Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Watching over You (Stalking Lyeisander) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you want?
  Angel?
  Demon?
  Nephilim?
  Human?
View Results

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:41 am
User Image

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌ Cyane Michaelis ▌█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃

Mood: Calm | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|

"Oh no, don't worry about that, I don't really care about other people's matters. It has nothing to do with me, right? But they do seem rather adorable together, heh~! Makes me all jealous." Cyane shrugged as he walked beside the long haired male. However, he soon laughed when they talked about the whole 'kidnapping' ordeal.

"Hey, you should be grateful. Being kidnapped by a pretty boy such as I~!" he joked, one of his hands flipping the few locks of hair that fell past his ears. That sass, though. He let out a faint chuckle and soon sighed at Nixis' strange entrance into the ice cream shop. He always liked these sorts of places where it's unnoticable but then again also one of the places that stands out the most. "Can't you walk in normally for once- Hello there!" He greeted the shop owner before taking a few glances at the ice cream flavours. Oh dear, so much variety, so much to choose from. Such a pain. But of course, the first one he noticed was the peppermint chocolate chip. Hm~! His favourite. His gaze shot towards the beigw coloured ice cream on the far corner with the tag that says 'Rum and Raisins'. And of course the greenish blue coloured one, 'Pistachio', the recently trending one. Before he could make up his mind, he was tugged towards the counter by the red head and he let out a small yelp. "I'll have Peppermint Chocolate Chip, Rum and Raisins and Pistachio, thanks! Ah~! It's been so long since I've had ice cream! What's with the sudden treat today? That was a little strange." countered the male as he leaned on his back, his elbows resting on the counter.

He closed his eyes, dozing off for a short moment. Oh dear god, he's tired as hell and is dying to go home and rest but suppose that could wait until after he gets himself a treat, right? "Say- how old are you? You don't look like you're in your thirties, neither do you look like you're in your teens- I'm guessing mid twenties?" he asked. Not that he actually cared about his age, though.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:11 am
User Image
..::Nixis Nova::..
Mood: Happy Location: Shop Currently: Hanging out/Icecream

Nixis smiled happily at Cyane,"Of course I'm grateful! I've never been kidnapped before so I'm glad my kidnapper was as hot as you are~ It makes it less scary when one's first time is good looking and all don't you think?" He batted his eyelashes at the other in a flirtatious way with a grin. The women merely giggled at them and got their icecreams ready. In fact the made sure to stuff the cones for them too as an extra favor.

Taking the cones he was a bit shocked to be asked on his age. Well of course everyone at least once asked him about it. Shrugging he licked the top flavor of his icecream and headed for outside. Sometimes the question made him feel like a cradle robbing theif other days it made him feel superior. "Hm, I'm not thirty and I'm not nineteen..." he smiled at Cyane mysteriously. "But I am in my twenties, wanna guess?" he asked licking at the icecream.

Well it wasn't a complete lie. He wasn't exactly young but he wasn't that old... yet. But he never really kept track. His mother would know for sure but he wasn't going to ever ask. Sucking on the cold, sweet thing he felt a bit nostalgic all the sudden and drifted off into his own thoughts, oblivious of his surrounds for a moment. It had been so long yet to some it was a blink of the eye. For humans it was eons but for others like him just a drop in the bucket. Was he really old or just young?

Whatever, not like it mattered. He probably wasn't going to die anytime soon and as long as he enjoyed himself while alive it didn't seem to be a problem. Nixis took a bit out of the cone and licked up what had melted. "So where do you want to go while we eat these?" He asked turning his head a bit to look at the other man since he was on the side with his eyepatch. That was always the next big question he had to not lie about. Aesthetics were so important to humans.

User Image

Lyeisander

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

Mood: Calm | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

"Oh you should definitely be thankful. Do I get a kiss for kidnapping you?" he leaned towards the male with a mischievous expression as he teased him. However, he turned towards the counter and took his ice cream, his pupils dilated at the sight of it. The colours- the variety- he licked the ice cream but was astonished when he heard the clanking sounds against his teeth, "What the- oh, right. I should really get rid of this." he stuck his tongue out for the male to see, the tongue piercing is certainly getting more annoying at the moment but it'll do for now. He walkrd out of the shop along side Nixis, ocassionally looking towards him as he spoke.

"Nah- I'll pass, not that I really cared about your age. It was just a lame conversation starter but hey, it worked." he laughed, tugging on his cap slightly as he felt a slight breeze. He gave a slight thought at the question, unsure of where he wanted to go. "I don't really know, I don't plan on getting anymore piercings and I certainly am not heading towards the club, again." he spoke and his gaze averted towards the red head. He paid no attention to his eyepatch, though but had made a little remark about it. "Your little eyepatch is getting old- heh." he laughed. "But it looks cool on you, I guess." countered the male, licking the ice cream from the bottom to the top. It was a strange sight, it seemed slightly erotic if one must say but Cyane was too indulged with the flavours of his ice cream to really notice what's going on around him. "Mm~! So good! It's been so long since I've gotten myself ice cream." he smiled amd his face lit up.

"Oh yeah, about the chocolate for my mom, she liked it. Thanks for helping me out, though. She seemed really happy, for some reason." he answered.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:00 am
User Image
..::Nixis Nova::..
Mood: Happy Location: outdoors Currently: Hanging out/Icecream

Nixis laughed and would have commented that it was okay with him but only if there was tongue, buuut Cyane got his icecream and they were off.

Outside it was lovely yet the other couldn't decide where they were to go, so Nix would once again assert his superior self in deciding. "Huh," self consciously he covered his eyepatch and flushed. "I... uh, thanks I guess..." he was a little thrown off he wasn't prodded to tell about it. "My eyes are so different it makes me sick to walk around. So I cover one up." And amazingly that was the actual truth. The way an angelic would see the world was completely different than a demonic being. The truth just kinda slipped out of his mouth while he watched the man work on his icecream.

Needless to say he was green with envy over the frozen delight. "Uh... yeah..." he listed blinking to get himself under control. "Hm, it's good she was happy. Chocolate is an instant mood lifter for women. Something about the chemicals in chocolate and their bodies..." he babbled. "So how about the park? We could sit, eat, and enjoy the wonderful sunshine!" And he could people watch, his favorite pass time. Oh, besides stalking hanging out with Cyane now.

Once again he guided them to their location and found a good bench near a shade tree to sit at. Taking the side towards the sun Nixis plopped down and relaxed happily. Lazily he licked up his melting icecream and nibbled at the cone. "By the way, nice tongue ring. Had one once, too hard to talk... though oral was super fun~" he snickered. Ah, memories.

Watching the sky and people bustle around was soothing and Nixis kind of melted into the bench. "So you sure it's alright to be bumming around with me? No more work or anything tomorrow?" He asked. "I know you were pretty ******** up last night, a nap would do you good...." he contemplated something less energetic but he was much too fidgety to do libraries and knitting and all that.

User Image

Lyeisander

((My avi totally looks like Nixis!!!))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:08 am
User Image

Mood: Flirtatious | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

"Hm..?" the male said, sarcastically. "Were you always this polite-" he teased, and reached out and tilted his companion's chin towards himself as he grinned mischievously. "Well, what'aya know, you're pretty cute when you blush." he added up and soon, his gaze was fixated upon his dessert once again, licking the ice-cream that's starting to melt. He followed behind Nixis and sat down beside him on the bench, letting out a relaxed breath as he sunk into the seat, there weren't as many people here which was rather relaxing for him. "Sorry 'bout that, I'm not really good with picking a good spot to hang. Rather, I just aimlessly walk around town until a certain place attracts me." in which he had ended up in a love hotel once. Soon however, he snapped out of his thoughts and blinked a couple of times before finally breaking into laugher. Oh yes, tongue rings can be quite beneficial in certain occasions. "Mhmm, that's certainly right~! But it becomes quite a turn off when the sex buddy got off so fast, though." he frowned, it ended so quickly the last time he gave oral to someone, perhaps he should start choosing his sex partners a little more wisely. "Thanks, though. That's the first time someone complimented my tongue piercing. It feels strange, heh." he scratched his cheek, slightly flustered by the compliment he recieved.

"Hm? No, not really. I'm pretty free recently. Plus, it's pretty entertaining to hang around you, I guess it's not so bad." he shrugged and soon paused for a short moment as he got reminded of last night. Ah, right. Last night. "Uh, last night.. right.." he sighed, "Somehow I ended up jerking myself off- I don't know, I tend to get in the mood whenever I'm drunk. Ah, so pathetic, hah." he mocked himself and licked off the remaining ice cream but just as he was about to eat the cone, he noticed the little ice cream stain on the corner of the red head's lips. His lips curled up into a mischievous grin and without hesitation, he pulled Nixis towards him by the collar as he proceeds to lean towards his face, licking the stain off of the corner of his mouth. He grinned. "Well, well. What'aya know, it actually tastes good~!" he flirtatiously teased, giving him a small wink before letting him go. Ah, the pleasure of teasing. There were people who noticed but it's not like he cared in the first place.

OOC: ROFL that was the first thought that came into mind when I saw your avatar- //sobs
RosesandBlood

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces