Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Macclellan Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

I cαη ραιηт ωιтн αℓℓ тнє cσℓσυяѕ σƒ тнє ωιη∂

Dris smiled up at Momma Maylene, then looked over at his dad. May promised any leftover brownies, but the seven-year-old was pretty sure there wouldn't even be crumbs left. Her sweets were too yummy! After Milo left, May told them she'd call them with snacks, then she scooted back into the kitchen. Skylar began suggesting things to do, and Dris shook his head. "No, I don't wanna play on the piano. Daddy Milo wants me to, but I'm not very good, and I don't much like it." No, it wouldn't do for him to just get grumpy. No one would be happy then! They had to be happy! All of the sudden, she mentioned secret passages, and his brown eyes grew wide. He even ignored painting... for now. "Secred passage?! We should do that! And we can start in the dance-ball room! There's gotta be one there, right? It's all old and spooky!" He nodded, practically bouncing with excitement. Maybe they'd find a hidden treasure too!

{OoC:}
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                            ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Skylar giggled at Dris's comment about the piano. She loved the piano, and she was getting pretty good at it too. Her daddy had been giving her lessons since she was four, and he told her that she was doing better than some of his students that were in their early teens. Soon, she would be moving to the guitar, and then to the violin. She could imagine how many instruments she would be bringing with her to Hogwarts in a few years. "Well, you could always listen while I play the piano. Later though, because we have some passageways to find."

Skylar nodded, taking her friend's hand and leading him down the hall to the ballroom. He was right, it did seem rather spooky when it wasn't all lit up and fancy. She couldn't remember the last time they had an actual event in there. It was surely the place to be during a party in the past. Maybe she could convince her parents to throw a ball, with nice dresses and punch bowls with little glasses and dancing. Maybe Dris would dance with her... "Where do we start? Maybe on the walls, like a secret button we could press that opens up a door?" Skylar hoped they found something. It was nice to have something cool like that to keep secret from her family, especially since she knew Tori had been searching for them off and on for the past few years. How hilarious it would be if they actually found them!

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
                                                            fυтυяє нσgωαятѕ ѕтυ∂єит αgє єιgнтx

I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow, 'bout the places that I'd like to see.
                                                            I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there? But he just stands there smilin' back at me.
                                                            My daddy, he's grounded like the oak tree. My momma, she is steady as the sun.
                                                            You know I love my folks, but I keep starin' down the road, just lookin' for my one chance to run.
                                                            'Cause I will soar away like the blackbird. I will blow in the wind like a seed.
                                                            I will plant my heart in the garden of my dreams, and I will grow up where I'll wander wild and free.
                                                            How do you wait for heaven? And who has that much time?
                                                            And how do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know, that you were born to fly?

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris didn't want to play piano. Honestly, other than his dads and Sky, no one wanted to! They were all oddballs! The girl said he could listen to her play, to which he shook his head. "Maybe later, when we can paint too. I like painting with pretty music. 'Specially the purple ones." He nodded, excitedly. He really did like piano music, he just hated trying to learn how to read music and play. Sky was really super-de-duper good at it, so he let her play, and he painted with all the colors he heard.

After he was revamped about their adventure, he followed after the blonde, then looked around in the ballroom. "What even is this room? It's just big and empty! Perfect for huntin' passages and stuff, though!" He looked around, then back at his friend. "Alrighty. We're gonna have to split up, mmhmm. I watched a movie with Dad and it had people lookin' for a treasure. They were doing all kinds of stuff! One was knocking on the walls and stuff, and one was pushing things that looked like buttons. Maybe we gotta do that. So I'll go and knock on all the walls, and you push things, okeydokey?" He grinned, hoping she liked his idea. It worked in a movie, after all, so why wouldn't the same thing work here?

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                            ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Skylar laughed at Dris, the sound echoing throughout the large room. He was right, it was very empty and very big. She could imagine how lively it would be if it was actually used, though. There would be a big fancy band in the center, tons of decorations and lights, everyone would be dancing and chatting. She smiled at the thought. "Do you think we'll find some secret treasure?" That would be neat. Of course, she didn't need any money, so she could give it to Dris. She knew his daddy liked to have a lot of owls, and owls cost a lot of money.

Skylar slipped off to another room, grabbing the emergency flashlights her father kept hidden. They might need some light if they find the tunnels. Then she went over to one of the walls. They were all very decorated, with fancy looking ornaments carved into the wood. Maybe one of them had a secret?

After inspecting the walls for a while, Skylar was ready to give up. She had poked around the entire ballroom, now facing the back wall where the band would sit. There was a large curtain surrounding the back of the stage area, most likely where the players or crew would hang around during a set. It seemed like the most likely place to hide a secret door, but would there be one in the most likely place? Sliding around the heavy curtain, Skylar found a sort of hallway between the wall and the fabric. It was just big enough for a line of people to walk through, maybe an instrument case or two. She walked against the wall, inspecting every wooden ornament there was. One of them, a seemingly ordinary one, managed to turn like a doorknob. A part of the wall swung open a bit, the area behind it was pitch black. "Dris! I found something!" she called out to her friend, her voice echoing in the darkness behind the hidden door.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow, 'bout the places that I'd like to see.
                                                            I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there? But he just stands there smilin' back at me.
                                                            You know I love my folks, but I keep starin' down the road, just lookin' for my one chance to run.
                                                            'Cause I will soar away like the blackbird. I will blow in the wind like a seed.
                                                            I will plant my heart in the garden of my dreams, and I will grow up where I'll wander wild and free.
                                                            And how do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know, that you were born to fly?

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris looked all about the huge room, excited by the thought of their adventuring. His eyes were wide as he looked around, wondering where he'd start. Sky asked a very important question, which made him grin. "Of course I do! Your house is super-duper old, so there's gotta be treasure. It'd be nice if there was a map too, though." A dreamy expression slid over his face, the boy thinking of finding a neat old pirate chest somewhere in the house. He started imagining himself as a pirate in a big old ship, but then shook his head. No daydreaming today! He had a treasure to find!

While Skylar had run off to.... somewhere, Dris was tapping on the walls. After a few, he realized it kinda made his hands hurt. The walls were very hard. Perhaps there was another way? He looked at the floor, then remembered his dream of pirates. Pirate ships had trap doors! Maybe he could find one somewhere! With a little less than caution, he marched along the floor, following a haphazard zig-zag shape. So far, nothing. Floors were really boring, weren't they? Perhaps Sky would find something. Where was she, anyway? He saw the gigantic curtain move a bit, but it could have been the wind, so he went back to searching... until he remembered that there wasn't wind inside.... He heard Skylar's call, so the brunet took off in her direction. So she had gone behind the curtain! Sneaky girl! When he managed to get beside the girl, his eyes went wide. "A secret passage! We were right! There's a treasure in there! We'll find a big 'X' and we'll have to get some shovels too! It'll be so coolie!"

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:26 am
User Image

User Image
                                                            ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Skylar glanced at Dris when he popped up next to her. He was so excited, it made her smile. He was going on about X's and shovels. Maybe there really was a treasure down there. If there was, she knew where her mother kept the garden shovels. She handed Dris a flashlight and took his other hand. "Here, now we won't get scared of the dark, and we won't get lost, I hope." How scary would it be if they got lost down there? Would her mother be able to find her? She wasn't so sure, seeing as no one had found this passage before her. Or maybe they did find it and just didn't tell her, so if they got lost they would be rescued? A shiver of fright coursed through her body, but she still took a step forward. There was no going back now!

The passage led them into a dark tunnel. She imagined it would be like a worm hole, the walls made of nothing but dirt and rock with no defined floor or ceiling. However, she was a bit off in her imagining. The tunnel was made of stone bricks from top to bottom. The floor was completely smooth, but the walls were bumpy and rounded over at the ceiling. It was very neat. "Whoa..." she said, her voice echoing into the darkness. It was pretty creepy, in her opinion, but still cool. And the fact that she was here with her best friend made it even cooler.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris took hold of the torch Sky offered over, a grin on his face. This would be a most fun day. He walked into the tunnel, standing next to the blonde. "Where do you think it goes? And for how long? Maybe... maybe it's like a whole kilometer! That'll be forever!" He beamed happily, excited by the long walk ahead. He stayed a step ahead, following the long tunnel. It was so winding! By the time they reached the end, his legs were getting tired. "It's a dead guy end! Oh no!" He didn't want to walk all the way back! And the floor was stone, so there couldn't be a buried treasure. He pointed his light at the end, only to discover an elegant pull-down handle. Without pausing to question, he yanked it, opening another door. "Isn't this the library? All that work for the library?! There's not even treasure here!" He frowned, a bit put out by their findings.

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓔𝒆𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓞𝔀𝓷𝒆𝓻 ℱ𝓸𝓻𝓶𝒆𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷
ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽

Dris ran ahead of his dad and sister, hurrying excitedly to the front door of his best friend's house. They were gonna play all afternoon! And not for music lessons! "Come on, lazy boneses! Let's go! We gotta play!" He looked over at Milo, who was now purposely walking slower than a turtle glued to the floor. "Daaaaaaaaaad! Hurry!" Milo laughed, walking his normal pace once more. "Driskol, we're early as it stands. It'll be fine to wait another twenty seconds, alright? Go ahead and knock, why don't you?" He chuckled, shaking his head with amusement. Dris took the suggestion to heart, happily pounding on the door as loudly as he possibly could.

Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ғᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ! 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ, ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ

{OoC: Plot Scene - Accepted}
Yukina101

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:06 pm
Your eyes whispered "have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

User Image
User Image

Little Sister Age 5 Owl Enthusiast

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili kept close to their Daddy as they walked to the manor, not because she scared or anything. She had been to the Macclellan Manor a few times, not as often as her big brother but enough to not be so intimidated by its size. She kept close to her Daddy because, well, she felt like it! Since she was in primary now all her weekdays she spent at school and not at the owl shop like she wanted and even though she saw her daddy in the evenings and the weekends she still rather missed him. And Daddy Wyatt too of course! She giggled as Daddy Milo purposely started walking slower when Dris told them to hurry up and then laughed more when her brother just gave up to go knocking on the door. "I can't wait to show Sky my new doll! I think it looks a lot like her!" she told her daddy eagerly. Having finally watched Frozen a few months ago she fell into a delayed "frozen fever" in which she needed, at the very least, an Elsa doll, an Anna doll, and a stuffed Sven. Olaf was nice but his dolls were also kinda creepy. Thankfully Santa had gotten her letter because Christmas gave her almost everything that she wanted, even small bike that had an owl on the wicker basket! But her pride was the glittery singing Elsa doll who she swore up and down looked like Dris' Birdie but she hadn't been able to prove that to the girl, well until now.

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

[quote="The Shiny Furret"

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you too

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image xxxxxx User Image

SKYLAR AND KYSON MACCLELLAN
𝐹𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝟫 ╍╍╍ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

Skylar sat patiently in the living room, waiting for her friends to arrive. Kyson was sitting in the opposite chair, looking about as amused as he ever looked. He was given the task of watching his sister and her friends that day while their father was working. He sighed, annoyed with the whole situation. Why couldn't Tori watch the snotnosed brats? Because she was hanging out with her friends. There was always some excuse with her. 'Just because I'm the heir doesn't mean I have to be a babysitter too. She's the oldest, so she should be responsible for these kids. I have more important things to do,' he thought. Sure, their mother was home, but she would be chatting with one of Driskol's father's and wouldn't be much help in the child-wrangling department.

Suddenly, there was a knocking on the door. Skylar jumped up and ran for the door. There was only one person it could be! She didn't even check the peephole, grabbing the handle and pulling on the heavy door. Kyson followed after her. "You're supposed to check to see who's there before you open the door, Skylar. Don't you remember what mom told you about stranger danger? What if you let in a robber or a murderer? Huh? Then we'd be in really big trouble and--" Skylar glanced at her brother, her round eyes and blank expression silencing him. Opening the door fully, she smiled as she found her friend and his sister waiting for her, along with their daddy, Milo. "Hi Dris, Laili, Daddy Milo," she said in a hushed voice.

It looked like Laili had a new doll to play with, and Dris had Derby, of course. Along with her bunny, it was sure to be a fun day! Maylene took this time to peek her head around the corner. "Oh, Milo and Driskol! And Laili too, how are you, dear? Come in, come in," she said, ushering them inside. Kyson glanced between his mother and the Abrams'. "Make sure you keep an eye on the kids, Kyson, especially little Laili. Don't let them get into trouble," May added, headed towards the living room. Skylar looked at her brother before turning to her friends. "What do you wanna do first? We can draw or play in the music room, or we could go outside," Skylar said, leaving the decision up to her friends. Whatever they wanted to do would be find with her. She just liked spending time with them.

╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

คгtเรtรץภєรtђєtєŦยtยгє ђ๏ɠฬคгtร รtย๔єภt

Dris waited for his daddy and sister, both of whom were walking so very slow. Laili was excited about her new dolly, though Dris didn't really think her to look like his Birdie. In fact, he really wasn't sold on the movie. It was way too green for his taste. Unfortunately, his little sister had fallen in love, so he watched it rather often. Luckily, he'd gotten headphones and a music player for Christmas. Now when it was really loud, he could tune it out a lot easier. They also got new bikes! His had a little box on the back for his new painting kit. That was his favorite. When the door opened, Dris promptly hugged Sky. "Hi Birdy! Hi Momma May!" He grinned and scooted into the house to play. Sky asked what to do, and Dris got an idea. "Let's play in the music room! We can be a band! I can play almost a whole song on my guitar!"

Milo grinned over at May, happy that the kids seemed excited to be here. The woman sent her son to make sure the younger kids were behaved, but honestly, Milo wasn't worried about his two. They were very polite! And Skylar didn't seem capable of causing trouble. "Hello, Maylene! It's been too long! How ever are you today?" He smiled, being charming as ever. Maybe she'd offer tea. He would kill for some chamomile right about now.

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴄʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Oʀ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴏʙᴄᴀᴛ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ɢʀɪɴɴᴇᴅ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

ςคภ ץ๏ย թคเภt ฬเtђ คll tђє ς๏l๏ยгร ๏Ŧ tђє ฬเภ๔?

{OoC}
Yukina101

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:05 pm
Your eyes whispered "have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

User Image
User Image

Little Sister Age 5 Owl Enthusiast

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili grinned brightly as Sky answered the door and rushed to hug her after Dris had. "Hi! I brought my new Elsa doll! She sings an' I think she looks jus' like you cos you both gots long pretty hair and really big pretty eyes but Dris doesn't think so." she told the older girl before giving an eye roll at her brother's blindness. It was so Birdy, he just didn't watch the movie enough to see it! It was only after she had properly stepped into the house that she noticed that there was a much much older boy there. He wasn't old old like her uncles Thaney and Kalin but he was still way older than her big brother. Then she saw Mummy May and she told him to watch over them, so he was like a babysitter?, and pouted whens she said "especially little Laili." She wasn't that little! She could almost reach her Goddaddy's waist! And she knew a lot of numbers, much more than that sticky stupid boy Kyle who was always getting praised by their teacher about how he could count to twenty when she could count to fifty-five easy! And she had just learned how to fly on a kiddie broom and little kids didn't get to do that! She should know; it had taken her for-eevveerrr to get her daddies to agree to teach her! But Laili pushed her annoyance away when Sky asked what they wanted to do for play time and Dris suggested the music room. The little girl nodded enthusiastically with her blonde braid bouncing along with her. "Yeah! An' I can play the piano cos I'm getting really good at it! I even can play a little with both hands now!" she said with pride.
¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

[quote="The Shiny Furret"

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you too

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:56 pm

Skylar smiled as her friends gave her tons of hugs, squeezing them both in return. She looked down at Laili, who was showing off her newest doll. Did she really look like Elsa? Sure, she had round blue eyes and blonde hair, and she liked to sing, but she didn't like the cold. The cold did bother her, a lot. "I think she looks like you, Laili. Your hair is prettier than mine, and your eyes are so blue," she said with a little smile. Kyson rolled his eyes at his sister. He, unlike most children, had not fallen in love with that Disney movie his mother forced him to watch with his sisters. It was predictable, and some of the songs were generally annoying to him.

Maylene smiled at Driskol and Laili. She loved having them over, when she had the time to be home. "Would you like to sit and chat for a while, Milo? I made some biscuits for the children, and I can put on a fresh pot of tea," she said, heading towards towards the kitchen through the living room. She didn't have many chances to chat with Milo, so she would take this one. Meanwhile, Kyson and Skylar were left with Driskol and Laili. "Let's go up to the music room. We can start a band together," Skylar said, taking both Dris's and Laili's hands and walking up the stairs. Kyson followed after them, his arms crossed.

╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image

คгtเรtรץภєรtђєtєŦยtยгє ђ๏ɠฬคгtร รtย๔єภt

Dris rolled his eyes at his little sister. While he hadn't hated that movie at first, three trillion plays of it made him detest the very thought. Luckily, Sky was much more modest, and must've made Laili happy. Dris smiled over at Momma May, noticing her grin to him. Sky told them they could go start a band, so Dris held the blonde's hand, smiling widely. Once in the music room, Dris found a guitar. It was way bigger than his! He put the neck strap around his shoulders, though it didn't help. He squat down to strum the guitar that still sat on the floor.

Milo watched the kids greet each other, before May caught his attention. She had biscuits and tea?! Oh such a good friend! Milo rumpled Dris' hair before the kids hurried off, then the man wandered into the kitchen. "It would be a personal joy of mine to sit with you for tea, Maylene!" He sat at her table, happily bobbing to a song in his head. "How are your three doing? They seem so terribly lovely." Secretly, somewhere way down deep inside, Milo thought the boy, Kyson, was kind of a jerk. Maybe he was wrong, but he just looked so terribly angry.

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴄʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Oʀ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴏʙᴄᴀᴛ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ɢʀɪɴɴᴇᴅ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

ςคภ ץ๏ย թคเภt ฬเtђ คll tђє ς๏l๏ยгร ๏Ŧ tђє ฬเภ๔?

{OoC}
The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Skylar hurried along to the music room, letting go of Dris's hand as he headed straight for one of her daddy's guitars. It was the one he kept at home for whenever he played for momma. Seeing him try to put it on, only to fall to the floor, made her laugh. She led Laili over to the piano and helped her onto the stool. With Dris on the guitar and Laili on the piano, Skylar took the violin for herself. She had been practicing with it, but she wasn't very good yet. This was all for fun anyways, so it didn't matter much.

Kyson sighed, rolling his eyes at the younger kids. Could they even play the instruments? The little one was like, what, four or five? This was going to be a pain for his ears. "So what should we call our band? We're gonna need a really good name if we're gonna be a famous musical group," Skylar said as she positioned the violin against her chin. Kyson huffed. "How about Shorty and the Pipsqueaks?" he said with a snort. Skylar made a face at her brother. He was always so rude. "No, that's mean." she responded.

Meanwhile, Maylene had prepared a kettle and was fetching two teacups from her cupboard. There was a plate of fresh chocolate chip biscuits on the counter, still warm from the oven. "The kids are doing alright. I still can't believe Victoria is turning sixteen at the end of the summer. She's growing up so fast; they all are... Tori's got a boyfriend too. A boyfriend, Milo! It's just not fair that they grow up so quickly..." May hated that her babies were all growing up. Soon enough, her eldest would be out of Hogwarts. The kettle chirped at her, so she snatched it off the burner and poured the water into the cups, steeping the teabags for a minute before handing a cup to Milo.

╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas