Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] I'm in love with my bully. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:07 pm
"Only if I like them." Tyler said,leaning against the wall still as he watched Adam. "You like me too, right? Cause otherwise I don't see this as a tactic to bully me.so how long have you had a crush on me?" Tyler asked,moving closer to Adam.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:40 pm
Captain tohru honda

Adam flushed a bit. He chewed his lip and backed away a bit. "I was never trying to bully you..." he admitted. As the other came up on him he backed up bumping into the stall. s**t. He was out and now Tyler knew. "Wait what do you mean 'too'?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:44 pm
"Oh come on. You mean you never noticed me lingering around you when I had the chance? Even though you picked on me constantly? I've had a crush on you since the sixth grade." Tyler fiddled with his shirt as he waited for the other to reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:26 pm
Captain tohru honda

"Uh, I was a bit too busy myself checking out your," his eyes drifted down the other's body but his attention snapped back up when he heard the bathroom door open. He pushed Tyler in the corner and crowded him there. Biting his lip and holding his breath Adam prayed no one found them. Because the only two options were to say they'd been kissing or that he was picking on him. And he didn't want to be the school homo nor the biggest a*****e either.

Thankfully whoever it was just used the urinal and left, without washing their hands...gross...

Sighing out what air he'd been holding he looked down at the smaller male and licked his lips again. Damn, he just had him pushed up the wall checking out his tonsils and he wanted more.

"Uh, but still, this isn't the kind of thing that the whole school can know. It would literately be the end of us... like literately. They'd chew us up and spit us out...." Adam warned still not backing away. "And I seriously never meant to pick on you.... It's just how it always turned out..." he scratched the back of his neck nervously. Every time he ever tried to do a nice thing he got all awkward and ended up bullying him.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:45 am
Tyler's heart sped up as he was pushed against the wall once more. He listened silently as someone came in to use the bathroom and then left. "How about we go out on a date tonight? No one has to Know." Tyler said and reached up to run a hand through the other's hair. "I've always wanted to." Tyler kissed Adam lightly and then leaned back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:32 pm
Captain tohru honda

Adam groaned softly at the light kiss and licked his lips afterwards. The boy literately tasted sweet! "Hm...?" he chewed his lip nervously and looked over his shoulder even though their wasn't anyone but them. "I dunno... I mean where would we go?" the blonde asked looking back at the shorter male. It would be a big issue if they were seen out together....

Leaning in he stole another kiss because he couldn't help himself. Really he just kinda wanted to drag him off to a dark place and make out. "Hey, what about the movies?" he asked softly brushing their lips together lightly. "That way if anyone saw us we could just say we went to the same movie and bumped into each other...." Cause they might have that in common and no one would know.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:39 pm
"Yeah,we could do that." Tyler said smiling and kissed Adam again. Tyler loved kissing Adam and wanted to kiss him forever. All of a sudden, an bad idea popped into his head. "Do you wanna ditch the last two classes and just make out?" Tyler asked with a grin. He had never been one to skip school, but if it meant kissing Adam, Tyler was up for it. He was up for anything with Adam really.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:09 pm
Captain tohru honda

Well hot damn Tyler practically read his mind! He was going to skip the next class to cool off otherwise he might explode from joy; but this was much better. Licking his lips he gave the other a devilish grin. "I just might be up for that... but we can't stay here in the bathroom all day," he stroked his fingers over Tyler's cheek. "How about we meet at my truck in the side parking lot? No one should see up leave from there." Yeah then they could go park somewhere or just go to an empty place. School was too crowded and someone would see. But he almost wanted to whine about having to let the other go.

"Ima leave first..." he nipped Tyler's neck quickly, pulled away, and left as quickly as he could. If he didn't he's just fool around there in the bathroom all day until the janitor found them rutting like bunnies or some dumb s**t.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:32 pm
Tyler grinned and left the bathroom a few minutes later. He left the school, after grabbing his things and went to Adam's truck. "To bad,you didn't want to make out in the bathroom stall. It was kinda hot." Tyler said as he got in and buckled up. "The excitement of possibly getting caught. Kinda turns me on."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:08 am
Captain tohru honda

Adam easily grabbed his things and slipped to his small pick-up. His head had been resting against the steering wheel when Tyler hopped in and he jumped a bit. "Uh-huh... way too hot for me sorry. I would have have your pants around your ankles and them we'd be in deep s**t...." Was it bad that he still wanted to do that even now? But thankfully the small cab was a bit too cramped for his first exploration of all that was Tyler so it was less tempting. Still he had to take a peek down at the other's pants just to see if he was fibbing or not.

"Well anyways, where you want to go?" he asked starting his truck and pulling out of the spot. Aha! Officially kidnapped and ditching class.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:19 am
"I see your just as eager as I am." Tyler said with a giggle. "I have a little shed I hangout in behind my house. My parent aren't home and I have a twin bed in there, meant for sleepovers." Tyler suggested,his body tingling, thinking about him and Adam alone, naked and hot...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:26 am
Captain tohru honda

Adam groaned at the visual he got and almost needed to pull over to help himself but he got over it. Clearing his throat though helped mask the moan that almost slipped out. "Uh, so ya gotta give me directions to your house... And your folks won't notice my truck and come looking will they?" he asked for the eventuality that might happen. Mom sees a friend's car and wants to offer snacks and catches them all hot and heavy.

No. Bad Adam! Jumping in bed this quick would just be wrong. He didn't want to screw the guy he wanted to date him. So no, kissing and maybe light petting. Heavy if they got desperate. No getting in his pants... more than his hand at least. Was it just him or was this going too well?  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:35 am
"They're at work. My mom doesn't get home till six and it's only two." Tyler said with a smile. Just turn right here, then head straight for four blocks and my house is the first one on the left." As soon as they got to Tyler's house,Tyler unlocked his front door and put his stuff inside. He grabbed some soda's for the both of them and led Adam to the shed. "Here we are." Tyler said and put the soda's on a stand before sitting on the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:32 pm
Captain tohru honda

Adam eagerly took in everything as they walked through Tyler's house. It was awesome. The one place he never thought he'd get to see! When they got to the shack he licked his lips and watched the other boy. His heart jumped to his throat and pounded. No he wasn't going to jump him he wanted to have a relationship not just a lay. Swallowing in attempt to get himself under control and be able to speak.

"Huh?" Yeah real smart. "I mean it's nice," he dragged his eyes off of Tyler to look around. It was a cozy place. I like it." He smiled back at the other. Sitting on the other corner he picked up a soda and opened it. "So what did you want to do? Just make out?" he asked sipping some then licking his lips.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:43 pm
"Yeah, basically, and maybe copping feels." Tyler said and blushed a little. He scooted over to Adam and started to kiss him as he wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff