Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOT] Tess/Tro/Ruth/Joy Open for posting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:46 am
User Image

Come Plot With Me
Maritess
Petro
Before
Ruth
Joy
Come Play With Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maritess, or more commonly known as Tess, is a Y3 manananggal (vampire) who has been struggling to come to terms with the traumatic experiences that are the Fields Trips, Hunters, and Horsemen. She's not asocial or antisocial exactly, but her stay in Amityville has jaded her and raised her already cynical nature into overdrive. Her goal to become a skelenovella star has her working on being friendlier and less aloof with other creeple, but it is an uphill battle.

Her lower half, Legs, is far more sociable and eager to make friends, sometimes to uncomfortable levels. Unable to talk, Legs communicates through gesture, Morse code, or if the ground allows, writing with the heel of her stilettos.

Tess and Legs both know what the other is thinking, given that they are the same ghoul just... split in two. However, this form of conversation can only occur when they are within sight of each other (how exactly Legs can see or hear is a secret that manananggals will never speak of.) Their desires and goals are aligned, though the approach and methodology they use to achieve them tend to differ.

With the recent-ish event of the Black Queen reawakening in Amityville, Tess and Legs remembered their life as The Lovers.

You can choose to RP with Tess as a "whole," Tess and Legs together, Tess by herself, or Legs by herself.

Looking For
- RP with fellow Black Kingdom-ers. Odd feeling of deja vu, strange sense of camaraderie and familiarity, outright remembering each other as Black Kingdom-selves, whatever you like~
- Fellow thespians, or those into theater. Tess is, unfortunately, a massive ham when she's on the stage. Off the stage, she can manage (not necessarily nail) characterization and nuance. There's just something about being up there, bathed in the bright stage lights, gazing into the dark void of the audience that brings out the unnecessary exaggeration in her.
- Shopping buddies. Tess realizes that image in everything in Horrorwood and as such is semi-scrambling to figure out her own style.

Open To
- Meet and greets. However, neither Tess nor Legs are really very good at being motherly/caring. They're used to being the one cared for (see Romance for reason.)
- Anything that can get her to graduate, really. Open classes are good. As are spars with fellow students or Horsement, and fights/regular RP with Hunters.
- Maybe get a better impression of Horsemen. At the moment, she's ambivalent about them.

Not Looking For
- Romance. Tess has a boilfriend, and while Legs wouldn't mind having someone "on the side," they both agree Sheridan is more than enough for them.
- Weaponization/Perma Death.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:59 am

Petro, or more commonly known as Tro, is a Y3 tikbalang (monster horse) with a massive hate-on for Hunters and a deep sense of distrust for Horsemen (no, it's not ironic in the least because he doesn't consider them as proper creatures of Halloween.) To Halloweeners, he's pretty friendly, even if he doesn't immediately smile and tends to look grim and serious by default.

Looking For
- Meet and Greets
- Spars

Open To
-

Not Looking For
- Romance - Petro is married to a ghoul he worships and adores.
- Weaponization/Perma death

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:02 am
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Before is Before, he will never tell you his real name so don't even ask. Why would you even want to know anyway when Before is totes an awesome name to have? OvO!!!!

Looking For

Open To

Not Looking For

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:46 am

Ruth is a Y2 Paranoia Agent (reaper) who takes great enjoyment of other people's discomfort. She has a strong appreciation of creeple's backsides, specifically the part below the small of the back and above the thighs (spoilers: it's the butt) and has taken to sketching said body part in her sketchbook. On rare occasions, she uses her skellularphone's camera.

She used to act as random and as unexpected as possible, with no regard for other creeple's personal space or desires. That has changed since she went home and gotten a performance appraisal from her parents. She is now acting like a Shrinking Violet. Or at least, she tries to, her success in maintaining this facade varies depending on the other party. For the most part she manages this, having even earned a new nickname "Blondie." But for those she's interacted with while still in her first year, she has to come to a sort of compromise.

No matter what the year, however, Ruth does not talk. Unlike Legs who would love to have a voice of her own to better express her selfish desires, Ruth is capable of speaking but has chosen not to use her voice (which sounds like Blu Mankuma). She uses body language, pantomime, and if desperate her sketchpad (mostly filled with random doodles and sketches of butts and portmanteau of her OTPs).

Looking For
- Meet and Greets. Ruth is always up for encountering new students, provided they look, act, or sound interesting.
- Horsemen RP. Ruth has had zero interaction with Horsemen. I would like to remedy that. While she isn't genuinely interested in becoming an initiate, she has no problem faking interest until she decides whatever hoopla is overrated or whatever hoops she has to go through is not worth her effort.
- A series of Fakes
[x][x][x]Romance. Ruth's "Shrinking Violet" persona has recently decided that to better play the role, she needs to have an unrequited romance, a failed relationship, or both. I am totally, 1000000% up for Ruth having her heart "broken," which she will act the part as best as she could without bursting into silent laughter.
[x][x][x]Friendships. Ruth will eventually come to see the friends she will make/has made while acting like the Shrinking Violet as real friends, but for the most part, she only views them as her gauge on how well she's keeping up the facade.
[x][x][x]Interests. There are certain activities that she will participate in because the Shrinking Violet dictates it to fit to the trope, while at the same time being utterly bored to tears by it. I'd love to subject her to activities like that, mostly because it'll cause her to fixate on the individual she's doing the activity with.
- Discovery of Persona. I am willing to do mega-backdated RPs in order for this to happen. Like, way back during Ruth's Y1 days backdated just so that more creeple can do the compare/contrast between the Ruth they met before and the Ruth they see now.

Open To
- Real Romance. Not even going to lie, I don't ever see anyone falling for the "real" Ruth as she keeps that side of her hidden. She's not interested in a romantic relationship and if she ever does develop those type of feelings, she will bury them in a ditch and pretend it never happened. If you're looking to do it to break her heart for real (even for the lulz), I wouldn't say no just be ready to do a LOT of RPing with me. And do a lot of putting up with me. And possibly a lot of me commissioning art of your character and Ruth.

Not Looking For
- Weaponization. No, no please, I have too much fun RPing Ruth ;;
- Perma-death. See Weaponization.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:26 am

Joy is a fairly new Moon Trainee in Deus, hasn't experienced much suffering at the hands of Halloween, Horsemen, or Hunter. Which is probably why she's as cheerful and happy as she is. She's friendly, practically overflowing with energy, and secretly wants to be the team mom. She's a good alalay/lackey in the sense that if you end up working together with her, it isn't hard to get her to unknowingly do your share of the work.

She's not very patient though, and has a hard time doing things that require her to sit still and wait for long periods of time. (Pod Duty is the ******** woooooooooooorst!) You're more likely to find her in the gym or out in the training fields.

Basically, if you're looking for a drama-free/minimal drama character, Joy's your gal! And if you're looking to cause/create drama, I'm game!

Looking For
- Meet and Greets. Joy isn't clingy but she is sociable. So friends please?
- Spars. Hurt Joy. Hurt her bad. Break her, rend her, bring her to the brink of death. She doesn't mind if you're supposed to be on the same team.
- Other avenues that would allow her to acknowledge/explore her masochistic side. At the moment, she's still very much in denial about it. She knows she has no problem with getting hurt but she's not quite connecting the dots that she really likes getting hurt.
- Suffering. Of the emotional kind. While Joy would embrace all the physical hurting she can get, she's not very good with feelings. Oh she can express the shallower emotions but when it gets to the really heavy, philosophical, thought-provoking stuff, Joy would rather just grab something (or someone if really desperate) and hit them.
- Her goal is to build a cycling ramp to practice stunts on. Okay her first goal is to save up enough to buy a new bicycle. Then she's going to try building a cycling ramp.

Open To
- Romance. I am the biggest sucker for romance provided that our bbys actually mesh XD Joy as far as I've played her in TiH is straight but who knows! She came from a Catholic background but it was more Folk Catholicism, in the sense that "we do things this way because we've always done things this way" rather than any serious theological understanding. So while she's not aware that she can like both boys and girls, she hasn't found a situation to question her feelings yet.
- Drama. I have a rather hard time intentionally coming up with plots that involve drama which focuses on her. She can play supporting roles though, either as the help or harm variety.

Not Looking For
- Death. I'm okay with her reaching the brink of death but actual death would be a no-go.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:29 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 am
Because I'm Questing

(crits please?)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50