Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOT] A cowboy, a bad girl; Narcotics, a puppy & knives. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:37 pm
Open!

I am currently particularly interested in RPs for Brand and/or Harland.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:42 pm
Mia and Brand maybe? o v o
Or Maddie and Brand, or Maddie and Van hi I just want rp with you  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:41 pm
[A.V.]
Mia and Brand maybe? o v o
Or Maddie and Brand, or Maddie and Van hi I just want rp with you

I WOULD LOVE ANY OF THIS-- I think my pref would be Mia and Brand RP, and Maddie and Van RP-- Maddie and Brand seems like it would explode, since Brand also needs a lot of attention xD That could be hilarious eventually though, we could do an "Anything you can do, I can do AND GET MORE LIKES" theme sometime maybe xDD

Did you have any ideas or requests?? Because for Mia and Brand, I think it would be really adorable if they were stuck in some kind of situation where they were both being really prissy about their clothing like... idk, if they went into the same shop in the maul and when they tried to exit it the floor was like covered in mud mounds.

xD; IDK, maybe that's an awful idea!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:02 pm
Face your demons

Ooh, yay!!
I read that Brand likes fashion/shopping, so I was like "SHOPPING TRIP", but OMG ahaha @ maul exploding or something.
It'd be hilarious. We should do something like this, or some scareling holding eyescream runs into them or something xDD

Ahaha it probs would turn into a competition with Brand and Maddie lol, or Maddie would just play 423849 questions with him until he gets fed up. xDD  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:26 pm
[A.V.]
Face your demons

Ooh, yay!!
I read that Brand likes fashion/shopping, so I was like "SHOPPING TRIP", but OMG ahaha @ maul exploding or something.
It'd be hilarious. We should do something like this, or some scareling holding eyescream runs into them or something xDD

Ahaha it probs would turn into a competition with Brand and Maddie lol, or Maddie would just play 423849 questions with him until he gets fed up. xDD

LOL! I also thought the shopping trip for Mia and Brand!! XD But then I was like well we should find a way to spice it up so the whole RP isn't all like "omg no u look gorgeous in that shirt" "omg no, you try it on, it's totally your colour"

But I'm happy either way xDD lmfao if they went shopping together and at the end wore the clothing out and got eyescream'd by scarelings. Next RP: removing stains from their precious new outfits xDD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:10 pm
Face your demons
[A.V.]
Face your demons

Ooh, yay!!

LOL! I also thought the shopping trip for Mia and Brand!! XD But then I was like well we should find a way to spice it up so the whole RP isn't all like "omg no u look gorgeous in that shirt" "omg no, you try it on, it's totally your colour"

But I'm happy either way xDD lmfao if they went shopping together and at the end wore the clothing out and got eyescream'd by scarelings. Next RP: removing stains from their precious new outfits xDD

OMG yah lsjdfkdf I'm just like... I'm not very fashion-savvy so I think something in me dies a little when Mia gushes over fashion tips and such /lies down
But I think maybe just meeting another reaper (a fancy one!) she'd be really happy to chat stuff up with him, and learn about his subspecies too o v o

(Sorry OMG idk where this is going how 2 start rps sdjfksldf)  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:18 am
Storing this in my plot thread since I need it xD;

hair band
cracker hair pin
bear necklace
floral sweatpants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 pm
Face your demons

Brand and Violet RP please?  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:56 pm
T e b i k ii
Face your demons

Brand and Violet RP please?

Did you wanna do that mirror thing, bby? Or something else? If you wanna do the mirror thing just say the word and I can start it with Brand being vain or something idk? <3 Love youuu  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:00 am
I AM BACK.

I also have a brand new beautiful hunter bby to break in.... soon. SOON.

RP with me?

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out