Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:27 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Integra just posted into the pet store if you want to interact. Seems like one of your peeps works there  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:42 pm
Coheart
The_Little_Rabbit

Integra just posted into the pet store if you want to interact. Seems like one of your peeps works there

Yeep. Miyu works there. I'll post her before I go to bed. Got a couple other rp's to respond to. I'm getting through them slowly  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 pm
Hi friends~

I posted my profile for Khuno but I think that I need some advice on the bio for him. I can't seem to decide what direction I want to go in for his full backstory yet. BUT it's up! I hope that y'all like his concept so far.

Anyways I'm so ready for this weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:31 pm
Cataclypsa
Hi friends~

I posted my profile for Khuno but I think that I need some advice on the bio for him. I can't seem to decide what direction I want to go in for his full backstory yet. BUT it's up! I hope that y'all like his concept so far.

Dude reminds me of The Rock during the Mummy Returns/Scorpion King XD  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:29 am
Phoenix347
Cataclypsa
Hi friends~

Dude reminds me of The Rock during the Mummy Returns/Scorpion King XD

I... I never realized this before omg. Maybe because I have other images of him LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:39 am
Priya is in the park >_> if anyone wants to talk to an extremely shy awkward person  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 pm
Yuri_Misawa

I'll post tomorrow. I'm sorry. It's midterms week here, and I'm swamped. Please forgive me QnQ  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:18 pm
Zumiragi

How's it going? I saw your post in the absent forum. Hope everything is going okay biggrin  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:41 pm
Coheart
Zumiragi

How's it going? I saw your post in the absent forum. Hope everything is going okay biggrin

Things have loosen up a little. I seriously almost forgot to fill out his post. I'll try to finish it up today.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:49 pm
Zumiragi

Hey man, take your time. Just checking in. Didn't know if you had forgotten, haha.  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:23 pm
Coheart

Lol Thanks. I saw you're on your mid term week how'd it go?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:42 pm
Zumiragi

Good so far this week! I am taking this advance music class, because I compose music for video games now, that and sound effects have become my favorite thing to do. But I was taking the test, and the teacher was all like,

"You guys can guess what your grade will be, and if you are within 5 points, I'll give you the grade. So if you guess 95 and you get a 93, I'll give you the 95. There has been 3 105's since I have been teaching here, but you have to ballsey to put that down. The find tooth comb comes out when someone puts down a 105."

I triple checked that test, dude. And I did it. I put the 105 on the paper. The teacher looked over it briefly when he picked it up and nodded. I said I was nervous, and he said he saw nothing I should be nervous about. So we'll see.  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:12 am
Coheart

Okay first of all.........
OMG! You compose sound effect for games emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
That is soooooo cooool!!!!

*ahem*
Sorry about that.
Moving on....
Your professor seriously loves to play with people's minds lol But with how you've said it.... it seems that you've really gotten the 105. That or he really knows how to bluff. Either way, I do hope you get the 105!!! emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:48 pm
Coheart

The stuff happening at Shark's Head...so adorable. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira  

Yuri_Misawa

Alixxel

Adorable Flatterer

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:34 pm
I am rare pepe

Excuse me, I apologize, but I am still working on the profile. I just haven't had too much time because I am getting too stressed out about things, and too upset. Please, give me a little more time!  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games