Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:31 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn smiled at Makar happily. Even after all the scary things he wanted to still visit and be with the man. The day seemed to go by too fast for him. Even though they hadn't done much at all the hours whittled down to around the time for Wynn to leave. The brunette didn't want to leave at all and started to sulk a bit.

Right now they were sitting on the couch, Wynn leaning into the other man on his uninjured side, knees pulled up to his chest, sighing again. Nuzzling into Makar's neck he really just wanted to stay the night but he knew Neena would throw a fit and come looking for him. Right now Makar needed to rest and heal. So no matter how selfish Wynn was feeling he couldn't cause trouble.

"Yeah, I'll call them in a bit I guess..." he pouted out his reply and turned a bit more towards the man. "I would throw a fit to stay but I don't want Neena coming and making it worse on you," Wynn reached up and touched Makar's face. He was smiling. "But I can..." he mumbled leaning up to kiss the man. Makar's lips were amazingly soft and tasted a bit like cigarettes not that it bothered him, just made him want to kiss the man a bit more. "Ima get my fill before I have to leave...." he grinned impishly at the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:44 pm
Mute Black Sheep

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:45 pm
RosesandBlood

((Sooooo sorry for the long wait! DX))

They both had been sitting on the couch for quite some time now. The television had been off, nothing to distract them. Things were talked about. Small things here and there. For now, Makar was thankful that Wynn wasn't asking him about his job, or what he did or anything related to it. Even though they avoided it now, it would eventually come up. A day would come where Makar would either have to sit and explain it all or just leave. He would rather not leave. As Wynn pouted, Makar just turned his head to come into contact with Wynn's hair.

He always smelled so nice. Smelled like he had been in the sun all day. "I think she would put me back into the hospital if she found you here with me." He closed his eyes to focus on Wynn's body heat, scent and the sound of his breathing. At the touch, Makar opened his eyes and pulled his face from Wynn's hair. Makar grinned, shifting slightly to lean down to meet Wynn's lips. "Good. You won't be the only one getting your fill." There wasn't a for sure next time that they would be able to see each other. Now was the time to have this. The next kiss had Makar grabbing a little lower than was deemed appropriate and Makar's tongue in Wynn's mouth.

It was difficult to do anything more with how both halves of Makar's body shouldn't be exerted. By the time Wynn's ride showed up, Makar had gotten enough to last him and even some groping done. Makar walked Wynn to the door, having a hard time walking still. Before he even opened it, Makar leaned over and kissed Wynn. "You know you can call me or text me at any time right? No matter what it's about." With that, he opened the door to let Wynn head home.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:33 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn was happy that he wasn't the only one needing to feel the other. Makar's hands made him shiver but in a good way and he opened his mouth more to suck the man's tongue softly. This was happiness for sure. He knew he couldn't instigate anything more because of how bad off the other was so he was contented with kissing and petting; for now. Later they could do more.

It made Wynn's heart pound to think of doing stuff like that with Makar but he really did want to. His mind was clear and he wasn't being influenced by anything other than his feelings. Besides Makar was a good person no matter what. He protected him, didn't judge him on his disability, treated him well, and liked him too. Not to mention they totally had chemistry together. Even if Makar had a dangerous job and kept secrets. Neena kept things from him too, saying it was for his protection so he could give Makar time to come to him.

By the time he was at the door he was in a giddy, blissful haze. His lips swollen from kissing, color high in his cheeks, and a glassy look in his eyes he was met at the door by the woman who helped out at the warehouse: Setsuna. Wynn knew it was her by the soft floral perfume she always wore. He gave her a stoned looking smile. "Hey, are you here to pick me up?" because she was a friend of his sister's he was a little concerned she might tell on him.

Setsuna however smiled back at Wynn in a doting way. "Yes. But don't worry I won't tell Neena-chan. Risa-chan couldn't make it and I had an errand to run anyways..." she looked up at Makar. "Do you have everything Wynn-kun, not forgetting anything are you?" She asked turning her sweet look back to the boy. Again her long black hair was pulled up in a pristine bun and tacked in place, straight bangs over her black eyes, she wore a skirt suit with stiletto heels but looked like a perfect Japanese woman. After the affirmative from Wynn she saw him to the car but only after telling Makar she'd be right back.

Now that Wynn was safely ensconced in the car and couldn't hear them she approached Makar with deadly intent, a cold look to her eyes. "Makar-sama," she bowed a little. "I was sent to give you an invitation to Mai's Place," she offered a card forth. It had the address of the bar, her name and position (which was bouncer/hostess), and the number for said place. Lifting her chin she glared at him, hard. "However, on part of all the women who work there I would like to remind you that Wynn is like our little brother and we intend to do what's best for him. So know that if you break his heart we will take it upon ourselves to make you miserable." It was a formal threat with perfectly honed intent yet perfectly polite. "Now, as envoy of our bar," she bowed politely again, still speaking coldly which was what she was known for. "Ryuu-sama has asked that we invite you to come anytime you like. As we are only accessible via invitation or recommendation only it is a very particular club. All the women who work their are for entertainment purposes but only to eat and drink with. No sex or solicitation; EVER. We are a completely neutral zone as well. No fighting inside or directly outside the bar." Sighing a bit she shook her head. "I would also warn you Mai's, ahem, the Owner's favorite customer is the police detective..." She rolled her eyes at her friend's crush. However it was fair game for him to be there. "Ryuu-sama is the current heir and head of the Dragon clan and was called to help you the other day via Neena because Mai insisted," she clarified,"and Mai is Ryuu-sama's sister who dotes on Wynn. This invitation is clearly in thanks for helping Wynn out as well as a hope that The Butcher will get along with us as well." She bowed to Makar. "This is a personal invitation from me, Setsuna, please come and see us anytime you like." As she righted herself a knife slipped out of his sleeve and she pointed it at Makar's gut. "However, it would be of good interest to treat our boy delicately. I will personally disembowel you, make you eat them, cut out your heart, and behead you. I have no problems with it at all." The knife went away and she stepped back from him and smiled, but it never reached her eyes. "We'll be waiting to see you." She said, turned on her sharp heels, and strode away.

Wynn was a bit nervous sitting in the car alone but he was a bit distracted with daydreams of all the things he wanted to do with Makar. He jumped pretty hard when Setsuna got in the car. A guilty look spread over his face and he put his hands in his lap. "Shall we go?" Setsuna asked and Wynn nodded. Oh this was going to be a long wait to see Makar again but at least he had some good thoughts to get him by on. And they could talk! Texting was a bit harder for him but he'd try harder.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 am
RosesandBlood

Makar let go of Wynn to the woman he barely recognized. He was sure she had been at the warehouse that day. Wynn knew her though, it made letting his hand go easier. As the woman looked up, Makar met her gaze. He hardly looked like himself or even the Butcher. Hair laying limply down, casual clothes and still bandaged up. It wasn't just that, it was the look he had in his eyes. They weren't nearly as cold as usual. If it wasn't for the woman letting him know she'd be right back, Makar would have closed the door and headed right back to bed. His medication was starting to wear off and standing was getting to be painful.

"We both know you've come back for more than this invitation." Makar used his good arm to lean against the door way. The card was black and matte, the words shinning in the light. He could make out the address. Makar reached for the card, his hand falling short when he felt those piercing eyes on him. They bore deep and he didn't have to look up to feel the glare. "After all of this, I wouldn't even think about it. I don't exactly do this just for anybody." If Aoi was in Wynn's position, he would have left the man to die. If it was any fling, he wouldn't even give it a second thought.

"I don't think you have to worry about me bothering the women. They aren't... exactly my taste." Makar's eyes moved to see Wynn in the passengers seat, waiting. "I thank you for your warning, it's much appreciated as is what you've done for me. If anything, I owe you." The detective had been sniffing around the Yukimura family for a while now. The man was sure Makar was behind the murders but never had any solid evidence and could never bring him in. Him showing up would really piss the man off. It was going to be a fun time. Makar took the card, simply holding it in his hand. "Any qualms between our families have been forgotten. I am sure Yukimura will seek out Ryuu-sama in the near future. He is very thankful for what you all have done for me."

Makar shifted forward slightly just as the knife was pulled. He held back a wince. The wound on his stomach hurt like hell now. The tip of the knife was uncomfortably close to the gun shot wound. "I can't think of any better way to go." Makar glanced down towards the knife. "If that were even to happen, I would personally give you my blade. A little keep sake." With the blade gone, Makar was able to release the breath of air he had been holding in. "Yeah. See you soon." That was a little dirty, he had been looking down at the card when she pulled the knife. Makar closed the door and as he wanted to do before, he headed to bed.

It was about a week later after Makar had last seen Wynn and had been invited that he finally showed up at the bar. The man looked like himself again. The bandages around his stomach were removed and the stitches left in until they denigrated. The bandages around his arm and shoulder still remained. Makar was led in by a smaller woman with long, blond hair.

"This is your first time here?" The woman was beautiful, only the highest quality of women.

"Yes. It's about time I find a better place with much better company." Makar put a cigarette in his mouth, the woman stopping to light it for him before leading him past the foyer of the club and into the booth area. They passed by the detective on their way, Makar grinning at him and giving the man a wink.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:04 am
Mute Black Sheep

On the way in they actually had to pass Setsuna, who was of course guarding the entrance and greeting people. She bowed politely when Makar passed. Everyone in the club would know this was Wynn's man and probably flock to see him.

The detective actually flushed seeing Makar and was about to get up when a beautiful woman hurriedly put a glass in front of him, pouting his way and leaning in to talk to him. The owner Mai always went out of her way to serve the cop when he came in and he always sat at he bar with her. Always doting on him and giving him lovelorn looks. Of course only when the man wasn't looking, she knew better but her heart was totally his.

The woman leading Makar only smiled and gave a soft giggle. "Please," she gesture to his seat then slid in beside him. "What will you be having to drink?"

In the week that had passed since he last saw Makar Wynn did a lot of sighing. Wistful sighing. He wanted to see him again but was content with the few text messages he barely managed to type out. Neena had gone out to work so he was home alone now... And Makar had said he could call whenever he felt like it. Texting was so too hard for him even though he knew it would be easier for the other. Again a small feeling of disappointment filled him. Picking up his phone he patted Nurse's head and shuffled to his bed to sit.

"Uh....um..." he chewed his lip and smiled down at his phone before saying Makar's name and call. Holding it to his ear hopefully he listened to the ringing. Just a little and he'd hang up. A small conversation to get him by and then he'd be happy. Though lately the more he thought of the soft haired, cigarette smelling man his body got hot. Maybe he was just pent up or something. He'd been so busy nursing his dog back to health then playing the good little brother for his sister he hadn't had time for himself. Well maybe after he talked to Makar he could-- NO! Th-that would be wrong. Well maybe not. They were in a relationship right. Maybe not said in so many words but they had to be.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:23 pm
RosesandBlood

"Anything hard." Now that is wouldn't interfere with his medication, Makar wanted something strong and everything at his place had been emptied for a while now. Makar talked with the woman for a few minutes before his phone rang. The man leaned to the side slightly to fish his phone from his pocket. At the name on his phone, Makar smiled and he could hear the woman next to him practically gush. "Hello, Wynn." Makar leaned on the table slightly, a soft smile and a love sick look on his face. The woman next to him made a small, high pitched squeal.

Apparently all the women at the club knew of him and Wynn being together. Well, not officially together. Titles could get messy. Though, if Wynn wanted, Makar would make it official with him. Either way, it didn't really matter to him. He hadn't been with anybody else since Wynn and wouldn't be. He would be faithful, supportive and kind to the boy. It was what he was never to all the others. From the moment he saw Wynn's phone that day he broke in, he had been smitten. It was just his luck that the boy accepted him so easily.

((Sorry it's short DX))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:24 am
Mute Black Sheep

The moment Makar answered Wynn's face bloomed with excitement. "Hey," he said sounding shy now. He was so happy the man picked up for him. "Ah, I'm not calling at a bad time am I?" he asked hearing voices in the background. Although Makar wouldn't pick up if he couldn't do so right? "Um, I just wanted to talk a bit. I, um, miss you... A-and Neena's not home so I figured I could call and see what you were up to...i-if you want to talk that is." His cheeks felt warm and he was smiling. Sure he was a bit nervous this was one of their first phone calls and he didn't want to be a bother.

"Nurse is much better so I should be able to go out soon. Though I'm sure my sister will insist someone go with me... I'd really like to go out to eat with you again." He chattered happily. Nurse was happy for him because she was wagging her tail, tongue lolling.

A few of the women had actually gathered around Makar and Fifi, the woman with him, to watch the conversation and show their support. A few pouted that such a cute boy was going to be gobbled up by a guy like him. The rest seemed happy that Wynn was happy. One woman came over and tapped the russian's shoulder. "If that's Wynn tell him we'll send a car if he wants to come by~" she smiled brightly. It was Mai, the owner of the business. Even if it was her brother Ryuu footing the bill. "And we can even cover for him with Neena~" she sang in a singsong voice.

Really they just wanted to see the two all lovey-dovey together. Women and gossip (and yaoi).  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash