Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Watching over You (Stalking Lyeisander) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you want?
  Angel?
  Demon?
  Nephilim?
  Human?
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:27 am
User Image
..::Nixis Nova::..
Mood: Content Location: Bar Currently: Chatting

Nix graciously nodded his head at the dark haired male. It was good he hadn't lied about it; he'd have called him out on it. "And yeah, you do," he grinned but didn't add anymore. Cyane really looked sick, no rather repulsed, at his dance partner feeling him all over. Horrible, naughty thoughts on how to fix that entered his mind but he brushed them away. He didn't want to sex up Cyane like that.

Sighing he sipped his water and laughed as Cyane spit all his up at Nix's ego trip. But it really wasn't that far off. Anyone who had good enough sex and orgasmed so well that they couldn't walk had obviously just had mind blowing sex. Which he'd just had with that sexy little number over there. For good reasons mind you. (He was smiling and looking a bit dazed but not from any drugs!)

"Huh? What?!" Nixis gasped and would have spit his drink if he'd managed to take one. "What blasphemous s**t is that? You've never got over a 5?! s**t!" He gawked at Cyane. "Now I just might have to have sex with you just to prove a point!" He laughed loudly shaking his head, red hair flying around a bit. Wrinkling his nose he hand combed it back into rights. "But seriously, I'd ruin you if I did that...."

So Cyane wanted to meet his lay? Huh? Blinking a bit he looked back at the guy and then to Cyane. "Uh, I didn't think it would be polite. I told him you were a friend and all but I didn't want to seem like I was flaunting or anything..." It was odd that he'd be okay with having another guy's man be brought up to him. Nix didn't take Cyane to be the kind to be prejudice but he'd turned down gay sex so he didn't want to assume too much about it.

"But whatever, I thought--" then his phone signaled he had a text message. "Hm," he pulled it out to check it. This was his 'play' phone not his 'work' phone so it could have waited but just in case it was important or Gabe he checked it. It was in fact his just ******** friend on the other side of the bar. Grinning he text back that it was indeed his phone number, then turned and hit send winking at the guy. Turning back he smiled at Cyane. "I did give him my number though," he then grabbed a napkin and pen to scribble something for him.

"There. Now you have it too... For different reasons but still," he gave a teasing smirk,"if you give me a booty-call I may come~" Of course it was all good fun yet he was half lying. "I don't do one night stands either so I'll tell you a little secret," he leaned closer looking serious. "If it's just a bit of affection someone is looking for I don't mind giving it out for free until they can find a permanent replacement." It was one good way he could put to use his man whoring ways without feeling like a whore.

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:16 am
User Image

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌ Cyane Michaelis ▌█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃

Mood: Playful | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|

He shook his head and Nixis' words. "Not a 5. They don't really satisfy me to be precise." sighed Cyane as he gave a light chuckle, sipping the rest of his drink. He froze for a moment before laughing along. "Oh no, I don't want to disappoint you if I'm still unsatisfied after you sex'd me up~!" he joked. But then again it had caught Cyane's interest, a man wouldn't boast about his skills if he's not entirely confident about it. He shook his head as he shuddered a little at the thought. Nope, he's not going to test it out on him.

"Ouch, so I'm just a friend? Not your date, whatsoever? Oh dear, what will I ever do~!" joked the male as he looked over towards the guy Nixis had screwed earlier. Looks like it's just another one night stand for Nixis. Cyane had initially thought that they might hook up or something like that. That guy seemed pretty interesting and he seems to be pretty interested in his fellow companion, Nixis. Oh my, all the more Cyane wants to tease the other person. What kind of reaction would he get from the guy with piercings? A malicious grin formed on Cyane's face as he turned towards Nixis, tugging on his shirt to pulling him a little closer, they weren't kissing whatsoever but at the other person's point of view, it would seem as if they were. "Excuse me, I had the sudden urge to tease that sex buddy of yours, he seems interested in you." Cyane said, letting go of Nixis' clothes, straightening up before turning back towards the bar counter. Hopefully that guy wouldn't sock Cyane in the face. Hopefully.

"Hm?" he shifted his gaze towards the small piece of napkin and smiled before keeping it into his pocket, "I guess this whole 'kidnapping' ordeal paid off, didn't it? I wasn't expecting that you'd want to keep in touch after this." he shrugged, grinning slightly as he answered, pouring the tiny melted ice cubes into his mouth. Cyane had decided to lean a little closer to listen on his secret. What is he going to say? That he's a stripper? Oh, that would be such a huge plot twist. He was starting to drift off into his own world of imagination but soon got pulled back into the harsh reality. "Oh, I thought you were going to tell me you're secretly a stripper." sighed the raven haired male as he leaned towards the counter. "Well, that guy over there could use some of your love." he gestured towards the guy as he spoke, a little startled at that guy's facial expression but soon grinned maliciously as he realised it was jealousy. Ah, right. He saw that 'kiss' didn't he?

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PUMMMY

Trash

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image
Mood: Playful Location: Bar Currently: Teasing

Damn this boy really needed lessons in how to find a good lay! It was disappointing really. "Eh, nah then I'd just have to keep trying. It's not very fair if one person gets off but not the other. That's not mutual sex, just casual." he smiled. Very rarely did Nix ever find a partner he couldn't please but he was an old, old, old, old, ect. being.

Cluelessly he let Cyane pull him close them tilted his head a bit and looked confused. "You little s**t," he smacked the other's shoulder playfully and picked up his phone grinning. He text the other saying Cyane was being a d**k and his lips were safe. "It's not nice to tease emotionally fragile people, Cyane." Nixis pouted at the other man. "You could break my poor heart," he dramatically said batting his eyelashes all shy like and cupping his cheek like some pure maiden.

"But nah, be nice. He's a good kid. Just needs a push in the right direction." He looked back over his shoulder and frowned disapprovingly as one of the 'friends' of his partner was trying to push something on him. Probably a new drug to try. Ugh, the pushy kind.

"Ya know, I think I will go dance with him just once more..." and stop that bullshit from happening,"care to wait one more song on me?" He asked but didn't give the other time to actually answer before he was striding powerfully towards his pierced up guy. He made some lame excuse that he was about to leave and wanted one more dance to pull him away from his drug dealing buddies. Then he proceeded to whisper sweet things in his ear as they slow danced. By the time the song ended he had the kid's ego up as well as reassuring him drugs couldn't get him the high he was looking for. Happy that his work was done for the night Nix sauntered, slowly so those behind him got a good show of his hips and a**, back to the bar.

"Sorry. How about we bounce? Get you and your cake back home all safe and sound, hm?"

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:56 am
User Image

"Ah- that hurts." he pouted as he gently rubbed his shoulders. Oh boo, how disappointing. Cyane had wanted to get a little more reaction out of that guy on the dance floor but sadly Nixis had ruined his fun. He shrugged as he shifted his gaze towards Nixis' lay and then back towards the bar counter. He couldn't help but push Nixis' face away from himself, laughing slightly at the sight, "Okay, that's disturbing. Come on, your heart can handle more than that, don't be such a baby." countered Cyane as he rest his elbows on top of the bar counter. Nodding at Nixis' words, he couldn't help but shift his gaze back towards his fellow companion's lay but a small packet had caught his interest. Drugs? Maybe? There's a lot of people who do drugs in the bar. Who knows, that kid might wind up dead if he takes the drugs along with alcohol.

Cyane waved his hand dismissively, gesturing for Nixis to go to the dance floor, staring at the both of the males dancing on the dance floor and his lay's flushed cheeks, Cyane shook his head and smiled. It was a strange sight, having two males slow dance with each other. Not that he minds, though. People have different sexual preferences, not that he can do anything about it.

Pulling a sad expression, he looked towards the red head as he strode back up towards the counter. "Do I not get sweet words to be whispered into my ears too?" joked the male as he stood up, bidding farewell to the blonde bartender. Pulling his phone out to check the time, it had been late and there were several missed calls from his mother. He sighed as he unconsciously reached up to touch his own ear. His mother's not going to let him off the hook that easily, his ear is going to hurt when he goes home, his mother exerts quite the amount of force when she pinches his ears, after all. But he has chocolates, hopefully she'd be able to calm down after the sees it. He shuddered.

"Let's go, the sooner the better. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night." a long night for Cyane at least. The amount of nagging he has to deal with when he heads home are horrifying. Someone, help. Please.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PUMMMY

Trash

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:07 am
User Image
Mood: Playful Location: Bar Currently: Teasing

Interestingly enough Cyane was pouting when he returned from his dance. "Oh?" he questioned with a small smile and a head tilt. Really he would have assumed the other was an actions speak louder than words type, but looks could deceive. Nixis looked all laid back and he wasn't. He was a hard worker.

"Awe~" he cooed following Cyane out of the bar. "If you wanted sweet nothings all you had to do was say," he quipped as the cool air rushed them as they stepped outside. Looking up to the sky the red head noticed it was almost a full moon. How lovely. Although the brisk air did nothing to quell his playful demeanor.

Quickly he looped an arm around the dark haired man's waist and pulled him into his side, leaning close so that his breath teased the man's ear as he spoke. "Sorry if I left you lonely in the bar, promise not to disappoint you again. If I'd known you were the jealous sorts..." smirking Nix nuzzled Cyane's neck softly. "I think I would have made a bigger deal. I hear make up sex is killer, and you look so good all hot and bothered. I would have spent all night apologizing~" Puffing softly in the other's ear once more he let him go and stepped back with a happy smile. "Feel better?" he asked like a good boy who did nothing wrong.

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:38 am
User Image

He grinned as Nixis had decided to play along. Rarely has he ever come across someone who'd be willing to join in on his little 'play'. "Hiic..!" his whole body tensed up as he felt an arm around his waist. It felt ticklish that he couldn't help but squirm around laughing helplessly but soon stopped as he felt a breath by his ear. Ugh, sweet nothings, he never really liked it in the first place, it's almost as if they're sucking up to the other person. A kiss a**, they call it. Cyane shuddered as his ears tingled, "No, no, no, I was just kidding- I don't like sweet nothings whispered to me, Darn, don't rape me." joked the male as he struggled slightly, shuddering a little as Nixis whispered into his ears again before moving away. Nope, that's enough teasing in a day. Damn it, is wasn't supposed to escalate to this situation! He turned his head away, only to end up laughing again as he felt the hands against his waist. "Damn it! I'd die before really asking you to whisper sweet nothings to me-" he muttered.

Cyane stood there dumbfounded as his cheeks had flushed into a bright shade of pink, he looked away taking a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down before looking back to his fellow red head companion. Reaching up to rub his ear, he frowned "No, I feel worse now. Hah." exclaimed the male as he playfully hit his companion on the shoulder. "Damn it, Nixis. Don't make me get awkward boners on the streets. My ears are goddamn sensitive, as you can see." Cyane sighed, rubbing his ear for a little while before having his long legs carrying him further down the streets.

"Your lay might get jealous if he saw it, though. I don't want to get socked in the face over a misunderstanding." he laughed, his gaze shifting towards the stars in the sky. That's right, his lay was already jealous from the 'kiss' and now if he were to see that situation, who knows what might happen to Cyane's face. Jealousy, how horrifying.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PUMMMY

Trash

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:29 am
User Image
Mood: HappyLocation: Outside Currently: Walking and Talking

Poor little Cyane didn't know how to act after having hot words breathed in his ear. The comment actually made Nixis look down at him just to make sure he was only playing. The confused and flustered look was good on him though. "Oh, sorry!" he waved his hands in front of him to try and ward off the weird vibe. "Didn't mean ta really fluster you. I just wanted to tease a lil," he said having to scuttle a bit to catch up.

When he did he skipped a few steps so he spun around and started walking backwards so he could watch the other man while they talked. "Don't worry about him, like I said he's just a little emotionally fragile. He's not the violent type... but maybe the 'put thumbtacks in your shoes' kind." The redhead grinned. While he walked backwards he didn't miss a beat. Either the people moved out of his way or he swerved out of the way.

"So whatcha got goin' on tomorra?"

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:55 am
User Image

Mood: Calm | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

"Well, whatever teasing you were trying to do, it worked." sighing, he stared back at the male soon noticing the tiny pebble on the sidewalk, just a few feet away from him.

Trip over it. Trip over it and fall. The raven haired male cursed inside his mind, constantly repeating the sentence over and over again. He squinted his eyes a little as the wind blew against them, watching Nixis' few locks of red hair flutter in the wind. How nice, though. Hair care products, perhaps? "You know, you could totally go for hair car-" the male went silent before he couls finish his sentence, once again lying face flat on the floor, his eyes staring at the beer bottle that's currently rolling across the street. Great, the second time of the day. Damn it, he was anticipating so much on Nixis' fall he wasn't paying attention to his steps. He got back up on his knees and dusted himself off, sighing before finally standing back on his two feet. "I'm not drunk." He just wasn't paying enough attention, is all. He groaned, "Forgive my uh, clumsiness. I'm well knowned among my family for that." he scratched his head awkwardly as he proceeds to walk.

"Oh?" he quirked his eyebrows at the question, "I have a couple of photoshoots tomorrow," he answered. They were planning on doing a two person photoshoot tomorrow but only if they can find another model. "They could use another model, though. Why don't you join me tomorrow? I don't know what the photoshoot is about, though. Could be a teen fashion one, or perhaps even a couple's photoshoot~!" he cooed. Pulling out the number and his cellphone, Cyane made a missed call to Nixis, "There. Suppose we'll keep in touch then."

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PUMMMY

Trash

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:30 am
User Image

Of course he didn't trip. The pebble was nice enough to somehow not even be of notice under Nixis' foot. Dear thing. However the beer bottle rolled up and was all "BITCHES PLZ!" to Cyane, who was once again prostrate on the ground in front of Nix. "Oh wow full circle," he blinked and watched the other get up with only a small chuckle.

"Ohhh waaaaiii!!!" He squealed like some sort of rabid fangirl at the offer. "My photo taken with such a famous model!! Kya!" He bounced a little for the fun then settled down. "Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm photogenic enough for an actually photo shoot..." he blushed a bit tugging at his loose hair. He'd always taken good care of it since he liked it long. But it wouldn't do to have his face plastered everywhere. His work was about as important as keeping other angelic and demonic presences unaware of him. "But if ya want I have a friend who models now and then, Asho? Know him?"

Asho was a friend of course but only in passing. Miles was his handler of course who was the famous model and the djinn just happened to go along for the ride. The blonde was highly protective of the magic being and it was sooo cute to see him puff up. Then again Asho was head over heels for the mortal as well... Hm, maybe he could make them do it with Cyane, it would be great publicity for the younger man. "I bet if I give them a call they'd do it~"

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:29 am
User Image

Cyane covered his ears as Nixis squealed, shaking his head as he sighed. "Nope, taking back that offer now." he joked. The company isn't eager for a group photo shoot but they were planning on having one. He widened his eyes in surprise as Nixis had blushed, a wolfish grin formed on his face as he stepped closer towards the male, licking his own lips with a eager look. "Oh? You blush too?" Cyane reached and held his few locks of hair, placing it against his lips. "You'd do fine." a playful grin plastered on his face as he looked back up at his companion. Cyane went tensed for a moment before finally turning away to snicker at his facial expression. "Pft, I can't stand it, it's disturbing." countered the male as he covered his mouth, desperately holding his laughter back. The blush was unexpected but then again, it was adorable at the same time. Darn it, he's going to get himself in trouble for teasing others again, he sighed.

He quirked his eyebrows, "Ah, yeah, I've heard of him. He has potential, alright." he grinned happily at the thought and nodded. He had seen him in several magazines he read, a couple of photo shoots were taken with another model, Miles, if not mistaken. "That'd be great, I'll give a call to the company, see if they can arrange the shoot~!" he gazed back up at the sky, a partner for a shoot, just the thought excites him. It was a shame Nixis wouldn't join in, though. Cyane wouldn't force him to do it.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" he asked, his gaze drifting up towards the sky as he slowly walked, enjoying the soft breeze.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PUMMMY

Trash

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:07 am
User Image

For a moment Nixis didn't know what to do and stumbled a bit. Cyane looked pretty cool right then. Blinking he spun around to walk normally before he tripped and landed on his a**. The guy already thought he was a whore of a man better not look the fool too.

"Cool. I'm rather proud of him, Asho, I mean. He's a good kid. Odd but good. His partner is like the only one he works with but I'm sure with a good word from me Mary can get him to work with you~" Nixis said thoughtfully. Asho was a djinn and very taken with his 'master'. Rolling his eyes he let the soft breeze empty his head.

On the full moon he'd have to help Gabryle out when he shifted but otherwise he was free from his own work for a while. "Hm, me? I'm free. If you want I can come watch. I don't have any jobs to do for a while," he hedged. Yeah maybe he'd just hang with Cyane until work called on him. Or something important popped up and became annoying. Which ever came first. Human watching was a pass time of his and he loved being able to actively interfere with them all the time. Cyane was the perfect excuse! Well, he'd have to take cake to Gabe then go pester Cyane, but his time sounded full and interesting at least.

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:28 am
User Image

"His partner, are you by any chance talking about Miles? That blonde guy, if I'm not mistaken?" He scratched his chin while he crossed his other arm to provide support for his elbows. Ah, this is starting to excite him a lot, finally getting a new model partner instead of the usual people he worked with, not that he has any complaints but he had wanted to work with someone new and this is the perfect chance for him to do so. Mutual benefits, right? Now Cyane just prays that he wouldn't scare Asho off by being a little too friendly.

He blinked a couple of times before speaking. "It's alright if you're busy, don't want to keep you occupied for too long, just in case.. y'know." he nudged his companion and gave him a wink. Wouldn't want to keep him occupied from his pleasure seeking activities, that is. "The ladies would probably swarm up against you at work, you can be quite the lady killer." He gave a light chuckle, pointing towards the building, "That's your apartment, right?" he asked, a little confused with the two apartment buildings.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PUMMMY

Trash

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image

Nixis was glad the other didn't try to persuade him into the photoshoot. Miles and Asho seemed good enough to throw him off. Smiling he nudged the other back. "You won't keep me from anything I swear." Chuckling he looked up towards his building. "Yep. That's the one!" Pulling on Cyane towards his building and to his apartment. "Let's get your cake. I'd hate too keep you out too late. Don't models need their beauty rest?" Smiling he let them in and took off his shoes. He still had to take the cake he'd bought to Gabryle as an apology.

"So what time is the shoot?" He asked turning to a small side table to write down Asho and Miles' contact information down, or at least Mary their manager's.

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:27 am
User Image

Mood: Tired | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

"That's good then-" His sentence was a little cut off at the end when Cyane was pulled towards the apartment. Taking his shoe off, he walked towards the fridge and took out the chocolate out, a little caught off guard by the question. Oh right, he pulled out his phone and dialed the number to the organizer of the photo shoot. Widening his eyes in horror as he realised the time. "Shi-" he pulled the phone away from his ear as a woman's voice screamed from the other end of the phone. Sighing, he waited for her to finish nagging before finally placing the phone back by his ear and talked. "Heh, sorry, I lost track of time. Care to forgive this kid for calling?" he joked, walking towards the side table and told her the contact numbers. With the organiser deciding that the group photo shoot should be held tomorrow, he sighed, giving her a quick 'alright, thank you', he hung up the phone before she could continue nagging at him. Chuckling slightly, he shifted his gaze back towards the red head.

"The shoot's tomorrow, starting eight in the morning." speaking in quite the serious tone, he double checked the message sent to his phone and nodded. Guess he won't be getting off work early tomorrow either, his shoulders drooped as he checked the clock. "You're a great help, thank you so much~!" finally getting a little worked up about the shoot, Cyane clasped both his own hands together above his forehead as he thanked his fellow companion. Soon waving his hands dismissively, "Don't worry about the beauty sleep. Make up always does the trick." he grinned, patting Nixis on the back before heading towards the front door with the box of chocolates. "Sorry for keeping you occupied till so late at night, thanks, again." he waved he box in the air as he bid farewell.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PUMMMY

Trash

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:11 am
User Image
Mood: HappyLocation: My ApartmentCurrently: Doing stuff

Nixis couldn't help but laugh when Cyane was scolded. Stupid move to call someone so early in the morning but then again it had been him that kept the kid out so late. "Sorry," he snickered repentantly at him,"to keep you passed yer bed time...heeheehee... But you could have left my a**." But he hadn't so that was a major plus on the 'good' karma scale right?

"Ah, glad to help. I'll be there bright an' early." Just so he could pick on Asho. For an immortal the guy was really short tempered. "It was my pleasure," Nix said walking the dark haired male out. It was cute to see him so excited. Smiling he watched him go then went about his business. In fact he should pop in on Gabe! Smiling he grabbed the cake and headed out.

The next morning Nixis had gotten little sleep but he really didn't need it. He spent what time he wasn't pestering his friend sexting his playmate from the night before. The kid was a good musician he'd do real well off the drugs with a solid boyfriend. He'd have to see if he couldn't hook the guy up. About the time he was stumbling onto the photo shoot Asho was walking in with Miles and their agent Mary.

The Djinn gave him a look but other than that they were all nice to one another. Nix was able to follow them to get to the right place and tried to stay quiet and out of the way. Sure he was beautiful and all he still didn't want his picture taken. Asho poked fun at him a bit about the eye patch, for some reason the multi-color changing being didn't understand his distaste for his heterochromia. But come on, a red and blue eye wasn't even human. At least with just one he could say it was a contact.

Looking around he hoped to spot Cyane so he could possibly tease him a bit. It was rather exciting.

User Image

Lyeisander

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas