Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:42 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"believe me, i understand why he gets that way," Serenity drawled, glancing from the new kid to her sister with a sigh. she could be so reckless when on her own. its amazing she hadn't gotten herself hurt in the time it took to find her.

xxxxx"sounds like you've had it pretty hard...." Desire drawled, rocking back and forth on her heels as she watched the newest addition to their crazy group. "and i suppose i should apologize for my sister's behavior, Jedah. that's your name, right? anyways, i'm sorry for my sister acting so rashly. she has this habit of expecting things to go her way, just because of who our dad is." Desire drawled, fidgeting with her skirt as she spoke.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:56 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?
xxxxx"Our concerns aren't the same, girl. There's reckless and then there's... Lonely," Jedah growled irritably before several random bats began attacking Lymbo for snickering at how Desire spoke of the way Veda's life had been. That boy was going to die a horrific death if he kept up that 'as if' attitude. Calling the bats back before Lymbo started sparking, he began stroking a much larger bat's head after the smaller ones formed together and clung to his jacket. At least Veda showed back up so Belial could relax. "Watch it, Lymbo. Your electricity and gravity won't keep me from detaching your head from your shoulders. I don't even have to get near you if you can recall. You might've been asleep when that happened."

xxxxx"Watch it, Mr. Prim-and-Proper. Your little wings won't save you from me crushing your arse into the dirt," Lymbo retorted with a brief flicking motion of his hair out of his face. Stupid fricking bat-loving twerp. He was lucky that the older demon didn't like putting much effort into things he had no real interest in. Frick. Veda was staring at him like he knew what he was thinking. "You're absolutely bonkers if you think Veda's life has been hard. He gets to slack off and scribble his little formulas all day. I'd trade him if I could just so I could sleep in peace for once."

xxxxx"It's a lonely existence, but one I'm growing used to living. I mean, who wants to approach someone that seems crazy or can erase your entire existence?" Veda responded lowly while lacing his fingers together behind his back. His gaze had shifted over to Lymbo when he'd snickered and it kind of hurt to think he didn't seem to understand he had feelings too. If he understood his own emotions maybe...? At him threatening his brother, however, several rocks exploded around the group. "How about the threatening stopping here before bad things start happening? Like I said, the stigmas are pretty finicky and hurting much less killing Jedah will trigger the Alpha Stigma. You've experienced it once before so I doubt you want to experience it again. Jedah, temper and suspicions. I know you just want to protect me, but how am I ever going to meet anyone if you're always chasing them off first?"

xxxxx"Yes, brother... But... I'll be keeping my eye on you both. Don't apologize for her. Siblings are... Difficult sometimes." "That's so sweet. Brothers defending each other and Veda actually speaking for himself instead of hiding behind Jedah. I'm so proud of him. Aren't you, Sedynn?" Chestra hummed while clapping his hands together excitedly. Instead of vocalizing his thoughts, Sedynn just set his hand atop Chestra's head as if that was answer enough. Seeing as the tension had eased up a bit, Lymbo having grown stiff at Veda's warning, Chestra padded over to The twins and grabbed their hands in his own. "Would you guys like to play with us? I'm trying to get them to play, but they keep avoiding the topic. The rock explosion thing without even dust being left behind was awesome! Do you guys like sweets? I always wanted to ask, but Sedynn keeps dragging me away."

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"you'd be suprised how wrong you are," the blonde drawled, her red eyes turning a dangerous yellow. "true, we might not have the same issues with getting to know people, but before your so called siblings from this gate started to appear, we were pretty much on our own," she shrugged, watching her sister still. "she's so thrilled to talk to others, she often forgets to hold her tongue and think before she acts. which is why you and me will need to keep a close eye on our siblings if they continue to stay together."

xxxxxturning around, the demoness gave Lymbo a cold stare. "you understand nothing," she hissed, several small black holes forming around them. "you've no idea what you're asking for. To be left out when those around you are doing things. From what I've heard they've tried to include you to the best of their abilities,but you don't seem to care," she breathed, glancing to her twin as she took several calming breaths, the gold of her hair starting to come back as the black holes collapsed and faded away.

WAlking over and taking Desire's hand, Serenity gave a soft smile as she looked to Chestra. "since we're here, why don't you show us some of the games you used to play," she hummed, hoping to move on from the topic before things got out of hand.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:48 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxOpening his mouth to respond, Jedah shut it just as quickly when Veda shifted his gaze towards him. Stupid girl. "I decline in the game idea," Jedah muttered while pulling his hand away from Chestra. Glancing briefly at his twin, he turned and padded over to where Veda and him used to spend their time when this had still been their home. This made Veda frown slightly and retract his own hand. His twin was no longer showing interest in the games the older kids used to play and hadn't smiled in several years unless he pointed it out. Belial and Morrigan were destroying his once-was cheerful twin.

xxxxx"How 'bout ya say that over here, ya retarded lil' bxtch? They didn't just appear either. They've always been here," Lymbo snapped as his eyes narrowed at the sisters. At seeing Lymbo's expression much less his temperament change so drastically, sparks dancing around him as something set him off, Chestra tilted his head to the side slightly. That was new. He'd always been so calm before to the point he was always bored. "So many people to rely on? I spent the first twelve years of my life waiting for one of them to sever my spinal cord. The water demons were plotting on drowning the fire demons. The fire demons were plotting on roasting the earth demons. The earth demons were plotting on crushing the wind demons. The wind demons wanted to create a fxcking hurricane in here. The only ones who weren't playing by the cliques were this psychotic jester wannabe, this deceptive mauler and his trusted bodyguard, and that motherflipping bat lover over there. There were zero demons here that controlled gravity like me. Those who attempted electricity wound up electrocuting themselves and giving the rest of us several fish sticks. I wasn't always lazy. Before these brats were brought here, I tried getting involved and finding something interesting to do. This gate has always been a fxcking warzone until I got left here by myself. Sure, the outcasts could've gotten together, but I'd rather crush myself than have him get all deranged serial killer or try explaining his stupid little formulas. He's a migraine and a half by himself. Add his twin and it's like an army of Chestras. I get irritated by Chestra poking me, I toss him out the gate and Mr. Separation Anxiety shows his true colors. Once he feels like killing me, that thing tries to kill everyone. Someone calls Veda a homicidal freak and Jedah tries killing them. A frigging king came here just to pick at the fact that we had no parental guidance and, big surprise here, Mr. Temperamental mauls him and wears his intestines like a necklace. This gate was filled with kids constantly watching their backs because you never knew when someone was going to try killing you. I honestly wanted someone to get it over with already, but no. I get 'Lymbo, play with me', 'Just do it to shut him up' and 'why do you avoid my brother like the plague'. You two have plenty of biological siblings you could've gone off to find instead of being little retarded pansies and I have one inside that damn building!"

xxxxx"Holy rat crap, Batman. Lymbo's got an actual expression besides boredom on his face... And it's gone. Why didn't you just tell us why you were always sleeping under this tree?" Sedynn responded to the fair haired demon as his bright red eyes turned back into their original hunter green coloration. As if realizing he'd snapped, Lymbo stood up and started back towards the building without a word. He didn't just snap. He just slipped up and exposed one of the biggest secrets in this gate. "Lymbo, stop walking away. I thought we established that we weren't going to kill each other unless we got severely pissed off. Why didn't you tell anyone? Wait. There's a third kid of the big man in here?"

xxxxx"Just play your stupid game. I can't talk about it or what goes on in this gate now," Lymbo muttered back in that monotonous tone he'd been known for. That girl kept doing something to him and now he wanted to get away from her. When Chestra caught Sedynn's arm and Lymbo hopped across the lake, the dark haired fire demon and Veda both glanced back at the girls. "Don't respond. I think he's going into shock that he's actually expressed himself. It's good she doesn't think before speaking. She just briefly pulled him out of his shell. While he's trying to figure out what just happened, we're going to play Maze Runner."

