Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:44 pm
MakinSammiches
Chandra Panesar
Phoenix347

MakinSammiches

Hey, guys. Esme is a bit caught up waiting on someone at work. I don't want to screw up dinner plans, so did you guys want to go one without him or maybe set up some placeholder posts we could fill later? I'm open to any suggestions!

Either is fine with me.

Sorry that I'm putting off posting but writting an essay and should be done with it by tonight, I'll get up something by then.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:12 am
Phoenix347

MakinSammiches

Then, if you're both okay with it, I'd like us to make some placeholder posts. End of day is fast approaching and Esme's still at the beginning of his work shift.  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:48 am
Chandra Panesar
Phoenix347

MakinSammiches

Then, if you're both okay with it, I'd like us to make some placeholder posts. End of day is fast approaching and Esme's still at the beginning of his work shift.

That's probably best...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:49 am
Pst hey. Anyone wanna do a love triangle? o3o

I got a Orca and a Ukaleq that could be apart of one. I'd prefer my characters to separately like someone and not each other. It'd be kinda like incest and I don't want that happenin'. Dx

Anyways, aside from that, I'd love to do one~! It'd be so cute with love rivals and all that jazz~! biggrin  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:02 pm
GeeHearts

I got a Orca and a Ukaleq that could be apart of one. I'd prefer my characters to separately like someone and not each other. It'd be kinda like incest and I don't want that happenin'. Dx

Anyways, aside from that, I'd love to do one~! It'd be so cute with love rivals and all that jazz~! biggrin

I love triangles! I have Murron if interested :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:14 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Is it me or do some of the rougher characters interest you and make you want to work for their relationship...I just read a profile and I want to befriend him..give him a little love and be there!!! But ya never know..if it'll work out

V__V *Drops blank papers and sits in a chair with my teacup*

I believe that's how it always works out lol.

True!! AN di think I'll listen to phoneix and try to meet with him *Blush blush*  

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:16 pm
Yuri_Misawa
Blight Me
Hey guys! ^.^ Just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself before officially posting my alt into the pending profiles section. smile Anyway, I'm Blight! It's nice to meet you guys and I look forward to being able to RP with some of you! heart

Welcome to your new home. I have sweets prepared for all new arrivals. Here they are! biggrin

yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_pie yum_pizza yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_strawberrypie

Welcome Blight!

ANd I didn't get any sweets >.> emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:23 pm
healthy hoe

Hellur there
I was wondering if you have any plans for your Alex McQueen yet..
Not sure if she would be the one but I'd love to be his friend
*Stares intently* eek

Ok thanks for reading!

Nomelle & Rissa! emotion_bigheart

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:51 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Yuri_Misawa
Blight Me
Hey guys! ^.^ Just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself before officially posting my alt into the pending profiles section. smile Anyway, I'm Blight! It's nice to meet you guys and I look forward to being able to RP with some of you! heart

Welcome to your new home. I have sweets prepared for all new arrivals. Here they are! biggrin

yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_pie yum_pizza yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_strawberrypie

Welcome Blight!

ANd I didn't get any sweets >.> emotion_0A0

I did not have sweets at the time. Now I have too much. TAKE EM! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:02 pm
Delicious Lunatique
GeeHearts

GAHHH! She's so cutie! x3 I'd love to have one of my characters be in a love triangle with her. <3  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:19 pm
GeeHearts
Delicious Lunatique
GeeHearts

GAHHH! She's so cutie! x3 I'd love to have one of my characters be in a love triangle with her. <3

Cool ^^! Now to find the third to form the triangle lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 am
Delicious Lunatique

Triangles and harems, this Rp's getting weirder each day biggrin  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:20 am
Zumiragi

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

Skip over Gideon in the RP for now, guys. I'm very sorry. I don't feel well, haven't been on or had any time to reply lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:23 am
Delicious Lunatique
GeeHearts
Delicious Lunatique
GeeHearts

Hmm know anyone that could do that?  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:14 am
Vendemmian

Skip over Gideon in the RP for now, guys. I'm very sorry. I don't feel well, haven't been on or had any time to reply lately.

I hope you get better soon ^^  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games