Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:34 am
Coheart

That's totally awesome I salute you sire. m( - _ - )m
I had basic programming before as an extra curricular and it seriously gave me a headache. Yours I presume is more complicated and way awesome since you get to apply them on games and such.

lol Well, those who are passionate with their work are often seen as weird but in fact its something to be admired of.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:20 pm
*leans in* Stuff be going on...
So I was thinking that my character's other form wouldn't really be shown with the way the RP day is set up, outside of shortly before and after resetting on monday... Wonderin if I might change it to just being anytime with his control. Thoughts?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:58 pm
Is it me or do some of the rougher characters interest you and make you want to work for their relationship...I just read a profile and I want to befriend him..give him a little love and be there!!! But ya never know..if it'll work out

V__V *Drops blank papers and sits in a chair with my teacup*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:31 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Is it me or do some of the rougher characters interest you and make you want to work for their relationship...I just read a profile and I want to befriend him..give him a little love and be there!!! But ya never know..if it'll work out

I believe that's how it always works out lol.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:11 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Life (and by extension this rp) sadly doesn't have true love at first sight, at least for everyone. Might be one or two people who instantly click but otherwise people have to (shock) SOCIALIZE!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:39 pm
Phoenix347
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Life (and by extension this rp) sadly doesn't have true love at first sight, at least for everyone. Might be one or two people who instantly click but otherwise people have to (shock) SOCIALIZE!

If I could tip this i would lol  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:40 pm
Phoenix347
*leans in* Stuff be going on...
So I was thinking that my character's other form wouldn't really be shown with the way the RP day is set up, outside of shortly before and after resetting on monday... Wonderin if I might change it to just being anytime with his control. Thoughts?

Might be beneficial O_o Werewolf Lore is expansive XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:46 pm
Hey guys! ^.^ Just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself before officially posting my alt into the pending profiles section. smile Anyway, I'm Blight! It's nice to meet you guys and I look forward to being able to RP with some of you! heart  

Blight Me

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:50 pm
It's nice to meet you, and welcome to the guild! heart

Blight Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:16 pm
Blight Me
Hey guys! ^.^ Just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself before officially posting my alt into the pending profiles section. smile Anyway, I'm Blight! It's nice to meet you guys and I look forward to being able to RP with some of you! heart

Welcome to your new home. I have sweets prepared for all new arrivals. Here they are! biggrin

yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_pie yum_pizza yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_strawberrypie  

Yuri_Misawa

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 pm
Anyone near the walkways of Cerise?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:01 pm
Blight Me

Welcome to the lair of villains twisted
Though we may be humble, we are all villains.
What has been your first major crime? For initiation of course...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:12 pm
Blight Me

Welcome to the guild. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:24 am
Phoenix347

MakinSammiches

Hey, guys. Esme is a bit caught up waiting on someone at work. I don't want to screw up dinner plans, so did you guys want to go one without him or maybe set up some placeholder posts we could fill later? I'm open to any suggestions!  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:19 am
Chandra Panesar
Phoenix347

MakinSammiches

Hey, guys. Esme is a bit caught up waiting on someone at work. I don't want to screw up dinner plans, so did you guys want to go one without him or maybe set up some placeholder posts we could fill later? I'm open to any suggestions!

Either is fine with me.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games