xxxxx"Damnit, Chestra. The rules are simple, but the numbers aren't exactly even so I'm going to have to join in. I'll have my bats draw the maze and create the walls to make it fair. Veda, can you get the water stone from the lake? Sedynn, the lava stone please. So each team will get one of these stones and be placed at opposite ends of the maze. The goal is to get the other team's stone and return to home base. There's no flying and no breaking of walls allowed. You can use all means besides those to get back and forth between the opposite ends of the maze. For us, we prefer not killing each other and Chestra can nullify magic with his aura so I wouldn't attempt trying your black hole trick," Jedah grumbled as the large bat clinging to his shirt shot up into the air and scattered into hundreds of smaller bats. As requested, Veda simply walked into the edge of the water before a blue-green rock shot out of the water and he caught it. Sedynn on the other hand, wound up setting a rock he'd picked up on fire. As the fire kept popping on and off, the rock kept growing larger and larger until it was the same size as the blue one only it was black with a orangish glow around it. "I'll be on the same side as the girls seeing as I've never played this either. We'll hold onto the water stone since Sedynn's a fire demon."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:37 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxOpening their mouths to argue more with Lymbo, both girls blinked as he walked away and a game began around them. Watching as two different stones were formed, the girls blinked slightly before turning to Chestra and Jedah.
xxxxx"so, what are the rules, exactly," Serenity mumbled, fidgeting with the ring she wore on a chain around her neck. look at the jerks we have to deal with, now, mom.
xxxxxGlancing back at the building where Lymbo had gone off to, Desire gave a frown. "i did it again, didn't i?" she pouted, rubbing her arm slightly as she wondered how to apologize to someone who pissed her off so much.
xxxxxTurning to look at Veda when he offered to be on their team, the twins did their best to seem kind and not so off the wall as before. They wanted to be friends with all the kids from this new gate, after all. No matter what it took.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:48 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxAt hearing the question from Serenity, Jedah could only smack a hand to his forehead. He just explained the rules. Then again, they'd been planning on arguing with Lymbo when he'd done just that. They'd obviously never multi-tasked before. "The rules to Maze runner are simple. One team, you two and Veda that is, will enter the maze on this side where the wall will close behind you and we'll do the same on the opposite side. None of us know the layout of the maze besides the bats that've created the maze in the first place. Jedah's not allowed to use his bats to cheat either which is why the walls are entirely solid so he can't peek through their eyes. His bats are capable of taking the shape of anything really, but for now they're going to be our walls. Anyhoo, we're going to have the lava stone - here - and you'll have the water stone - there. Our objective is to capture the opposing team's stone and return to home base with it. Home base is where you'll begin at in the maze where a pedestal is awaiting the stones to be placed. Once both stones are on the same pedestal, the game is over. You can use any means that isn't involving the bats, flying of any kind, the breaking of walls or killing each other. The twist is that the walls will constantly be shifting making it to where you can't just follow your trail back to home base and only two members of the team can leave home base as someone has to protect the stone on each team. Teleportation is automatically prohibited and nullified once we're within the walls so no one can cheat by just popping to the opposing team's side to steal the stone and return to their home base. It wouldn't be any fun if it were any other way," Chestra hummed in answer while shifting his attention around as if he were hearing something else. Setting his hands over his ears, he crouched down to the ground while briefly hissing for something to stop. Returning to standing up once again, his hands laced themselves together behind his back with his smile returning once more as if he hadn't just been talking with some imaginary voice. It seemed he was entirely ignoring the raised brow from Jedah and Sedynn watching him cautiously.

xxxxx"What the heck were you just doing, Chestra?" Jedah finally asked aloud and making Sedynn shoot a glare at him. He was going to slap the bat loving demon upside the head with this rock. At noticing Veda gently setting his hand atop the other's head alongside the tiara, he smacked it away rather swiftly. "Don't touch him. He bit Nitani for touching him after an episode like this." "Don't hit him, Sedynn. That also doesn't explain him doing what he just did. What is this episode you speak of?" "None of your business. You don't need to know why he did that or what episodes he has. All you need to know is he gets a little hostile once he stands back up." "Excuse me? I think I do need to know 'cause I need to know what to avoid with him considering all of us here, the girls being an exception, got a full view of the damage he can do. I'd really rather not have Chestra go all cuckoo kachoo and trigger something you idiots can't stop much less handle. I've been lucky this far to stop it, but one day I'm not going to be so lucky."

xxxxx"I hear voices and they can be really irritating at times. There. You know now so let's just play the game," Chestra stated rather bluntly before padding off towards the opposite side of the maze. He didn't want to be stared at like some lunatic so he was trying to avoid the topic altogether. Sedynn just pointed to the opening in the maze wall before following after Chestra. "Let's get this game going before Chestra explodes. He's been wanting an out since we moved into our new domain so he's thrilled you asked us to bring you here, Serenity. Good luck, ladies. I'll leave it to your imagination which of us will remain by our stone. Just send some kind of signal into the air when you're ready to begin. I'll throw a fireball to let you know we're ready." Sighing heavily, Jedah followed after the fire demon and his playful friend while contemplating how to avoid whatever voices the psychotic demon could hear altogether. What if he couldn't get rid of those voices for him and he triggered something bad? Veda, on the other hand, smiled faintly and waved at the two girls. "I'll send them the signal that we're ready as Sedynn asked, but I won't send it if you two still have questions about the rules. I've never played before, but I know the rules quite well."

xxxxxInside the building on the middle of the lake, Lymbo was sitting in his little office with a pen in hand and a piece of paper under it. On the paper was lines of triangles he was working on scribbling down. What was that girl doing to him? He wasn't understanding this at all. She just pulled him out of that bored state. No. That wasn't exactly accurate. He'd just spilled his guts because of her and he couldn't place his finger on it. Was she dragging it out of him or did he want someone to finally enter his mindset? He was still as irritably unamused with the others including the girl's sister, but she just made him want to scream and shout and just let it all out. He was already tired of secrets, being in this craphole he called home and being left alone with a bunch of whackjobs. That actually reminded him... He had to check in on him. That boy just didn't want to break like the others did. He seemed to change slightly every time he'd gone into the room, correcting Lymbo with different names at times, but he still remained untouched by the mark of insanity. Multiple personalities perhaps? How do you break someone with multiple personalities and sadomasochistic tendencies? Maybe he could ask that girl without drawing attention to himself. If they were playing that stupid maze game... Perfect. All he'd have to do is get in and get out with his gravity use. The most they'd pick up on would be his aura ever so briefly. Time to go bicker with that Desire girl once more.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxNodding their agreement as they watched the trio wander off, the girls turned to look at veda with mirrored grins. "so, would you rather be guarding the stone, or running the maze? Desire asked, tapping her fingers ever so slightly against her legs as she tried to keep from asking questions not involved with the game at hand.
"and if you go running, who would you rather have with you?" serenity chimed in, hands on her hips as she watched him. he seemed interesting, if a bit quiet. now would probably be one of their only times to actually get to talk to him without his brother yelling in their other ear.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:13 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
xxxxxWhen the girls turned towards him with matching grins, Veda felt a little like he'd rather just retract his wanting to play this game with them. He'd never really got any experience with talking to someone besides Jedah until now so it seemed a little odd. "Um... Either is fine with me, but in technicalities, they didn't say our stone actually had to remain at home base, just one of us. Out of all of the formulas, it'd be in our favor if Desire holds onto our stone. So long as the stone is on the move, the paths ever-changing, pinpointing its exact location for them will make it much harder. They state cheating is unable to be had once within the walls, but there are cracks. They leave it open for leaving markers such as the dirt shifted a certain way, wetting a piece of the earth or turning it to sand... And I can cheat by passing messages on to you two if I wanted to by spying on them... I should tell Jedah about that crack after this game," he responded while tapping his fingers together nervously in front of him. In all truth, he was trying to avoid mentioning all of the formulas spinning through his head at that particular moment. Glancing briefly over to the building in the lake, he began chewing on his lip. Should he? Shouldn't he? "It depends on whether you'd prefer running or not whether I put this into play, especially Desire. If I do put it into play, you'd have to follow my instructions to a tee. It doesn't exactly give us the winning hand, but it'll save time in the event of a distraction... Possibly a sluggish distraction." There. He gave his warning. Oh crap. Jedah was marching back up to them.

xxxxx"Loopholes, Veda. I should've asked before I left, but I spaced for a minute there. You've seen them, you always do, so what are they?" Jedah questioned with his long, muscular arms crossing themselves over his chest. Unlike the prim and proper outfit he'd been wearing upon departure, he was now wearing a light grey tanktop and a pair of loose dark grey shorts that reached halfway down the knees to his long, muscled legs. The fact that he still had time to grow only made it even more apparent that he'd be much taller than most others in this human form he was in. The muscles he had now were just from the use they'd been put to as of right now. That left room for growth in whatever physical activities he used in the future. His brother, though slightly shorter and still cloaked by the odd jester clothes he was in, would be much like him in that retrospect if he were as active as Jedah. Whether that was true or not was unknown as of yet. "High sensitivity levels in the brain, subconscious or not leaves room for highly skilled telepaths of a much higher level than the kids who originally played the game to pass along messages to each other. Your bats are still highly in-tuned to you and anyone capable of hitting a certain level of sonar frequency can cheat by seeing the entire maze at any given point alongside each of the stones. Given enough intimidation, that bad feeling you get when the stigmas are activated or Chestra when he's not playing like this, can break down the walls just by being there as your bats pass along that sense to you. That's kind of a good one in case a stigma is triggered though. You can touch certain points in the wall and the bats will shift the wall. Electricity will send the bats into a frenzy which isn't a good thing since they're a part of you so you'll be affected by it. Should Lymbo return out here, he could defy the laws of cheating via overhead methods with his gravitational pull. Sedynn's fire can be a problem... alongside Chestra's fire since he just makes things explode. Actually, just make sure Chestra knows he's forbidden from using magic in here altogether. He could use water magic and make it turn into an acidic explosion. Sedynn can use his green fire, but I wouldn't suggest he use any other types as it will disturb the bats... The bats will return to you quickly to escape me should a stigma be accidentally triggered and... The formulas..."

xxxxxStaring at Veda for several long minutes, he finally gave a heavy sigh and removed the hat from his brother's head which made him flinch slightly. If asked, most everyone would only say that a dark haired jester with a blue tear mark under his left eye was what Veda looked like, but once the hat was removed, his appearance seemed to change significantly. His eyes were no longer covered by the black hair that'd covered them and it was discovered that he had mismatched eyes that seemed to change colors all the time yet never lined up as the same color for both, what looked like several layers of demon summoning circles permanently etched inside the irises and pupils of both alongside an infinite wisdom. The blue tear mark was actually a minor image to notice as there was an intricate design over his eye that looked almost like wings in a mix between a light purple and light blue, a red dot at it's center. Instead of appearing as timid he truly was, he had a calm look though it was easy to tell that there was something fragile about it. "All of those fricking formulas... Just don't create any new ones and try not using the formulas or your abilities to win the game. You get the limits of the human body. Sorry for intruding on your discussion, but he's got a million loopholes he could win this game through," he continued while ruffling his twin's hair. As he ran back off to join with Sedynn and Chestra again, the baggy jester pants Veda had been wearing shifted into a pair of black shorts that stopped just above his knees, his legs just as long and muscled as his brother's legs. His red-orange shirt had simply removed the sleeves to where it was now a tanktop instead of a long-sleeve tunic. Like with his facial differences with Jedah, his arms and legs had the same light purple-blue markings only in more intricate patterns and a red dot in certain spots.

xxxxx"I knew he'd back to ask that question. I guess I'll have to accept his challenge of just using my physical abilities. Alrighty. So have you two decided whether or not you want to be a runner? He didn't say that I wasn't allowed to tell you beforehand of the formula I've already solved to give us time in case of a distraction," Veda smiled back at the girls, his hands clapping together in front of him quickly and revealing a small, intricately designed circle in deep blue lighting between them. No one here remembered much about the older kids who just disappeared from this gate from their childhood, but he'd figured it out and now he had that little advantage to pull off a distraction in the case of a distraction on their side. Jedah hadn't said he couldn't do this for the girls.

xxxxxOn the opposite side of the maze, Sedynn was writing down his tactical warfare on the girls while Chestra played with the fire stone. As soon as the wall closed behind Jedah in his return from questioning his brother, they both shifted their gaze towards him as if asking if he'd made it clear to his brother that he wasn't allowed to use his abilities unlike the rest of them. Getting a nod, the duo sighed softly. If Veda figured out how to maneuver the maze according to his will, there'd be no challenge to the game. Giving Veda's warnings to his companions, the trio returned to discussing their strategy. Sedynn wasn't given the ranking of a general just because he was a strong fire demon. His brain was working a mile a minute, his attention timing the sounds of the bats shifting the walls and the length of time between each shift. If the walls were incomplete, you could still pass through after all and that cut time out of parts of the equation altogether. Considering speed, Jedah was the fastest in running out of the three of them. Physical strength went to Chestra. That left Sedynn with cunning. Then again, Chestra was very deceptive seeing as when people looked at him all they saw was a fragile looking boy that was as sweet as could be. Boy would they be wrong. Though it hadn't been said, both Jedah and Veda had turned their attention towards that abandoned house on the lake since they'd split up and both knew that they'd felt someone watching them. Maybe Lymbo would actually come back outside.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:43 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"i'll run with you, i'm the better fighter of the two of us and my abilities aren't just limited to black holes and igniting the gasses in the air. Besides, Serenity's illusions would be useful in keeping the guys busy here." Desire nodded, smiling at him before shoving a thumb towards her sister. "she can create a few replicas to keep them guessing while you and I are going after the other one."
"well, i wouldn't call them illusions exactly. they're more like mimics or clones than they are illusions. i need an original to copy off of before i can create a false projection." Serenity sighed, holding a ring in one hand and making another one form up in her other that nearly matched it, save for the lack of a shadow as light passed right through it. "but what do you think, would that work with whatever you've got planned?" she asked, the image dropping as she put the ring back on her finger and set her hands behind her back.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:05 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxNodding slightly, the odd circle shrunk itself down and solidified onto a green stone he then extended to Desire. "I thought that'd be the case. Correction, the formulas were most leaning in that direction. In case of a distraction, set this on the ground with the green side carrying the blue circle upwards... Or you could reverse it to the dark grey half with the orange circle. Either will cause a distraction for Chestra and Jedah, but the blue circle is more preferable. Blue is Yato and orange is Rabo. They cause a lot of chaos, but Yato is more gentle than Rabo. Oh and the coin is to give to one of them as an offering, whichever you summon that is," Veda answered while setting the stone and a small gold coin in her hand. Glancing at Serenity, he flipped out a small rock in the shape of an arrowhead, the color that of a rainbow. "If Jedah doesn't reach you first and Chestra does, show this to him. He gets distracted easily though he'll nullify magic around him. If he doesn't take the bait, Veena will be released from the stone to help you with him albeit only temporarily. They're some of the elder kids who disappeared long before we showed up here. No one remembers them anymore, but I found them. Both of these stones were laced with the sense of your separate magics so no one will know I gave them to you." Seeing as both girls had his gifts to aid them, he readjusted his shirt a bit while entirely ignoring how the red dots flashed briefly.

xxxxx"Here's the gist of all three on the other team. Jedah's the fastest and safe ranges aren't possible. If you think he's got a long range as is, you'll be underestimating his range. I wouldn't suggest close range either. He'll catch you in what I like to call the Venus Flytrap. He won't kill you, but you won't be able to escape without causing serious damage to him. Desire, I'd suggest manipulating your black hole ability to your advantage so he won't be able to reach you. Serenity, you'll want to be flexible yet cunning should he be a runner and he gets to you. Don't get yourself caught in a corner or you're done for. Sedynn is a dangerous tactician and a formidable adversary in even play fights. By the time you think of something, he'll already have the entire fight planned out if he figures out your strengths and weaknesses. My suggestion is spontaneity with your full strength hidden until he becomes aggressive. Lastly, we have the youngest demon king ever to exist: Chestra. For such a long and lanky kid wearing a tiara, you don't - and I can't stress that enough - don't want him making physical contact with you. He so much as flicks you and you're gonna be out of the game. Don't think he's a ditz either 'cause it's just a front he wears in front of people. He's not slow by any means so expect the worst if you confront him. Magic isn't exactly going to help you with him so don't bother trying it," he informed the duo, a finger raising for each of the demons waiting on the other end of the maze. Actually, it appeared they were ready over there considering the green flame jumping out of that end of the maze. Motioning the girls to follow him into the maze. He added, "And Desire, at our first intersection, take the left path. That's about all I can really do for you two without breaking my word to Jedah. The rest is up to how well we play the game without the use of my abilities. Let me know when you're ready for me to send them the signal."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:21 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxNodding her thanks, Desire began spinning the rock he'd handed her in her hands a few times as she examined it. it seemed pretty normal to her save for the odd colorations, then again, she knew better than to judge things based on looks alone and if Veda said it would summon someone, she'd believe him. Glancing to the entrance to the maze, the blonde gave a grin as her clothes shifted to that of a blue tshirt, daisy duke shorts, a pair of knee high socks and sneakers.
xxxxx"thank you, for the help. um.... would my illusions work against your brother?" the red eyed twin asked, fidgeting with her necklace as her outfit shifted to match that of her sisters, her shirt the same red as her eyes. "you two don't get into too much trouble okay? save some of that for me" she hummed, following the duo towards the maze.
xxxxx"oh please, you've got all the trouble with you. don't worry, you'll have some fun, too," Desire hummed, giving her twin a peck on the cheek before she turned and nodded to Veda. "alright, i'll go left. go ahead and give them the signal."
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:11 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxStretching from the space within the wall, the jester-like demon flashed the girls a smile, his eyes flicking dangerously though the odd markings in them remained dim. "It's a good way to stall him for a bit," Veda hummed lightly before finally ceasing his little warm-up. Tapping the wall beside him, a set of reddish-brown eyes flicked open and the demon gently rubbed the chin of the bat as if he'd done so a million times before. His brother, of course, would feel it and be slightly annoyed later, but he enjoyed playing with the bats sent out for various reasons. "Based on formulas I've glanced over before he gave me restrictions, there's a more likely chance I'll encounter him before either of you though there's still a thirty-eight percent chance he'll end up running into Desiré first. Although I'm considered a wellspring of energy, I do have my limitations and those limitations have repercussions if not severe consequences to them. In short, all three will falter in my presence as they have no idea of how to outwit much less outmatch me without the fear of one of the stigmas being activated. Jedah's experienced all of them at least once whereas Chestra and Sedynn have only witnessed two that have traumatized plenty. They've talked strategy while I've solved formulas that no one else seems to comprehend. No matter how this game goes, at least one of the runners will come to a crossroad with me which only leaves the threat of one runner and the other at home base. Let the game be played just so and I'll have both runners trying to figure out how to get around me even though I'm limited to just physical limitations. I might've said Jedah was fastest, but that's only on their team."

xxxxxTaking a breath and standing up straight once more, he smiled timidly at the girls as the red dots flashed at them again. "There is one big problem to the make-up of their team I should also warn you two about. Chestra will more than likely be carrying the stone on his person which will require fast hands and feet. You're going to have to pickpocket him fast and run even faster without getting hit. It'll be much harder than you think considering all he really has to do is let you take the stone, follow you to home base and keep you from placing both stones on the pedestal. What makes that so bad is he'll have the opportunity to take both of you out and he isn't good at restraining himself much less understanding that girls are slightly more fragile than boys. N-no offense of course. We're just built differently," he added, his face heating up near the end. He could tell the girls were strong and could probably scrap with plenty of males, but Chestra was entirely different from other boys. He deserved his own gender and species if anything. "Good to hear you're both on board by the way. I'm sending the signal. Once the bats give a screech, the game's on." Flicking his wrist slightly once, a single playing card appeared in his hand with a red smudge already on the back. With a second flick, the card zipped up into the air and enlarged itself to show that it was the Joker card he'd used as a signal to the other team. Once the bats let out the screech, he was already making his way down the path in a light jog until he hit the first intersection to which he took off to the right.

xxxxxOn the opposite side of the maze, Jedah was already prepped to sprint off into the maze whereas Chestra and Sedynn stood side by side behind him while humming lightly in sync with each other. The dirt all around them that had contained their plan was no longer visible and though they understood going against Veda wasn't exactly foolproof, Sedynn was pretty confident in his plan. It should at least raise their percentage by approximately thirteen-point-six percent of winning albeit they were still below the fifty percentile. Chestra was pretty lucky though so it was possible they'd win some fubar way that was entirely unpredictable. Jedah hadn't been so certain it was entirely unpredictable, but he hadn't said anything so as to avoid a glare from Sedynn and the crying of Chestra pointing towards him being the bad guy. It was then that the bats let out a screech signaling the start of the game, Jedah already sprinting off as fast as his legs would carry him, his feet and hands digging into the dirt so he could make sharper turns.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:52 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxAt the sound of the bats' screaching, Desire took off running in the opposite direction of Veda, her feet digging into the ground slightly as she used pockets of air pressure to propel herself forwards faster. Pausing at an intersection, the blonde cocked her head to the side and grinned to herself as her ear shifted from looking human to draconic, listening for sounds around her only to dart to the left once more at the sound of feet on the trail found its way to her.

Back at the Maze's end, Serenity turned around and began setting up a rather grand-scale illusion for whomever came to visit her.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxDropping down from the sky in front of Desiré, Lymbo made a heavy wind counteract her own to stop her speed. Never so much as blinking, he slapped a hand over her mouth and hold up a sparking finger to her. "Don't. Whatever it is running through that purrty blonde head of yours, don't do it or I'll shock the holy hell outta you," he warned before glancing at the walls of bats around them. Ah. So they were playing this stupid game. How juvenile... And dangerous considering who was playing it. "I have a question for you and I don't have the luxury of time y'all do. You're the daughter of the big man after all, destroying people runs through your veins, so I figure you could answer such a question. And if you tell anyone I asked for advice from you, I will crush you... No pun intended." Ugh. The fact that his words were slurring together and it took him a minute or two to realize the pun behind the fact that he controlled gravity and stated he'd crush her didn't exactly make his threat sound real. Chestra would be rolling right now, Jedah and Sedynn trying to hold their laughter in. God, was he always this much of a joke?

xxxxxUnlike Desiré, Veda was zipping through walls yet to solidify via the movement of the bats. Once coming into contact with Jedah at the middle, he flashed his twin a smile though the other didn't return it. "So my calculations were correct. I've run into you first. I wonder, I wonder," he hummed playfully only to get a tisk in return. Cute. His brother was indeed at a loss for what to do now that he'd run into his brother. At seeing Veda's smile fade, his smirk finally showed itself. "Finally get it? There's a minimum of one person coming and going. If we fight, you'll trigger your own stigma and most likely devour me. If she reaches them first..." "Sedynn. So he thinks he can outsmart me, huh? You limited me to human attributes and no formulas, but that only points to formulas after the rule of my restrictions. Well played, Jedah, but not good enough. Should've clarified. There's always a loophole." Smacking a wall with his hand, the bats scattered briefly before splitting the duo apart, Jedah covering his ears at the sound his bats had picked up on. Once the bats were moving, his brother stunned briefly, Veda hopped over him like it was a game of leap frog before running that much faster. He had to reach them before Desiré. They'd left the duo with the greatest ability of working together as one could get back at their home base which meant there'd be that much more trouble in trying to retrieve the fire stone for her if she reached them before he did. He didn't think they'd play that dirty, Jedah was against playing dirty after all, but Sedynn had convinced him to do it. All he had to do was smack the walls every now and then to slow his progress as a distraction. Poor Jedah's ears would be ringing for hours after this game, but if he was playing dirty after limiting him to human feats, so would Veda.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxGlaring up at Lymbo the girl just let her shoulders slump since he obviously wasn't going to let her go. Pulling herself away enough to look at him, the blond put a hand on her hip and rose an eyebrow. "alright fine. who's the poor b*****d you want my help with?" she grumbled, tapping her foot slightly. This had better be over before the game got too out of hand. she didn't need her sister getting hurt.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items