A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
Group Interest Check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which RP idea are you most interested in?
City of Secrets reboot
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Knights of Etherea reboot
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Almatha
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Reapers Inc
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Angels and Demons
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mechs all day errrrrrryday
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:36 pm
welian

That sounds fairly rant-worthy to me. And incredibly disorganized and... well, you were there, so you know better than me.

Anyway I was more asking if it was set in any particular fictional universe (an anime/manga/comic/book/movie/etc.) or one of your own devising. Though whether anything can truly be called original is up for debate, I take your meaning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:54 am
RagingBluMunky

XD Wow, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to miss the point that badly! No, none of them are set in any particular fictional worlds.

I only referenced Borderlands for Almatha is because once I mention it's a fantasy RP people start thinking of traditional wizards and elves, when it's really more of a sci-fi facade - literal magic missiles strategically homing in on enemy strongholds like a nuclear payload, and psychotic fey with a reputation for eating babies.

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:02 am
welian

Hey, no worries. These things happen, and I know I'm not the best of communicators. And looking back, you actually did answer my question, I just didn't see it at first.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:17 am
Wicked Lily

Giyari

Magni Prime

RagingBluMunky

Reminces

Yoder

Xathas

Okay! It's almost been a week! On Tuesday afternoon, I'll pick which roleplay to run based on the poll options.

If you haven't already, please vote in the poll. Some of you mentioned being interested in multiple things and not being able to decide on only one, so I suggest picking randomly from the options that already have votes.

At this point in time, Knights of Etherea is in the lead with 3 votes, Almatha is second with 2 votes, with Reapers Inc and the unnamed mech RP tied for third with one vote each.

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out