Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
New student rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:13 pm
So, Keen is new at the school, seeing as I haven't yet had a chance to rp her that is obvious. I would like to do a rp, where she gets to meet someone to help guide her around and show her the ropes.

Kind of someone to be a friend and mentor.

Please let me know if you are willing. I would really like to start rping her. ^+^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 pm
Steal

So I see your girly likes dancing and parkour. Perhaps she would like to meet Meixiang and they could do a little running about the school? Or something in the gym. Either way. 83  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:17 pm
Yayoi
Steal

So I see your girly likes dancing and parkour. Perhaps she would like to meet Meixiang and they could do a little running about the school? Or something in the gym. Either way. 83

That would be great. I have an open rp in the thread but we can change it for them to get together and do some running. ^_^ Keen is just kind of trying to figure out how to fit in right now, she met a few reapers but she is still confused. ^_^ Another girl would be great.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:38 pm
Steal
Yayoi
Steal

That would be great. I have an open rp in the thread but we can change it for them to get together and do some running. ^_^ Keen is just kind of trying to figure out how to fit in right now, she met a few reapers but she is still confused. ^_^ Another girl would be great.

Sure that's fine. 83 Meixiang is a year three so she could probably clear up some confusion that Keen is having about the school in general in the process.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:41 pm
Yayoi
Steal
Yayoi
Steal

Sure that's fine. 83 Meixiang is a year three so she could probably clear up some confusion that Keen is having about the school in general in the process.

Wonderful!
Here is the thread and I will change it to PRP ^_^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24501723  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas