Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
The Story Behind Your Username Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:14 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
My username came from an inspiration of two things.

Since my name is Andy Bogard, I decided to put last name first and first name last.

The inspiration part 1: for those who know about Fatal Fury and the King of Fighters will know that I am the younger brother to the star of Fatal Fury Terry Bogard.

The inspiration part 2: I am also a character on the game the World of Warcraft where I am a level 92 human rogue. Compared to other rogues, I am by far a weak one. Although weak, that doesn't stop me from doing my quests.

I've heard tell how addicting World of Warcraft is. Have fun!

It can be addicting, but lately, it has gone downhill since it first started. If you get lag on games a lot, then you are guaranteed to get lag on this game. What I find most fun are the professions mining and skinning. The idea of cooking is also a lot of fun and even fishing. But, when fishing, you gotta watch out for aggressive creatures around you. A lot of people choose the side of the horde to play, but from a personal standpoint, you really should be an expert already at the controls to play the horde.

Starting with an alliance toon is the best for a beginner. Of the Alliance races, gnomes are cute, dwarves are drunkards, dranei are both wisdom and beauty, night elfs are natural and mystical, worgens are werewolves, and humans are for those with no imagination whatsoever. Pandarens are for those who cannot get enough for the chubbies rule theory and the Kung Fu Panda movie.

The horde does have more interesting storylines though, I will admit. Goblins are one of them as well as Blood elves. The undead are creepy, taurens make you feel like you have to say moo all the time, trolls are Jamaicans, and orcs are strong brutes. Of the horde, my favorite races to see are blood elves and goblins.

So what is the "cubbies rule theory"?

I never said anything about cubbies. I said Chubbies as in fat people.

People who like pandas that think of only three things, "Family, friends, food these are what matter most."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:02 pm
My username comes from my Renaissance Galaxy reality where Empress is my title and Dee is what people call me. I am normally very informal and I travel throughout the galaxy a lot.

Last night was the SNK Grand prix car race where I might be obtaining my second vehicle. Currently, I only drive a Ferrari 550 Maranello standard in that world. Terry drove a Camero that looked like Bumblebee from the Transformers live movie, but he was having major problems with the control. He claims that it was due to the way that it was intended on being driven. He could see that it would suit me more than him.

Terry, by the way, is my husband in the Renaissance Galaxy and I know next to nothing about the waking world.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:13 pm
BogardAndy

People who like pandas that think of only three things, "Family, friends, food these are what matter most."

Sorry, typo. So I guess I like pandas and would only add one thing to that list, being my Lord. And water, I guess. lol

empress dee
Sounds like you have a lot of fun there! So how does your relationship work in the "waking world"?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:04 pm
Greetings everyone! The idea behind my username is obvious really. I am the poster boy for Fatal Fury, one of the King of Fighters and I am both Andy's older brother as well as Empress Dee's husband.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Greetings everyone! The idea behind my username is obvious really. I am the poster boy for Fatal Fury, one of the King of Fighters and I am both Andy's older brother as well as Empress Dee's husband.

Welcome! Family is awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:44 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Sorry, typo. So I guess I like pandas and would only add one thing to that list, being my Lord. And water, I guess. lol

empress dee
Sounds like you have a lot of fun there! So how does your relationship work in the "waking world"?

It doesn't. I have to pretend like I am still single because so many people on earth do NOT believe that there is life on other worlds even if I explain that it doesn't matter how far away the relationship is. It still counts.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:23 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Thank you. And I think everything is awesome, especially when we're part of a team. I know that sounds like an addicting song from the Lego movie, but its true.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:59 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Thank you. And I think everything is awesome, especially when we're part of a team. I know that sounds like an addicting song from the Lego movie, but its true.
I'm a rose-colored-glasses kind of person, so I love that you think everything is awesome!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

GalaxyOnee-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:31 pm
The name PinkLemon is a trademark of mine. Adding lady to it makes me feel more cool XD
On youtube im pinklemonshooter and on other things im LadyPinkLemon or whatever I can think of. So its kind of scattered but yeah XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:59 pm
LadyPinkLemonade
The name PinkLemon is a trademark of mine. Adding lady to it makes me feel more cool XD
On youtube im pinklemonshooter and on other things im LadyPinkLemon or whatever I can think of. So its kind of scattered but yeah XD

I don't think you got the idea of this thread, but whatever. To me, your username would have been inspired with how often or how much you love Pink Lemonade. The term "Lady" can mean something imperial, like you are the queen of Pink Lemonade.

As if nobody can make that drink better than you and many people have told you so as back up to your story.

So..let me ask you, are you the best at making Pink Lemonade or not?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

GalaxyOnee-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:20 pm
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade

I don't think you got the idea of this thread, but whatever. To me, your username would have been inspired with how often or how much you love Pink Lemonade. The term "Lady" can mean something imperial, like you are the queen of Pink Lemonade.

As if nobody can make that drink better than you and many people have told you so as back up to your story.

That Iam. I drink it all the time  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:55 pm
LadyPinkLemonade
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade

That I am. I drink it all the time

Good. Oh, and you're welcome. I helped you answer this thread properly. Now, I have another question. Are you interested in role-playing in this guild?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

GalaxyOnee-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:04 pm
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade

Good. Oh, and you're welcome. I helped you answer this thread properly. Now, I have another question. Are you interested in role-playing in this guild?

... I dont understand how that-

sure  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:52 pm
LadyPinkLemonade
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade

sure

All right, there are two role-plays currently active. One is called King of Fighters one liners.

In King of Fighters one liners, your character, whatever you decide to name him/her is somewhere in a mansion in Southtown. There are 104 floors in this mansion.

There is the basement (you would not be found there unless you were someone Joe Higashi found at the Pao Pao cafe), the main level (arcades, the gym) the 3rd floor (a customer in the bar), or 4th level to 100 (one of the hotel rooms).

The other role-play is the Clubhouse. Joy can explain the Clubhouse if you want.

Personally, I would prefer you starting in King of fighters one liners, but the choice is entirely yours.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

GalaxyOnee-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:09 am
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade
empress dee
LadyPinkLemonade

sure

All right, there are two role-plays currently active. One is called King of Fighters one liners.

In King of Fighters one liners, your character, whatever you decide to name him/her is somewhere in a mansion in Southtown. There are 104 floors in this mansion.

There is the basement (you would not be found there unless you were someone Joe Higashi found at the Pao Pao cafe), the main level (arcades, the gym) the 3rd floor (a customer in the bar), or 4th level to 100 (one of the hotel rooms).

The other role-play is the Clubhouse. Joy can explain the Clubhouse if you want.

Personally, I would prefer you starting in King of fighters one liners, but the choice is entirely yours.

it sounds sao honestly but ill join that one seem interesting  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces