Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Macclellan Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Mυѕιc Iɴѕтrυcтor Forмer Gryғғιɴdor

Tyler was in the main entrance hall, straightening his tie and fidgeting with his hair. He usually wasn't the nervous type, but in this case, he had plenty to be nervous about. It was Christmas, and his parents had contacted them by letter a few weeks prior to tell them that they would be joining the family for dinner on Christmas Day. The fact that his parents would want to share a table with him and his family was bizarre to him, let alone that they would even set foot in the smaller manor home. The main Macclellan estate was significantly greater in size than the estate of his manor, which could be considered a summer home to his parents. And why do they suddenly want to visit with them in the first place? Ever since Victoria was conceived, his parents wanted nothing to do with him or his family. Tyler knew they had preferred his older brother, who had died young in a terrible accident, over him. So why now?

Regardless of all of the questions in his mind, Tyler had accepted his parents' invitation, if you could call it that, and had prepped the house for their arrival. All of the tables had fresh flowers in delicate-looking vases. The entire house had been cleaned from top to bottom. Even the hedges around the manor had been trimmed, along with the lawn being mowed. The Christmas tree, set up in the ballroom, looked beautiful against the polished floor, and the dining tables for events had been moved towards the center of the room so they could all eat in front of the tree. Hopefully, his parents would appreciate the view of such a great tree, and at least acted civil towards him and his family, especially Victoria. Somehow, Tyler doubted they would.

Some dreams stay with you forever, drag you around but bring you back to where you were.
                                                      Some dreams keep on gettin' better, gotta keep believin' if you wanna know for sure.
                                                      I can hear 'em playin'. I can hear the ringin' of a beat up ol' guitar.
                                                      I can hear 'em singin', keep on dreamin', even if it breaks your heart.

x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image
𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒢𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻

While Tyler had been stressing about the house, Maylene had spent most of the day in the kitchen, preparing the meal. In all her years, she had only met her in-laws twice. Once when Tyler was to be named heir, and again at their wedding. Neither occurrences had been pleasant for her. Sure, she was a pureblood witch, so they didn't have to worry about her blood contaminating the Macclellan bloodline. Maybe they didn't like her because they hadn't picked her to be Tyler's wife. She wasn't really made for the high society life, after all. In the back of her mind, though, she knew they hated her because of Victoria, because their son had gotten her pregnant before they were married. It meant her eldest could never accept the fortune, not that she needed it with where she was going with her life, and that her grandparents would never truly accept her.

"Skylar, would you be a dear and set the table for mum?" Maylene asked her youngest daughter who had been helping her in the kitchen. The meal was nearly complete at this point, they were just waiting on their guests. She was very proud of the meal she had prepared, and hoped they would like it as well. The starter would be fresh melon, followed by the main course of roast turkey served with potatoes, parsnips, carrots and peas. She also baked fresh bacon rolls, and whipped up a traditional Christmas Pudding for dessert. Looking over her handiwork, Maylene smiled. Surely they would enjoy such a feast.

I'll swim and sail on savage seas with ne'er a fear of drowning, and gladly ride the waves of life if you will marry me.
                                                        No scorching sun nor freezing cold will stop me on my journey. If you will promise me your heart and love me for eternity.
                                                        My dearest one, my darling dear, your mighty words astound me, but I've no need of mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me.
                                                        I have no use for rings of gold. I care not for your poetry. I only want your hand to hold. I only want you near me.
                                                        To love, to kiss, to sweetly hold, for the dancing and the dreaming. Through all life's sorrows and delights, I'll keep your love inside me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image
𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓃

Skylar had enjoyed her Christmas Day celebrations with her family. They all got up early to open presents,just like they do every year. Her gifts included new dresses and clothes for school next year, music lesson books on the violin and cello, and a violin case with her name inscribed on it, just to name a few. Her favorite was the violin case, obviously. After they opened presents, her parents had her get dressed up for dinner, with the help of her sister. Skylar made her way down the stairs carefully in her puffy white dress with pink flowers decorating it. Sadly though, she wasn't wearing a flower crown. Instead, Tori had paired her outfit with a pink headband with a bow on it.

Skylar had been assigned to assist her mother in the kitchen, which generally meant handing her various utensils she asked for and fetching ingredients from the refrigerator. When the food was nearly done, her mother instructed her to set the table. Sky nodded softly and gathered the dinnerware. She picked their finest pieces for the occasion, since her grandparents were coming over to eat with them. Thinking back, the ten year old couldn't recall ever meeting them face to face. Was that normal, for grandparents to completely ignore their grandchild? Surely not, she figured as she finished setting the table. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Skylar looked towards it, peering through the entrance hall from the ballroom. Should she answer it? Cautiously stepping towards the door, the girl opened it and glanced up at the pair waiting for her outside.

I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow, 'bout the places that I'd like to see.
                                                  I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there? But he just stands there smilin' back at me.
                                                  My daddy, he's grounded like the oak tree. My momma, she is steady as the sun.
                                                  You know I love my folks, but I keep starin' down the road, just lookin' for my one chance to run.
                                                  'Cause I will soar away like the blackbird. I will blow in the wind like a seed.
                                                  I will plant my heart in the garden of my dreams, and I will grow up where I'll wander wild and free.
                                                  How do you wait for heaven? And who has that much time?
                                                  And how do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know, that you were born to fly?

x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson was lounging on the couch in the living room, waiting for his grandparents to arrive after he finished helping his father with the cleaning. He didn't understand why he had to help him. He didn't have anything to prove to his grandparents, seeing as he was the only one who could be their heir. They didn't have to like him, he didn't have to like them. They just had to give him the money when he turned eighteen. Simple enough. Thus, he didn't understand why his father was stressing so much about their visit. Maybe it was different for him. After all, he knew Tori wasn't able to get the fortune, not because she was a girl but because she was illegitimate. Kyson couldn't imagine how that felt, since he grew up knowing he was going to be heir. Perhaps that was why his sister always acted the way she did, wearing those short skirts and tight shirts like no one would notice instead of acting like a true heiress, or maybe his sister just didn't care. If that was the case, she must be braver than he thought.

When the knock finally came, Kyson rose from the couch, figuring he should at least welcome his grandparents into the home and seem charming, at least to the eyes. Skylar had already opened the door when he came up, but he still put on a smile and held out a hand. "Welcome to the manor. We'll be eating in the ballroom tonight instead of the dining room for the special occasion that is your visit. May I take your coats, please?" he said in the smoothest voice he could manage. His grandfather eyed him up and down and gave him his coat without saying a word, while his grandmother simply handed him her coat and hat with a nod. Skylar, who hadn't managed to say anything, hid behind her brother, ready to close the door when the opportunity was available.

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:05 pm
Wrapping things up...

After being welcomed inside, the Macclellan kids' grandparents basically just stood around and scowled at everything. Tori came downstairs after spending a long time getting ready, as per the usual, wearing a short cream colored dress that showed a bit too much of her cleavage than she should be showing at Christmas dinner. Everyone gathered around the table and started preparing their plates and eating. During the meal, Grandma made a comment about how trampish Tori looked, and Grandpa told her that because she was an illegitimate child, born out of wedlock, she pretty much didn't exist in their eyes. Grandpa also told Skylar that she was going to be useless to them unless she showed promise of becoming a prodigy in the arts, even though she is already on the road to becoming a musical prodigy, he just doesn't know this because he never asks about her or the family in general. He told Kyson that he would have to work harder to earn his and Grandma's blessing of heirship, even though he had been promised the title and the fortune years ago. The family finished the meal and showed the grandparents out, leaving everyone angry, upset or a combination of the two emotions. Tori found her cat, Alice, dead in her sleep at the end of the night.

When it rains, it pours...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
т ι n т r ι w ι l ѕ o n
ғrιend oғ rιder

The sun was beginning to come up as Tintri's tired wings continued to beat against the air. He'd flown as fast as he could after Friend Claire's tearful message to him. The letter he was entrusted was still firmly attached to his leg as he neared the Macclellan house. He was tired and hungry, but he hadn't stopped, trusting in Friend Claire's urgency. Finally, the bird landed near the window of Friend Tori and began to beat his wings against the window. The bird squawked and hooted loudly, hoping to gain the attention of Friend Tori and entrance into her window.

Tear Stained Note
Tori
There was a car accident and Rider got hurt. Our parents are dead and Rider might not make it. Please come to Cork University Hospital asap.
Claire

{Out of Character: ...}

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image

𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒶𝐸𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

After getting hit hard by her grandfather's words, her disownment, Contessa had gone to her own home and used magic to pack away each and every one of her personal items into her trunk. She looked around the now-empty room and sighed. Had her parents wanted to cast her out too, or would a goodbye be in order? The teen wiped away a tear as she pulled on her traveling cloak, trying to think of where to go. With a disownment from her family, her connections were completely cut off. Well, there were a few options, including Kyson's house, which she figured was her best bet. It would be difficult to convince Heath or Rhys to help her, but Kyson could be guilted rather easily.

With that in mind, she shrunk her trunk and tucked it into her pocket, then apparated to Bearsden. She walked the few blocks to where their manor sat, sighing quietly to herself. How did she want to play this? She knew she'd only have one chance to make an impression across the whole family, and if she failed, she'd have no option but to beg one of her cousins for help. She was damn sure not about to do that. Instead, she relaxed herself, silently willing tears to come to her eyes. Crying and scared was sure to win Kyson's mother's affection, perhaps turn the woman against Kyson as well.. which would just be fun to watch. She walked up their drive, trying to make herself look as pitiable as possible as she knocked upon their door.

{{Scene Setting - Early Summer}}
Tʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ?
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ, I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ I'ᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ, I ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Sᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪɴ sᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ.
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ɪs ᴄʜᴇᴀᴘ
Aɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:40 pm
User Image
                                                      Do I look lonely? I see the shadows on my face. People have told me I don't look the same.
                                                      Maybe I lost weight. I'm playing hooky with the best of the best. Pull my heart out my chest so that you can see it too.

Kyson Jeffrey Macclellan
                                                      Slytherin Alumnus / Heir / Pureblood

I'm cutting my mind off. Feels like my heart is going to burst. Alone at a table for two and I just want to be served.
                                                      And when you think of me, am I the best you've ever had? Share one more drink with me. Smile even though you're sad.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Waiting. Patience was never something Kyson had obtained in his eighteen years. It was only a few weeks after graduation, and after the celebration from his family, he had a whole lot of nothing to do. He had already submitted his application to play for the Scotland International Quidditch team as a Chaser, but he hadn't heard back from them yet. It was getting to be rather stressful, actually, the waiting. Kyson had to keep telling himself that the longer it took for them to reply to him, the higher chance he had of actually making the team. It was like they were taking longer to consider him because of the other applicants or something? So while he anxiously waited for a reply, Kyson spent most of his days at home, lounging around. Even now, he was laying in a chair in the living room, spread out across the arms of the chair, his legs hanging over the right side of it. The teen sighed, leaning his head back, lost in thought. He hadn't heard from Tessa since graduation, and well, he didn't really have any other friends. It was... lonely.

Then suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Kyson's head bolted up, staring down the hall to the foyer. He blinked, pondering. Were they expecting visitors? His parents hadn't told him otherwise, and they were busy working in the study. The tall teen swiveled around, placing his feet on the floor and standing up, straightening his shirt as he walked towards the front door. He easily looked through the peephole, pulling back and furrowing his brow. What was she doing here? Kyson opened the door to a rather sad looking Contessa Linwood. She had her cloak on, and in the early evening, she looked rather ominous. "Uh, Tessa? What are you doing here? Are you okay? You look upset," he said to her, generally concerned. He stepped aside, making room for her to fully enter the house. It would be rude of him to leave her on the porch like that, especially with her current state.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall. The lace in your dress tangles my neck. How do I live?
                                                      The death of a bachelor, letting the water fall. The death of a bachelor, seems so fitting for "Happily ever after."
                                                      How could I ask for more? Lifetime of laughter at the expense of the death of a bachelor.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tessa waited on the porch, though it seemed like she heard footsteps from the other side. All at once, her stomach started roiling, the girl left unsure if it was nerves or... well. When the door pulled open to reveal Kyson, she looked genuinely surprised, having been expecting one of the adults to get the door. Oh wait. Technically Kyson was an adult... Stupid Kyson. He asked why she was there, followed up by a pathetic "are you okay". Oooooh he was about to get a tongue lashing that could only rival her stupid arse grandfather's harsh words. The girl narrowed her gaze, glaring at the blonde. "Oh no, Kyson. No, I am very much not okay. But never you fear, you're about to be dragged right on down to hell with me." She pushed past him into the house, then turned on him, about to tear his soul to shreds. "Remember how we had a wonderfully passionate last few weeks at school? Well, someone forgot to use protection. ********... damn you. Now we have.... we..." Her voice was choking, but damn it she had to finish. "You got me pregnant, Kyson Jeffery Macclellan. Not only that, but you got me kicked out of my ******** family." She crossed her arms, trying not to let her very real tears fall. Damn these hormones! Stupid arse Kyson and his blasted happy bubble. Hopefully she'd just given him the kick in the teeth she'd recently gotten.

The Shiny Furret

Tʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ?
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image
                                                      Do I look lonely? I see the shadows on my face. People have told me I don't look the same.
                                                      Maybe I lost weight. I'm playing hooky with the best of the best. Pull my heart out my chest so that you can see it too.

Kyson Jeffrey Macclellan
                                                      Slytherin Alumnus / Heir / Pureblood

I'm cutting my mind off. Feels like my heart is going to burst. Alone at a table for two and I just want to be served.
                                                      And when you think of me, am I the best you've ever had? Share one more drink with me. Smile even though you're sad.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Kyson was so confused. Why was she here? Why now, of all times? They weren't, like, dating or anything. They just fooled around a lot in their seventh year at Hogwarts... Did that entitle her to show up at his house without announcement? Ky didn't think so, but he wasn't going to turn her away, especially because she was so upset. Well, now she just looked angry. Very angry, in fact. The blonde took a step back, raising his eyebrows in surprise. He wanted to put a bit of distance between himself and Tessa because he knew she could easily kick his arse from here to Sunday. "Um, what are you getting on about?" he asked when she began explaining, saying they were both being dragged down to hell. Tessa pushed him aside, entering the house fully. He closed the door and moved to lead her into the living room, but she started explaining in more detail why she was there, why she was so upset, so he didn't have the chance to offer her a chair. Her words rang out in his mind, repeating slowly as he stared at Contessa, who was choking up, holding back tears it looked like. Real tears. He had never seen her cry before, and frankly didn't know she could. Tessa was a tough girl, and this was clearly breaking her.

"P-Pregnant." The word seemed so foreign and strange. He had gotten her pregnant. Not only that, but they were only teenagers. Teenage pregnancy, the worst of them all. He already knew what her family thought of it, since she had told him they had kicked her out, disowned her for what he had done. What would his family say? What would his mother say? Merlin, what about his grandparents? They would not stand for this. Thoughts of everyone else's feelings swirled in his mind, and still he hadn't said a word about what he thought of the situation. "I, uh... I'm so sorry, Tess. I... This is all my fault, I'm so so sorry." The lilac haired girl looked so depressed. Maybe she was feeling alone, after losing her family and dealing with this stress all in one day. Kyson gulped, afraid for what might happen as he moved in to wrap her up in a hug. He felt like, if anything, he needed to be there for her right now. After all, who else would?

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall. The lace in your dress tangles my neck. How do I live?
                                                      The death of a bachelor, letting the water fall. The death of a bachelor, seems so fitting for "Happily ever after."
                                                      How could I ask for more? Lifetime of laughter at the expense of the death of a bachelor.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tessa had brusquely pushed past Kyson into his home, then shoved away his thoughts. He was her only hope at a place to sleep, but seeing him just made her so angry! It wasn't even him she was angry at, but she felt grateful for the scapegoat after having talked with her grandfather, then left her parents' house without a word. He was trying to guide her into the living room, but as her words spilled out, all she could do was stand there and feel awful. Normally she wouldn't care about another soul, but in this case, he was just as screwed as she was. Half of her hoped his parents were understanding and they'd take care of them, but the more petty side of her hoped they kicked him out too... but that would screw them both in the very short time. Kyson repeated the word, the awful word that she never wanted to hear again, though he seemed confused by it, rather than scared or angry.

It was then that he said the words opposite to her own. She'd come in fiery and full of wrath, but he was apologizing and taking the blame. "It's a little too late for 'I'm sorry', Kyson." No amount of words would reverse their situation and magically make the Linwoods take her back, not now, not ever. The blonde moved closer, so Tessa watched him warily, wondering what his next step would be. It was then that he hugged her. She hadn't honestly been hugged in a while, so she hastily pushed him back, though not with malicious intent. "What are we supposed to do, Kyson? I mean... we've got this... this problem, my family's disowned me and cut me off... I don't have anywhere to go, and no money to get there..." She bit her lip, trying to hold back tears. The few that escaped were scrubbed away by the woolen fabric of her capelet. Stupid emotions.

The Shiny Furret

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas