Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:49 pm
Dantes_river
the third one isn't Gabriel... >x>

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"Don't even think about it, I'll have your head on a platter if you try." Grace snapped, frowning at Synestra as she continued using her staff to block. Letting out a low sigh, the brunette glanced over at the third of their group and shrugged lightly. "Syn, why can't you at least try and abide my rules like Orpheus does?" she asked, shoulders slumping slightly only to snort as the boy's question hit her ears. "You really are easily distracted, boy." she hummed, brushing her hair from her face as bright green eyes peered out at him.

Serenity gave a small chuckle as she watched the angel squirm. "heh, that's pretty good." she hummed, smiling softly as she turned to where Lymbo was fighting the brunette woman. "she keeps glancing at me from the corner of her eye whenever Lymbo pauses to talk at the other one..." she mumbled, wings ruffling up as her eyes went solid black again. "It's disturbing me"

"We rather expect it of him, but yes. He is." Jezabeth drawled, sword back in a defensive stance as Eurynome relaxed and put the scythe up on one shoulder. "Are you gonna sit around and chatter all day" "Or do you plan on fighting us already?" Adra grumbled, a fire ball the size of a small car coming down on the dark arch angel. The demon grinned, tattoos pulsing deeply as he already had another one half formed in each hand.

"No. Play with me." Desire giggled, that eerie smile spreading further until it looked like her jaw might fall off. "I want to play now." she hummed, putting her hands on the sides of the blade as the fire around her shot off to the man's arm, making him drop his blade and release her. Landing with that face splitting smile still there, the demoness brushed herself off and started walking over while humming lightly to herself. "Daddy would be so happy to have a new toy to play with... He gets so bored of just demons down there." she purred, skin seeming to crack and scale over as her hair turned platinum once more.
"Get back, damned fallen blood." the third called, a new sword forming in his hand and whipping out at the girl only for her to giggle as it barely scratched the scales on her skin.
"Chestra, while i'm playing with him, go on and crush him." the girl hummed, looking over her shoulder with draconic eyes.

Perem gave a frown as his new friend started outside without him, leaving him alone down in the hole. "No.... no no no no!" he frowned, scurrying after the boy and grabbing his shirt in one hand. "Don't go up there! The trickster is hiding us! If you go up there and reveal which hole we're in, they'll find me...." he frowned, more sand pulling back onto his cape from where the entrance was.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:47 am
Pure T0rture
Sedynn doesn't know the angels' faces yet, just names so he's guessing.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?

Giving the brunette a sharp glare, Synestra made a few quick swings of one of his swords so as to be missed by the fireball. "Why can't you obey me like Orpheus, Syn," he muttered in something of a mocking tone before sliding his swords in his sheaths. Putting up both hands to shoulder level, he pointed off into the field with a rather unhappy expression. It wasn't like he'd done anything against her wishes for the past week anyways and yet here she was comparing him to Orpheus. "Put it out, Sparky. I'm out. Keep the kid. I'm gonna go seal off that small vortex to Hell through that well over yonder." Taking a step away from the hole in the ground, Synestra's purple eyes just seemed to grow darker while his jaw clicked a couple times. "Nothing's ever good enough. I mean, I could've just tried removing his head instead of asking or even went after him after you said he could keep the damnable thing, but no... I'm done. I'm out of this one. You two get the honor of dealing this group of underage demons alone."

"Is that what everyone falls back on? Distracted? Hon, I think ya might wanna observe your opponents a little longer not to mention learn something about them. As Chestra has already said so lovingly: I was expecting a dragon, but all I got was a baby bird. It's not distractions, no, but lack of interest. You fail to interest me, I start getting bored and shut down. Doesn't mean I won't cave your chest in if you try bugging the brats I'm babysitting though," Lymbo retorted, his words starting to slur together. At noticing how the dark archangel seemed to be stepping out of the fight, all of his weaponry sheathed, he gave a slight smile. That was definitely interesting. It didn't seem like the one called Synestra liked being compared to this Orpheus fellow. No, it wasn't just that. What was that look in his eyes before he'd made sure Grace would only see his back? "Curious... He just totally ditched you two. Do y'all do that often? Why'd you even go there with him? For an arch so graceful, your tongue certainly lacks any sort of grace. Even I have more couth than that and I'll straight up tell ya, there's nothing that exists that terrifies me more than our little jester though a pissy Chestra is a close second. Better question is: if we're the kids -demonic ones to boot- then why were we the ones being mature and offering the solution of avoiding violence even after you injured one of us with no just cause?"

Clenching his jaw taut, Chestra reached forwards and gave the archangel a good shove while the opposite hand pulled the arch's sword towards himself. "There's no need for name-calling, dillhole," he stated cooly before a long dark shadow whacked Desiré in the stomach much harder than his restrained version of a smack, his eyes shifting to a solid bright red whilst that shadow exposed itself as his tail. "How about everyone settles down and puts their weapons down." Instead of coming out in an innocent and cheerful question, the small demon's very tone and demeanor became a dark, raspy growl that sounded like a suggestion laced with an unspoken threat only making itself known by the sudden shift in the air. What was a minor wave of nausea turned into the waves of a stormy sea against the side of a cliff which made Jedah and Lymbo briefly set a hand over their mouths, Nitanï firing off a second acidic ball at his angel opponent before crouching with his webbed hands set against the back of his head. "Please." And there was that innocence once again contradicting the air becoming heavier and more toxic, the plants around his feet wilting and drying out quickly.

"Get the lad to settle down. I'm gonna hurl if he keeps this up or gets any more irritable," the fish demon groaned as Jedah swung his wing-scythe at Orpheus' arm. Unfortunately for him, Chestra's foot met up with the blade with a very unhappy look directed towards him. What was with that boy? Was he honestly trying to avoid violence with those who'd initiated it? Landing on the ground, he gave a soft sigh. "As if he'll listen to anything besides what he wants to hear. We should've had one of the girls protect the boy in the hole rather than Sedynn. He's the only one who can calm him down other than letting him run his course."

Blowing a hair out of his face after getting tugged back by the shirt, Sedynn raised a brow at the boy. Did he really think they'd get in the hole and to him? That wasn't really his biggest concern. There were bigger issues at hand. "You'll be fine down here. It's him I'm worried about," the fire demon muttered whilst pointing upwards. Sighing softly, he pulled down the collar of his shirt a bit and let his skin shift to where several large claw marks made their permanent etchings visible. "You don't understand, Perem. Trust me when I say I need to either get up there or bring him down here as soon as possible. Chestra's a danger to not only us when mad, but to himself as well. As nice as seeing him tear these guys a new one like that demon king previously may be, I promised him to do everything I possibly could to keep him from getting pissy enough that he blanks out again. If he loses his control on his temper, it's going to become the proverbial act of survival of the fittest for both sides. He almost killed me once for trying to calm him down. I got lucky he realized he'd turned on me and shifted back to his innocent form. It was depressing watching him drop to his knees and start bawling afterwards, not to mention how he avoided touching anyone even in his usual glomps, but there isn't exactly any set manual of dealing with him when he snaps other than letting him take out his anger on anything that moves." And there was that flare-up that slipped through the fire demon's containment making several sparks slip past his lips followed by him coughing a bit. They really needed to stop choosing such a bad path for the area. Ugh. Letting a green flame engulf the duo, he let out a slow breath with several sparks continuing to slip out. "And now he's starting to kill the crops around him. Great jobs, bird brains. Not only are the angels being dicks, but Chestra was given the go ahead to let loose. The kid concaved part of a hellhound's chest by lightly poking him."

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:58 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"Syn I-" Grace started, shoulders slumping as he walked away. Glancing to the side when lymbo spoke, the brunette heaved a sigh and let her armor disappear, holding up a hand to Orpheus who glanced up and nodded, his sword dropping to his side once more. "As you are still young, I will cut you some slack for not knowing. This whole world has long been a war zone between angels and demons. Usually when demons come here, they intend harm on us or the humans, I'm seeing that wasn't the case here," she breathed, occasionally glancing after Synestra with a worried look on his face. Were this any other time, she would have gone rushing after him to talk, but as the leader of this expedition, she had to stay and negotiate. How mad was he?

Gagging, the twins turned to look at Chestra as Desire's smile faltered, her eyes returning to normal. "s-sorry, Ches...." she mumbled, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly. "I didn't mean to let things get so out of control...." she mumbled, biting her lip as she looked at him.

Whimpering slightly, Perem nodded at Sedynn's words and glanced up to the hole before back up at him. "Don't leave me here?" he asked, not liking the way the ceiling shook and faltered. He couldn't control that much earth at once. Surely it would cave in around him if they didn't stop the boy up above.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:16 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

Watching the darkest angel he'd ever seen march away, Lymbo seemed focused in on him for some time before finally shifting his gaze back towards the brunette. Good. She was back to a less hostile attire. "Cute, but good to see you can actually think on your own. It's not exactly that we're young that we don't know per say... Well it might be for a few of them. I can't exactly speak for the trio there much less the twins, but at least five of us don't exactly get out much though we've heard rumors about it. Shows how much I really cared about it, no? We aren't like the others though. We're, and boy do I hate myself for even using the word, special," the gravitational demon purred in a sluggish tone, his scythe vanishing from under his feet though he remained in a crouch on the ground. It was here that Chestra added, "Ed! We're special ed~." Rolling his eyes, Lymbo stood slightly and held up a fist to be sure that his companions had ceased their attacks. "He does that. Anyways, you're correct about the intent of the others and how we have pointed out and proven, a few times now, that we had no care for you guys or your precious humans. I just wanted to get them out of my domain so I wouldn't get bitched at and Chestra there wanted to play a game which made me choose an isolated place altogether. You have scouts don't you? Have them observe things before you try killing someone, demon or not. Take into account how we opted for an isolated place too. Observation is a very important skill to use in war. Besides, y'all would most likely struggle trying to kill Chestra alone. To put it nicely, and meta... Jedah." "Metaphorically." "Thank you. Metaphorically, he's devouring you and making himself stronger so you're kind of screwing yourselves over... So, do you mind apologizing to my little brother for your friend's attempt at his life?"

Smiling at Desire and Serenity, the petite demon king's eyes flicked over to a dark red. "It's alright. It only took a minor swat to get you back to normal," he responded while his tail vanished again. Turning his gaze back to Orpheus, his eyes closed though his smile remained. "Thank you, Mr. Orpheus. I really don't want to hurt you. I already break enough things as is on accident."

Sighing lightly, the fire demon finally nodded. "Fine. Stay close," he muttered before pulling himself out of the hole long enough to toss a small lava rock at Chestra. "Settle down. You're making me spark and my tunnel's starting to reach the unstable area." Letting his green fires shut off as the air settled back to what it once was, he let out a huff before lifting the boy up and setting him back on the surface then climbing up himself. "I kind of still have a hunk of metal in my shoulder also if any of you cares to recall. By the way, you angels should be ashamed for stealing from a kid."

"Stealing? You stooped so low as to drop to petty theft from a child?" Jedah, Nitani, Lymbo and Chestra asked in unison, a brow raised on each of them. "Would you mind putting your breastplate back on? I was looking at that," the familiar voice of Veda requested from beside Grace making the group, Sedynn included, jump slightly. "I thought you went back to the room." "As if I'd just go sit and brood and drive myself nuts in that room while you intermingled with possible allies and great connections. I was examining the things these guys were collecting. They're all of the things you guys used to play with when you played Headless Horseman and Maze Runner. Well anything that wasn't his was." "You were stealing toys from kids? That's so mean. " "And they call us the bad ones. What is wrong with you guys?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:28 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxNodding along as Lymbo explained to her their situation, the brunette found herself feeling more and more like an a**. Shoulders slumping even further as the demons scolded them for taking from children. "They're not toys! In the hands of humans, even the most rudimentary of demonic or even an angelic object becomes a time bomb waiting to be unleashed. If we leave them where humans can get their hands on them, they end up hurting themselves." she frowned, crossing her arms before glancing back to Veda and raising an eyebrow. "And just why were you studying my armor so intently?" she asked, curious.

"Allow me to help you with that, sparking one. I may not be the healer that Grace is, but it's only fair we assist you after doing such a wrong." Orpheus drawled, his sword returning to it's chain-like state so he could wrap it around his waist as a second belt. Opening his hands in as welcoming a manner as he could, the archangel tucked his wings up against his back and glanced to the boy still clinging to the fire user like a lifeline. "Although, your little friend there might not be too keen on following you..."

Ducking back behind his new friend when the arch angel looked at him, Perem gave a whine and seemed to scatter into the nonexistent wind, his body turning into the particles of sand that floated past the boys before hiding behind the winged brothers, tugging on Adramalech's jacket shyly. "don't trust them." he mumbled, pulling his cape tight around his body with his other hand.
"We have no choice, little one." Adra sighed, placing a calming hand on the boy's head and making sure his brothers were on either side of him. "However, I have to say that the one who walked off was the least trustworthy of the group."

Rubbing at a cut on her arm, Desire slowly inched her way back over to Lymbo, ignoring the look her sister gave her as she poked his arm. "That was pretty impressive what you were doing during the fight. Even if there wasn't much fighting involved." she mumbled, chewing on her lip as she tried to think of something else to add.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:43 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

"Craftsmanship of course," the jester muttered before tapping her on the back so her armor would pop back up. Nodding slightly, he tapped the same spot so her attire would return to its original non-armored set. Shifting his gaze towards where Perem was, Veda padded a little closer only to stop. No. He'd better not. "Smart boy. They were placed here for a purpose. Everything is. You're missing the bigger picture just like the humans you protect and the demons you fight. A pity really as it is such a beautiful thing." Tapping his foot on the ground, the hole closed up as if it hadn't been opened to begin with, the grass revived from the dead, the wound on Sedynn's shoulder spat out the tip of a spear and what angels had been offed by the group sat up with somewhat horrified expressions. Poor things must be traumatized after meeting with death.

"No longer necessary. Just an apology please," Chestra hummed while giving Veda his oh so cheerful smile of appreciation. The jester didn't really react to it though, his attention seeming to be on little Perem. Turning briefly to Perem and then back to Jedah's twin, he frowned slightly. Opening his mouth a bit, the other demon shook his head then started to wander around the field a bit. "That's Veda. He's pretty shy. I believe he says hello to you though." And there that huff from Sedynn was. He might've brought up the spear tip in his shoulder, but he didn't like getting help so having such aid irritated him.

"Don't you start up with the whole buddy-buddy shtick. And if I'm getting any medical aid, it's coming from my guys, not you," Sedynn grumbled while dusting himself off. Glancing at the revived angels, his arms exploded into flames as he tromped over to Adramalech and his brothers. "Chestra, get away from him already. I don't need you getting all nuts if they start picking at your temper again. It's a pain condensing and containing your presence as is." Nodding, the fair haired king ran over to Serenity and gave her a hug. "You've got a good sister, chickadee. It only took a light swat to get her to settle back down."

"Impressive when a who-y what's-it? Oh. That... Meh," Lymbo responded, that obvious sluggishness having returned with a vengeance. Catching something tossed at him by the little jester walking around aimlessly in the surrounding field, the fair haired demon turned to examining the little pendant before tossing it at the fish demon. "They're toys and trinkets. Thank you for getting that back though. Nitanï's sister got pissed 'cause Caleb tossed it through a portal. Too bad she's no longer around. At least he has solid proof she existed once now though. But yeah, besides Veda's comment on some bigger picture, we're not the ones you need to be talking to. Y'all gotta apologize to Sedynn. Then you need to go check on Mr. Sinister. You did compare him to Polly Prissy Pants there and you're lucky all he did was stomp off. That was such a d**k move on your part." "This is... Sis..." The fish demon held the pendant close to his chest as an expression of sorrow took up residence throughout his entire demeanor.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:45 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"I know... But he just gets on my nerves sometimes," Grace breathed, tugging on a piece of her hair as she stared at the ground. "Orpheus, take the others back to town, I will handle the rest," She breathed, smiling softly as he nodded and began gathering the angels to depart. Turning to the firey child, she smiled and went into a low curtsy, her six wings spreading out behind her as was the custom. "Forgive my subordinates for jumping to conclusions and attacking first, it was wrong of them, and wrong of myself as well for following their actions," she breathed, standing and smiling at the kids with bright green eyes.

"She's alright." Serenity shrugged, smiling at Chestra and hugging him back lightly. "Thank you, though, for stopping the fight before it got any worse." she hummed, holding his hand as she made a red diamond form in their joined hands in the shape of a king chess piece. "I hope we can continue to be friends even after you've established that you're not leaving." she hummed, brushing her hair over one shoulder before looking over to Jedah and raising a brow. "Jedah, you alright? You look upset!" she called, almost bouncing over to him.

Desire gave a small chuckle and shook her head at his question, ruffling his hair like an older demon might do to her. "Silly." she hummed, sticking her tongue out. "Shall we find another place to play our games since this area is full of angels? We could go to my house?" she offered, rocking on her heels as she watched the others curiously. That kid seemed so strange.

Poking his head out from behind Adramalech, Perem tilted his head and shook it when Sedynn spoke for the Jester boy, waving a hand at him before stepping over to the kid in question. "I don't like it when people speak in place of others. You looked like you had something to say to me, what was it?" he asked, smiling cheerfully at the older demon without any hint of fear. How could he know how dangerous his new friends really were?
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:19 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

"Just 'cause he can be irritating doesn't mean you should pull off a d**k move like compare him to a priss. That's about as bad as assuming Chestra's a girl 'cause he has a small body frame," Sedynn quipped, his arms crossed over his chest. Glancing at Lymbo, he gave a slight sniff. "Someone should be taking notes instead of being a hypocrite." At being given the apology, the curtsy kind of weirding him out, the fire demon extended a hand towards Grace. "Forgiven. Just don't jump to conclusions so quickly again. Don't do the curtsy thing with the wings either. It's just plain out weird."

Smiling at being given a hug in return, the demon king held up two fingers. "I always get my way whether through the art of intimidation, the skills of restraining multiple sides or simply giving others the puppy dog eyes. I'm quite manipulative if you think about it. And of course we can remain friends. I like having friends," he chuckled lightly before making a quick spin to face the female arch angel. Practically skipping over to Sedynn, his hand still holding the little red king chess piece set into his hand, just to hop on his back, he held up his victory sign to her. "He forgives you. God is very forgiving and so we can be too. You do know demons came from an angel God cast out of Heaven along with his followers for he wanted to be on equal terms with God, right? So in technicalities, we're the offspring of fallen angels. Sure, we have bad sides to us and get burned by holy artifacts, but we're not completely heartless. We can still follow His rules for He still loves us no matter the mistakes we made. It saddens Him, but he still loves us just as He loves the humans. We can forgive too." Glancing at Chestra's smile from where he rested his chin on the fire demon's shoulder, Sedynn gave him a somewhat sad smile. The boy was always trying to bring the good things to light even in a bad situation.

Glancing back at the voice calling his name, Jedah frowned and crossed his arms across his chest. "Of course I'm unhappy. Chestra almost snapped my wing with his foot... And Veda lied to me," he stated cooly, his gaze following Perem over towards his brother who'd paused his shuffling around to look up at the boy. At seeing Veda look up at him then back down at Perem, the youngest of the twins seemed to become a little timid about being approached. The boy didn't know the danger behind the jester and the jester didn't want him to know of it. "Is he oblivious? Does he truly mean to approach him?" Why was this even bothering him? His brother might actually make a friend without him intervening. Briefly dropping his head, he felt a little ashamed that he didn't exactly like his brother going out on his own. If he really made a friend by himself, his dependency on Jedah would come to a screeching halt and that would be a huge change in their lives unlike Jedah being taken under Belial's wing.

Stopping what he was doing when he heard a voice nearby, Veda turned towards it just to find Perem looking up at him. Blinking, his gaze shifted towards his brother to find he hadn't budged then shifted his gaze back down to the boy while he made a few small orbs form up in his hand so he could rotate them nervously. Speak? To the boy? He had much to say, but most wouldn't make much sense to the boy not to mention everyone else. "Hi," he finally said softly before rocking back on his heels and glancing a second time at his twin returning to his tank top and shorts. His suit was ruined by blood and tears after all. "Oh. Right. I saw this amongst the trinkets they were gathering and thought it'd go well with your belongings." Pulling an armband out shaped like a golden serpent with rubies for eyes from his pocket along with one bearing emerald eyes, he held them out to Perem with a light smile. "I'll leave it to you to figure out their abilities. It wouldn't be any fun if I told you."

Sighing heavily at Desiré's words, Lymbo started scratching the back of his head. What to do, what to do... He could always ditch all of them and make Jedah bring them back, but he'd probably piss them off if he did and they'd bug him that much more. Catching Veda's words, soft as they were, and the glint of the gold being hit by the sunlight from the corner of his eye, he slapped a hand to his forehead. "He did not steal something besides Nitanï's sister's necklace. Please tell me he didn't steal something for a kid he'd never even met before," he muttered whilst Jedah, Nitanï, Chestra and Sedynn all turned their gaze towards Veda, each of them having an eye twitch. He didn't... He wouldn't... "Oh my God." "He just undid Chestra's hard work of convincing them we weren't bad guys." "I can't believe this..." "They were going to get rid of all the toys anyways so I doubt it'll hurt if he makes use of them so long as it's not with ill intent." "A-agreed with Chestra... How... How did you get those things without them realizing you took them?" "Same way y'all never noticed I was examining her armor and kept Lymbo's scythe from hitting me." Feeling his eye twitch, Lymbo hurled his scythe at the jester only for it to stop in front of him. "You were close to hitting the boy. Are you sure you want to throw this so carelessly? If so, then catch." Tapping the scythe so it'd shift into a dual scythe, he tossed it back only for Lymbo to shift the pull on it. Fortunately enough, with how Veda had tossed it and the slight drag caused by the gravitational pull, it stopped short of the fair haired demon. "Brat... Yeah. We should head out. I'm not a people-person and it was too crowded with just us. Are we bringing the two brats over yonder? We can't exactly force Veda, but I'm not sure about the sand brat." "Perem Keedar," Sedynn and Veda corrected in unison, both giving a soft chuckle at how quickly they'd responded. This just got Lymbo to give them a slightly annoyed stare. This was why he hated interacting with others. Letting a bolt of lightning strike his altered scythe, it vanished as he stood up in his usual hunched over position.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:18 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxGrace gave a soft chuckle at Sedynn's comment about her curtsy and shook her head. "That is just the customary way one of my status us supposed to apologize in Heaven. Forgive me for seeming strange, nonetheless," she hummed, tucking her staff in the crook of her arm to relax some. Glancing to the smaller male that came over and started talking, she grinned more, her eyes softening. "He does indeed care for all his children, although, most demons don't seem to understand that. You're all quite smart, for being so young still." she hummed, tucking some hair behind an ear and fidgeting with the highest of three piercings in her cartilage.

"It would appear he does," Serenity smiled, watching the boy curiously. "Ah the innocence of little kids. How's your wing feel? And are the bruises from earlier gone now?" the red eyed demoness asked softly, a second chunk of ice forming in her hands as she glanced to Jedah's wings.

Tilting his head to the side, Perem took the objects in his hands and blinked slightly. "These were mother's. How did they end up in the church?" he mumbled, fidgeting slightly with the armbands before turning to the others when they started getting upset. Frowning slightly, the child's cape wrapped around him tightly, forming a barrier as the boys tossed a scythe back and forth. "You're as reckless as the angels with your weapons. " he frowned, eyes narrowing on Lymbo for a moment before slipping the red eyed snake on his arm, smiling when it adjusted to fit him properly. Glancing to the green eyed one, he slid that on his other arm and smiled more as it slid up his shoulder and clasped around his cape. "These are fun." he hummed, golden eyes bright.

Glancing to Veda, Grace's shoulders dropped and she smiled softly at him. "Please don't take anymore of the items we collect? If you can agree to leave this town alone, than so shall I. Alright?" she asked softly, before hearing Lymbo's question about the youngest in their group. "... please do take him with you. He's been on the streets for a little over a month now, since his father passed away. He'd be better off living with people like him, than in a town of humans." she mumbled, gaze drifting from the kids around her towards where Synestra had gone off to. Her diplomatic duties were almost over, she might be able to talk to him soon!

"Alright, we'll take care of him then. I'm sure father wouldn't mind another child around." Adra chimed, smiling at the boy and shoving his hands in his pockets. "Besides, he's got spirit. I like it." "Where are we going?" Eurynome asked, glancing to Lymbo and Desire, face blank. "We're gonna head to the house Father left Mother." Desire smiled at everyone, a portal opening on the other side of Lymbo.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:57 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

Scratching the back of his head, Sedynn glanced briefly at the slightly smaller boy on his back. "It's not really your fault so there's nothing for us to forgive you for, but... Mm... We're not like other demons. At least Lymbo, Jedah, Nitanï, Veda, Chestra and myself aren't like other demons," he attempted to explain, Chestra's smile fading a bit as he started petting the fire demon's head. How did he explain it to someone without exposing the tenth gate? "We'll take that compliment though considering we've only had each other to rely on. Parents weren't something we had so we didn't have any role models besides the older kids. The younger ones, like Chestra and myself, learned from the mistakes of the older kids and were taught simple manners; the words please and thank you. We just didn't have all of the bowing and curtsies. Our apologies consisted of a punch to the arm, the exception of physical contact being Chestra, and a sorry. Considering I was the one who got injured and it took a bit of time to settle down the scuffle between us, I'd say all three sides are lucky this knucklehead remained within the lesser stages of irritation." Patting Chestra on top of the head, the jagged claw marked scars on his neck showing themselves briefly as he turned his head to tap his head against the smaller boy's head, he smiled lightly. "If he'd've let himself get mad, we'd have a second demon king incident on our hands and I doubt I could stop him a second time. I barely got through the first one. Don't you get all depressed on me, Chestra. It was his fault for thinking he could push us around." "Yeah, but in my attempt to get him to stop, I lost my temper and barely missed making full contact with you. I would've cut through you like a hot knife through butter and shattered what bones remained intact." "True, and you did crack a few just by skimming me like you did, but it was my choice to approach you during your rampage like I did. It was a bad play on my part in a way, but you'd've regretted killing more than just the demon king of the sky if I hadn't've intervened. Let's just say I took one for the team and can say I lived to tell the tale."

"Sadly, it'll only last until Veda loses control again. I just hope the boy doesn't wind up a target of his if he starts erasing things," Jedah muttered, his wings twitching slightly behind him. At hearing the questions, he glanced back at Serenity and pulled his wings back in close. "I'll have to use my bat form to get to higher places for a bit. As for the bruises, they stopped hurting so I guess they're gone. Unlike the morons around us, I'm not gonna lift my shirt to see if they're still there." Crossing his arms over his chest, his gaze focused back on the boy now in the middle of Lymbo's attempted temper tantrum. That boy was just so stupid when it came to emotions.

"You're fine. And he is pretty reckless. If that'd hit me," Veda responded softly, his hand twitching slightly at his side. Leaving the remainder of his sentence unspoken, he gave a dismissive wave at Grace's request not to take anything else from their stash. Crouching down to the boy's level, he gave him a shy smile and hesitantly held a hand out to him. "Would you like to walk at my side? I've only ever been this close to Jedah before."

Feeling his face twitch into a grimace, the gravitational demon began scratching at his neck. Ugh. She'd asked them to take the brat with them? Really? "What part of we deliberately chose to avoid humans is so hard to understand," he grumbled to himself before hearing Adramalech speak. Inwardly perking up quite a bit, he jutted his thumb out at Perem. "Good to hear ya like 'im so much. He's your responsibility. I want no part of it. I've put more effort into the past few hours than I've put into anything so I think I'm in the clear on activity for the next century or two. Actually, take responsibility for all of 'em 'cause y'all are tiresome." Dropping his hand back down to where it was loosely hanging by his side, he gave a long yawn before his hair grew out some and his eyes returned to their forest green hinted with a sky blue. "Onwards. I need a nap..."

"Ya always need a nap, laddie. I think you've slept long enough for all of us for at least four centuries." Finding that although Lymbo had called for the group to move onwards, he wasn't moving, Nitanï gave a heavy sigh before moving over to him and crouching down slightly. "C'mon, ya lazy bum. Ya really ain't used to physical activity, are ya? I wonder how many muscles ya pulled." Getting a second audible yawn, the fish demon sighed heavily only to nod slightly at Jedah for sending his bats to push Lymbo over onto his back just so he could pick him up. Once against Nitanï's back, the gravitational demon's eyes closed as if he were indeed falling asleep. "Just a short nap then..." "He's such a bum. Sorry he's being such a butthead with the laziness, lass. We still can't figure out what his issue is." Veda, however, shook his head silently to himself. Why he did it was uncertain, but he'd done it anyways.

Returning from where he'd gone off, Synestra shifted his gaze around the area before pausing on Veda. Orpheus and the others were gone, but Grace remained with the demonic teens. Even worse, what damage that'd been done was no longer there and that jester hadn't been there before. No. He'd been there the whole time. "The jester digging through the... He was here the whole time... How did we overlook him," he murmured softly to himself, his gaze quickly turning to Jedah shooting him a glare. Right. He was a bat demon so he just heard him. Oh well. He couldn't just let it fade away with the rest of their little ragtag group. Argh! That meant he'd have to talk to Grace after acting like he was in the wrong. God, this was so childish, but she was being so... Frustrating! "I will cut your head off and mount it on a pike if you even think of moving towards my brother. You've been warned." "Jedah, stop it... I can defend myself. Besides, if you get hurt in a different manner, you're just gonna make things worse." "What happened to the gravity manipulator?" "He's a sloth. Ironically, Lym even made the sin of sloth reject him, said he didn't need someone lazier than him. He's officially in a Coma of Disinterest. We called it the Coma of Disinterest a little while back 'cause his only response was a very slurred uninterested. It happens when he gets bored of something. Yeah, he picked up his pace for a second there, but after about the third swing, he was sliding back into this stage where he won't even move on his own. Would've been a hoot if he'd started slipping into this when he was playin' with yer lass... Er... That sounds bad, but... Yeah. I can't save that sentence." "Coma of Disinterest? Oh God. Stop. Stop. Just stop. Whoever gave this floundering fish permission to talk, please take it away from him. " "Sorry, laddie. That'd be the succubi twins' fault for me verbally assaultin' your ears." "Just shut up and step through the portal before ya dig an even bigger hole for us. Veda, Perem, come. We're leaving."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:07 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxGrace gave a small pout at Sedynn's explanation of their lives, her shoulders slumping at the realization that many of these children had grown up with out ever having proper parents. "the fact that you kids have managed this well without much adult supervision is impressive, but i'm sorry you had to live that way. You two seem as close as brothers can be, though, so I'm glad in that respect." lancing off to the side when she felt a demonic portal, she grinned more. "Looks like your friends are heading off, best join them." she urged, pointing them towards Desire with a smile.

Letting the ice in her hands melt away, the blonde smiled at him and nodded, glancing up at the two boys once more. Best keep an eye on things for the moment, just in case. "If you start hurting more, let me know." she murmured, placing a hand on Jedah's shoulder before she went over to stand beside her sister.

Glancing at the hand held out to him, Perem smiled softly and took it, only to stiffen when Lymbo flopped over onto Nitani. Golden eyes shifting to a nearly white-blue as he turned, the little boy's head tilted strangely and he grinned. Rather than say anything, the child just started towards the portal, as if he didn't want the angels to see the sudden change in him. As he passed the water demon, he grabbed hold of his shirt and tugged him with, chewing on his cheek.

Adra and his brothers just seemed to smile at Lymbo's quick acceptance of their offer, entering the portal before anyone else had said something. On the other side, they found themselves in the middle of a large ballroom turned gymnasium, the scene looked like a cross between a military training course and a gymnastics center, only with more weapons. "Well, they certainly know how to have fun."

As the last few demons stepped through the portal, Grace finally made her way over to Synestra, looking something like a scolded dog with the way she kept her head down. "... Syn, I-I'm... I'm sorry." she breathed, reaching out to take his hand as she chewed on her lip. "I didn't mean to say that. I was just frustrated because of that kid and instead of dealing with it I took it out on you...." she mumbled, the hand holding her staff tightening until her knuckles looked like they were going to pop out of her skin.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:31 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

Nodding quickly, Sedynn ran through the portal with Chestra waving their farewells behind them. Once they'd reached the ballroom-turned-gymnasium, he stopped with a sudden shift from tactical genius to grossed out teen in the blink of an eye. "Ballroom." "No! Not another one. We have two left feet." Sighing heavily, the demon general glanced at his king for a moment before shaking his head. "Cute. No, I just got a serious case of déjà vu stepping in here with you on my back. There was that assassin in ours 'cause we'd made a crappier version of this and were going to play war with each other to escape the other guy's advisors. Remember that?" "Yep. You exploded into flames then too. They're still trying to fix all the damage your fire did in there to protect us."

Having his bats tear down the portal after he stepped through, Jedah's focus shifted over his surroundings before settling on Perem's hand in his brother's hand. Why was this still bugging him?! It was a good thing he was making a friend and yet his insides were twisting and churning like something wasn't sitting well with the whole situation. "I'll let you know... Nitanï, drop him. He's not going to be a jackass and just zonk out after a few hours of activity," Jedah responded softly at first before catching the back of Lymbo's collar just to pull the fish demon and him back towards the bat demon. It then turned into slapping Lymbo upside the head making him twitch slightly with an unintelligible grumble. "Wake up, you sorry piece of crap. You can't sleep whenever you feel it's convenient for you. As the second oldest out of those of us from our home gate, take some kind of responsibility and follow through on spending your day with this girl. Girly, you wanna try getting him active again?"

Not bothering to say anything about what Perem was doing, Veda remained beside him with his hand gently holding the slightly smaller one that belonged to the boy. And there was Lymbo twitching in his sleep again. "Don't drag me back like that, you stupid bat! I've got him just fine. He's not going to get up just 'cause you're trying to hold him to your standards of being prim and proper. Even I don't want to be held to your standards and I mostly go with the flow," Nitanï snapped at Jedah before marching over to a wall and carefully setting Lymbo down. Brushing his snow white hair from his face, he only just noticed something; Lymbo's rain cloud over him was still there and now both of them were wet. "s**t. I'm sorry for all the water. Lym, ya need to shut off your little rain cloud. It's kinda leaving a trail of water behind me." Lymbo mumbled something in a very slurred mannerism making all of the boys, minus Veda, show confusion on.

"He said to stay still then. There. I dispersed the cloud. You can absorb all the water left behind now since you need it," Veda finally stated after letting a small red circle form up in front of his hand and shatter the cloud like a rock breaking through a windowpane. "You're so weird being able to understand that." This got a half-shrug from Veda, before he couched down beside Lymbo and briefly tapped his finger against the boy's forehead. Chestra had hopped down off of Sedynn's back and crouched down beside Veda as if seeing what he did to him. After several long seconds of him simply slouched against the wall, Chestra tipped his head slightly. "You can have some fun times messing with him when he's like this. He won't remember anything he's said in this state if you can get him to talk as far as I can tell. He once told me about this large Tasmanian devil tearing up people and places with such a ferocity that it was like watching a tornado at work. I still don't know what he was talking about." "It was something our little naga fortune teller was discussing with him a year before our departure from the gate." "That's pretty cool I guess. How do you know?" That just got a soft, silent smile in return. "Friends say I'm stupid and I'm out of my mind, but without you, girl, I'd be bored all the time. No, I don't really care for the same conversation. Got everything I need and I'd rather be chasin', chasin'... You make me crazy, but I..." The random hum, softly slurred words wound up with Veda snickering into his knees, Chestra to fall over laughing and Jedah, Nitanï and Sedynn to raise a brow.

"Since when does Lymbo sing?" "Since when does someone driving him crazy get the word but to follow said statement?" "I think that might be directed towards Desire. If you follow the words, he says that without this girl, he'd be bored all the time. This is the most active I've seen him since we were like eight and she was the one who stirred up all of this activity," Nitanï muttered softly. "He did say she was kinda driving him bonkers with the things she was doing back home." Shaking off the oddity of Lymbo's sleep slurs, Sedynn nodded slightly and crossed his arms over his chest. "You ladies definitely know how to keep things interesting. So do we keep trying to wake the sloth or let him sleep whilst we do something else," he questioned as he shifted his gaze towards Adramalech and his brothers. They were seriously too quiet for their own good. If anything, he wish they'd start talking just to break the cycle of the chatter being mostly just those from the tenth gate. Snapping his fingers, Chestra rolled backwards to get back onto his feet just to run back over to Sedynn and hop on his back. The duo were indeed inseparable and the mere feet they'd been apart was apparently getting to Sedynn seeing as he was now petting Chestra on top of the head. That quickly turned into him fixing the little crown he was wearing before smiling as innocently as a child at him and getting the smile mirrored back at him.

At having Grace approach him, Synestra had swiftly averted his gaze to keep up the facade of anger and frustration. Then the apology came, her hand making contact with his own making a very faint, unnoticeable shudder run down his spine. He'd swear he could never stay mad at her over anything. Irritated and frustrated, yes, but never mad. "I'm over it already. There's a bigger concern already crossing my mind," he responded coolly before carefully prying her hand loose from her staff. "First off, you'll need the circulation in your hands so loosen the grip up a bit. Secondly, that jester has my Agent Orange acting up. As soon as I saw him, it clicked in my head; I saw him digging through that stuff. Somehow, in some really weird way, he snuck past us to look at all the things we gathered. We never noticed him. Then, we never noticed him looking at your armor until he spoke up. Worse off, he has practically no sense of presence unless he seems to want you to know he's there and then there starts this eeriness around him and then you're so tense your muscles are starting to hurt. I'm feeling it now that he's gone. Should've kept him here, sent for Gabe and ask his opinion on it. That frigging bat demon that called him his brother would've definitely had an issue with it, but it's bugging me you let him leave so casually."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:33 pm
Dantes_river
shhh i never forgot anyone at all. shhh.

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxDesire gave a chuckle at Chestra's exclamation about left feet, her tail flicking side to side like a cat's. "Oh come on, this'll be fun~" she hummed, tilting her head back to look at them while she walked over to the crow brothers and began shoving them apart in an irritated manner. " you boys need to stop being so clingy to one another. I know you'e brothers, but what's the point in being with us if all you're going to do is huddle in a corner and discuss Featherbutt's newest tattoos?" she grumbled, ignoring the way Eurynome was looking at her as she heard Jedah call for her to come wake up Lymbo. Bouncing over, the blonde skidded to a stop and tilted her head at his mumbled words, grinning at first only to flush when he began singing in his sleep. Turning on her heel, she was about to hide herself up in the rafters when she noticed the little newcomer still staring at Lymbo. "What're you up to, little one?" she mumbled, kneeling beside him.

Ignoring the blonde beside him and the bigger kids crouching around, Perem's hand slid out of Veda's as they got closer to Lymbo, his mouth cracking open just the slightest. He could feel the dream energy radiating off the teen in waves, and oh it smelled so good to a half starved dream demon. Licking his lips, the boy began absorbing what dreams he could off the sleeping figure, a blue grey mist floating from the gate guardian into his mouth.

"What in daddy's realm is he doing?" Serenity mumbled, staring curiously at the littlest member of their group. She'd never seen something so odd. Even Veda's personality switch earlier didn't bother her as much as watching whatever this kid was doing. Tugging her twin further away from the kid, she began looking him over for a moment before frowning at the way he stared so blankly at Lymbo, as if seeing past him into another world. His body even seemed to react in the same way that Lymbo's did with little twitches.

"Whatever he's doing, it better be harmless...." Desire frowned, glancing over to Lymbo again and grabbing his hand to shake him awake. Maybe that would fix everything.

Walking over, Adra scooped the little dream demon into his arms, snapping the child out of it and causing him to curl into him like he were trying to disappear. "Hey, what was that? It was kind of cool, really." "I didn't mean to.... I - I was just... so hungry...."

-----

Grace gave a sigh and nodded, relaxing her hand on her staff as she looked up at Synestra, smiling slightly before his words sunk in more. "he... wait, you're sure of that? Oh... maybe we should tell Gabe, even if we don't have the boy here anymore." she frowned, feeling like an idiot now since she'd let the children leave. "There might still be traces of that portal they made, he could open it, couldn't he? Or one of the others..." she mumbled, trying to make up for her mistake. "How could i not have seen it...?"
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:01 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

"The course here? Absolutely. Dancing? Not so much. We can't dance to save our lives... That we know. Never attempted it. Never really had music before. Chestra spoke in hums, the girls hummed random things to chase off nightmares, but not much of anything else," Sedynn muttered to the comment about being in the ballroom being fun. At seeing her split apart the actual siblings in the room, he stepped away from her and Chestra slightly gripped him a little tighter. "She's gonna split us up like she did them, Dynn-Dynn." "Blow her up if she attempts it."

"Drama queens. This is how we get those feeling like outcasts. It wasn't hurting Lymbo and, ironically, it's a good thing y'all dragged him here 'cause the amount of time he spends sleeping is actually quite useful in this case," Veda sighed only to stand up and start off towards a corner of the room where he could sit. Once settled in, he began writing on the floor with his finger though nothing could be seen. Great. Because they didn't know, probably didn't even understand, the boy was trying to hide and he was back to sitting alone in the corner. Last time he'd attempted to join in, he almost let the Lino Doue take over after all. He couldn't look them in the eye after that for a while at least. Seeing his brother back to distancing himself, Jedah gave a soft sigh before glancing at Lymbo's hand twitching slightly in Desire's hand. Shortly after, his eyes slowly opened and drifted sluggishly at those around him.

"Damn... 'S'not a dream. Night," Lymbo slurred only to flop over onto his side with his eyes shutting once more. It was apparent that he hadn't noticed his hand in Desire's whatsoever. Unfortunately for him, she shook him again making his eyes open again followed by a childish, "No. Let me go back to sleep already." That got a snort from all of the boys from the hidden gate. "If you told me he could whine and complain like a child about being kept awake, had I not been here of course, I'd've never believed it. It seems so weird, him being active and getting a tone to his voice." "I haven't heard him express himself like this in a while. Huzzah. My sister would've been so thrilled to see this again."

-----

Synestra nodded at the woman before briefly touching the hilt of one of his swords and tightening his grip on it. "Am I sure? I've never been more sure about anything in my life. I can reopen it so long as it stays here, but this isn't some normal demonic clown. As far as we know, he could shift the paths these portals take or could possibly erase them entirely. I'm calling for Gabriel's thoughts on this 'cause this is beyond just us," he responded, a brief sense of not wanting to call on him passing through him. Shaking it off, he removed his bow and an arrow from his quiver then directed it towards the sky on the horizon just as a note popped up and tied itself to the arrow. "Not sure how we missed it which is why it bugs me. He's probably gonna be annoyed at my fast message, but he can get over it. I'm not leaving this area so I can keep an eye on the portal." And with that, the arrow whizzed off into the sky just to vanish a few yards away, his bow being returned to his back. Now it was just the waiting game.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:27 am
Dantes_river
so, have you ever had headaches where you were able to predict the day before that you'd get them? like you just get this overall feeling of dread and absolute nastiness that tells you "yeah, tomorrow is gonna suck." and then you end up with a migraine the next day?

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"we know better than to try splitting up you two. You rely on eachother for mental support as well as emotional, where as those guys just feel like extra wheels. She broke them up in hopes that maybe the two quiet ones would talk more." Serenity murmured brushing her hair from her face. "as to dancing, if you ever want to try it, we could show you." she hummed, rocking on her heels as she glanced back towards her sister. She was such a worry wart.

Glancing up when lymbo spoke, Adramalech grinned and looked at the others. "Clearly it's not harming anyone, so let the kid go at it. It seems pretty harmless, anyways." he murmured, patting little Perem on his back to calm him down. "Go on, it's alright." he murmured, wings shuffling behind him awkwardly as the child walked back over to the sleepy demon and began sapping dream energy off him.

"ugh, fine, ya whiny p***k, but i'm only letting you sleep through one game and then i'm coming back over to wake your a** up!" Desire snapped, standing to kick the white haired demon in the shin before scuttling off with her arms crossed. Glancing around for a moment, she gave a low grumble and waked over to a spherical shape settled in one corner, opening it and sitting inside as a black hole opened next to her.

"someone's throwing a tantrum...." Eurynome chuckled, glancing at the gymnasium for a moment before glancing to Serenity. "Am I to assume this thing has a repair spell on it?" "yep, so go ahead and let loose a little, it'll just patch itself right back up." "That's just what I wanted to hear." the crow demon grinned, swinging his leg at one of the attack dummies set up, only for it to be knocked halfway across the room in little pieces. Grinning when another formed up in the old one's place, he glanced over at Chestra and nodded to the large structure. "you should probably do this to your set up, it might be fun." he chuckled, blinking as Serenity split the center beam of the whole set in half with barely a finger. "... where the ******** did that come from? you never give off that much power, even when you're right beside your sister." "it's a secret~"

-----

Nodding her agreement, Grace let out a sigh and tucked some hair behind her ear before looking back at Synestra. ".... You didn't get hurt during the fight, did you? And what about sealing up that portal, did anything happen then?" she asked, ready to heal him at a moment's notice. She couldn't leave one of her best friends hurt after all.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items