Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:01 am
Aqua Chaos
sweatdrop Uh, okay. I'm going to do this one at a time.

1: I like a lot of different types games. I mainly like fighting games (such as Tekken and Mortal Kombat) and role playing games or "RPG"s (such as Final Fantasy and Dragon's Dogma.)

2: I like writing stories, though I never seem to be able to finish one. I currently on and off researching for a story I thought up. If I end up finishing this one, I'll share it with the village.

3: My favorite is ice cream. My favorite ice cream is cookies & cream while my least favorite is fudge I think. I don't cook often, but I think that I'm okay at it.

4: The most recent things I have learned are: a.) The village exists, b.) You can make an unreasonable amount of gold selling bugs and ink on the marketplace, and c.) I am a very completive bidder. I think the last thing I learned outside of Gaia is that a Tiyanak is a demon that disguises itself an abandoned baby and when someone picks it up, it becomes extremely heavy and crushes said person.

5: Both. I like experiencing the worlds born inside my head, most of the time anyway. Furthermore, since I'm a gamer, my brain can more easily identify that it's a dream, giving me control over certain thing such as myself. I do have to be careful not to over excite myself though, or the dream will end.

6: Some are like that. Hypothetical questions are pretty much "what if's." For example: "What would you do if you got the ability to create and destroy at will?" or "If you could have three superpowers, what would they be and why?"

That... was a mouthful and some, but I hope I answered all your questions effectively. smile

You are SO much fun to talk to!
1. I don't play video games, but I've seen the artwork for some, and I just love the stuff on Final Fantasy!

2. I'm kinda shy about sharing stories I write, but I like reading other works. I can't wait to see your story!

3. Ice cream! YAY! Of course, I like fudge, and cookies & cream, but not odd flavors like sweet corn. And I don't like the flavor of coffee anything.

4. I hadn't thought about the bugs thing - I should sell some! And I never heard of a Tiyanak. What culture or story is it from?

5. I have very limited control over my sleeping dreams, but daydreams are fun!

6. We should start a "What if ..." word game, a quick version (answer in just a sentence or two, then pose a new question) here in the Commons! Sounds fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:28 am
JoyRose
You are SO much fun to talk to!
1. I don't play video games, but I've seen the artwork for some, and I just love the stuff on Final Fantasy!

2. I'm kinda shy about sharing stories I write, but I like reading other works. I can't wait to see your story!

3. Ice cream! YAY! Of course, I like fudge, and cookies & cream, but not odd flavors like sweet corn. And I don't like the flavor of coffee anything.

4. I hadn't thought about the bugs thing - I should sell some! And I never heard of a Tiyanak. What culture or story is it from?

5. I have very limited control over my sleeping dreams, but daydreams are fun!

6. We should start a "What if ..." word game, a quick version (answer in just a sentence or two, then pose a new question) here in the Commons! Sounds fun!
Thank you. I enjoy talking to you too. It makes me smile! smile

1. Me too. Squire Enix has some very amazing artwork and great games. If you do start playing games, I'd recommend starting with RPG from them if you're looking for something with good story and design.

2. I am too, but I feel the village would a good place start sharing them. It's surely better then the art arena and it's cheaper. Maybe if some of the villagers have stories or works, we could a sub forum or something for it. Just saying. wink

3. I didn't think about that weird, far off section of ice cream and I'd agree coffee flavor ice cream sounds bad. P.S. Stay away from cookie dough flavor oreos, they're coffee in disguise. Furthermore, a cookie dough cookie? Really?

4. The Tiyanak is from Philippine mythology. Apparently it waits in the jungle for unwary travelers.

5. Sometimes it just feels better to watch a dream then play in one.

6. I like that idea. It sounds really fun.  

Aqua Chaos

Formal Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:38 am
Aqua Chaos

1. Me too. Squire Enix has some very amazing artwork and great games. If you do start playing games, I'd recommend starting with RPG from them if you're looking for something with good story and design.

2. I am too, but I feel the village would a good place start sharing them. It's surely better then the art arena and it's cheaper. Maybe if some of the villagers have stories or works, we could a sub forum or something for it. Just saying. wink

3. I didn't think about that weird, far off section of ice cream and I'd agree coffee flavor ice cream sounds bad. P.S. Stay away from cookie dough flavor oreos, they're coffee in disguise. Furthermore, a cookie dough cookie? Really?

4. The Tiyanak is from Philippine mythology. Apparently it waits in the jungle for unwary travelers.

Such great ideas! I have to go to bed (it's past 3am here) but I will respond in more detail later. And maybe even make that subforum for us! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:12 am
Aqua Chaos

I think I'll wait and see how many folks we have post stories here. For now, you could just put them in the Playhouse if you don't want them in the Commons. After all, Role Playing is kind of like co-writing a story. whee

I like cookie dough, and cookie dough ice cream, but I agree it's kinda redundant to have cookie dough cookies. lol

I wonder what lesson the Tiyanak story is trying to teach. Don't trust babies left alone in the wilderness??

I agree, watching dreams is great fun. It's kind of what I feel like I'm doing when I watch movies and read books and stories by other people - watching their dreams. Frequently very entertaining!

So I'll start that thread later today, if you don't beat me to it. wink  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:25 pm
My birthday is on August Sixth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:11 pm
Dumpling-San

Very close! Happy Almost Birthday!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 pm
JoyRose
Dumpling-San

Very close! Happy Almost Birthday!

Thank you! I intended on posting here earlier, but it completely slipped my mind. I'm so sorry!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:25 pm
The new thread you quoted me in, I just wanted to say that I'm not authorized to view it. I don't know if that was intended or accidental. I was just letting you know. Thanks!  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:28 pm
Dumpling-San
The new thread you quoted me in, I just wanted to say that I'm not authorized to view it. I don't know if that was intended or accidental. I was just letting you know. Thanks!

OMG! Thank you so much for letting me know! I accidentally made it in the Crew Workshop. You should be able to see it now. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:05 am
JoyRose
OMG! Thank you so much for letting me know! I accidentally made it in the Crew Workshop. You should be able to see it now. heart

You're very welcome! I didn't know if I was supposed to be able to access it or not, so I thought I would run it by with you. Thanks!  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:15 am
Dumpling-San
JoyRose

You're very welcome! I didn't know if I was supposed to be able to access it or not, so I thought I would run it by with you. Thanks!

Perfect! I'm so glad you did. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:24 pm
Ello! You can call me Reaver, my birthday is the 28th of October, and I'm very excited to participate in this guild smile  

HighClass Badass

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 pm
September 14, same date the Star-Spangled Banner was written biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:46 pm
HighClass Badass
Ello! You can call me Reaver, my birthday is the 28th of October, and I'm very excited to participate in this guild smile
Hiya Reaver! Another October birthday! That's going to be a big month for us! biggrin
So I'm not familiar with Fable, tell me more about your namesake Reaver.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

HighClass Badass

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:51 pm
JoyRose
HighClass Badass
Hiya Reaver! Another October birthday! That's going to be a big month for us! biggrin
So I'm not familiar with Fable, tell me more about your namesake Reaver.

He's a HERO but not actually a hero, he's rich, eternal and relentless and I love him biggrin  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff