Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Rabid [w/KillerKiwi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:09 pm
knux33

Calie'l rolled his eyes when the other mentioned a dog then shook his head. "No, no, more like emotions and feelings…. Which is why it's bad with you because your general emotion most of the time is 'I want to hump something' and I really don’t need that running through my mind all the time." Calie'l chuckled a little to himself at the preposterous thought of the two of them doing anything like that but then again both he and Nathan were currently laying in bed completely naked and Nathan was so warm- No, no, he couldn’t just let his mind wander like that. Calie'l glanced up at the other when he mentioned needing to relieve himself and that was when Calie'l rightly noticed how true that was and felt his face heat up.

He made the erogenous mistake of trying to jerk himself off the others body and away with an apology but it died on his lips the moment the contact stopped and Calie'l crumpled pathetically back against the other with a gasp. He didn't mean it the way it seemed so he took a moment to pull breath back into his lungs before he spoke. "Sorry, sorry, my thought was instantly to give you some space to care for that but I can't exactly go anywhere." Calie'l knew quite well what contact through something like that would mean, he was drawing Nathans energy, he would feel just as heated as Nathan but without the ending satisfaction. Calie'l took a moment to think before he decided that he would just have to live with it. He could handle that day like that, trapped to Nathan and aching, he could suppress that but Nathan could not and while Calie'l wanted to push the others wolf he did not want to break the other.

"Alright… You can take care of that just… We'll set back to back and I'll just pretend nothing's going on." Calie'l winced because the idea sounded ridiculous. It was the only thing to do though because other wise Calie'l was just a heap of sobbing and pain on the mattress.

Gabriel was sat by the fire for a while, his clothes on and his arms wrapped around the egg, he teetered on the edge of falling back to sleep for quite a few minutes but his mind would not let him wander into the land of dreams. He stayed just teetering on that edge, nerves getting the best of him, he felt as if he needed to be wary of every creek in the floor. He had before been at the hands of mad men wanting to destroy his children, that memory had not fled him when the others had, though at that time he had deemed himself one of the pagan gods. A lesser god he had made himself a fool to those others and Odin had taken great pleasure in crushing his children beneath his feet.

Then he spoke to the humans below as if Gabriel, who had deemed himself Loki, had birthed nothing but monsters that had need to be destroyed. Odin was just far too ashamed to admit his own son Thor would bed a being not human and not god. Back then Gabriel had even been in the painful habit of fully birthing his children, since they were not complete nephiliam, and had carried every single one for a great deal of time. Now though, now he had new demons to worry about, Odin was long gone back to the place he had dug his family from and now Gabriel had to fear the men who had taken a great many of the memories that Gabriel had.

Gabriel heard the door open and shifted to see who it was, relieved it was just Lucas, then the man set his tray down and Gabriel was grabbing the tea he wanted. He added honey to the warm cup, a bit surprised by the others words, then slowly shook his head as he sipped at the drink. "No… No the egg will be fine without me in increments. I can leave it here and go with you…" Then again the thought of that had Gabriels stomach rolling so he went silent for a moment and shook his head. "Never mind your right. I should just stay here. I saw him at the brothel… then he headed into the woods. He was there for a good week or so… perhaps a little longer? A good while and I can only assume why. I don't know where he got the ability to pay all those men though."

((Lol yeah and Gabriels just like "Stop being an idiot you'll have a child to help me raise soon." and just all huffy puffy while Calie'l just whacks Nathan on the nose and gives him a look like "You need to stop right now before I whoop your a**."))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:16 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan snickered, amused because the 'humping' comment seemed true enough. Hell, why not enjoy the pleasures of life to their fullest? And of all of God's gifts, Nathan would be a liar if he didn't say sex was one of his favorites. Though Calie'l's jerking back then falling back forward had Nathan raising an eyebrow, but he patiently waited for the wizard to recover and savored the memory of Calie'l's blushing face when first told about what he 'needed'. Really, sometimes the wizard managed to look cute … when he wasn't busy being all serious and busy. Though as Cal spoke Nathan sighed, thinking the wizard wasn't about to give him leave to relive himself when the two of them were, quite simply, stuck together.

But when the redhead gave another suggestion entirely the woodsman raised broth eyebrows in clear surprise. “Really? You'd be okay with that? Well … 'lright. Ain't the first time I've had an audience, at least,” the man said, very carefully beginning to turn his body while keeping his skin touching Calie'l's. The other's spines would be a pain, but there was no helping that. Instead of sitting up or drastically moving, Nathan just remained laying down and paused a moment to let Calie'l settle himself comfortably as well before the cursed man began 'letting off some steam'.

Nathan began quietly enough, eyes closing and just focusing on himself. But as the party got really started the man couldn't contain his panting, or low growling moans as he got into it. The spines dug and scratched into his back, some even leaving deep enough marks to bleed, but being used to scratching and grabbing fingernails Nathan didn't care about the little bit of pain, more focused on completing his pleasure.

Blessed, warm satisfaction followed after the final quakes of burning pleasure quieted down and pooled in his body, leaving Nathan to turn and spoon reflexively against the warm 'little' wizard.

“Thanks,” he told the redhead gratefully, blinking when he noticed … well. His problem seemed to have become contagious before it was completely gone. “You know,” Nathan said softly into the other's ear, as if to keep secret the fact Cal could get bothered like any regular man, “I could help you with that.”

Stopping mid-chew of his bread, the priest gave Gabriel a 'and what exactly were you doing at a brothel' look, but didn't say anything on the matter. There were more important things to consider. Because the angel was right, Nathan was a woodsman who'd had no money and used all the money he did have on food and sometimes company. Apparently the wolfish curse had given the man a wolfish appetite, and in-particular an appetite that could not be cheaply sated. Where would the rogue have gotten time to get money? Unless he'd managed to murder a rich man the last full moon without devouring the wallet too ...

"He's never backtracked before. In all of our hunting, he has only kept running, never lingering too long in one place. The question I'm more interested in is why linger or come back here, a town without much of note to it. Nothing to make it stand out from any other towns like it," Lucas said quietly, frowning to himself but also looking at Gabriel out of the corner of his eye. The angel really was beautiful, but Gabe also looked very tired after his ordeal, which wasn't surprising. The other had just given birth after all. Though the priest felt a bit worried when Gabriel suddenly changed his mind about coming along. Gabe usually wasn't one to easily flip-flop around about what he wanted ... but maybe the angel was just overly tired. He did look pale; well. Paler-er.

"I'll go question the workers at the brothel to see if there are any leads or answers there. Will you be alright on your own?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:38 pm
knux33

Calie'l found a deep and singular regret the moment that Nathan turned his back. The sudden knawing and aching of the others own emotions clawing at his own, this was not what he expected or wanted… he honestly would have been left laying in pain. Calie'l didn't find attraction like this okay, the stirring in his body made him feel sick, it nauseated him whenever it happened and the feelings only seem to have gotten worse and worse the longer he lived and tried to ignore it. There was a quaking in his limbs, a cold chill running up his spine, he had heard so many times that these reactions to others were not normal or okay so who was he to react like this.

His attraction to those of the same sex had garnered him hate in places it was best to stay out of the light, place where the church ruled, and it had left hi chained deep underground… cold and alone where they tried to "beat the sin" out of him. It had been a sin he had not known he had carried with him, not a sin at al, but priests would be priests. Calie'l felt tension drain as Nathan calmed down, nothing left to work him up, he would blame his own mind for this later. These things would come and go, memories that would render him speechless, he could bury them most often and conduct life normally but at times they would surface and even simple things as physical affection would render him shaking. Not always, not often, but with enough frequency that it made the red head bitterly angry with those that had hurt him.

Of course when Nathan flipped over and whispered in his ear Calie'l froze, his heart pounding in his chest, his body reacted in kind but his mind still bickered bitterly with him. A hollow voice telling him that it was sick, wrong, he was a monster for seeking the affections of another man. God had cursed him and his people but Calie'l had to remind the voice of so many things. His PEOPLE did not fall under the god these men spoke of, his PEOPLE most commonly took partners of the same gender because gender did not matter. His PEOPLE were not monsters, they were peaceful, though there were few that were bad. After a moment Calie'l looked over his should at Nathan. "I can handle myself like this, it will go away, I just do not want to force your wolf into anymore discomfort than will already be received." He could tell his voice was shaking at first but it grew strong at the end. Partial truth would guide him out of this, it would keep him from facing any demons before he could carefully tie them back up.

Maybe one day… no. Nathan only joked, it was nothing but a joke, Calie'l would not allow himself any closer purely because he felt a tingling in himself at the thought they were… compatibal.

Gabriel looked up at the other when he talked about the wolf than back to the fire. "If your wondering I just saw him enter the brothel but I never went in. Believe it or not I can keep myself from sinning for a while." Though it wasn't a sin for him. It wasn't a sin for the rest of the angels either, it never had been, but humans tend to misinterpret what they are told. Taking greedily against will, that's a sin, letting the lust be the only part of your life… that is a sin. But to help others through the means you know you have? Gabriel had never been considered sinful when he was among his family, they had never seen him as bad, Michael may have bordered on irritation a great many times but he had a partner of his own where he had not needed to find company in others. Gabriel stilled at the thought, the firmality in the statement, that was a memory he had long since forgotten.

He came back to himself when Lucas asked if he would be alright alone in the room. Gabriel wasn't sure, not at all, but instead of saying "maybe not" he just nodded his head and stared back at the fire while sipping his tea. He could hold out till night fall, things were never bad till then, and as long as the egg was close to him it would be fine… or so he hoped.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:32 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan made a noncommental hum and let the matter lie, though he didn't get why the wizard declined his offer. Then again, there were a lot of things he didn't get about the wizard. So the cursed man just closed his eyes and snuggled close against Calie'l as he was, letting his chin lightly rest atop the other's red head and letting the twin contentments of a full belly and spent shooter lull him into a pleasant nap. Nathan was a simple man; even if he had a clue of the horror's Calie'l had endured, not only beaten but also having to hide his true form for such a long time from people would would do worse than beat and torture a demon ... though death being 'worse' as all relative. Though Veri'l likely had a few choice curses he'd say about the time he'd had to help his brother out of that particular hell hole.

Lucas had a bad feeling at Gabriel's silence at his question, and lack of the usual flippant, childish attitude the other usually had when accused of 'sinning' directly or indirectly. But they had a job to do, and as much as the priest wanted to remain with Gabriel right now they were as secure as they would be for a long while, doing their mission exactly as the church expected. After they went properly mia there would be plenty of time to get straight answers out of the angel. Taking one last bite of bread and sip of his own drink, Lucas stood up and lightly ruffled Gabriel's hair.

"Try to get some rest. I'll be back soon." The priest tried to give Gabriel a little smile though he was still feeling worried, but he grabbed his large coat and turning up the hood to keep the sun off of his pale face. First order of busniess ... heading to the brothel and getting what answers he could. Then ... he and Gabe would just have to play things by ear and make sure the townspeople knew the full moon nights were still far from safe.

((Mm~ Timeskip?))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:53 pm
knux33

Calie'l ignored the other as he curled close, his hand gripping at the sheets lightly, he was stiff for a few moments but then that fell away and he found himself drifting off to sleep as well. Once the two of them had fully woken up and Calie'l was feeling a bit better Calie'l had his books brought to him, Elizabeth having left them where they were when she noticed Calie'l and Nathan sleeping again, before he started to work on fixing the curse that Nathan was under. He still had a lot to figure out with the curse but the next full moon would decide what exactly the curse is and help him figure out how to fix it… or if there was even a way to fix it.

A concerning matter though was the draw from the others wolf that Calie'l felt as he drew energy that day, a knawing interest that was tame currently but he felt would grow with the more… irritation that was felt. Calie'l only hoped the interest would abate with the irritation he really did not need to wolf seeing him as a potential partner of any sort. The next few days Calie'l fed Nathan till the man's heart was content, more than happy to keep him far from hungry, he was relieved to see that the man was even finally putting on some weight instead of staying the gangly thing he had become thanks to the wolf.

Though as the days ticked by and Nathan was denied one crucial aspect of being a wolf Calie'l could almost feel the irritation growing and spreading through him. Faster and faster Nathan would get angry, or handsy, and ever denied grab would have the wolf growling. It was not as simple though as the wolf being denied because Calie'l had denied the wolf of both food and carnal pleasure before, something had changed, and it was a factor that Calie'l was finding hard to understand. He could comprehend irritation at the situation or perhaps a bit of grabbing but this was… excessive. As if the wolf it's self was far more interested than before… It had gotten to the point that Elizabeth kept the two separated when Calie'l was in any state of undress.

Of course they couldn’t be separated completely and every situation was an excuse for Nathan to grab at Calie'l or touch him, too rough handle him, but it never worked and Calie'l was quick to remove him from the situation which only lead to more frustration as the full moon got closer and closer. What didn't help at all was the priest that was hanging around now. The man had seen him go to the brothel to speak with the women, had over heard something he had said while discussing Nathans stay, and now every time Calie'l left him home and went into town he would see the priest there watching him.

It was unnerving that the man wouldn’t approach him, it sent him on edge, but Calie'l had met the priests progeny once in the bar while the man had been upstairs. The kid nervous beyond reproach and Calie'l had taken pity on him, given him something to help with the nerves, told him a few tricks to help him sleep. He didn't understand what was going on exactly but… what was the term he had seen so many times before? It was like a mother with new child after having lost all her own traumatically or a soldier years after battle when the nightmares still came to him. Calie'l understood well enough to try and help the boy so he could hopefully sleep through the night instead of whatever poor amount of sleep he got now.

The day before the full moon Calie'l found himself at home, just outside as Nathan stormed around inside, he was teaching his students while the man made a mess and fuss. The kids stared and eventually Calie'l ended the day early because the distractions did not allow for him to teach them well. The kids groaned, asking what was wrong and why there was such loud booming, before Calie'l just sent them on their way with a little smile and a pat on the head. It was still early, well before the sun was to set, when Calie'l walked into his home only to find himself on the receiving end of Nathans hands yet again.

"Nathan let go-" He of course got little reprieve from that, the man was slipping quite quickly, Calie'l just couldn’t understand this change in the wolf. Horny was one thing but it was like it was deciding that Calie'l was hi because he fed it and gave it a place to stay. As if he was no the object of the Wolfs desire more so than the food that laid out on the table even. "Just- hey… Nathan Stop!" Calie'l gave the other a firm shove as he often did, crossing his arms over his chest, efficiently he had just challenged the other and he didn't realize until he was fleeing the room. As if he had just said to the animal "Just try and catch me." He had blocked his submissive points, shielded himself from the wolf, denied all access when clearly there was some sort of claim building in the creature. Calie'l bit his lip, closed his eyes, then exhaled a deep breath and just prayed nothing would happen tomorrow night that would result in Calie'l having to end the other. If there was violence than Calie'l would have to react. He had seen the wolfs blood lust.

Gabriel watched Lucas go and… regretted instantly having been left alone. He hated it, the feeling and thought of being alone, it made him worry and sick. But of course the lonliness did not last long and Lucas managed his way back before nightfall. Gabriel found himself attached to the other though, and constantly fretting over the tiny life they had to worry about, something told him though it would not be long in the egg and then he would have even more to worry about. He hated the nervous shivers he would get when he was alone, the cold sweat he would break out in, the way he felt sick all the time. It got to the point he was barely sleeping even with Lucas in the same bed as him, his worry always focused on someone perhaps coming in and crushing the egg their child rested in.

He knew Lucas could tell something was wrong but the man was wise enough not to ask, not while they had a task at hand, but he told Gabriel about most of the discoveries he found with the case. Interesting enough a young red haired man seemed to be in on the whole thing but Gabriel didn't know how and he had seen the young man several times. It was confusing because he knew, just from looking at Calie'l, that he was not human and certainly not normal but of course Lucas did not have those senses like Gabriel did. Though when the red head male sat beside him and began to speak with him Gabriel could see nothing but good intentions in him and perhaps… perhaps a way to tame the beast without ending any lives if he really was in on it.

Calie'l gave him some tea, said it would help, than told the other he should consider another method to care for his problem. It was an…. Interesting thought, one he would have to look into, but what would that method be. Gabriel was able to sleep that night, much better than before, and time ticked on as normal as he tried to search his mind for what he could do to make himself less nervous. It game to him in the strangest memory of blond hair and passion, of a lover long dead and gone, the words rang in his ears as he came back to himself. "Pull it into yourself… but don’t let go." Gabriel had gotten so used to pushing the other soul from himself that he had forgotten that wasn't even the normal way to go about things. He had become used to the abnormal and now he remembered so maybe he could pull it back? No need for the strange thing tying him to the room he was now in?

Gabriel wait till Lucas was gone, the man searching to speak to the children Calie'l often taught, and then he sat with the egg on the bed with silent contemplation. Hours went by with him trying to figure out how this would be done, how to pull it back into himself, and then something clicked in his head. Gabriel focused on what was inside, not the egg, but the bonding souls inside that were so quickly melding into one. He didn't yank or pull, pluck or poke, instead he gently coaxed the pieces from their spot up and out of the egg. A light shown bright, a mixture of two colors that Gabriel couldn’t even fathom, before he coaxed them back in the way they came out. He heard steps near the door just as the new soul moved down and then it cemented it's self and Gabriel was startled by the sudden sharp twinge. Not really painful just an ache that startled him greatly.

The shock caused him to jerk and the still there egg to fall to the ground and shatter as if it were made of glass.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:55 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan was happy enough stuffing his face and living the good life at first, strength and muscle returning to his limbs he'd almost forgotten he could have. It was amazing just how much food the wizard could conjure up seemingly out of nowhere. It was easy to see the woodsman had once been quite a bit of a dashing fellow; for a commoner. No wonder it hadn't been too hard for him to pick up women, even though he'd still likely had to pay most of them just because … well Nathan was still Nathan.

And as his libido began acting up all his good humor slowly dissipated and at first he was just snappy, as he had been when the redhead had starved his wolf of food and sex the month before. But this time something was different. His well-fed state but horrible lack of ******** to be had turned a growling foggy dissatisfaction into something worse. Something that had him staring far more than he should at the red headed magic maker, getting that familiar itch but unable to scratch it. Maybe if Calie'l wasn't so damned smooth skinned and good looking it wouldn't feel so ******** bad to not get any. If he had some decently ugly old kook to look at instead Cal his blood wouldn't feel so damned hot in his own veins and the throbbing of his heart would stop roaring so pleasingly in his ears whenever he got to touch the other, grab him and hold him--

But Nathan kept his head. Like a mantra in his head he just remember he was sick, he was sick and feverish with this damned curse and he would always let go before things got to far, like a bad dog dropping their owner's shoe before chewing. This did not, in fact, save Calie'l's furniture though. Nathan had energy and strength thanks to being well fed, and nowhere to use it thanks to the priest hanging around. Damn that stupid holy man to hell; Nathan had never laid eye on the albino freak but he hated the man's guts and presence with a passion, though that passion paled in comparison to his current frustrations.

The furniture suffered the brunt of his stress, and as the day of the full moon grew dangerously close the 'fever' and frenzy grew worse, Nathan bodily picking up a chair and tossing it across the room before going after the ting and picking the object up to smash it against the wall again and again until he had nothing but one chairleg left in hand, still hitting the wall until he tossed the leg away with a huff and kicked over a table. He didn't care if the wizard was teaching kids outside right now; the night of the next full moon was so damned close it felt like there was a whole hive of bees buzzing just beneath his skin, crawling around and setting his nerves on fire. But the worst irritation was the overwhelming need to ******** something.

He smelled and heard Cal return even before he whipped around and was grabbing the wizard before he could flee. Drunk off of the moon high and testosterone, Cal's very valid shove and attempt at command was just pulling the very worse of the animal in him to the surface. But it was when the wizard fled that something inside the cursed man snapped. Literally: a bone snapped. Nathan crumbled, eyes wide with sunrise and horror before he was overwhelmed with pain. The change came on fast; faster than it ever had before. Probably because his body was strong and well-fed; Nathan didn't even have a chance to scream for more than a few seconds before he could only ride the agony and burning unending hunger.

The wolf sat up, snarling and growling as it ripped remnants of clothing free from its thickly furred body ... and stood up upon two legs before scenting the air. The beast was huge; taller and thicker than Nathan was as a man, and the woodsman was hardly a beanpole. The cursed wolf's pelt had the same pattern as its four legged form, with pawed hands and feet that were massive with blunt curled claws. The beast was focused on the smell that seemed so, so enticing that made it's genitals throb. Food ... no. Something better. Something sweet smelling, like a wild rose. The flash of memory of the fleeing back and red hair had the wolf suddenly running at the door Calie'l had gone through ... and smashed through it like a bull punching through a glass wall. The beast fell to all fours and snuffed the ground, little drips of drool hitting the ground at the fresh scent trail left there.

Hopefully Elizabeth could give the wizard a good headstart, because this wolf in broad daylight was a truley massive monster ... a monster Cal had kept well-fed himself, and now that was coming back to bit him in the a**. Because the massive werewolf was undoing all the nice new doors, smashing them right off of their hinges by leaping shoulder-first at the barriers, howling a hunting cry.

((SURPRISE =D ))

Lucas sighed to himself, stepping up the stairs and still wondering why the hermit teacher woud've lied to him about the killer. He had the pieces to this mystery, and yet still wasn't sure how they fit together. The redhead paying for a murderer's pleasures, and covering up his trail? Were they family? Was the beast of a man holding someone Cal cared about hostage? The priest hadn't approached the man and wouldn't ... not until tomorrow evening. The night of the full moon.

Thoughts elsewhere, it was the sound of something breaking right behind the door he was about to open that shocked the albino to attention, and then Lucas burst in only to see Gabriel and the egg, well in pieces. There was no yolk, no sign of any dead offspring but the shards were still obviously from the eggshell. The priest's red eyes were wide s he looked mutely from the ruined egg to Gabriel and back again, mouth open and unable to form words in his shock.

((The man can face massive monsters trying to tear his face off but he can't process Gab droppin' the egg, pfff. ))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 pm
knux33
Calie'l had only taken a step, just on extra step, from the door when he heard the shouting that lasted only a brief moment before it was gone. Calie'l stumbled back, shock hitting him full force in the chest, before he heard the crashing of a door just down the hallway and now he felt sick. Elizabeth appeared before him, her face paler than normal, and then she was pushing the other without pushing him through a door that suddenly lead to a bedroom at the farthest end of the house before the red head was shoved into a deep closet. Elizabeth could keep Nathan away for a while but not till the sun set and then through the night, that wasn't possible, but maybe she could help give Calie'l some time to think.

"He's on two legs Cal… I can tell he's not looking to kill, he doesn’t even care about food, so just… just hide for now and think of something." Another door smashed and Elizabeth winced before turning and closing the wardrobe door. It would hold out long enough that Calie'l could think about what to do. Calie'l on the other hand was… confused. He didn't know what to do, not right away, but he realized that there were options he had. He had to give in, that much was clear, he had to give in to this wolf or he would certainly be killed.

Calie'l heard the wolf in the next room over and then carefully slid out of the closet. He wasn't going to hide, if he hid that would be bad, so instead he decided it would be best to just lay down on his bed. This might keep the wolf busy since all the precautions hadn't been taken, hopefully keep the wolf from attacking anyone else, though this is not how Calie'l had imagine breaking his self imposed celibacy. All he had to do while he laid there waiting was to try not and lay in anyway that would aggravate the wolf further and maybe when he pounced Calie'l could take some kind of control over the situation.

((Well lets hope the wolf is thoroughly intrigued and satisfied with having Claie'l >w< Though I think he will be cuz Calie'l is a cuttie.))

Gabriel wasn't surprised when Lucas came in but the others shock at what was going on was a bit of a surprise…. Then again the man was probably thinking that the egg had held their child or perhaps that Gabriel had lied or something had happened. Gabriel stared down at the egg than looked back up to Lucas in much the same way the man was staring at him. "He wasn't safe in there…" Gabriel looked back down at the egg, crossing his arms over his stomach, at least there he didn't have worry about something as simple as knocking it over would kill him.

"Don't worry, I didn't hurt him, he's just…" Gabriel shifted and moved his arms so he could rest a hand over his stomach. "He's here… It's where babies normally go. It's safer so I just… remembered how to move him instead of keeping him there." Gabriel wasn't to sure how Lucas would feel about that and honestly he hoped the other didn't mind… it was much safer and now Gabriel could help him without there being any worry.

((He confused Gabe a bit too XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:13 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The werewolf tore through the unfortified house, loosing the trail where Elizabeth had door-teleported Cal farther out of reach and enraged at the line of scent suddenly cutting off. The beast tore through the empty room before bounding out back to the hall and quickly sniffing around. He smashed in doors that held stronger scents of Calie'l (which meant the wizard's usually spots were all going to be horribly ransacked) and ignored those hat held weaker scents, even places that had food. The wolf could eat later; he wanted to ******** now.

Paws pounding some horrible beat as he ran down the hall on all fours to move fast, the wolf got into Cal's working space and was making a right mess of the place when a wave of fresh scent from not too far away had the hunter freezing, then very slowly padding back out into the hallway. The monster was horrifyingly quiet, until the tell tale sound of sniffing came from Cal's bedroom door. Then, the door was violently pushed in, and the wolf was left standing proudly in the doorway, nose all a-twitter and tail held as high as a conqueror's flag behind him. The beast's hackles were raised in an odd, almost kingly mantle around the wolf's shoulders as his green-gold eyes found his prey.

The beast stood there, entire body held stiff and tense as it took in the scents of the bedroom, eyes never leaving Calie'l's form. The beast didn't move, confused. Not used to his kind of outcome to a chase in this form, usually, despite what he wanted. Tilting his head, the wolf took one step forward, then another, creeping closer to the bed and looking cautious, as if expecting a trap of some sort. But as it seemed there was nothing more than the redhead on the bed, the beast suddenly moved quickly and pressed his paws down to pin the wizard, one on Caliel's chest and the other against the redhead's legs as his muzzle went right up into the crotch of the wizard's pants and inhaled deeply, tail twitching happily at the tip in a mini-wag.

The wolf exhaled deeply and muzzled his face deeper, cold nose pressing, before the best moved back and licked Calie'l's pants for a few moments, before shifting and completely straddling the wizard, snuffing and sniffing at the wizard's hair and face, taking in the other's scent. Then, the wolf pawed down Calie'l's pants, not wasting any time. This was going to be a long night.

((Um. Wolf. Personal space plz))

Lucas finally stepped into the room, letting the door close behind himself and trying to make sense of what Gabriel was telling him. "B-but you're a ... nevermind," the priest said, headache forming between his temples just trying to think about it. Supernatural creature did not live by human law, he knew that well enough; including the human 'law' only women could bear children. And never mind how insane moving a growing life from egg to body sounded.

About as insane as a angel laying the egg via mouth. Yeah okay.

"He? Its--he's a he?" Lucas decided to ask instead, taking off his heavy outer coat and laying it out on the bed before grabbing the glass of water he'd left by his bed to drink. "How do you know?  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:43 pm
knux33

Calie'l was expecting a bit more violence from the wolf, quite a bit more, but the moment the door pulled straight from it's frame Calie'l saw a much different sight than he expected. The wolf seemed just as startled as Calie'l was by the sudden sight, though Calie'l was more surprised by the pure massive size of the beast. He was careful to keep from completely looking the wolf over, knowing he would most likely see something he would not care for, before finally the wolf was moving over to him and shoving his nose where it really shouldn't be. Calie'l shifted uncomfortably and really hoped there would be no biting before suddenly the creature was moving up and sniffing, licking, and nuzzling at his face and hair.

Calie'l couldn’t stop the chuckle, easily able to imagine Nathan doing the same, before suddenly things to a much different turn and Calie'l was in need of helping the wolf so as to save his robes. It certainly would be a long night like this but as Calie'l managed to run his fingers through the wolfs fur he couldn’t really help but smile "Your not used to much kindness are you?" Of course all thoughts on such things were forgotten the moment the wolf was able to get what he truly needed. By the next morning Calie'l was aching but pleasantly so. There had been too many times to count where the wolf had pushed him into the bed, which would now need new sheets thanks to a bit of ripping on more than the wolfs part.

Calie'l was a mess but he felt almost… better than he had in a while. Something told him that what had happened meant a bit more than either he or Nathan would know but Calie'l was just glad the wolf hadn't bitten him to hard in the places it had bothered to. Though honestly Calie'l wasn't sure if the beast would be back, since that night was the true full moon, there was no one currently with him and he was sure that once the wolf ate it's fill it would be back if it was still around but how would it be acting was the true question.

Gabriel watched Lucas flounder, the man not quite understanding how this was possible, but Lucas seemed to forget that angels were not purely physical. They were beings of pure soul, they could manipulate their human forms as they wished, but when Lucas didn't continue to question Gabriel just smiled. "He's a mix of two souls and when I moved him back… He decided what he wanted to be. It's not like humans Lucas, I have a connection to him deeper than that. Us angels do not call each other brother and sister just because we can it's because we are bonded to our race so deeply that is the only way we can describe it." Gabriel stood up and stared down at the egg that was shattered on the floor.

"I will clean that up… but this means I can help you now. I don't have to stay here! I don't need to worry about anything because he'll be much better off where he is though I do… worry about if he will have wings. That won't be any fun for me." Gabriel hoped at least he wouldn’t. It wasn't common for nephiliam but Gabriel had a son once who had wings…. He just wished Lucas would stop seeming so distant to this. Gabriel stepped around the mess and over to Lucas, grabbing his free hand, and placed it over the very warm spot on his stomach. It only got warmer at the others touch "That's where he is right now… He's perfectly safe. This is where he is supposed to be, where I don't need to worry so much, there have been to many times I had seen my children smashed that to have him like this…. The church cannot touch him here."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:33 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

When the new morning finally dawned the wolf was indeed stuffing his face in the kitchen, face-first in the meat locker and tearing into the cold meat far more savagely than he'd bitten Calie'l the night before, gulping down delicious flesh and licking its muzzle contently before investigating the house further. On two legs, and sometimes four when it wanted to investigate something closer to the ground. Having ******** and now feeling pleasantly full, something the wolf had never had the luxury to feel bubbled up. Curiosity.

He found a person that smelled like nothing, snarled and charged at her--only to run face-first into a wall with a thud and a yip. Elizabeth: 1, Werewolf: 0. The next time time the beast saw the woman he ignored her, curling his lip in her direction, not liking his territory intruded upon, but did not know how to tear her asunder. So he left her be.

Then the wolf found the front door. The door outside. The werewolf stood and with some new revelation actually fiddled with the doorknob (locked) a bit, dim human memories remembering this usually worked. When it didn't ... the werewolf used his tried and true way. He tried to bust it down. But the door was sturdy; made stronger and more fortified than the other doors. Rage growing at this barrier, this trap, the inner animal berserk panic against any ensnaring obstical suddenly flowing to the surface the werewolf racking his claws against the wood ... and broke through. Sunlight. Grass. Woods.

Suddenly seeing things so familiar and welcoming to both wolf and woodman the werewolf did something unexpected: he took off away from food and his ******** buddy and bolted right into the thick of the woods, disappearing in short order. The feeling of running full out without a bit of bother like hunger or other needs was intoxicating. He scared the hell out of a small herd of deer just because he could, snapping at the heels and dancing around the frightened prey with the abandon of a puppy. The warmth of sunlight on his fur was so alien but perfect a thing he could hardly get enough of it, and of the dirt and grass between his pawpads.

((... Hehe~ Okay so Cal was right it is like a puppy[sometimes]))

Lucas shook his head; Two souls. Sure he knew from what the angel had first said their 'child' had been born of something along those lines but it still sounded weird to hear a bit of his soul and a bit of Gabriel's soul was how they'd made a baby. A real in-the-tummy baby, as apposed to a slightly less 'real' egg baby. Even with how long he'd had to come to terms with all of this, the priest still struggled a little. He cared for Gabriel, he really did, but with the revelation that Gabriel wasn't just an angel but was also carrying his child--

Sometimes, the priest didn't feel worthy. Lucas knew it was an irrational feeling, but still it was there. This was an angel, and Gabriel had not only fully healed his eyes but even when the other had plainly been having troubles of his own the first thing the other cared about was following the priest on their mission instead of remaining tucked away and safe back at the Inn. Before the priest could brood more Gabe walked around the empty, broken shell and took his hand to rest it on the other's stomach. The albino's eyes widened a little at the clearly-answering growth of warmth, looking up from where his hand rested and into Gabriel's eyes, speechless a few moments. It was ... so forgien a feeling. He'd never thought he'd be a father ... his life expectancy wasn't long enough for any hope of that sort of thing ... but now, with Gabe and this child ... this child who could have wings if he wanted ...

"He'll have wings. If he's anything like me," Lucas said softly, smiling a little. Flying ... what a thought. If he'd had a choice when a baby ... he totally would've wanted wings. Who wouldn't want the chance to fly? "I'd imagine having any kind of child isn't exactly ... pleasurable on the way out. Do wings make it worse?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:12 pm
knux33

Calie'l was waiting, wondering, before he finally managed to pull himself out of bed and get some clothes on. Of course Elizabeth warned him when Nathan burst through the front door but Caliel had a feeling the wolf wouldn’t be up to anything to bad, he was content as was, he would not run from where he had the safety and warmth of his needs being filled. The red head stilled for a brief moment on the porch to stare out into the woods before he stepped down and headed for the tree's as well to see if he could find the wolf so that he could watch over the other. He did not want that priest to find Nathan like this and think him a monster, it would lead to all kinds of bad things, so instead Calie'l looked to find him instead.

"Nathan!" He called out for the wolf with a bit of dismay as it seemed to be harder and harder to find him before finally Calie'l came across the big creature. He sighed as he watched the other run around in circles, chasing different things and enjoying the feeling, Calie'l chuckled as he remembered having said that the other was very much like a puppy. Calie'l stepped out from behind a few bushes, catching the others eye, and chuckled. "You seem to be enjoying yourself but you need to be at the house…" Calie'l was careful as he stepped closer, trying to make himself seem unobtrusive, he wasn't too sure what the wolf would do with him now that one hunger was sated… but how long could that hunger be sated before Calie'l was trapped with the wolf yet again.

Gabriel smiled as he watched Lucas's face, the way the man seemed to revel in the feeling of the life inside Gabriel, it warmed his heart. When Lucas asked about the wings Gabriel was silent for a moment than nodded. "One of my first sons… he had wings… it took six hours for him to be born. I may be an angel but there are often times we must submit to whatever human does while we are down here. The egg was simpler, easier to handle, and birth wasn't dictated by the laws or creator has for you. Like this though… the exchange is the birth is not pleasant. I would rather have that though than to fear all the time." Gabriel let the others hand go so he could remove it if he wished though the warmth in his stomach only seemed to pulse at the thought.

"He's already very attached to you… I hope he has wings like mine… ones he can hide." Gabriel sighed heavily, not wanting to add the words 'how mine used to be.' Because the thought still hurt him to even contemplate. Gabriel looked to the mess on the floor then stepped away from Lucas so he could start cleaning it up. It was odd to have the weight in his stomach and it would only get worse the more the child grew. They would more than likely need to leave soon after they take cared of the cursed man in case anyone in the town becomes suspicious of Gabriel's ballooning stomach.

((So every single time I start replying to this RP my play list starts playing either lord of the rings or Harry potter sound track music. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:39 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The wolf had just chased a fox down a fox hole and was playfully growling and digging at the little den, having a grand time before pulling back with dirt all over his muzzle and hand-paws. Tongue wagging as he panted the wolf was looking for another small creature to molest when he spotted Calie'l stepping out of the foliage. The werewolf's ears were perked, head tilting at the words because he was too much a beast to make sense of what was said, just figuring out the tone. Amused. Tense? The wolf stood tall and sniffed the air, but there was nothing but woodsy smells that all said 'home'. There was nothing to be tense about; so the wolf opened his mouth in a panting smile before trotting over straight too Cal and gave a slopping, muddy lick on the wizard's cheek by way of 'hello' before promptly pushing the wizard to the ground and nosing at the other's pants again. There wasn't the single-minded determination to get humping quite yet, though the wolf wanted to have a round of fun before going to chase more wild creatures (and maybe eat some) when a very distant noise of some man shouting could be heard.

The beast's entire body suddenly stiffened, hackles sticking sharply up and his tail also rising, head whipping up and around to face the direction the shouting had been in, lips curling back to reveal gums and very unfriendly teeth. Like the sound of thunder, a rumble started in the werewolf's chest, tense body shifting like he was getting ready to spring away after any intruder in his woods. He wanted to strongly steak his claim and rip out the entrails of any who dared challenge him, especially in the middle of an almost-humping session. Even though the shouting had already stopped; likely some hunter berating his companion for scaring away the deer or something and giving up for the day.

Lucas didn't move his hand until Gabriel actually moved away to clean up the egg shards, and even then he rubbed his hands together, remembering the warmth and smiling as Gabriel said their son liked him already. Truly this was all a blessing; how could anything even remotely sinful cause such giddy joy to blossom in his chest?

"Tonight's the full moon; you and I can confront Calie'l together about what he knows. Though I have the sneaking suspicion he'll likely have Nathan confined somewhere close by tonight. With luck this mission will be over before tomorrow's dawn," Lucas said, clearly of the same mindset that getting this done and the pair of them on their way sooner rather than later would be good with the angel in his current state. The priest fiddled with his silver cross, chuckling. "I hope he can hide them as well ... it will be hard enough remaining discreet with me being ... slightly noticeable." It wasn't everyday people saw albinos like him after all.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:23 pm
knux33

Calie'l chuckled, his nose crinkling in distaste, as the wolf licked his face in way of hello. There was no way that wasn't Nathan in there, the man would have bad habits no matter what, and then suddenly Calie'l was finding himself on the ground with the air knocked out of him. He wasn’t surprised by the wolfs sniffing, honestly he figured he would just have to get used to it for the next day or so and then When Nathan was back they would have to discuss this. It wasn't a bad thing that the wolf was attached to him but if the wolf was attached that meant that Nathan would be eventually. Then again the wolf could not be attached at all and they would be fine but considering when Elizabeth appeared before the wolf the intent was not nearly the same as it was with Calie'l. The red head heard the noise with Nathan and went stiff.

He saw the way the others hackles rose, the stiffness in his posture, he could tell that things were going to get rough really soon for the people who were out here. Calie'l grabbed onto the wolf, sending using a spell to draw the men away, he didn't want them getting to close. "Hey don't do that, they'll go away, they are leaving now." Calie'l stroked the others fur to try and distract him back to something else, listening as the men chased a rabit that wasn't really there, they were just some hunters but thankfully they would be able to get out of Nathans territory soon enough.

Gabriel cleaned up the egg bits then looked over his shoulder at Lucas. "I don't know what will happen when we face them but I doubt the wolf would let us question Calie'l for long. If he can keep it contained at all then that means the wolf has value in him." Gabriel stood up straight and sighed "You know not all creatures like Nathan are bad…. It's just ones that are cursed that tend to feed of a particular anger these people feel." Gabriel shrugged and after he finished cleaning he sat back down on the bed. "He will be gorgeous, our son, he wont be unnoticable. He can be discreet but he will look like what he is and that will be dangerous. The hardest part about a nephiliam child being born is the stigma that comes with them Lucas. A long time ago one of Michaels sons went bad, killed a lot of people, but he wasn't true nephiliam… he was half angel half demon… Lucifers son…" Gabriel leaned back on his elbows.

"He sent many people to both his fathers because they abandoned him on earth and neither would let him into heaven or hell where he belonged so he slaughtered masses in a fit that nearly out did his father. He is the reason Nephiliam have a bad name. But then again when you mix angel and demon blood the children are never very sane." Gabriel shrugged then laid back completely "Half human Hybrids do not have that problem… mixing with gods can sometimes create… odd offspring."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:45 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nathan's rumbling growl paused as Calie'l caught hold of him, the wolf torn between the little inkling feeling of entrapment at being grabbed … but also oddly liking the sensation of the wizard's hands petting and stroking his fur, hackles slowly getting smoothed down. To be trapped was unacceptable; getting stuck existing in a way was something such a wild creature couldn't stand. But the way Calie'l was being suggested a more pleasurable sort of distraction instead of anything permanently entrapping. As the noise of the intruders signaled a supposed retreat on their part the cursed beast gave a huff, still feeling the desire to run them down and tear into them like a wolf on a couple of lambs. But the beast instead turned his head back towards Calie'l and gave a grumbling rumble at the wizard's tone, seeming to understand that much at least, before grabbing the redhead by the shoulders and standing Calie'l up against a nearby tree like a child would with a large doll. His massive padded hands had large blunt claws that pressed Cal against the tree, digging into the wizard's recently put-on clothes.

The werewolf paused, as if just noticing the clothes and giving a very disproving (but also eager) growl before grabbing Calie'l's shirt with his teeth and tearing it off mercilessly. If the wizard wasn't quick enough in taking off his pants, those would likely get the same treatment with Nathan shaking the torn-off cloth like a dead rat before tossing it away and proceeding to go into rut with Cal stuck with rough bark against his back. The second round was a bit kinder, against grass and dirt instead. The mini-clearing soon looked like a bear had gone through sharpening its claws; the tree bearing rough tracks where Nathan had gripped while they'd been against it, and the grassy ground now having spots where Nathan had clawed down to the fresh, wet soil in his exuberance. On the bright side, at least Calie'l's bed didn't have to put up with the abuse this time.

The beast was, of course, rough; as if to make up for not getting to maul two innocent bystanders. But around the end of the last primal bout of passion the werewolf's jaws grabbed Calie'l by the shoulder. It was a gentle hold, as if to simply keep the other in place as they mated, but as the rhythm intensified into a climax the werewolf suddenly shifted his grip so only one upper and lower canine were pinching into the flesh between the red head's collar bone and neck … and then the pinch turned into a true flesh-rending bite as the 'dance' reached its peak. The wound was a bloody one, but the werewolf kept Cal pinned even as all was said and done, licking the torn pale skin calmly as if he hadn't been the beast that had just torn into it, muzzle a little blood-smeared as the seemingly sated beast got off of the naked wizard. On all fours the cursed creature stretched one limb, then another, until all four limbs were limbered. Giving himself s shake the wolf then stood up and looked around with ears high and eyes peeled, nose twitching for any hint of a scent of any possible interlopers who might've gotten close while he'd fornicated.

The hunters, of course, were long gone. Likely home by now and disappointed that the hunt had, in fact, been a failure so dinner wouldn't have any fresh meat to it tonight.

With a satisfied huff the werewolf turned to look curiously at the redhead, green eyes still full of a hunger that couldn't quite be fully sated with sex or food alone. But with a yawn the werewolf seemed content enough with those two things for now … and a bit of blood. With a bound the wolf was suddenly on Calie'l again, giving the wizard a sloppy lick where it was highly uncivilized to lick before grabbing the redhead and picking him up before running off back towards the wizard's house and the wolf apparent 'den' for now. Even after all that energy had been spent the cursed beast hardly seemed winded, nearly flying through the woods before stepping back into the hut through the open threshold, door still busted and just barely hanging on by one hinge.

The wolf deposited Calie'l upon a couch like one would a sack full of potatoes before lightly padding out the front door again. Flopping down onto the porch the werewolf began to lick any blood or other bodily fluids off of himself, and nibbling at his claws ideally, enjoying the last light of sunset on his fur. There was still a desire for fresh, hot blood of prey, but hunting could wait for the complete setting of the sun and rising of the moon, when his own blood burned hottest and the itch of the wild was at its worst. After he'd killed something, there was also a desire to ******** Calie'l so much and so hard by the time the sun rose the redhead wouldn't be able to walk. If the mixed breed could even walk now, that is.

Laying his head on the wooden porch floor, the werewolf looked inside the hut to see what the wizard was up to while the cursed beast itself basked in the warmth of the sun and the glow of after-sex.

“Luckily for us, the questions we have are relatively few and straightforward. First and foremost, whether or not he can actually reliably keep Mr Soomer from committing further murder while under the influence," Luke said calmly, though the reminder from Gabriel at the 'not bad'ness of their quarry had him sighing. "Bad or not, if he's going to continue to kill innocent people he cannot be allowed to continue to live."

The priest held his hanging silver cross tightly as Gabriel finished cleaning, like a knight gripping the hilt of his weapon before a fight. In Luke's experience no one had ever really been able to properly contain such a cursed one. There simply wasn't a practical way to contain such a thing ... a cage of silver would be far too expensive to be practical. Iron and other solid metals were of a similar commodity, and most smaller villages couldn't hope to ave the supplies or means to build one thick or large enough. How a backwoods teacher could hope to contain such a beast forever seemed an impossibility to the priest, so he was more than mentally prepared to put the cursed man down. And with Gabriel coming along, the albino man was also ready to be more diligent than usual; the other would need protection if things went bad. Luke was used to that though; in his line of work keeping those less well-armed than himself to fight such things was commonplace.

The priest did look over at the de-winged angel as he spoke on about mixed-blood angel offspring, and what their own son would likely be like. Luke shifted and laid down next to Gabriel, gently putting one arm around the other. "I'd imagine any demonic offspring wouldn't turn out ... very well," Luke said simply, having been schooled to expect nothing good from demons. Though why an unfallen angel would ever have a child with the ruler of hell was beyond Luke's wildest imaginings, and hearing the simple word 'gods' from an angel when, supposedly, there should only be one God ...

But Luke trusted Gabriel. Even f the angel was rocking his small, simple world quite a bit, he still held the other close and let his hand rest over the other's stomach once more.

"I do hope you realize if you were anything other than an angel I would call everything coming out of your mouth nothing more than blasphemy," the albino said lightly before closing his eyes. "Luckily for you I might as well get used to being on the run from the church and not keep up too much of my priestly ways. For now ... we should both get some rest before tonight. It's going to be a busy one, and we'll both need to be in top form."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out