Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
The Story Behind Your Username Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:22 pm
sweet lil Mint
My mother named me Mintium to be creative my last name is a secret heehee can't have others finding me~ my gaia name is sweet lil mint because the candy is sweet tasting and I'm smaller than all my friends

I do like mint flavor, especially combined with dark chocolate!
I always thought I was small for my age when I was a kid, but it turned out I was average size, just a year younger than my peers. heehee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 pm
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint
My mother named me Mintium to be creative my last name is a secret heehee can't have others finding me~ my gaia name is sweet lil mint because the candy is sweet tasting and I'm smaller than all my friends

I always thought I was small for my age when I was a kid, but it turned out I was average size, just a year younger than my peers. heehee

im 5''9 now but my friends all beat me still.  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:31 pm
sweet lil Mint
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint

im 5''9 now but my friends all beat me still.

Well if it's any consolation, I'm only 5'4", so you got me beat! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:56 am
I love blackroses and was going through a dark time when I picked blackrosebleeding.

The gif is just a plus emotion_brofist  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:41 am
We have an island motto here: "Maui no ka oi". Roughly translated, it means "Maui is the best". Call me confident or call me arrogant, but I think my chosen username is pretty damn fitting for myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:11 am
Well lets see, My name has three significant sections. Lets Start with Melody. No im not a girl, it is in relation to my girlfriend whose name on the sight was Melody. Its the most recent addition. I put it there to show her that she will always own me and everything i own. She is my guiding light.
Now to the juggalo part. Most people here this and assume im some ignorant clown lover. Well i am a clown lover but ignorant i am not. I defend this name to the death because not only is it associated with my favorite band, its the tittle we are givin as part of a family. This band has taught me to live life head on and never hide who you are. They changed my life for the better and ill love them forever for that.
Now to the sid crow part. Sid Crow is the name of my first character i ever created. i spent months developing a story and collaborating with friends to put it all together. He is one of my most prized possessions. Thats pretty much it, ill answer any questions you have and thanks for reading.

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:34 am
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
Well lets see, My name has three significant sections. Lets Start with Melody. No im not a girl, it is in relation to my girlfriend whose name on the sight was Melody. Its the most recent addition. I put it there to show her that she will always own me and everything i own. She is my guiding light.
Now to the juggalo part. Most people here this and assume im some ignorant clown lover. Well i am a clown lover but ignorant i am not. I defend this name to the death because not only is it associated with my favorite band, its the tittle we are givin as part of a family. This band has taught me to live life head on and never hide who you are. They changed my life for the better and ill love them forever for that.
Now to the sid crow part. Sid Crow is the name of my first character i ever created. i spent months developing a story and collaborating with friends to put it all together. He is one of my most prized possessions. Thats pretty much it, ill answer any questions you have and thanks for reading.

I love how complex your name is and how meaningful! I'm curious about this Sid Crow fellow. Tell me more!
Also, if I were to shorten your name, I'm wondering which part I should use?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 am
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

I love how complex your name is and how meaningful! I'm curious about this Sid Crow fellow. Tell me more!
Well Sid has existed since 2010, he has mainly white hair and purple eyes. Ive made many versions since the first.When he was first developed we were making a story based on elements. Sid was unique. He used shadows. He was also a second generation of power users. The main character of the story used lightning and he became best friends with Sid. I have a few avis i can show you that i made for Sid. Also as far as using a name you can call me Sid its what most people call me anyway.  

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:26 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Well Sid has existed since 2010, he has mainly white hair and purple eyes. Ive made many versions since the first.When he was first developed we were making a story based on elements. Sid was unique. He used shadows. He was also a second generation of power users. The main character of the story used lightning and he became best friends with Sid. I have a few avis i can show you that i made for Sid. Also as far as using a name you can call me Sid its what most people call me anyway.

That sounds so cool! Are you currently using Sid Crow in a role play? I'd love to see your avatars for him. I make avatars for my rp characters, too. The avatar art here is so fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:43 pm
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

That sounds so cool! Are you currently using Sid Crow in a role play? I'd love to see your avatars for him. I make avatars for my rp characters, too. The avatar art here is so fun!
no im not using sid crow in a roleplay rate now, but just shoot me a message and ill show you.  

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:03 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

no im not using sid crow in a roleplay rate now, but just shoot me a message and ill show you.
Done!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:38 pm
My username came from an inspiration of two things.

Since my name is Andy Bogard, I decided to put last name first and first name last.

The inspiration part 1: for those who know about Fatal Fury and the King of Fighters will know that I am the younger brother to the star of Fatal Fury Terry Bogard.

The inspiration part 2: I am also a character on the game the World of Warcraft where I am a level 92 human rogue. Compared to other rogues, I am by far a weak one. Although weak, that doesn't stop me from doing my quests.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:00 pm
BogardAndy

Since my name is Andy Bogard, I decided to put last name first and first name last.

The inspiration part 1: for those who know about Fatal Fury and the King of Fighters will know that I am the younger brother to the star of Fatal Fury Terry Bogard.

The inspiration part 2: I am also a character on the game the World of Warcraft where I am a level 92 human rogue. Compared to other rogues, I am by far a weak one. Although weak, that doesn't stop me from doing my quests.

I've heard tell how addicting World of Warcraft is. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:32 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

It can be addicting, but lately, it has gone downhill since it first started. If you get lag on games a lot, then you are guaranteed to get lag on this game. What I find most fun are the professions mining and skinning. The idea of cooking is also a lot of fun and even fishing. But, when fishing, you gotta watch out for aggressive creatures around you. A lot of people choose the side of the horde to play, but from a personal standpoint, you really should be an expert already at the controls to play the horde.

Starting with an alliance toon is the best for a beginner. Of the Alliance races, gnomes are cute, dwarves are drunkards, dranei are both wisdom and beauty, night elfs are natural and mystical, worgens are werewolves, and humans are for those with no imagination whatsoever. Pandarens are for those who cannot get enough for the chubbies rule theory and the Kung Fu Panda movie.

The horde does have more interesting storylines though, I will admit. Goblins are one of them as well as Blood elves. The undead are creepy, taurens make you feel like you have to say moo all the time, trolls are Jamaicans, and orcs are strong brutes. Of the horde, my favorite races to see are blood elves and goblins.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:29 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

It can be addicting, but lately, it has gone downhill since it first started. If you get lag on games a lot, then you are guaranteed to get lag on this game. What I find most fun are the professions mining and skinning. The idea of cooking is also a lot of fun and even fishing. But, when fishing, you gotta watch out for aggressive creatures around you. A lot of people choose the side of the horde to play, but from a personal standpoint, you really should be an expert already at the controls to play the horde.

Starting with an alliance toon is the best for a beginner. Of the Alliance races, gnomes are cute, dwarves are drunkards, dranei are both wisdom and beauty, night elfs are natural and mystical, worgens are werewolves, and humans are for those with no imagination whatsoever. Pandarens are for those who cannot get enough for the chubbies rule theory and the Kung Fu Panda movie.

The horde does have more interesting storylines though, I will admit. Goblins are one of them as well as Blood elves. The undead are creepy, taurens make you feel like you have to say moo all the time, trolls are Jamaicans, and orcs are strong brutes. Of the horde, my favorite races to see are blood elves and goblins.

So what is the "cubbies rule theory"?  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces