Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOT] Druvian Seeking Minions/Spies/Little Birds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Druvian. He's a Dream Reaper and would like nothing more than to know everyone's secrets. The name of his game is power. Information is power. He wants to be the very best that no one ever was.

Basically, Druvian wants to be the one that everyone goes to when they need to know something or need something done - but he's subtle and not hit-you-over-the-head with his status. At least yet.

The first leg of his plan is to seek out individuals who are good at not being noticed or being inconspicuous or even just really good at needling information out of people. He wants to be the school's Gossip Ghoul. (Or, a more relevant reference, Varys and his little birds...)

I know he would also like a website similarly set up to the way that Gossip Girl ran hers in the show (shut up, I liked Gossip Girl okay) where people can submit details about friends/enemies for scandals and drama. Whether he's going to do it himself or find some geek to do it for him is up for debate at this point. But first, he has to find his little birds.

This is going to be a long time plot. Would anyone be interested in being involved in some way? LET ME KNOW

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:06 am
Saaaaaving saving  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out