ghoullia
LunarZodiac
ghoullia
LunarZodiac

i will do any of these with you:
avengers
lycan/vampire
campus/school

wanna do the avengers? what gender and did you have a particular idea?

sounds good and i don't really have a preference. zero ideas although i do have a few pairings in mind.
- steve rogers x canon/oc
- thor x canon/oc
- banner x canon/oc
i have played as cap before, i'm not very experienced with thor, and i have never played as banner. also i'm capable of playing oc's.

hm, Cap i suppose.... And a can play Thor or Cap. with better confidence then banner if I'm playing the male or we double

i'm all for doubling! you play thor and i play cap, each of us playing an oc? and i just had an idea. it's kinda loose so bear with me. after the events that occured in age of ultron, the avengers decide to take a little vacation. tony goes away with pepper, clint spends time with the family, natasha travels, and steve and thor decide to go on a camping trip and that's how they can encounter our oc's. they can be best friends or something. sound sorta ok so far?

Alright Thor and Cap. camping sounds good, sounds good. um best friends also sounds good... where do you wanna rp? i can start it if you'd like ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:16 pm
LunarZodiac
ghoullia
LunarZodiac
ghoullia
LunarZodiac

sounds good and i don't really have a preference. zero ideas although i do have a few pairings in mind.
- thor x canon/oc
- banner x canon/oc
i have played as cap before, i'm not very experienced with thor, and i have never played as banner. also i'm capable of playing oc's.

hm, Cap i suppose.... And a can play Thor or Cap. with better confidence then banner if I'm playing the male or we double

i'm all for doubling! you play thor and i play cap, each of us playing an oc? and i just had an idea. it's kinda loose so bear with me. after the events that occured in age of ultron, the avengers decide to take a little vacation. tony goes away with pepper, clint spends time with the family, natasha travels, and steve and thor decide to go on a camping trip and that's how they can encounter our oc's. they can be best friends or something. sound sorta ok so far?

Alright Thor and Cap. camping sounds good, sounds good. um best friends also sounds good... where do you wanna rp? i can start it if you'd like ^^

aww yeeee. i was thinking about having our oc's car break down on the way to the camping grounds. then maybe cap and thor can be driving by and see them and offer them a ride? or something like that idk.
but yeah you can start ^^ i'll go ahead and create the topic in the guild, probably get my posts up by tonight after I finish my homework and all c:

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:18 pm
ghoullia
LunarZodiac
ghoullia
LunarZodiac
ghoullia
LunarZodiac

- thor x canon/oc
- banner x canon/oc

aww yeeee. i was thinking about having our oc's car break down on the way to the camping grounds. then maybe cap and thor can be driving by and see them and offer them a ride? or something like that idk.
but yeah you can start ^^ i'll go ahead and create the topic in the guild, probably get my posts up by tonight after I finish my homework and all c:

twisted twisted blaugh 3nodding muahahaha....*clears throat* yes...yes, sounds perrrrfect ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:49 pm
LunarZodiac
A True Killjoy
LunarZodiac
campus/school
batman

I'd do one of those two with you, but I'd perfer girl for either or, but I do play both genders, and do any sexuality ;p but alas I also have ideas, and I have mine organized so it's easier to choose lol ;p

Quote:
Girl roles I'd play ::
Celebrity's daughter x non-famous guy

Guy roles I'd play ::
Gamer x Popular
Racer x Fan
Skater x Dancer

Whatever role I play ::
Singer x non-fan/fan
Step-siblings

hmmm, okay so you prefer female role would you like to combine some? like a batman esc rp and something from the above is their roles or scenery, that or perhaps something else, the above are what I'm interested list wise ( sorry I'm not helpful, i just got off work and mind has been running on empty for many hours burning_eyes )

I can't beileve I never saw this. I hope you still wanna roleplay with me.
Anyways, we could a batman rp still, or just do a completely different idea. I mean it's been like ages this post was made haha. I do have a search thread, and it has more ideas in there

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:21 pm
A True Killjoy
LunarZodiac
A True Killjoy
LunarZodiac
campus/school
batman

I'd do one of those two with you, but I'd perfer girl for either or, but I do play both genders, and do any sexuality ;p but alas I also have ideas, and I have mine organized so it's easier to choose lol ;p

Quote:
Girl roles I'd play ::
Celebrity's daughter x non-famous guy

Guy roles I'd play ::
Gamer x Popular
Racer x Fan
Skater x Dancer

Whatever role I play ::
Singer x non-fan/fan
Step-siblings

hmmm, okay so you prefer female role would you like to combine some? like a batman esc rp and something from the above is their roles or scenery, that or perhaps something else, the above are what I'm interested list wise ( sorry I'm not helpful, i just got off work and mind has been running on empty for many hours burning_eyes )

I can't beileve I never saw this. I hope you still wanna roleplay with me.
Anyways, we could a batman rp still, or just do a completely different idea. I mean it's been like ages this post was made haha. I do have a search thread, and it has more ideas in there

Yay you're alive...and still wanna rp?! woot, you're fine...the batman idea is still fine  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:46 pm
LunarZodiac

Haha alright
So the batman idea, I was kind of thinking more like the show Gotham, but I mean we can do whatever haha

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:49 pm
A True Killjoy
LunarZodiac

Haha alright
So the batman idea, I was kind of thinking more like the show Gotham, but I mean we can do whatever haha

I haven't seen it but its batman so. . . how hard could that be?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:01 pm
LunarZodiac

Well Gotham is when Bruce/Batman is a child haha, that's the only difference. And most of the characters (cat-woman, poison Ivy,) in batman are children. But I have a daughter of the Riddler/Edward Nygma already made haha sweatdrop Unless you wanna do a yuri or play female sweatdrop

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:05 pm
A True Killjoy
LunarZodiac

Well Gotham is when Bruce/Batman is a child haha, that's the only difference. And most of the characters (cat-woman, poison Ivy,) in batman are children. But I have a daughter of the Riddler/Edward Nygma already made haha sweatdrop Unless you wanna do a yuri or play female sweatdrop
I can be your batman i don't mind  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 pm
LunarZodiac

Haha alright then
I can make the fourm, but do you wanna make first post in it or should I

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LunarZodiac