Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Playground (Games)
Corrupt a Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:44 pm
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
I dont really get what Esme was trying to say, maybe she wishes the Corona Virus would stop, infecting and killing people! I do too, ! it does, but some civiliens, have contracted the disease to Beighjing, and its a much larger city! cry hopefully they can confine the people!

I wish there was less people trying to get *world order* world ruling, and just let normal civiliens live in Peace! live their lives as tey please! heart

🍀💚🍀 Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 🍀💚🍀

That’s exactly what I meant tintin, you’re very perceptive.

Your wish is granted but, as you know, nothing comes without a price. New taxes levied eat up your recreation funds. 💰

I wish tintin talked with me more often - I miss our talks. 🥰

hehe you get your wish, for I am here *hugs* hey I'm so happy you can copy links now, awesome! mrgreen sorry it took me a long time to respond *hugs* forgive me? heart

I wish Esme would quote me more often, so we can talk more together , she does, but then other friends, come and join in lol , and that's ok.

wish all our friends, would be here at the same time! in The Village heart

I think Morrigan comes online later. Joy’s already been here today. Did you see that Uni joined? She’s online at different times I think. I’m unsure about Anne.

Wish granted-I don’t know about you but, I don’t always get notified about quotes. If I don’t respond, shoot me a pm.

I wouldn’t hold a grudge for not responding right away. What’s important is that you still listen 👂  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:55 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
I dont really get what Esme was trying to say, maybe she wishes the Corona Virus would stop, infecting and killing people! I do too, ! it does, but some civiliens, have contracted the disease to Beighjing, and its a much larger city! cry hopefully they can confine the people!

I wish there was less people trying to get *world order* world ruling, and just let normal civiliens live in Peace! live their lives as tey please! heart

🍀💚🍀 Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 🍀💚🍀

That’s exactly what I meant tintin, you’re very perceptive.

Your wish is granted but, as you know, nothing comes without a price. New taxes levied eat up your recreation funds. 💰

I wish tintin talked with me more often - I miss our talks. 🥰

hehe you get your wish, for I am here *hugs* hey I'm so happy you can copy links now, awesome! mrgreen sorry it took me a long time to respond *hugs* forgive me? heart

I wish Esme would quote me more often, so we can talk more together , she does, but then other friends, come and join in lol , and that's ok.

wish all our friends, would be here at the same time! in The Village heart

I think Morrigan comes online later. Joy’s already been here today. Did you see that Uni joined? She’s online at different times I think. I’m unsure about Anne.

Wish granted-I don’t know about you but, I don’t always get notified about quotes. If I don’t respond, shoot me a pm.

I wouldn’t hold a grudge for not responding right away. What’s important is that you still listen 👂

Of course me friend *hugs* sorry was in go-fusion, picking out stuff =) ahh guess I sometimes miss quotes too, =) and yes, I did notice Uni, is in a few guilds we share, that's super! =) and yes sure I'll listen, just going to be cooking some salmon pretty soon, but no worries, its already seasoned, and I prepared soem green salad with cuccs and tomatoes, and making a veggie basmati rice with it ^.^ spunds good huh =) * then I print too fast and make mistakes lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:59 pm
Wish a new little chicken coop or cage would show up at my door, for my chicks xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:52 pm
Your wish is granted but, the hens rebel and will not lay eggs 🥚 until given free range again.

I wish I exercised more.  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Your wish is granted, and you start to lose a few pounds, till someone comes over with chocolate eclairs, and you love them! stressed

I wish supper could make itself^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:40 pm
Wish granted. Now that your food can think for itself, it g aww on you!

I wish everyone stays healthy AND world peace. ✌🏾 ☮️ LOLa  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:57 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Wish granted. Now that your food can think for itself, it g aww on you!

I wish everyone stays healthy AND world peace. ✌🏾 ☮️ LOLa

world peace, I have a hard time believing this now, we are almost in on something that, shouldn't be happening, 2020, but you're right there should be peace instead of the riots, protests, which lead to violence, and people being hurt, worse killed, their businesses burned to the ground! didnt think us as a whole we would go back like in war times..,its , well, it will hopefully not end up getting worse. we can hope heart its just illogical, they just torched *Abraham Lincoln's statue! omg! freaks! cry

thanks Esme *hugs* heart

I also wish for people to be healthy, and safe, and far from this violence. its pointless! history means everything! torching monuments, an important one, someone who stopped slavery! cry

anyhow, oops sorry just dasing out lol redface

your wish comes true, people become more healthy, and gain more money want more, get into wars, get greedier,

I wish not for a new world order government! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:23 pm
Your wish is granted and I can’t think of a down side to that. (I want the same.) But, in the spirit of the gamethose of us that don’t want it are ridiculed publicly.

Since we can’t change the past, maybe we ought to focus on the future and the young.

What if someone in a plane, train, bus or car was disrespectful to you. What would you do?  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:43 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Your wish is granted and I can’t think of a down side to that. (I want the same.) But, in the spirit of the gamethose of us that don’t want it are ridiculed publicly.

Since we can’t change the past, maybe we ought to focus on the future and the young.

What if someone in a plane, train, bus or car was disrespectful to you. What would you do?

I would tell to leave me alone and then ignore them ......

I wish that i had a third cat  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:15 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
Esme Marie Cullen

Prance on down to animal rescue/welfare or check ads for “free” kittens. Your wish will be granted but, the alleycats like her and make a kitty litter container out of your yard.

I wish Rose likes the guild and stays. 🥰 welcome! emotion_hug  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:43 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
FloweringSoldierRosey
Esme Marie Cullen

Prance on down to animal rescue/welfare or check ads for “free” kittens. Your wish will be granted but, the alleycats like her and make a kitty litter container out of your yard.

( yes i do like this guild .... its been fun so far)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
FloweringSoldierRosey
Esme Marie Cullen

Granted, but ERROR: We cannot find the guild you are looking for. Please try refreshing the page. ERROR: You do not have access to this guild. Oh no, looks like thes Village gets to enjoy it without you.

I wish I could have molten chocolate cake at the snap of my fingers.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:48 pm
Different...Very.

I wish I could have molten chocolate cake at the snap of my fingers.

Your wish is granted but, a cold front encroaches on the area and your chocolate hardens. 👄 🍫 chew, chew, chew!
I wish co vid🦠 would die. Over 4,000 new cases today in Illinois (Biggest so far) and 53 more deaths.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:51 pm
Esme Marie Cullen

I wish co vid🦠 would die. Over 4,000 new cases today in Illinois (Biggest so far) and 53 more deaths.

Granted... but it takes every present and former host with it. emo emotion_skull

I wish we could get a non bi-partisan (Independent, Green, whoever) president in 2024.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

wild and crazy thing

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:08 pm
wish granted, but a non-partisan, would have to stick to the constitition xd we musnt forget xd

and green, is solar power going to heat you well during the winter months? lol

**wish, they would show the real number of flu cases, colds cases, theyve were gone , now are coming back, strange ** and covid is dropping, wow ** nono, wish they would show actual scientific studies, to see if the masks we wear , work! **lol  
Village Playground (Games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff