked and heaved for what seemed an endless time, his hair covering his face, before finally he was clutching something he had heaved into his hands… much larger than anything that could have come out of his mouth. Black oozed down his arms and the object seem to grow and stretch in size before it was the size of a small pillow and oddly white as he clutched it to himself. The black didn't seem to touch it, as if it just rolled off, and Gabriel just hid it from Lucas.

His back pulsed and black slashes on his shoulder blades that bled out black veins. It looked as if wings had been torn off his back, or perhaps cut off, so long ago they healed and nothing but the pulsing black showed it. Gabriel stayed there curled around the smooth white thing as his breathing calmed down. "That… this doesn’t always happen. I have to be pretty close to someone… it hasn’t happened since the church took me in…" Gabriel gripped the object tighter and the moment Lucas got close he lashed out. "STAY BACK" He looked at the albino through the curtain of hair, his eyes shining oddly bright blue for the situation.

(….. biggrin )  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:06 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan slept deeply and half-woke feeling very happy with the smell of deliciousness in the air and someone warm and naked against his own morning stiffness. For a moment he even imagined himself still at the brothel, seeing as he and his bed companion were both completely without anything between their naked skin. And this man was so nice and soft … Nathan shifted a little, mind sleepily wanting to go gulp down a hearty breakfast as quickly as possible so he could sate his other morning hunger, when suddenly and painfully he was reminded he was cirtainly not 'on vacation' anymore as the wizard's nails dug into his chest like a cat not wanting it's warm 'pillow' to move. Holyshit--! Besides the shock it hurt like heck but Nathan froze instead of trying to get himself free, afraid further movement would result in worse pain.

He blinked slowly down at the wizard, the events of last night slowly trickling back into his head and the realization of where he was sinking in as the other let go. Nathan winced, wondering if he was bleeding or missing a few stray chest-hairs now, but let his head flop back down onto the pillow and just ideally stroking Calie'l's back and wondering of the wizard was part cat somewhere in his body makeup as well. "Fine, fine. Not moving," Nathan sighed, eyes catching sight of the food just out of reach and staring longingly at the bacon a moment before looking down at Cal's red patch of vibrant hair. Taking the hand not currently not stroking Cal's spine and protruding spines, he pet the other's hair a bit, marveling at the softness.

"It's weird ... seeing you not working. You're usually so busy doing all sorts of things and not-- ..." Well, cute. Having the wizard pressed against him and so needy was completely different from what the cursed man was used to. Calie'l always seemed so much like a pillar most of the time; solid, holding himself up on his own. "... Not hurtin' like this. Say ... hope ya don't mind me askin', but seeing as we're stuck here for a while I thought I might as well ask. If doin' magic wrong causes ya ta hurt so much ... why do magic at all? And fer other folks to boot?"

Nathan also hoped some small talk would make the fact he was pretty much poking Calie'l beneath the still damp-sheets less the only topic of possible conversation.

Lucas came awake all at once, used to waking early and also no stranger to needing to get up and fighting at a moment's notice--but he was shocked when ... everything was so clear. He blinked, blinked again, then scrambled to get to Gabriel's side as the other wretched and gagged, but only a thick, horribly black substance seemed to slowly ooze out of Gabriel like some sort of hellish sap instead of bile or blood. He could see it clearly, he could see everything so wonderfully, horribly clearly and his glasses were left unused on the bedside table, but the protegee just violently shoved him away and somehow managed to get words out before the vomiting started up again, even worse than before.

Lucas didn't want to listen, but he reluctantly took a step back, grabbing at where his discarded pants had fallen and getting himself decent while watching Gabriel with growing regret and a sick feeling in his own stomach at the sight and smell. This was his fault. And with his improved sight he got to see perfectly just how Gab got to suffer for what happened last night ... and the very unusual old scars on Gabriel's back Lucas had not seen before. Really; the two of them had been together for a while but the albino was a very modest man: he'd never actually looked on Gabriel's naked form until last night, and even then he hadn't been in a state to see much in the dark.

And what in the name of all that was holy had Gabriel coughed up along with all that foul black taint? 'This doesn't always happen'? Oh; so now Gabriel came clean that bad consequences were in fact a well known part of his magic? Lucas was scowling and somehow wincing as well, and he moved a bit closer, thinking Gabriel done and calmed down but clearly that was not the case. The priest quickly stepped back, raising both hands apeekaboo as if to show he had no weapons and meant no harm. After a moment of silence Lucas sighed and turned, grabbing the small washbowl full of clear cool water and putting it on the floor with a dry towel hanging on its rim, sliding the object towards Gabriel as a means for the other to clean himself and possibly his black, liquidy mess up. He had no idea what the white thing could be, or why it was so precious to Gabriel, but seeing those old black wounds lent a hint to the priest at least that his protegee had far more secrets than he'd anticipated.

"... Think you can get some food down?" Lucas asked simply, moving to get a new shirt to put on. "After heaving up ... that." The pause was specifically meant to silently ask the other question as well: just what was Gabriel holding and almost seemed to be protecting?

(( ... 0o0 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:16 pm
knux33

Calie'l huffed as the other stroked his back but the feeling was… nice. Even with Nathan talking and sort of spoiling it all with the chatter. Calie'l sighed heavily, motioning his hand and moving the food closer so Nathan could actually eat something, before deciding he had nothing better to do than answer. "What better a thing to do with my magic than help people? Everything I do is good. I created Elizabeth, good, I made her a safe haven… good. I teach the children, good, help others when they come to me… all of it is so I can continue this practice. Believe it or not some people are more fond of books and good deeds than power. I have been under the thumb of many who claimed to have power, felt and seen what they have done, my oldest teacher Merlin is the only one who has ever brought to light that magic was no created for us to be remembered or participate in miricals. Magic was not made for us to hide away, we must do that on our own, instead we are made to preserve." Calie'l shifted, moving the others poking to a spot where it was not so irritating.

"Believe it or not I have a big heart, I like to help, I enjoy getting rid of curses made by those wielding magic wrong. I enjoy every moment of it because I also am allowed to learn and make beautiful things." Calie'l tried to hide his smile. "Elizabeth honestly was even on purpose, a grand accident, I couldn’t fathom being rid of her so I made her immovable. Now she can take form when she chooses and has a voice and eventually I will find a way to make her a form she can use that is not tied here should the need arise." Calie'l reached over Nathan to steal a biscuit, though he stayed close, before he settled back into his spot.

Gabriel tried not to look at Lucas, knowing the other wouldn’t understand yet, and he had a bit of explaining to do. He took the wash cloth and started cleaning himself off, just his hands and face, before shaking his head at Lucas's question about food… though the second part had him bristling. "It's… It doesn't happen often Lucas, I swear I didn't even know this would happen, but sometimes unexpected things happen…" Gabriel shifted and stood, holding the white object, before showing Lucas it was a rather large and impressive egg…

"I don't have magic Lucas, this isn't a downside, what I can do is part of who I am." Gabriel sat on the bed "I can't… I can't show you though because the church made sure of that a long time ago…" His hand slid up and over the scars, this whole situation was weird and concerning, before he sighed and set a hand on the egg. "I… you won't believe me if I tell you what I am, what this is, but it's the only explanation. Lucas my name is Gabriel, the church didn't give me that name, My father did long before the earth was even a glimmer in his eye." Gabriel looked up at Lucas. "I don't remember anything from those times, only about the earth now. Bits and pieces come back but when the church robbed me of my wings I lost all memory. I came to earth to watch you all, to help you, but I was never an angel of innocence like some of my brothers and sisters. Father told me to be careful, that humans had a perversion for something that Angels found so simple, but others did treat it as a gift so I got careless and the church found me." Gabriel looked away.

"They bound me, cut off my wings, and beside a generally understanding and what I told you I don't remember anything more. I know why I ache like I do for sex, it's closeness, but I also know this… this isn't some draw back of my magic. This is…" Gabriel grabbed Lucas's hands, even when the man tried to pull away, and set them on the egg that radiated heat. "I must have taken more than just your illness in, I got excited I admit, this is nephiliam Lucas. This is how they are born despite the legends… your women have no part in this it takes two souls and either great devotion or apparently stupid excitement. They are not unholy, they are pure, and they are no sin. A great deal of the time my brothers would rejoice over this because it showed that we could get along. Humans though were always so cruel… they would crush those they came along." Gabriel looked up at Lucas. "I never meant for this to happen Lucas, I was just so happy I could finally help you, you finally let me do what I know I could and then the excitement just…. I pulled to much, I forgot how careful I had to be because you power is connected to your soul which is why it destroys your body, and then… then this and… I can get rid of it. I can do that, take it somewhere else or smash it, I can do that too." Gabriel wasn't even sure why he was saying all of this.

Losing Lucas was a worse thought than that of never having the other be able to see him, to know when he was smiling at him, Gabriel didn't want to lose Lucas.

((.... What can I say I thought it would be interesting. Now our little priests may have something to be on the run for... if Lucas doesnt chose to just smash it.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:37 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan perked up like a dog with a treat shoved under his nose when the food was moved closer, and happily began chowing down while the wizard explained his reason for doing what he did. The brown haired man tilted his head, not quite getting ... well, what the point of doing 'good' was when using magic wrong could have such painful consequences. Nathan himself ... well. If he was concerned about 'good' or anyone else besides himself, he would've done more than flee when he'd found out what he was. Sure, he was getting himself better ... but it was for him, not for other people's safety. Nathan wanted stability and normality back in his life so he could get back to his simple but happy existence. Though ... his great time getting everything he'd wanted ... had rung a bit hollow. Not that Nathan was willing to admit to himself free sex and food was not heaven in his eyes.

He couldn't help a small shudder and strangled groan that half-escaped when the wizard shifted to get more comfortable, skin-on-skin stimulating and frustrating when he knew Calie'l was just close for a fun time, but just to keep from hurting any more than he had to. With a childish pout at the wizard snatching away a biscuit, Nathan took a big bite out of his warm platter of eggs. "Glad you enjoy it, especially when it helps me out, though ... why exactly does you being all up against somebody else help this whole thing? Mm. I can totally see her being an accident though. The craziest but funnest kids always are, ain't they? Not sure makin' her free to terrorize the poor, unknowing towns people will be a good move though. Just think about what kind of mischievous fun she'll pull on them compared to what she does to you, her 'dad'," the cursed man chuckled, remembering himself back when he'd been young and wilder. Well ... 'kid wild' instead of 'the full moon makes me rip people's guts out wild'.

"You sure are a weird guy though. I could never imagine myself just workin' to help out others ... just not my style. I mean, I can totally dig 'you scratch my back and I scratch yours'," he playfully rubbed a bit harder a moment to demonstrate, grin far more childish than any look Elizabeth had had so far, "but I guess to each their own, right? Whatever chops your tree. Are your folks ... um, yer 'graceful' relatives all helpful too? Like brownies?"

Lucas waited patiently, pink eyes widening when Gabriel stood and finally revealed what he was holding and hiding so carefully. But that surprise was nothing, nothing compared to how he felt when Gabriel revealed what might be obvious to some more quick dedeucers by now: between the scars and his name ... Gabriel was not named after an angel, he was the angel. The priest clenched his fists but resisted the urge to break in and comment; instead he listened and absorbed what he was told. This ... this was horrific. That the church would do such things to an angel, an angel--

The albino stiffened a little when Gabriel took his hands, torn between unsurity about how to treat an angel who was somehow also just a protegee and also reluctant to touch the egg but blinked when he felt its warmth. It was alive; that much was obvious and shocking enough but as Gabriel spoke on Lucas felt like he'd had his insides mixed with ice.

They will want it dead and gone; or to use it for themselves. Of that much about the church Lucas was certain; a nephiliam was written to be a powerful, fallen creature. A mixture of man's sin and willfulness, and an angel's power and purity. But from what Gabriel said ... that was not true. And the priest believed him; Lucas had known Gabriel a long time. And even if the 'young man' had hidden this much, he did not know Gabriel to be a direct liar ... or at the very least not a good one. Gabriel could never quite look him in the eye when he was lying ... But the angel had no trouble now.

As the angel's words turned into a frightening tumble of just wanting to please him, Lucas took Gabriel firmly by the shoulders and gave the other a firm little shake, his flesh-colored irises meeting the angel's bright blue orbs. "We do not kill innocents, Gabriel," he said as if they were still just mentor and protegee and Gabriel had made a basic but very bad blunder. Lucas knew the church was not the best institution, far from it, but Lucas still believed that some bad did have to be done fore the greater good. Like killing ... but killing demons, those possessed, and those too damned or cursed to be saved. From the angel's own lips, this little not-yet-completely-born life was innocent. The egg was not planned, far from it but ...

This was not a life he could bear telling Gabriel to take. This ... this little nephiliam was their responsibility, and Gabriel was still his charge as well. He would just have to keep both of them from the church ... somehow. And still do good.

Lucas released Gabriel's shoulders and sat down heavily on the bed with a sigh, running a hand through his white hair. This was quite the predicament. Keeping Gabriel his protegee, yes all well and good. He could do that. But hiding an egg ... which would in time be a child that would need food, shelter, stability of life, educating properly--

There was always the option of giving the child up for others to raise but ... after his own experience growing up with no real family, Lucas was not eager to just put such a precious little life in the hands of strangers, especially when nephiliam were far from standard ... wait, were they?

"Will they be ... more like you? Or me?" Lucas asked quietly, lightly putting an arm around Gabriel and trying not to touch the blackened scar tissue, as if afraid of hurting the other. "What do nephiliam grow to be like, usually? You will have to educate me with all the knowledge you have left on the subject. And, after this mission, we're going to need to make our own way. Being a priest of the church makes finding demons and the damned a simple affair but I'm afraid the easy road is one we can no longer afford to travel."

((Lucas ain't no Hulk ... well, 'east not around those he thinks are 'innocent' :'D ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:49 pm
knux33

Calie'l nibbled on his biscuit as the other spoke, chuckling a little, but shuddered when the other pressed between his spines with a little more force. He smacked the others chest lightly "Don't do that" it was firm and let Nathan know he had stepped on Calie'ls tail a bit but after the other man stopped the red head was more willing to talk. "My kind do not interact with people, ever, in fact they live secluded in the mountains underground, the catacombs of cities long "dead". My mother never speaks much anymore after the passing of my father and the rest of my family… they disapprove of how I live but care for me either way." Calie'l sighed heavily.

"This magic is… not looked upon highly in my community but they still care for even the most wayward child which is why I refuse to be around them. People can beat other, mutilate them, rape them and they will just be "rehabilitated" and shown what wrong they had done. It is a society and life of people who have no backbone. For all the fact they look like demons those who are not cruel act like angels." Calie'l huffed, sounding very bitter, he knew very well his family had come looking for him a few times and every time he just turned them away.

"Also… this helps because right now I cannot make my own energy. If I were to be alone I would still be writhing on the bed, most likely screaming, and that would continue for a long while before the powers that be calmed down. My energy and my magic are not the same force…I'll explain it to you!" Calie'l shifted around then found himself straddling the others waist, resting his hands on his chest, then rest his chin on his hands so there was still a great deal of skin to skin contact. "Right now I am connected here." He pressed his hands down a little more firmly. "Not where your heart is, your heart is more to the side, but this is where your main energy comes from." Calie'l was actually more than happy to be able to explain.

"You are curse, you're not exactly human, so the energy that's being drawn from is that energy. Honestly not as malevolent as you would think…. More like a puppy." Calie'l chuckled "But I am connected here through my hands and other points through what is touching. Right now all of my energy is gone… my energy is the separation between my magic and myself so where as normally I would have a barrier like a shirt against rain I don't so just take some of yours and add it to mine so this "rain" doesn't ache so much." Calie'l smiled and leaned up "I can even draw it from up here-" he pressed his forehead against Nathans and felt a chill run downs his spine. "I-I…. I can draw from here to but it not usually the best place." Even though he said this he didn't move.

Gabriel was startled by the sudden grabbing and shaking, he didn't quite get it, but being told that they "didn't kill innocents" helped shake him out of the stupor. Gabriel nodded then looked down to the egg and let the other sit next to him while he clutched the egg. "They… what ever they come out like it will be more like me in some instances and more like you in others. Angels only have the emotional range of love, serenity, and peace… I am no longer an angel so I feel more but that's all we feel. He or she will be able to feel all that you can. Whatever else comes I do not know… because you are albino Most likely it will be blond but without the sour after affects… illnesses do not effect nephiliam." Gabriel shrugged and scooted back on the bed. "I can tell you more as I start remembering… it's coming back to me."

(I am glad he is not hulk XD poor Gabriel would have been upset.)  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:14 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan huffed at the smack but complied and went back to petting the captive wizard 'nicely' and listened as the other described his less-than-usual side of the family. "Um ... well that's ******** up," Nathan said sounding genuinely taken aback that a race could be that way. Sure, he'd seen people like that, but they tended to be few and far between. Putting up with s**t passed a cirtain point just wasn't something most people had in them; hell most people called for blood, the noose, or whatever for folks that stepped over certain social lines. Like slaughtering, raping, or being damned as some examples as 'passed the line where we tolerate them living'. The woodsman did figure Calie'l was right though, remembering the glimpse he'd gotten of the long-haired brother who hadn't batted an eye at the sight of a naked stranger and seemed like a pretty chill kind of dude.

Nathan did snicker though. "Disprove of your lifestyle but put up with all that other s**t? The hell; ya help folks out. They can't tolerate ya working for free, or somethin?"

Nathan grimaced a little as Calie'l straddled him, not because the wizard was on top of him but because he could totally see the redhead going into full-on teachermode and the woodsman had never been the best or happiest of students. Nathan had always preferred just goofing off and doing his own thing instead of learning, but seeing the wizard so enthusiastic the an just remained where he was and listened ... unable to keep from being a bit curious in the other's way of being. Nathan tilted his head, frowning bemusedly while trying to picture the energy/magic relationship Calie'l described, though hearing his energy 'core' was in the center of his chest was clear enough. And being told his curse was 'like a puppy' made him nearly choke on his own spit and looked at the wizard like he thought the redhead was full-on joking. The thing that tore people limb-from-limb 'puppy-like'? Yeah, right.

Nathan blinked as the other leaned up, feeling the shift of weight and moving muscle of the other easily thanks to the lack of barriers between then, and blinked as the other pressed their foreheads together, staring openly back at Cal's eyes. "Not the best place? Why?" Nathan asked, deciding he didn't mind Calie'l's enthusiasm for teaching too much. "Mm. An' if ya can drain energy from the curse ... why can't ya just suck the thing dry, or outta me completely?" Nathan asked with genuine curiosity, knowing such a seemingly quick fix was probably impossible for one reason or another if Cal hadn't just done it.

Nathan was still stroking down Calie'l's back, but with both hands now and one hand straying dangerously low towards the curve of Cal's sweet a**. Nathan couldn't help it, the wizard was so smooth and lithe a creature; like a tree lizard or jungle cat. And after so long just just giving into pleasure and wants, it was his habit not to be delicate or shy, though at least he knew better than to just start humping like some adolescent dog because they were both naked and in bed together.

"Thank the Lord," Lucas said softly, relived to hear the child wouldn't have to worry about getting sick or being born with his own problems, at least. The priest grabbed the edge of the blanket and folded it over Gabriel, giving the other something to cover himself and the egg with; the albino was still not exactly comfortable sitting and chatting calmly with a naked young man, angel older than the earth or not ... Gabriel was still 'young' to the priest whatever the truth of the matter was. Plus seeing the black, throbbing shoulder scars where wings once were made Lucas' heart ache at the thought of all Gabriel had lost.

"Take your time. We should have a healthy amount of time before our little boy or girl ... hatches, yes?" Lucas had a puzzling look on his face, wondering how anything even remotely like a regular soft, squishy baby could even hope to crack out of a hard shell. But he figured Gabriel would remember at least the basics all in due time well before they would need to hatch and feed the child whatever milk or such was best for a nephilimn. And a wet nurse shouldn't be too hard to find in a larger town as well ... and big cities were good for getting lost in. As nice as this little town was, the church knew this was their current location and it would be the first place other priests would come looking for them when they would inevitably have to disappear.

"I'm going to go get some tea from downstairs, and some fresh bread of they have it. You need to try to at least get some drink down," Lucas said, standing and moving to go fetch drink and sustenance for the pair of them, really not in the mood for scrambled eggs or anything along those lines.

((Mm-hm; though I do look forward to a possible Lucas/Nathan rumble if the circumstances work out that way. A chance to beat up both my charas, muhahaha~ >D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:33 am
knux33

Calie'l could feel Nathans hands wandering, the way they stroked and strayed just a bit to far down, he couldn’t exactly remove himself from the situation with crumpling to the floor so instead he settled himself just a little further down Nathans body so the mans hands couldn’t reach so far. "Over youre heart…. People think the heart is where your emotions come from but they are wrong, your head has to think them up before they reach there, so your heart is just a transfer spot. Your head… that the center of emotions, feelings, thoughts. It's dangerous to draw from there because you draw more than just energy. You draw a feeling, and emotion, that's not your own and you won't even know you just suddenly feel the need to do or say something you wouldn’t normally." Caliel sighed.

"It's not like reading someone minds, you don't have to be connected to someone for that, it's almost like absorbing that person into yourself. Too much and you can start to change who you are as a person if it's not under the right circumstances. Right now I wouldn't have to much of a problem with it beside the fact you are a creature run by your passions and that would infect me." Calie'l heard the door to his room open and in walked Elizabeth. "It was bad this time wasn't it Calie'l?" The red head nodded, the girl walking over without a sound, before she sat on the bed and looked at his back.

"You managed to cause some rather glorious bruises. I don't know why you tried so hard to hide from Nathan." Calie'l shrugged a little, obviously unwilling to divulge any secrets, before he sighed. "I may be like this for a while longer and today I wont be out of bed… would you mind getting the books from my study and bringing them into the room?" Elizabeth smiled and nodded her head before standing and looking to Nathan "Thank you for helping Calie'l… he is very stubborn when it comes to asking for help." And then she was gone without another word.

Gabriel went stiff for a moment at the rustling of fabric then relaxed when the blanket was pulled over him. He was exhausted now, he wanted to just go back to sleep, but he needed to finish cleaning up and put some clothes on before he curled back onto the bed. At the question about hatching though Gabriel didn't honestly remember. He had a vague idea that the child came out of the egg but it wasn't like a baby bird and it wasn’t very hard, they didn't need any help, but he couldn’t… remember. He wished that he could but he understood that the forgetfulness now imposed upon him was his fathers doing for good reason.

Man could not know all the secrets that angels did, not yet, because they would learn those in their own time. When an angel had their wings they had the ability to leave, to run away from those who wished to know their secrets, but once their wings were removed they were trapped and so just the same as their wings their memories must be as well. Gabriel looked up at Lucas when he stood then nodded, because tea sounded great, he was thirsty and wanted something warm to sooth the ache in his throat. When Lucas left Gabriel shifted on the bed for a few moments, not knowing what to do, then he grabbed a few pillows and the blanket off the bed so he could set the egg by the fire.

He had cared for eggs before, smaller ones, left by the geese at the church when they thought their clutch was all duds. He knew you had to keep them warm, but not to warm, and a fire always did nicely with a blanket. So Gabriel sat the egg closer to the fire than the geese eggs because it was much bigger, had it rested on pillows and a blanket, stoked the fire some more and then started cleaning himself up all the way. The scars on his back would burn black for a few weeks, Gabriel knew that, it happened any time he used anything other than his healing ability. He could clean the rest of the black off, though he could remember words in the back of his head… Something he had been told when he was young. "Angels do not have a specific gender. We have names and genders we lean towards too when on earth but we are not like man. Our gender is not physical because unless on earth we are not physical. We are both and neither though most of us choose male when we descend to earth. It is why Nephiliam are born from and angel no matter who the angel chooses to share their bed with."

Gabriel sighed, staring down at the ground, he hadn't thought it was honestly still possible with his wings gone. He had thought he was no longer and Angel but apparently that was not true… why then… why had his family not come for him? Gabriel finished cleaning up then sat himself down with the egg by the fire.

(Gabriel and Calie'l would probably just watch from the side, Calie'l touching the egg all like "so whens it going to hatch?")  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:47 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan blinked and then pouted playfully as the wizard shifted so he couldn't pet so far down, but just kept on soothing the other's spined back and listened with a rare curiosity as Cal spoke. "And proud of it," Nathan said with a grin, apparently unashamed to be a 'creature run by his passions', though of course the whole full-moon curse did make his temper rather more impassioned than it should be when the moon was near-full.

"Sooo, if you drained too much from a dog's head, would you get the insatiable urge to bury bones and bark at strangers?" Nathan asked, mouth still stretched in a wide smile and clearly playing around, finding the thought amusing. When Lizzy came in the cursed man left off teasing the wizard and instead proceeded to lick the breakfast dishes clean, pleasantly full and snickered at Elizabeth's parting comment. "Ah, I won't hold that against ya. You know," Nathan lowered his voice, giving a little whisper into the redhead's ear, "I can be pretty stubborn and secretive too. Except, you know, when it comes to needing to get laid. Speaking of which, if we're going to spend the whole day like this I'm going to need to whack one off. Unless you're willing to ask Elizabeth to go get a bucket of cold water to toss onto the two of us," Nathan said seriously enough, and it was pretty obvious he really did need a way to 'relive the water pressure', so to speak.

Lucas had to wait a bit, standing by while he had a tea pot hanging over the fire to heat up the water so he could brew tea and waiting for the inn keeper to return from the kitchen with a freshly made loaf of bred. He couldn't keep his fresh eyes from wandering around, marveling at the thousands of tiny details in the world around himself that he'd been blind to before. The microscopic patterns and textures to things, the bits of dust piling in hard-to-reach corners. Even the glistening crust of the bread and smoothness of poured tea.

The priest was still fascinated at letting his gaze linger a few seconds on ever little thing as he went up to Gabriel and his room with the food and drink on a platter, smiling with a little amused huff when he saw Gabriel had moved to be close to the fire with the egg. Lucas din't scold him though, and instead put down the tray between Gabriel and himself before pouring out the tea, one cup for Gabriel and one cup for himself. Lucas let Gab prepare his tea with whatever he wanted from the assorted extra items he'd brought along: most obviously a small pot of honey and a little cup of sugar with a waiting spoon to the side for mixing.

Lucas drank his tea as it was, then broke off an endpiece of the bread and began eating. "I imagine it will be best to let you tend to the egg while I keep an eye out for the rogue cursed one. Where exactly was it you saw him again?"

((Pffff hahaha; now I just picture Lucas and Nathan totally having a battle royale with Cal and Gabriel just chillin' until the two tired themselves out and pull them apart like two naughty children x'D While the priest and werewolf just wanna kill each other ))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff