Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Hunting Dogs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ringill

Dapper Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:37 pm
There is a group of elite special forces tasked with secret and dangerous missions, and each are paired with hunting dogs, men and women who have been trained since birth to relentlessly chase and hunt down their prey. Among these dogs is a man only known as Sirius, a sadistic hunting dog who loves fighting and is rumored to be cursed. However what exactly is the truth about this man?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Sirius
Personality: Sadistic, mocking;and always grinning. He loves throwing himself into fights and doesn't like taking orders despite the fact that he has no choice in the matter. Does have a kind side but it rarely comes out
Background:One of many children who were trained in the hunting dog program he thrived in it, however he refused to work together with any of his handlers, and constantly got into fights. To this date he has been put on probation until a handler that could actually control him was found.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:55 pm
Ringill
There is a group of elite special forces tasked with secret and dangerous missions, and each are paired with hunting dogs, men and women who have been trained since birth to relentlessly chase and hunt down their prey. Among these dogs is a man only known as Sirius, a sadistic hunting dog who loves fighting and is rumored to be cursed. However what exactly is the truth about this man?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Sirius
Personality: Sadistic, mocking;and always grinning. He loves throwing himself into fights and doesn't like taking orders despite the fact that he has no choice in the matter. Does have a kind side but it rarely comes out
Background:One of many children who were trained in the hunting dog program he thrived in it, however he refused to work together with any of his handlers, and constantly got into fights. To this date he has been put on probation until a handler that could actually control him was found.
Position: Uke

(( Are you still looking for someone to rp with ?))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Ringill

Dapper Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:32 pm
Skylar Atherley

(Yes I am!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 pm
Ringill
Skylar Atherley

(Yes I am!)

(( I could make a character.. What exactly are you looking for ?))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Ringill

Dapper Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:53 pm
Skylar Atherley

(I honestly don't have any kind of specifications, I can easily adapt to any kind of character you create)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 am
Ringill
Skylar Atherley

(I honestly don't have any kind of specifications, I can easily adapt to any kind of character you create)

(( Cool I'll get on that today then smile ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:42 am
Ringill

Name: Vee
Personality: Nothing is known about his personality except that he seems cold and calculating and always becomes bored with those he is handling throwing them to the wolves so to speak almost always. Some say that he is ice cold and cares about nothing or no one but no one knows that for sure since he allows no one close enough to realize.
Background: He is an only child who has always enjoyed planning and calculating everything from the time he was very young. They are at wits end of who to place with him since everyone they do ends up hurt or possibly dead. There is possibly no one left to place with him or is there ?
Position: Seme

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:37 pm
Skylar Atherley

(*I like it! I can't post right now since I'm about to head to work but if you want to start you can go ahead)  

Ringill

Dapper Star

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:29 pm
Ringill

Vee growled as he flung the door to his room open stepping inside of his quaters. He let his door swing shut behind him with a loud bang a sharp frown on his face as he cursed his latest dog that had been even more boring then the rest of them. "What the hell was I supposed to do ?" he growled out flopping into the seat before his desk. "Its not my fault the little idiot walked right into a trap and died!" he growled before slamming the folder of papers onto his desk that he had been told to fill out because the heads decided it was time to figure out just why everyone that was placed with him either died or was injured badly while being handled by him.

Shoving the unopened folder across his desk he stood so fast that he knocked his seat flying backwards. Another growl errupted from him "I can't nghelp it if they keep placing dogs with me that are so very boring and inept at doing their ******** jobs!" he hissed slapping his side before he strode back out of his room heading to the training room.

He stormed into the room growling in anger still. "Its not my fault that everyone they try to place with me is incompatent and doesn't know the first thing about doing their jobs or keeping me occupied!" he growled striding over to the weights he grabbed two sixty pound ones and started to curl and uncurl his arms while holding the weights in his well muscled hands. "******** idiots is all I have to say." he growled daring anyone to come and try to say anything else to him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:26 am
Skylar Atherley

Sirius leaned against the wall of the training room taking a short break from his own workout routine when Vee stormed into the room. He recognized him immediately as both he and Vee were legendary with how they went through the partners so fast. And because of that he was here, bored to tears and on probation because he was "refusing to work with his partner".

Partner was such a laughable term to him, Sirius knew for a damn fact barely any of his handlers acknowledged him as a human. But that didn't bother him, he didn't even care if his handlers collared and leashed him as long as they let him hunt; which they never did. They always wanted things their way.  

Ringill

Dapper Star

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:52 am
Ringill

Vee could feel eyes on him as he went through the part of his workout routine. This upset him some so he the weights down with a thud before turning to the other problem child as everyone seemed to call them. He was in a mood already so he stalked over to the other chuckling when he took notice that everyone else in the room started to move aside giving the two of them a wide birth not wanting to get involved honestly which was rather funny to him.

Getting over there he placed his hands on his hips. "What do you want ?" he demaned of Sirius frowning at him. "Youre staring at the wrong person buddy and I'm not in the mood since my latest dog just walked into a trap which got him killed. I'm being blamed for it trust me even you wouldn't want to be placed with me " he snarled before storming away flexing his shoulders rotating them several times.

Rather then go back to his weights he walked over to the treadmill and started to run on it setting it to a higher setting so that he could force out some of his pent up energy. "******** idiots everyone around here are just that idiots." he ground out as he started to run at a fast clip.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:08 pm
Skylar Atherley

Sirius grinned and trailed after the man. "Quite the angry one aren't you? You know the superiors seem to be getting fed up with both of us. They might put us together in hopes of killing two birds with one stone" He said nonchalantly.

"Perhaps they would think that we would either finally work together or kill each other off and save them a headache. After all of my handlers quit and all of your dogs die" Sirius spoke idly noticing the other people shrinking back. It's like they sensed there would be a fight or something.

Well if it did come to that he would revel in it, things had been so boring lately after all.  

Ringill

Dapper Star

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:27 pm
Ringill

Vee felt the other trailing after him even before he heard his voice addressing him. "So what they are getting fed up with the both of us.. What is it to you ?" growled out. "I don't rightly care if they put us together becuse even you would tbore me so fast and easily I'm sure." he stated. "No one is worthy because they may be trained dogs but put them out in the field and they don't do anything they are trained to do." he stated turning away once more.

He too noticed the others shrinking back away them thinking they were going to fight or something. He glared around the room. "Take a ******** picture it will last longer you nosey idiots" he muttered turning back to Sirus with a frown.

He was finding himself quickly losing interest which was perhaps not a good thing. He licked his lips snickering some as he turned back to face the other grinning.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:35 am
Skylar Atherley

"Oh is that so? I may be a dog but I know plenty of tricks" Sirius's grin got even wider. If he had heard the man correctly pairing with this man might give him the chance to go off his leash, actually do what he wanted and not get punished for it.  

Ringill

Dapper Star

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:12 pm
Ringill

"Yes it is so now get lost before I lose my temper." he growled before striding over to some treadmils glaring at some that fled quickly he came over. "You really think that you could be my dog your nuts " he shot over his shoulder before climbing on and turning it up high and with a steep incline.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff