Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:35 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?
xxxxx"If you heard me asking you to explain these expression things, then no, you heard me correctly," Lymbo retorted, his arms crossing over his chest. How could anyone hear that wrong? He knew he slurred his words a bit 'cause he didn't feel like enunciating, but still. At hearing her mention that she thought it was normal, he automatically gave a snort and rolled his eyes. "You'd think it was normal. I could swear up and down that I smile at seeing a piece of cake, but the others would disagree. As long as I can remember, my facial expression of extreme boredom hasn't changed once. My semi-siblings tried everything to get me to do that whole smiley and frowny thing and they ended up leaving with a frown saying that the muscles in my face were completely frozen. Of course Chestra tried to burn my face while I was trying to take a nap so I tossed him out of the gate followed by Sedynn's whole freak out scene. Yeah. There was actually a second building here and plants on the land, but he kinda destroyed that trying to kill me... Alongside Chestra's and his whole two-man war against the Sky Demon King and his followers... It was uh... Hilarious seeing one of the kings get mauled by a nine-year-old, but according to Nitani, I didn't show that I found it funny."

xxxxxShrugging slightly, he dropped his feet back down and set his chin on his arms against the desk. "As a correction, I only referred to you as the child of the big man twice, once as a mental note for me and the second because you almost got yourself eaten by not one, not two, not even three, but four of my semi-siblings' familiars. It was my way of calling you stupid. All of the other times, chiquitita, I've merely referenced your apparent gender... Unless you're actually a transvestite? I'm seriously doubting that though," he retorted to her accusing him of referring to her as the spawn of Satan. Tapping his fingers on the desk, one could see the gears in his head turning. "I'd call you by your name if you ever had the courtesy of giving it to me, but you oh so rudely haven't done that after barging into my home with the surprising knowledge of who I am. Besides that, you had to have done something the nitwits who were here didn't do seeing as my expression changed ever so briefly. I don't even know what exactly it was that it changed to. Possibly a smirk? I was wanting to crush your insides into paste when it happened... You've gotta have some idea on how these expression things work. Sedynn said it was related to how one feels, but I don't get emotions either. How does one make a suitable expression for something felt without ever being seen?"

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:57 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"oops" she mumbled, her cheeks tinting red when he pointed out that she hadn't introduced herself. "sorry, i totally spaced on that. I'm Desire Genevieve Sanoir," she smiled, managing to comb her hair out of her face once again. "Although, most call me Desire DeSatan," she added with a shrug.
"i wish i knew how i got you to smirk, but i'm not sure. maybe its because you weren't really feeling before? like, not strongly enough for it to show?" she whispered, fidgeting with the charm around her neck.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:51 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxx"Nice to know you have a name that isn't as lame as mine is," Lymbo responded with the faint trace of a smile sliding into place. Remaining in that slouched position, his deep forest green eyes watched the blonde carefully as she spoke of why he'd never expressed his feelings before. Didn't feel strongly enough about things? What was that supposed to mean? "What's that supposed to mean?"

xxxxxCrap. His thoughts slipped out and he sounded hostile even to himself. "Sorry... It just sounds like you're insinuating something bad," he mumbled while shifting his gaze to the side. He loved his semi-siblings albeit one in particular he wouldn't've even approached with a ten foot pole when he was around. They kept things lively even when he wanted to sleep.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:38 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"i-i'm not trying to insult you... i just, i don't understand this anymore then you do," she sighed, setting her hands on her lap as she fiddled with her fingers.
xxxxx"oh... chestra's gonna hit me when he finds out i came here..." she grumbled, shaking her head as she remembered the demon warning her not to go to the tenth gate. her shoulders slumping at the realization that many of her new friends would probably end up yelling at her for this, she seemed to being sulking even more. that was of course, until she felt a very familiar presence nearby.

xxxxxstepping out of a portal, Serenity gave a frown. "there's no other place she could be. are you two coming or not?" she asked, turning to glare into the portal at Chestra and Sedynn. "my idiot sister is probably here making a fool of herself, and screwing with that friend of yours. but i don't know this place so would at least one of you come help me find her?" she growled, eyes flickering.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:36 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxx"Well... That's nice to know... Don't grumble please. No one likes a mumbler let alone a grumbler," Lymbo muttered while starting to tap his fingers against the table. Now what was he supposed to do? He couldn't leave the girl on her own seeing as she would try something stupid like exploring the lake again, so what to do was the question. When feeling a mass amount of a familiar energy, more like two energies, he sat up abruptly. "They're back? But..." He didn't even know to go with that.

xxxxxStepping through the portal and shutting it behind him, Sedynn narrowed his eyes at Serenity though the cheerful fair haired demon on his back with his eyes covered and a tiara didn't exactly back up the killer stare. Stupid Chestra being one of the babies from here earned him that tiara from the girls and now he refused to take it off. At least as he got older, he'd been able to stop wearing it as a necklace. "Sorry to hurt your feelings, but we didn't exactly promise any of our aid. I simply said that I'd keep you from getting killed. There's a difference. As for Chestra, well, you can't really consider him as reliable seeing how short his attention span is," the darker haired teen growled, his eye twitching slightly at how the childish demon king automatically seemed to notice the scar on his neck had started itching thus scratching it for him. Then again, they'd been together since they first met at such an early age and refused to separate ever since then. Sedynn had practically raised and, ashamedly, spoiled the younger boy now getting a piggyback ride. It was so degrading.

xxxxx"Hey, Sedynn... Why are we back here? I thought the Sins said we were supposed to stay in our gate. Is it Lym's birthday? That'd make it everyone's birthday 'cause we all agreed that we should have the same day as our birthday 'cause it's easier getting Lymbo to attend one event than many," the boy questioned, a hint of sadness touching his smile. Snapping his fingers, he began patting the older demon's shoulders excitedly. He was definitely acting like that of a child. "Did Nitani tell you about that box when he visited? He said it's supposed to be some kind of precautionary measure for some agreement about the grey area."

xxxxx"We're just passing through, Chestra. Neither the big man nor the Sins control us. You should know that better than anyone considering how soon you took over for the Sky Demon King. Accidental or not, you traumatized his followers. And yes, Nitani told me of it. He told me you have a girlfriend too. You're gonna have to introduce us and see if she has a friend," Sedynn started out in a sigh at how hyper his brother of sorts was. As he continued speaking, however, he let it be known he could tease which made Chestra press his face into his back so as to cover his face. The quickness of the mentioning of a box just made it clear he was uncomfortable about discussing business so openly. "If she's here and as stupid as you say, Lymbo would have her with him if he hasn't just killed her. I doubt the latter. Either way, his favorite spot was under that tree by the lake and business would put him in the building at the center of the lake. Stop touching my neck, Chestra." "Sorry... I just..." "It's fine. I told you to drop it years ago 'cause it wasn't your fault. It was mine... Besides, Veda scared us more than you did."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:12 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"so she brought them with her..." Desire chuckled, her eyes flickering red for a moment. Sitting up more, the girl gave a sigh. "i suppose we ought to go and say hello, my sister is probably annoying the crap out of Sedynn," she drawled, pushing herself up out of her chair and fixing her skirt.

".... knowing her, she probably went for a swim...." Serenity muttered, glancing to the crystalline surface of the lake. Turning to the boys, she gave a smirk. "you never talk about them, how come? they're the only two who we haven't met besides lymbo, and it's starting to bother me"
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:44 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxx"Agreed. Sedynn gets annoyed by anyone who isn't Chestra pretty easily. I'm surprised they actually set foot in here again considering how they left to begin with," Lymbo responded with a slight nod before padding on out the door. Perhaps he could welcome the duo back with a good old fashioned crushing. No. Chestra could negate it if he wanted to. Considering his massive aura now, he didn't want to face the repercussions of Chestra's temperament now. "Hurry up, Desire. I'm supposed to be the slug around here."

xxxxx"For the laziest demon ever to exist, putting the sin of sloth to shame mind you, he's got the second sharpest instincts out of all of us. If she tried going into the lake, he probably dragged her back out and promised to crush the familiars of the water demons that used to live here for trying to eat her. Lymbo is pretty scary if he gets mad enough that he'll put a nap off to the side. We had some minor differences that ended up in a big fight," Sedynn retorted before glancing over his shoulder at Chestra now seeming to stare at Serenity from behind his hair. When he started snickering, the dark haired male readjusted his hold on the younger demon and scratched his nose. "Who else haven't you met? I mean Lymbo, yeah, 'cause he's never left this gate. But who are theyexactly?"

xxxxx"Oh. She's curious of Veda. Such a silly girl asking of him. If Jedah knew, he'd string you up like wet clothes to dry. He wouldn't even think twice about it," Chestra snickered while slightly tightening his grip around Sedynn's neck. Hearing the older demon sigh, he seemed to perk up quite a bit and patted him on the back. As if it were a signal, Sedynn crouched and Chestra hopped down before running off to the lake with his arms off to the sides like a child trying to be a plane. "Lym! Lymbo, we're back! Let's play!"

xxxxxGlad Chestra got the hint from the sigh, Sedynn turned to Serenity and motioned her to follow him before starting off towards the dead tree near the lake. After getting further from Chestra, he glanced over his shoulder at the girl. "The ones we don't speak of, Serenity, we don't speak of for a reason. Veda is one of those it'd be better off if you didn't know of. Once you know of it, once you see it firsthand, you'd understand why Jedah is the way he is and why we don't speak of him," Sedynn murmured softly while skimming the land with his eyes. It was so sad seeing a once lively place so dead. Gently touching the collarbone opposite of the one Chestra had been running his fingers over what looked like claw marks permanently etched into his skin, a shiver ran up his spine. This place was full of dark memories along with some good ones. Finally reaching the tree, he set his hand around a branch overhead and started up a slight swing with his legs crossed under him. "This is actually the place Chestra and I first met, y'know. He was swinging from this branch just like this only with his goofy grin and refused to talk to me unless I did it too. He's always been very playful and kindhearted, but his temper gets the best of him. The others stopped playing with him 'cause of it so I opted to try. While he can be irritating, I couldn't let his blind rages get him blindsided so I've been his eyes for the longest time. His attempt at a good deed turned awry with the Sky Demon King, going so far as to strike me down after he'd taken him out... Oh God how he cried when he realized what he'd done to me. It's why he's obsessed with touching that side of my neck. He believes it's his fault when all he did was defend us from that jackass deliberately picking fun at us orphaned demon children. I had no option but to approach him 'cause he wasn't winding down after taking the Sky Demon King down so I was making sure he was alright and then - Bam! I didn't even feel it until I heard a shriek while lying on my back on the ground. Boy did the others freak about that. After what Veda did, you'd think nothing would cause a mass panic again and yet our own little prince waving like a madman managed to do just that. No one ever thought he'd hit me after all. That definitely came as a slap to the face."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:40 am
Dantes_river
happy turkey day!

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"I'm coming, I'm coming. No need to get your panties in a twist." the blonde sighed as she walked passed him, a smirk on her face. Glancing behind her, the girl gave a sigh. "Chestra's probably looking for you. He talks about you a lot," she drawled, hand on her hip.

"I still don't believe he could do it. You two are closer then even Desiré and I are," she chuckled, hand on her hip as she watched him. Tucking her hands behind her back, she gave a slow sigh. "so.... If not here, then you said the building," she mumbled, turning her red gaze towards the rather dull building in the middle of the lake.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:31 pm
Pure T0rture
Same to you! biggrin

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxx"Good. I wouldn't be surprised if Chestra gave you the whole damn list of people who'd been here with everything he knew about us. It's just chitchitchit with him. And the questions, kill me if he starts up with the questions. Attention span of a gnat until you strike a nerve in him," Lymbo hummed while continuing onwards with his hands in his coat pocket. The trek back outside seemed shorter, surprisingly, and at seeing the overly excited demon waving at the shoreline, he could only sigh heavily. This would be exhausting. Wrapping an arm around the girl's waist, he made that quick jump back to the shoreline and quickly released her before his feet even touched the ground due to Chestra jumping him and nullified his gravitational defiance. "Argh. Get offa me."

xxxxx"Howdy, y'all! Lym, are you actually takin' the time to put the moves on a girl? You're just growin' up so quick," Chestra cheered while keeping his arms around Lymbo tight. Ignoring the fact that Lymbo was shorter than him and was sticking out his tongue, he stood back up and gave Desire a far more gentle hug. "Is he a smooth talker? I've never seen him put this much effort into anything. He didn't carry any of our siblings back and forth like he's done for you. Sedynn's already gotten started playing so we're falling behind! Let's go!" "Says the baby-turned-giant now crushing my lungs... I'm starting to see why everyone was mad at me for crushing 'em... Air. Please." "Sorry, Lym! I'm having some issues with that. It's like as I got older, my strength went a little haywire." "Yeah. So did your very presence. Jesus Christ, kid. Your presence is swallowing up ours." "Sorry... That's actually why I'm considering the box option. I don't want Sedynn to do the same just 'cause I might do it though so keep quiet about it." That took Lymbo by surprise alongside the comment about a box. What the heck was he even talking about?

xxxxx"Well he did and I'm witness to it. I bear scars from it," Sedynn sighed while setting his feet back on the ground, his hand releasing the branch as he started padding over to the girl once again. Lightly patting her on the shoulder as he passed, he pointed towards the building just as Lymbo and Desire stepped out of it. "Relax, chickadee. Chestra can't be ignored or he gets louder which is why I respond promptly to him. The older kids here kind of spoiled the youngest kids and Chestra's the second youngest alongside me. We estimated ourselves at being the same age just like Jedah and Veda are the youngest duo. Considering Jedah and Veda were unapproachable so long as Veda was around, they considered us as the youngest to be spoiled. After I flicked Nitani in the throat for irritating me, all of the attention was focused on Chestra and the girls gave him the tiara. He became our own little prince since we didn't exactly have a king here and he's never removed that tiara, biting anyone who tried touching it. It took him 'til he was about twelve to actually wear it as a crown though. Then the Sky Demon King incident happened and everyone was scared to approach him... Ooh! We need to get over there now. Chestra's crushing Lymbo's chest in a hug."

xxxxxSprinting over to the trio, Sedynn patted Chestra on the back as he skidded to a halt before waving at the white haired demon. "Sedynn! Looksie, looksie, the bestest brother in the world is back," the tiara wearing demon cheered while quickly wrapping his arms around the other demon in a bear hug. "Box? What box? What's this box even do?" "You mentioned the box to him?" "Was I not supposed to mention it?" "No! That's between us, ya dingy! That's between us, Jedah, Veda and the other kings. They're not to be involved." "Technically speaking, I became king of this gate when the rest of you jackasses abandoned me or died because of dingy there or Veda. Besides, we're not supposed to be talking about Veda. Why am I out of the loop in this box thing? What is this box?"

xxxxxSighing heavily, the dark haired demon wrapped his arms around the fair haired demon still adorning his childlike grin. "Good one, dingus kong. You know how sensitive Chestra is about that. Chestra, don't. It wasn't your fault. The box is supposed to be a precautionary measure to some deal that's supposed to be going down. It is to contain hundreds of thousands of demons in it, but they wish to put in several of the kings and generals too. The nephilim don't trust us after all. What did he tell you of it?" Sedynn growled lowly while lightly running his hand up and down the other boy's back. Chestra didn't need the pressure of a guilty conscience when he already had so many demons glaring at the child king for wanting to be a child. Children didn't need the weight of the world on their shoulders after all. "Sheltering him as per usual. He cries about everything! Chestra needs to be aware of things instead of babied his whole life. He's considering it is all that he said about it. So why wasn't I a part of this whole discussion about this box?" "Considering it? If you go, I go, Chestra. I'm the only one capable of keeping you at least semi-sane after all. Because none of the kings consider you a king and if they don't know about you, you don't have to be involved. It's not like you'd listen anyway." "I'm just thinking about it and don't want you making your decision just because of my decision. You're your own person and need to seriously chillax, Sedynn. We haven't been able to play since then and you just keep sinking into this abyss of seriousness. Besides, there's still time before anyone settles on anything, including me. That's why I didn't say anything. Since we're here, we can play now without getting glared at for being kids." "And my decision, Chestra, is you telling me your decision beforehand. End of discussion. I have to be the serious one, the smart one, 'cause no one else intends to do it. Besides that, it's what I do best."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:21 pm
Dantes_river
4laugh

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx Raising an eyebrow at the king in front of her, Desire gave a sigh and straightened herself out once more. had Lymbo really been flirting with her? Glancing sideways at the demon next to her, she could only roll her eyes at the idea that him threatening to kill her was in any way flirting. Before she could say anything on it, however, the topic changed to that of a box and her sister showed up.

xxxxx "you're talking about the box that's supposed to suspend the apocalypse or something, right? i've heard about it from a few demons, myself. Adranus, the fire king, said he was gonna do it. not sure why, though." Serenity chimed in, rocking on her heels as she spoke.

xxxxx"i've never really understood it myself, then again, the two of us have had most of our powers sealed away." Desire muttered, fidgeting with her fingers as she tried to avoid looking at her twin. She could already feel the anger radiating from her sister, who no doubt wanted nothing more then to hit her for coming here alone. i'm in so much trouble with her...
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:17 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxx"We didn't. Even if we had, everyone says my seals would've broken long ago. Jedah once said that Veda said that's because we have different levels of abilities that will be unlocked after specific formulas have been completed, but whether we can control it or not is up to us," Chestra hummed, his apparent lack of remaining sad for too long proving Lymbo's point of him having the attention span of a gnat. Unlike Chestra, however, the gravity defying demon just threw his hands up in the air in mock surrender before starting back over to the dead tree. Apparently everyone knew about this fricking box except for him! Motherflipping argh! It was the whole meeting of the kids who'd once been here choosing to make everyone's birthday during the Samhain Ritual all over again. No one ever asked for his two cents much less considered keeping him in the loop. He was the sun and everyone else were planets making loops around him. No wonder why he controlled gravity. "I think he's mad. Do you think he's mad? His eye twitched at Serenity mentioning she'd heard of the box. I think he's mad."

xxxxx"I can't tell 'cause he doesn't have an aura much less give facial expressions. His body language did seem to say he gives up... Or that was a fxck you. It's difficult to know what's going on with him when he keeps shutting people out. What's sad is the potential he has to actually be a good opponent if he'd stop sleeping all the time. He claims it's boredom yet never tries to find something to do that isn't so boring. That's why I don't understand him," Sedynn sighed, his hand automatically going to the bridge of his nose as if he had a headache. In all honesty, Lymbo was a migraine to him. How could one be so lazy that they couldn't at least try finding something to rid themselves of boredom? At least Chestra tried playing games to keep boredom and irritation away. "So he's already made his choice... I'm surprised anyone would willingly volunteer for being put into a box for an unknown amount of time. Then again, I'm more worried about how many demons placed inside the box are going to go batshxt crazy. Agh! Jedah, what the heck are you doing jumping out of a portal so suddenly?!"

xxxxx"Damnit! I'm gonna beat him upside his flipping head once I find him," the male of about four-foot-five and clad in a dark grey growled before a second portal opened. Hearing that made Sedynn's blood chill almost instantly. "Veda's missing?" At Jedah's sudden halt before stepping through the portal, time just seemed to freeze altogether only for the darkly dressed male to nod slightly. Not bothering with speaking much about it, Jedah disappeared as quickly as he came. Sedynn simply didn't know how to respond to Veda's apparent disappearance not to mention that brief glimpse of worry and panic he'd caught from Jedah's brilliant red eyes. Jedah only got those colored eyes when he was getting super defensive over his twin.

xxxxx"Oh no. I wonder where he could've gone. Veda's always been the silent mysterious type and made to seem like an outcast," Chestra murmured softly which only made Sedynn nod. After thinking about it though, something clicked in his head. "The formulas... He was always talking about formulas to Jedah. We never could understand what he meant when he was talking about the formulas he saw..." Okay. Even he could tell Chestra had become more serious about the theory running through his head and yet the most he could see on him was his smile. The very thought was horrifying him too. No wonder he'd always come off as intimidating.

xxxxx"What are you yammering on about? Veda's scribbles of random lettering, numbers and symbols equaling grass and whatnot? The kid was a loon and what he did to this place didn't exactly help his case," Lymbo called out from where he was sitting by the tree with a stick in his hand. Tapping it against the ground, he raised an eyebrow, or at least he thought he did, when Sedynn shook his head. If those dorks thought he was shutting people out, they ought to look in the mirror considering they never finished their thoughts out loud yet always knew what the other was thinking. "If he can erase things, he could probably make things too... The box..." "I see... He was dangerous as a seven-year-old and like us, he's gotten older which means he's only gotten stronger. The only difference is that while Chestra consumes auras, he can consume people and energy to heal. He'll more than likely put himself in the box because everyone that knows of his existence is terrified of him. That leads to an even bigger problem; no king or general is going to want to be in that box with him. He could probably destroy that box from the inside-out." "Which makes it even more surprising that someone's volunteering already. Jedah will follow to keep him company. That makes up three volunteers." "Hell~o! I would volunteer without thinking twice if anyone would keep me in the loop. That's a really long nap I could be taking and I'd be fine with it." "You're not involved! What part of that didn't you understand?" "Sedynn, temper. How about we drop this discussion and play a game? I still have my cards or we could play tag. Ooh! Marco Polo! Hide-N-Seek perhaps?" "Calm. Peace. Tranquility..." "I don't see why considering I'm two years older than you among other factors." "I'm gonna kill him!" "No, you're not gonna kill him. You know he does this to get you riled up just like when he tossed me out of the gate. Just ignore it 'cause he's a little upset and mad he wasn't informed of this." "And I don't flirt with stupid girls who try getting themselves killed." "Too bad. She would make a pretty tough sister-in-law just like Serenity here."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:37 pm
Dantes_river
sorry, work is taking over my life @~@;;

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"well, i'd be mad too, if i was kept out of the loop all the time." Desire snorted, shaking her head as she watched Lymbo saunter off to the tree again. "from the sounds of things, you two do that to him a lot," she breathed, stepping to the side when Serenity took Lymbo's spot at her side.

xxxxx "seemed more like a she mumbled, watching him walk off.

xxxxxAt the sudden appearence of Jedah, both girls gave a small jump before frowning.
xxxxxTaking a step towards where he'd been, Serenity gave a sigh. "i'll be back in a second..." she sighed, waving a hand in front of her as she reopened the portal Jedah had gone through.
xxxxx"oh, joy. she's bringing him back here." Desire murmured, a frown on her face as she watched her twin step through the portal. "would you monkeys quit arguing about that stupid box for five seconds and focus? i don't care if you don't like the kid, but someone you know is missing! the least you could do is offer some help for the one searching for him. an Chestra, i'm flattered that you think so, but its never gonna happen between me and him." she snapped, her turning a deep ruby as the blonde drained from her hair, turning it platinum.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:17 pm
Pure T0rture
It's fine.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxx"He's never wanted to be part of the loop before and even if he wanted to volunteer, he wouldn't be allowed to be a part of the box discussion. According to the other generals, the nephilim are unaware of this gate altogether and the only reason we were raised here was because your father intended to make one of us rule over the gate. At a certain age, we were supposed to take each other out in fights usually by force. Whoever was to win all of these battles was to be the unnamed king. It started out as he planned, people picking each other off, but things started to change as the newer orphaned demon children began being placed in here. We'd fight, yes, but others would usually intervene before we could kill each other," Sedynn sighed while briefly rubbing his temples. Stupid girl fetching Jedah. She'd be lucky if she didn't end up mauled by the younger demon. His brother meant the world to him after all. Jutting his thumb out to Lymbo leaning back against the tree, he raised an eyebrow. "Veda got involved when Lymbo and I got into a kill-or-be-killed fight because he threw Chestra out of the gate and this wasteland, several scars we bear and half of the kids who were erased entirely, was the price we paid for it. Then the kings started taking us under their wing, one screwing up royally by pissing Chestra off. While he butchered a king, I butchered his generals. That's why we were moved into the Sky Demon King's gate. Lymbo still had Caleb, Nitani, Jedah, Veda, and at least ten others when we left. It isn't our fault he got stuck in this nonexistant gate. Every get-together we had, he avoided it like the plague. We gave up on him because he's never had an interest in anything. His only interest has been how long he had to stay awake to appease us so he could go back to sleep. Now that he's leader of this gate, he remains invisible and your father specifically stated his only obligation is to those entering and exiting this gate. Nothing else involves him. Plain and simple. That's why he gets left out. Why discuss anything with him if he never cares about anything?"

xxxxx"Forget about it, Desire. I'll just remain out of the loop. Just hope that Jedah doesn't rip that other girl limb from limb for getting in his way. As psychotic as his twin is, he means the world to Jedah. The fact that he's missing is going to throw him into a frenzy. Those who get in his way are as good as dead. He used his wings to decapitate a kid here for calling his brother a freak," Lymbo called while briefly waving it off. He'd just have to shrug this off like everyone else. At Sedynn's reminder of the damage Veda had done to the gate, his hand had shifted automatically to the right of his chest near his collarbone. That'd been a painful experience, but somehow he wasn't too surprised the other demon had backfired his lightning before he could even set it off. "By the way, thanks for the reminder, Sedynn. It's not like everyone here who wasn't Chestra hadn't been traumatized by that lovely experience. Besides, we can't exactly help find someone who can hide his presence and the most we know of about him is he has some addiction to some whacked up formulas."

xxxxxIt was at this point that a large group of bats flew swiftly out of the sky just to settle on the ground and shift into Jedah holding Serenity's wrist. "Who sent this after me? I don't have time to be playing with you three," Jedah growled, his eyes narrowing when Sedynn, Chestra and Lymbo all pointed towards her as their answer. Sighing heavily, he released Serenity and crossed his arms over his chest, his posture very formal for such a young demon. "So you spoke truthfully... They weren't whacked up formulas either, Lymbo. My brother isn't insane. He's just... He's socially awkward and when others found out that Chestra's presence couldn't swallow his, people became confused. Yes, it didn't help that he was always writing out these formulas that somehow led up to grass or trees, but it's what he was seeing and with those formulas, he predicted outcomes. After your petty argument, he told me that the formula we're following wasn't going to end up with good results. Guess what happened next with the only one named as a king outside of this gate. And you, girly, why are you wasting my time with having this discussion? Belial's having a heart attack because Veda wasn't in our room when I woke this morning and God forbid the other kings hear of it."

xxxxx"You mean... He knew I was going to get mad at the Sky Demon King?" Chestra asked in a far more serious tone, his head tilting curiously and shifting his bangs so a bright red eye could be seen. "He tried to prevent it which is why Sedynn survived your swing. He triggered the Lino Doue for you which ended up in the consumption of three demon generals when everyone was too focused on you. I removed him before anyone could notice what he'd done. Ever since then, he's been scribbling out formulas and muttering the same word to himself to fix flaws about this deal with the nephilim; no. Everything he would write down was only half completed and he'd automatically say no."

xxxxx"Why didn't you ever mention this? What are these stigmas also?" Lymbo asked only getting a sharp glare in return. Jedah promised not to tell much of the stigmas if he ever slipped up about them and he intended to keep that promise. "Because any time my brother is mentioned, you all panic like little girls over cooties. Ever since then, the rest of you avoided us like he did it intentionally... The stigmas are... Difficult to explain. All you need to know is you've encountered a couple of them. I have to find Veda before Morrigan does. May I go now?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:41 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"you're the one who wasted time by coming back here. if you'd have just listened to me from the beginning, you'd know by now that i'm trying to offer you some help! honestly, i don't get what your problem is," Serenity snapped, crossing her arms as she glared at the boy next to her. Annoying brat thinking he was better then her.

xxxxx"you're so irritating! there are other ways of finding people beside's following their auras! you just need to know how to look for it." Desire huffed, turning to her sister. "but it takes more then one person to do, and a bit of patience." she drawled, her gaze drifting from her twin to the boy beside her. "so i'm going to repeat my sister, do you want our help?" not that it would matter what his answer was, if this kid was as powerful as they said he was, they'd still insist on helping to find him. it wouldn't be good if he got himself hurt or lost control.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:56 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxx"Did she really just try to justify chasing him?" Lymbo questioned while staring past Chestra and Sedynn to where the darkly clad boy was now partly twitching. The dark haired demon gave a soft sigh as his hand made direct contact with his face, Chestra just shifting his gaze towards the ground. They went there. "Yep... She just chased down the most paranoid demon ever to exist and is trying to justify it. Jedah, please stop twitching. Just do as I do and take a deep breath before you... Start extending your fingers and try killing people. Wings. Put the wings away. Put them away now." "Suicidal just like you, Desire. You're definitely sisters. And uh, we know that about tracking. Just do let us know if you see a wasteland with a jester sleeping in the middle of it, a jester laughing maniacally or some random scribbles equaling physical manifestations lying around with a jester at the end of it's trail."

xxxxxMuch as was being directed at Jedah, he was twitching as his lips pressed together tightly. This girl was... "As if I'd trust you upon your word. I have them on the borderline of trust and that's just barely. They saw one little burst of anger at having to deal with these children on a daily basis and suddenly a seven-year-old's out to destroy everything. My brother's only asked for one thing in life and jackasses like them, quite possibly you too, end up ruining his chances. To put it quite simplistically, you'll either fear him like they do or want to use him for whatever it is you want. I'm not letting that happen to him and I have every reason to be the way I am. Call it paranoia if you want, but it's kept Veda safe from the true evil in this world," the darkly clad male growled, his fingers seeming to shift from the normal human-sized fingers with just three joints to at least five joints. His charcoal black eyes flicked red ever so briefly as a set of bat-like wings stretched out behind him. At sensing something familiar suddenly touching his wings, he turned sharply to see what had touched them. Not seeing anything, he let out a slow breath before his wings resettled themselves back under his shirt and his fingers returned to their human form. "Veda's only traceable factors, ladies, is dark entities following him everywhere, a sense of fear followed by relief of others, rumors and his aura. His magic doesn't leave marks that you can reopen like my half-assed jumps do and tracking him like an animal will end up having you walk in circles. I've already been to his favorite places and he isn't at any of them. Apparently he's following me though..."

xxxxx"It's not difficult. Sorry for worrying you, Jedah. I had to get out for a bit 'cause I was feeling cooped up. It was either step out or start eating people for energy," a male voice chuckled lightly before a dark haired boy dressed like that of a jester, a very prominent blue tear mark making itself quite obvious under his left eye, dropped out of the tree beside Lymbo. Ignoring the slight twitch of the white haired demon's hand and how quickly Sedynn and Chestra stepped away from him as he passed by them, he wrapped his arms around his twin in a hug. He then took the time to give a slight wave towards Serenity and Desire. "You forgot the complete warpath and mass destruction I leave behind. It's fine, Jedah. I know what they think already and I understand why they feel that way. It'd take less time for me to erase them than it takes them to blink and God forbid I tear off a limb in the same amount of time just so I could wave it in their face. The stigmas he mentioned are the circles in my eyes. Yes, there's more than one. The Lino Doue is one and it's abilities are regenerative. All I have to do is eat one of you or any spell you cast and any wounds I get will heal alongside energy needed altogether. The Alpha Stigma can replicate magic before it's even cast by analytical measures of existence through that of my insane scribblings. That also means that I can erase spells from existence making them impossible to use of create new ones. It's pretty exhausting actually. The others you've never experienced much less know about me doing while you slept so I don't intend to explain them to you." "That is so... Freaky. I thought it seemed weird that only specific parts of that weird symbol in your eyes lit up, but now that you said it's more than one circle, it kinda makes sense now... So you ate Nitani's sister for healing?" "That would be correct. It wasn't intentional though. The stigmas have automatic triggers and can get a little out of control. Sedynn's lucky he was able to just get away with lightning bolts and icicles impaling the left side of his body. Lymbo got even luckier with only one icicle hitting him 'cause he caught most of them in a gravitational increase. Jedah got lucky too with not being erased entirely. I also apologize, ladies, for his temperament. He gets pretty snippy when I'm not where he left me. If he would've checked the table by his bed, however, he'd've seen my note stating I'd be back shortly and not to worry 'cause I was going somewhere where no one else was. I didn't want anyone triggering anything that could cause a repeat of five years ago."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items