Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Last Two Men Off of Earth (w/Kiwi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:26 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Ah," Bone said with a nod, though Cren was one of very few people the blond had met who actually wanted to keep a symbol of 'belonging' to someone or some group. Then again, Bone supposed family was a different sort of belonging than he was used to ... maybe. He did grin at the hair comment though. "I used to wish I had thick hair all over my body. Or, better yet, fur or scales. Something tougher to sink fangs into, anyway." Bone shrugged at his own boyhood dreams and laid down with his back to the warmth, letting it soak into his warmed muscles. Cren wasn't half bad company when he was neither moping or screeching, it seemed. Bone only wished it could last, though the man knew no good things could ever last forever. Even good things as simple as a civil conversation between two men. Two humans.

"Hm? Oh ... I wouldn't know," the fighter said with a bit of regret, turning his head to look Cren's way. "There ... wasn't much opportunity in my life to really get a good look at myself. The only time I really did was with darkened windows at a space port, and those don't show color very well." Bone shrugged his large shoulders. "Doesn't really matter anyway," he said simply, as if his simple roundabout way of admiring he'd hadn't known (and still didn't know) what color his own eyes were was not a big deal. "I could have it worse. I could be stuck with a guy twice as big as me and be forced to get ******** by him."

Somehow, the last bit was both joking and serious as Bone stared Cren's way, a little frown on his face. "I'm sorry things are like this. I really am. I only hope even after we do what we have to we can still be friends. Or, at least, not have you adding to my scar collection."

((Of course Bone. Remind him of how boned he is, Bone. You old straightforward idiot, Bone.))

ThreeSun was pleased; HS1 and HS2 seemed to be interacting almost pleasantly today. Maybe things would be alright, and go as scheduled dispite the medical delay--

The door to the observation room opened and ThreeSun turned, small smile on his face with a hope as seeing the friendly splash of hot pink he was used to, only for the reptile's Superior to walk in through the door, one of the top ranked individuals concerning the human breeding project. ThreeSun swallowed thickly and quickly turned his head back to his work, trying not to let his feathers ruffle as much as he felt ruffled on the inside.

The Superior was a full-sized male of ThreeSun's species, with obsidian-black scales standing as a contrast to the vibrant yellow feathering the male had, including a mohawk of feathers perked neatly atop the Superior's skull like a rooster's comb. 432 was truley an impecible male specimen and would've likely served to be a studd himself, had they been subjected to similar treatment as the humans were. 432's properly deep voice was a massive contrast to ThreeSun's own, reedy one.

"What is this nonsense medical report?" the Superior rumbled and of course ThreeSun knew exactly what the other was talking about, even as the paperwork was pushed under his nose.

"One of the medical officers noticed Subject 2 was having an adverse reaction to his earlier surgeries, and recommended mating be delayed until the discomfort had ceased. It seemed a sign the modifications had not properly settled yet as well--"

"The prior doctor had scans and all the proper safety checks to confirm before the subject was even entered into the pen that that was not the case. Subject 2, even with discomfort, would've been able to receive and retain the necessary genetic material to begin the fertilization process," the Superior sniffed, looking down his darn snout at ThreeSun. "Next time when I wish for a second opinion I will ask for it. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir." The blue feathered reptile was beginning to wonder if he was shrinking, he felt his scales and feathers pressing so hard against himself, looking away meekly. He'd goofed; he should've told Thr'tric to mind his own assigned work, not take a look at his own humans under observation and add unnecessary commentary. Though, really, the reptile knew he couldn't have stopped Thi'tric once the other had seen how the human was in pain. Not even if he'd really wanted to; the medic was not one to overlook something like that.

"Good. See to it there are no further unnecessary delays." The Superior glanced at the screen, taking int he sight of the two quietly talking. "... HS1 is not nearly as assertive as I'd hoped. If nothing happens forty-eight hours after the end of the vet's designated healing period, add a HS3 to the mix. Human 7084 has already done his duty and shows little need to remain with his designated mate while 7085 broods," the superior stated.

Each pen was designated a HS1 and 2 for quick ease as to knowing which were studs and breeders in each individual breeding coupling without needing to continuously look up other information. Though, rarely, sometimes adding an artificial 'challenging male' could be used to inspire competition when a new or timid specimen stud entered the breeding program. It made for interesting data and also kept things lively. These HS3 specimens were nearly always set up to loose, since HS1 and HS2 pairings were set up to be together for genetic reasons, and having one human subject sire too many children would create a inbreeding problem sooner rather than later. Each and every human specimen was to be used with a specific partner and not to mix outside of that, wasting precious time and energy that could be better spent creating a next generation as genetically diverse as possible.

Or, in Cal and Bone's case, as genetically profitable as possible. The superior knew this pairing had each and every incentive to be bred as soon as possible and, after that, as often as possible. The children with one parent who was beautiful and another who was pit-proven would not only have great genetics, but any not up to par for the experiment would sell very well as pets.

ThreeSun nodded mutely, and went back to work as the superior walked away, likely to gaze over other shoulders and rattle cages while making sure everything ran as it should.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm
knux33

Cren bristled the moment the other mentioned what had happened to him, suddenly not feeling quite as comfortable, he really didn't like this man. Of course Bone did surprise him in the end, giving an honest apology, Cren wasn't too sure about it but at the same time it was…. Nice to hear. He rarely got apologies, largely only received them from Thi'tric after operations, it was really nice to hear it. Cren just stared at Bone, wondering if the man even knew what a friend was, before he just sighed. "I wont admit to making this easy Bone, I am going to hold out as long as I can, but you don't have to worry about me blaming you for all of this. It's not your fault we were both picked up, dragged into this place, and I was made to be someone's b***h… and not always yours either. The only people I can be truly angry at are the ones doing this and myself for not running fast enough."

Cren just sighed, relaxing himself back onto the warm ground "I get that I will have to do this all eventually but I would just like one more day where I don't have to." Cren knew that day would fade fast though, they had very little time to bond, he just hoped it wouldn’t be to… horrifying.

Thi'tric was having a discussion with his close friend when something… untoward flipped onto his screen. He knew the name at the top, or well the numbers, and to see it there meant things were going to be interesting while reading whatever it was that had been sent to him. As the white haired male started reading though his blooding started boiling as he was effectively told to stay out of 423's business and not do his job. The job Thi'Tric was selected specifically to do and this one superior had a continual habit of trying to go around. Slowly white hair started turning bright blue, a clear indication that the rage was building, and then suddenly Thi'Tric was on his feet and storming out of the med bay to go find this insufferable man and tare him a knew mouth!

Thi'tric stormed down the hall and walked through the doors with fire burning in his veins. The moment he saw 423 three and had to hold back a straight hiss. "423! Do you mind explaining to me why exactly I received a letter from you telling me to basically stop doing my job?!" The outrage was clear and the heads in the room snapped up. Anyone who didn't know Thi'tris race would have laughed at the sight of someone so small approaching the male but in reality it had a few shrinking back and expecting bloodshed. Small Thi'tric may be but his claws cut sharper than blades and were highly toxic. The brilliant blue color his hair had turned showed his blatant irritation.

"You sent that subject to the wrong doctor, I already informed you he was not ready, then when your numbers said it was all okay you inserted him but did not bother to consult your head medical officer and now you find my actions "unnecessarily invasive"? You did not follow procedure and have the operating officer look over your subject before inject him. You, what's the phrase, jumped the gun and then now you are pushing for a breeding that should not happen for another week unless you honestly want to lose offspring this quickly. Seems to make little sense to me. If you do not want me interrupting your breedings than follow the correct precautions. I WARNED you about 738 doing any sort of medical check ups because he shouldn’t even be in the medical ward but your ignored that for you numbers and look what has happened." Thi'tric glared at the man, ignoring all he had to say "Your numbers mean nothing with dealing with a physical form. You can complain all you want about your numbers and inform me all you need about your reasons but you are making excuses for cutting corners and pushing something that CANNOT be pushed. If you want appropriate evidence on human breeding than do appropriate research and let it happen on its own. If you just want to breed out offspring than insiminate HS2 and get it over with. You already know quite clearly what happens when more subjects are added to a breeding pair. What you are doing now is rushing and TAINTING evidence. Now will your science team be very happy with you if you do that? No. That will lead to them asking for another breeding pair to be untainted. So that means more money to lose with something that may not even result in viable offspring."

Thi'tric was sure the other would have something else to say but his temper was starting to rise with every bullshit excuse because 423 hated being wrong about something and in this case he was wrong because he jumped the gun. Rushing got no one anywhere and would just lead to even more money being spent that the other was trying to prevent. "Also if you are going to complain about money why don't you breed the three or four Gr'sics we have that are ready for breeding and currently in high demand? They put out more offspring and have been ready for weeks now or did you just gloss over that information I sent to you?" The small creatures made great house pets, often brightly colored and such, and after a virus wiped a great many out there was no a very large demand for them.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:15 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"I didn't imagine you would," Bone replied simply enough, turning and gazing at the ceiling. "If you were willing to tear out your own guts to make things 'not easy' for others, I wouldn't dream of you doing anything less in this situation." The big male moved his arms up, cushioning his head beneath his crossed fingers. "How about this. We hold off until they start zapping me," he shifted one hand, resting it on his neck and drumming his fingers lightly against the innocent-looking black collar there, "then I'll get down to trying and you can get down to running or clawing or what-have-you. That sound like a decent time table to you?"

Bone's tone almost suggested 'zapping' like it was nothing more than a light jolt. Though the pain level could go from 'stabbed through the middle' to 'every nerve in your body on fire'. The fighter had gone through most kinds of pain before, when 'told' to either fighter harder or stop fighting before the opponent was made into a dead (and therefore less-valuable) sack of meat. Most 'commands' were given with a press of a button, and one could only hope on guessing what was wanted correctly ... before the pain level was turned higher for incompetence.

"Just a fair warning; you wait that long and I won't be stopping once we have to start. I'll take one zap for you, not two," Bone informed Cren frankly, before closing his eyes and seeming to just lay where he was. "Least once it's over it'll be over and done with for a while."

423 had been looking over some paperwork he'd just been handed when Thi'tric stormed into the room, storming right up to him. The Superior lowered the papers and stared down at the medical officer as if the bright blue hair was nothing to be concerned about. And really, if Thi'tric did attack the higher-up it would be physical assault; which would mean suspension from his job without pay for a time or worse: Thi'tric getting fired or formally charged.

The dark reptilian opened his maw calmly at first, then snapped it shut with a sour look when it became clear Thi'tric wasn't going to stop talking. The medical 'vet' just kept on going, the reptile crossing his arms and not backing down until he could finally get a word in edgewise.

"Oh, you mean the information you sent me right here?" 432 said with deliberate slowness, as if talking to a simpleton before shoving the paperwork Thi'tric's way. "The internal network system has been looping for weeks now. As was told verbally in the official meeting; not that you ever bother to show up to those."

'Official meeting' being a time every highly-ranked individual of all work areas were supposed to show up and listen to very long, boring, primarily number-and-statistics updates along with budgeting concerns roughly once four months. Most of the reptilan race found it interesting enough, or could at least sit through it without wanting to shoot themselves. The majority of other races, however, would rather pay the small fine for missing such bull s**t than actually attend, trusting or bribing reptilians to give them the low-down on important details later.

Details ThreeSun was usually very good at giving Thi'tric. But it seemed last time around ThreeSun had forgotten this little detail ... Well, the lizard hadn't spoken up about anything at all about the last meeting, which sometimes happened because it was possible that literally nothing important would be said in concern to medical staff. But it seemed Thi'tric had missed something critically important but low-key enough that most people wouldn't talk about it. And now 432 had every reason to snip right back at the more emotional male. Though, of course at this point the two were about as close as yelling at one another as they could get and basically talking at once with arguments and returned counter arguments, neither side giving an inch.

"All digital communications to or from those of the S-subsection" (S for superiors, of course, the email databanks held at varying levels of security) "have had to be written instead to temporary H-subsection accounts. The problem was only just ratified today. I'll forgive your ignorance on this occasion," 432 said as if he were somehow being gracious. "And as I have told you before; the medical wing is your jurisdiction. You can complain to me all you want, but it is the other high ranking medical officers you must speak to if you wish to discuss subjects being sent to wrong doctors or doctors who do not seem up to medical bay standards. I have no authority over decisions made as to which doctor is assigned which subjects. What I do have jurisdiction over is making sure experiments go smoothly with as little clutter as possible. Clutter caused by mistakes." The large male hissed the last word as if it were as vile and distasteful as a mashed spaceslug, pupils narrowing into slits. Oh, 738 was not going to have a good day now, that was for sure, especially over so critical an error. The obsidian scaled Superior was likely going to send several very pointed e-mails in mass to all the high-positioned medical officers for this.

Looking particularly miffed at the medical officer stepping out of his own element, 432 went on. "The scientists have been pushing for differing variable data for a while now. Testing reactions not only during optimal conditions, but times of stress. Pressure. Doing the same experiments with the same outcomes have supposedly led to a need for testing outside the comfort zone. If you want argue science, go peck at one of them. As for the orders regarding the newest human pairing, I'd advice you to worry about other subject more worth your time. Those two have a very strict timetable and results must be made. Even unfortunate ones."

Once of the onlookers blinked and winced at the mention of the Gr'sics, knowing something the medical officer did not, while most looked pointedly at the Superior for an answer. Which he did, flatly and without a single sign of a sneer. He almost seemed unhapppy himself; then again a lack of profit in any area was never something 432 particularly liked. Which, of course, could make one wonder why he was forcing Bone and Cren so much while all other human subjects hardly had treatment that bad.

"Trade with the Merd'lan System has been stalled due to an outbreak of a possibly-fatal airborn virus found in several trade ships from the area, a virus reportedly a similar strain to what affected the Gr'sics before." That system being the largest buyer of that particular pet. "As a result breeding production and transportation to that sector and neighboring sectors has slowed to ensure no wasted resources for the time being." Meaning Gr'sics as pets and pups were popular, but let too many on-hand to grow into adults before buying and they would only be good for selling as a cheap meat by-product for petfood suppliers. The animals imprinted before adolescence, and were required to be in their permanent housing situation before then.

There was a rush of whispers at that; on the station outside concerns were not particularly talked about unless from home systems of those living there. Clearly this news was new to most of them.

"I would advise you, again, to butt out of financial matters which are not your concern, but clearly the advice would fall on deaf ears. So, simply listen to the simple instructions of not tinkering with the human subjects who are not listed as under your care. Good day," 432 said as if that was that, turning his back on the likely enranged Thi'tric. The reptile had far more concerns than one angry medical worker, high-level or not. And if Thi'tric attacked him so be it; that would at least give good reason to have the other no longer working; either permanently or temporarily.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:57 pm
knux33

Oh Thi'tric new better than to actually lash out but the moment the man started shifting the blame Thi'tric wanted to strangle him. He waited it out, rage building inside him, before he did actually hiss at the man. "Why don't you stop shifting the blame for your OWN incompetence? If you forget I know a great MANY of the scientists working with the humans, one of them just so happens to be my BROTHER working on these two subjects EXCLUSIVLY and they have all been in agreement that if you push again they will file to have those two terminated as a breeding pair. Apparently though you didn't receive that memo either now did you because instead of checking in with your other superiors and you subordinates as dictated by your duties in the papers you signed you would rather sit in the mess and chat away with TenDay." Thi'tric huffed.

"You comment on the virus though has little to no meaning because if YOU would have been paying attention lately you would have notice that the Crenin system has been calling out for the last two weeks to receive Gr'sics. I gladly admit to my fault of not knowing the systems were down but that does make me wonder how Trin'ga received a notice from you ASKING for 738 to check over the human breeder before putting him in the pen? You went around me to access someone you knew very, very, well would give you the WRONG information but one that would suit your needs. Do not try to fool me and say you have no jurisdiction when you run a majority of the ship and do not think I am fool enough to lash out at you physically. Your ignorance is starting to become quite a stunning feature and I feel you should probably have your files looked into before continuing on this assignment if you will not accept your own lack of focus as the reason YOU made some substantial mistakes." Thi'tric stood up straighter.

"Now if you will excuse me I have to go check on several of my other subjects… and just so you know your letter was completely pointless about ending up behind schedual. You are a full month ahead of schedual on this project and it's over tasking the science departments in control of the data which is slowing down work in other sections. Thank you so greatly for putting everyone behind because eyou cannot straighten the numbers out." With that Thi'tric left, not giving the other a chance to argue. It was 432's job to make sure that all the information that was needed was supplied to him. If he needed something from the medical bay then he was supposed to ask for it but underneath the man there were many things that went unseen to. Thi'tric could not remember the last time the man had been down to the medical bay to be sure messages to the superiors were at least making it half way. He could complain and push blame everywhere else but Thi'tric knew full well that any errors were not on his part.

Thi'tric made it back to the medical bay and into his office, calling out for 738 to join him, and then he sat down. Not much later the doctor was seated in Thi'trics office as the male paced. "I need you to shift to RM4 for the time being. 432 has apparently decided that his rushing is your fault and under eightleis guidence you will not be fired. I will send the required information… you go there now." Thi'tric would not let 432's ignorance land the station one medical personnel short when they already had so few.

Cren just kept being surprised by Bone, by his readiness to try and help, and while Cren did want to make it harder for the others he realized that Bone was right. Once things were said and done than they wouldn’t have to do anything for a while. He would have time to focus on other things, such as trying to get out, and he would get to see Thi'tric often. It would be a better option than waiting for shocks, for them to be forced, it would be on Crens terms and that seemed like the best option of all. Cren watched the other lay down for a few moments, completely silent, then he stood and grabbed the others hand. "No… No I wont let them make this on their terms and if anything what ever information they are trying to gather will be screwed up if this is sudden. They'll have to jump through hoops to figure out what happened, considering I was just at your throat not long ago, come on big guy." Cren gave the other a yank and pulled him up with a surprising amount of strength. "We'll get this done now before they send in the cavalry. Cren pulled the other to the dark room where they were supposed to sleep, looked around for the small spot that would show where the cameras were, then started moving things around. Once he had a sufficient area that would block the view of the cameras be pulled Bone over to it. "well just stay o one side of this and they can't see us… I would really rather not have them snooping." Cren pulled the other closer than pushed him behind the sort of Barricade before joining him on the ground… or rather on the other mans lap.

"I have to ask… do you have any idea how sex even works?" He wasn't trying to be mean it was just the fact that the other seemed not to have seen any of his own kind before and Cren wanted to make sure the man had some idea of what to do and what not to do.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:01 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Bone opened his eyes in clear surprise when Cren was taking his hand and pulling him up; literally pulling him up without straining hard like someone the redhead's size should when moving so much mass. The fighter made mental note of that and rolled with it, staying slow as if not able to take in what Cren was saying fast enough but really doing it on purpose to see if the strength wasn't a fluke of his imagination. It was not. Bone held back a laugh or grin, feeling quite a bit better knowing he was going to bed someone who, at the very least, had bite to match his bark. No fragile flower indeed.

"You're insides are still ******** up," Bone reminded quietly, but figured the other knew that and obviously did not care: this was a way to take control of the situation and clearly Cren valued that far more than his own health.

"Technically you were curled up on the couch. And cursing everything that lived in hearing range," the fighter had to chirp at the 'at your throat' comment, seeing that Cren really hadn't hurt him or tried to and considering the distinction an important one, and grinning at Cren's likely 'you know what I meant' look he might get in return.

The little dark space felt familiar and like the pit to Bone, though without the smell of blood and urine. A definite improvement. The fighter laid himself down on the appropriate side of the barrier without much prompting, having been able to see what Cren was up to with his own eyes and waiting a tense second as the redhead sat on his lap, not replying. The blond's hand was at his collar, waiting a few silent moments in clear expectation of some sort of retaliation ... but it didn't come. The fighter allowed himself to relax then, looking up at Cren before abruptly flipping their positions.

"I know the mechanics well enough. Though that's like knowing the mechanics of punching a grek at the sweetspot on their jaw: only the real life experience makes the aim true." Bone held up one of his fingers. "I'll take it slow. One thing at a time. Tell me if I go to fast," Bone said simply, treating this as he would a fight: which is to say it was work to be done. And with one thing at a time he meant one finger at a time; clearly he knew how to make kids but nothing about any foreplay. The fighter was moving to take off his own pants, expecting Cren to be quick with his own clothes.

ThreeSun was staring at the screen in front of him with several other observers clustered around him. The cameras had switched to piercing infrared, allowing a blobby view of the two bodies close behind the obstacles but no real details. One observer had a head scientist on-call and was nervously chittering that they shouldn't interfere with anything; just monitor vital signs and incapacitate both if either showed signs of getting killed or maimed.

ThreeSun grabbed his drink and chugged it, not caring if some of the liquid sloshed out of his muzzle and down onto his feathers, licking his lips clean and grabbing his notepad and jotting down things like crazy. There was a small ping--multiple small pings of communicators going off with received mail; their sector was now without a Superior. ThreeSun held back a groan and was glad his drink was empty so he hadn't a chance to have a spit-take at the news. This had been coming for a while, but somehow the raptor-like alien had a feeling his possible boyfriend had something to do with 432 getting sacked ... though any confrontations today would've been unlikely causes. Termination usually took weeks to process; this must've been in the works for a while.

Well, now they would just have to wait for a new Supervisor while still getting work done then. No Supervisor meant most groups went on as normal with normal work, though they wouldn't be able to do anything new or upsurd, or purchase any new equipment or breeding stock; basically anything requiring Supervisor authorization. Likely it wouldn't take too long for a new Supervisor to be stationed; in the lizard's system things went in a timely and organized manner. Anything that did not help keep things running smoothly was removed ... and 432 had not kept things running smoothly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:37 pm
knux33

Cren was a bit confused by the complete silence but then he was being flipped and Bone was saying he knew the "basics" of it but obviously admitting to the fact that he didn't know exactly what to do. Cren was silent for a moment, surprised, but while the other was struggling to remove his pants Cren flipped them again. "I you don't know anything than let me show you. I have had my fair share of practice on this matter Bone… how about you relax and I'll go slow… trust me you'll still be the stud in the exchange." Cren may want the job done but he wasn't one for fast. He didn't mind things like that but at the same time Bone had never had sex before and while things were always good quick and stupid Cren wanted this to be more than that.

"I'll tell you what to do. Just follow my lead." Cren grinned as he pulled off his shirt, twisting his hips to grind against Bone before leaning over him and kissing him. He wouldn’t let the other get off easy for the next few hours… drawing it out for both of them but certainly making sure there was no doubt he would be pregnant. It was different than the others he had been with, a few owners here and there, he knew what he was doing but Bone was a quick learner and it didn't take long till they were doing equal parts.

Thi'tric received notice that not only had 432 been terminated but also the humans had started something, but hidden themselves, and while that was great data to have it only took a few minutes before the male was having to rush down to the science department. Everyone was in a fit, people were running all over, the data wasn't matching up with any previous information and no one knew how to react. Thi'Tric ran into his brother and they spoke quickly to each other only for the man to be pulled away. Thi'tric went to the computer where the data was stored and watched, waited, then realized what was going on. Cren knew, he knew it would cause trouble, these interactions and perhaps even the violence… all of it was planned to throw a wrench in the whole damn system.

The smaller male had every knowledge that the actions he was taking, even the now lengthening sex, was disrupting the entire system and database they had set up. He wasn't letting them play him he was tricking them all… he was all but shouting "I am a sentient being and I will not be treated like an animal." Thi'tric didn't know if he should say anything but when his brother approached he was jarred to reality by the man. Thi'tric looked to him and then back to the screen and stumbled out an answer to his question of 'what is going on?'

"I… I don't know." A lie, a complete lie but something told him he shouldn’t say anything. A sixth sense of sorts that said "don't say a word" because before subjects like this had been… terminated. There was a lot of money in breeding humans but maybe… maybe if he kept quite about this long enough than he could… do… something. Thi'tric left quickly after that, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. He went back to his office in med bay, sat down, and just grabbed the bottle of alcohol he had, he really didn't want to face what this all meant right now.

Cren wasn't even sure how much later it was when they were done, though he was pretty sure he had bone hooked on sex, there was nothing wrong with all of this but it had served it's purpose. He had a feeling people were running in circles right now trying to figure out what was going on and that was fine for Cren. He just smiled, stretched out on top of Bone with a grin "I think you did your job… I would be surprised if after all of that I wasn't pregnant." Though honestly the idea still horrified Cren. Not having children but having them taken away. He wasn't going to bring that up anymore, not at the moment, it would be best to just stay silent.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:30 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Okay. Bone had known sex was a pleasurable thing, sure, and he knew that jerking off felt good. These were facts he knew to be true, the first from rumor and the second from first-hand experience. Feeling 'good' to Bone was a nice thing, like laying on the warmed carpet. That was close to the height of what 'good' the fighter had felt most his life, with self pleasure a different kind of 'good' with a nice warm lethargy feeling afterwards. After catching on and figuring to do as much 'good' to Cren as the other was doing to him ... Oh. It was the most burning frustration Bone had ever felt in his life that set his blood to a boil and made every inch of his skin have an odd, itchy feeling but in a good way.

And coming to the climax of all that ... was one hundred times better. Infinetly better than anything the ex-fighter had ever known before. 'Hooked' didn't even begin to describe it. I'm here to do that for the rest of my life. Hot dang this was the jackpot. And from what he could see of Cren by the end of all their fun the other had not had a bad time either, novice partner or not. Bone rested one hand on the other's red head, lightly thumbing a bead here or there and not wanting to move from the spot they laid sprawled in together. Feeling Cren as he stretched and arched on his chest made Bone want to straddle the other and pound into him again ... but also just lay there and enjoy the feeling of Cren's lithe form across his greater bulk like a small warm blanket ... or a big catt.

"Well ... if it didn't work we could always just do it again," Bone said calmly enough, but there was a clear heat behind those orange eyes, even in the dark. Oh yeah he was hooked. Pleasure centers of the man's brain that Bone hadn't even known he'd had, had lit off like a bunch of fireworks. The fighter wouldn't mind just letting Cren use him as a bed like that; the two of them sleeping in their little 'hiding place' within the dark nook. But the fighter knew that wasn't a great option, even as comfortable as he was.

It wouldn't be safe.

"Even if you are, maybe we could still do it again anyway. For practice," Bone said, not even trying to hide his want for more before sitting up and gently settling Cren in his arms--only to put the other down on a bean before stretching his own naked body and heading to a bean-bed of his own as nonchalantly as possible and laying stretched out on the large bed. "Perhaps tomorrow, hm?" Bone said sleepily, letting his eyes close, thinking Cren would not mind separate beds. Sex was one thing. Trusting enough to sleep alongside someone as strong as you (or at least close to it; Bone hadn't seen Cren breaking open the door yet) was another.

ThreeSun was exhausted. The amount of notes taken and data observed over the last rather impressive-amount of hours had taken their toll and he was just glad to get away and let the next shift take over. The reptilian longed to just head to his own, neat, warm little room and sleep until he had to work again, but he wouldn't feel right taking care of himself. Thi'tric, as headstrong as the high-ranking medical officer was, was pretty piss poor at taking care of himself sometimes. So the green-scalled male went to the medical bay and looked around until eventually slipping into Thi'tric's office ... and saw the empty alcohol bottle along with Thi acting quite a bit out of sorts. ThreeSun smiled, walking over and giving Thi'tric a shoulder to lean on before gently nudging and escorting the man out of his office and away from the med bay.

ThreeSun valued professionalism, and did not want the other's coworkers to see Thi'tric so disheveled ... and totally not because he wanted the other all to himself. Or, at least, that was what ThreeSun sneakily told himself before pausing in the hall, hearing a large group coming their way. Shhhshing Thi'tric, ThreeSun quickly got himself the the medical officer into the nearest empty pen to wait until the other's passed by, sitting down and out of habit trying to groom the bright male's long tossled strands of hair back into their proper places.

"Quite a day ... and I heard about the uproar you caused, nearly scaring a few innocent bystanders into calling for security, you looked so mad. I know your race likes to get emotional, but I think you need to work a little on your diplomacy before you really get into trouble one day," he lightly chided the other as he worked, buffed-down talons carefully moving locks of hair and stroking purposefully down Thi'tric's scallop. ThreeSun's race tended to prefer grooming more along the feathers, but through knowing Thi'tric ThreeSun had picked up a bit of nowhow about his friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:11 pm
knux33

Cren wasn't surprised by the others urge to go at it again, in fact they probably would many times, they had nothing better to d and Cren wasn't about to start sharing stories of his life just the same as Bone wasn't about to start sharing his own. Though when he was deposited on a bean of his own the red head was a small bit miffed, he didn't generally LIKE sleeping alone, before he just stood and returned to Bones side. "You don't get to run away and sleep over here all alone." While that was the norm for those in this space, very few of them staying close after sex and it was never long sex, Cren wanted to throw more wrenches in the cogs of this poorly oiled machine.

Cren curled up right against Bone, taking up surprisingly small amount of space, before he just chuckled. "Don't worry I don't bite, scratch, or hurt people I like. I only lash out when I need to. Plus I think this will be a bit nicer yeah?" Cren didn't know how the other would feel but he wasn't moving even if Bone did try to get away from him. He would just follow after the other and make things a bit more awkward for the both of them. Then again Bone really wouldn’t understand exactly what Cren was doing so he wasn’t going to explain himself.

Thi'tric was drunk, heavily drunk, but he had been drunk for a while so he wasn't as drunk as he had been. Instead he was just sprawled out on his desk with his head down and hair a mess when ThreeSun managed to find him. He wasn't surprised when the other grabbed him and offered a shoulder, because he would need it, on the plus side though he wasn't going to stay drunk for very long. Thi'tric groaned, shaking his head, then huffed. "432 Messed up so many things and I just had to spend the better part of my shift trying not to beat my head in with the damn liquor bottle." The white haired male groaned though he knew his speech was slurred and ThreeSun could probably barely understand him.

Of course then they were walking down the hall and Thi'tric was just hoping not to be seen in such a miserable mess because no one would quite understand why he was such a disaster. ThreeSun guided him into a room though, away from the people, and through the haze Thi'tric felt a wamr pulsing against his skin but he ignored it as they both sat down in the room and ThreeSun started grooming his hair. It was a nice feeling, relaxing, it calmed his mostly frayed nerves from fraying even further. Cren huff at ThreeSun's words, shaking his head, he didn't need to work on anything. "No 432 needed to learn how to be a proper superior." It was all a bit slurred and Thi'tric just leaned intot he touch as ThreeSun continued.

A few minutes later, voices still coming from outside, and Thi'tric realized to things. The people outside were not planning on moving any time soon and the room they were in was feeling rather warm. "Is it warm in here?" It was an absent thought that didn't really bring the importance to mind right away but when ThreeSun said it didn't seem so Thi'tric just ignored it… until a few minutes later and he was trying not to tremble out of his pants. Warmth and his species signaled the need to mate, an old biological need that served them well on their home planet, and of course they had both found themselves in a rather warm room and now Thi'tric was to the point of shaking. The voices still hadn't gone away, lurking outside the room, but Thi'tric couldn’t leave now. His body wouldn’t calm till it was satisfied and then there was the horrible thought of being out in public like this. His species was sexual and emotional but the mere thought of being out in public aroused what repulsive to the point of fear.

Thi'tric shifted uncomfortably and when the voices started to fade he grabbed onto ThreeSun. "I-I…can't go out there." He shifted uncomfortably, skin burning warm, he really hoped the other wouldn’t leave him alone like this… It takes hours for his kind to calm down on their own… which was why he spent most of the night awake.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:39 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Bone stiffened when the bean shifted and Cren plopped down next to him, the fighter turning his head and giving the other human a rather displeased look. “As flattering as it is to hear you like me, I wasn't worried about that. Well … not too much,” the fighter corrected seeing as Cren scratching and biting was an intimidating thought, trying to move his arm to nudge Cren away. Of course the redhead refused to budge, grabbing hold with his unusual strength to the cushiony bean fabric to keep from being moved. Bone narrowed his eyes, nudging harder but the results were the same. The fighter stood up and vacated that couch for another, saying as he went (and frustrated to see Cren trailing close behind) "Look, as nice a suggestion as it is it won't work. I don't do well sleeping with others."

Bone wanted to leave it at that, but of course Cren wasn't about to let him. The fighter laid down only to have the tell-tale clinking of beads follow and a little touch of contact and warmth at his scarred back. With a frustrated sigh Bone turned over and glared at Cren as best he could in the dark. "When I'm asleep I tend to attack anyone touching me at random. I don't know why, but I do. So unless you want to be woken up in the middle of the night with me strangling you in my sleep, go find someplace else to curl up."

The blond thought that would be that; strong or not getting jumped when asleep wasn't something he thought the other would care for.

"No, not particularly," ThreeSun replied to the pink male's question concentrating on just finishing up his grooming of the other, feeling quite satisfied with this situation and more than willing to wait it out as Thi'tric seemed to calm down a little. The small reptilian could only hope the new Superior wouldn't get Thi'tric into quite as much as a tizzy as 432 had always seemed to do, and enjoyed this quiet moment together until he realized the other was shaking. At first ThreeSun was confused, wondering what was wrong when he realized though the room was about the same temperature as his own room it was still 'warm' to the other alien and had caused ... well, a problem to develop.

"I-I'll go change the--" ThreeSun began, beginning to move so he could go adjust the thermostat settings for this pen (as if that would help now) but the other grabbed him before he could even move an inch and looked so pleadingly at him with those bright blue eyes ...

Feathers nervously ruffling the male sighed but remained, the tip of his tail twitching and unable to ignore the obvious state of Thi'tric's arousal, even able to smell it. "Alright, alright. I'I'll just wait here with you until it ... passes," ThreeSun suggested lamely, but also a tad firmly. They couldn't do the thing; they hadn't filed the paperwork for permission to do the thing!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:40 pm
knux33

Thi'tric was curled in on himself a bit and when Threesun tried so hard to dodge around the situation he stopped the other and pulled him closer. "This won't go away and if you are worried about what might happen with no paper work I can easily tell you that this is now medical and there is a plenty good enough excuse." Thi'tric smiled "No one in the medical area would question it because they are my race and they understand that once we get like this then there is no real helping the situation besides to… relieve the situation." Thi'tric would have to make sure after this though that he filled out the right paper work with Threesun because this dancing around that they were doing was driving him mad.

"After that we…. Can fill out the paper work." Thi'tric smiled and really hoped the other wouldn’t try to test how long this would go on for because he really didn't want to get sick because he ended up in a too warm room and was left to "wait out" his bodies reactions.

Cren laid there for a moment before sighing and getting off the bed. "Fine, fine, but eventually you'll have to get used to it. Not just because I say so but I don't want you to lash out if I end up waking you in the middle of the night." Cren flopped down on his own little bean with a rather content sigh, he honestly didn't really care, though in the end he would rather not have the crap beat out of him because the other male had fits in his sleep.

((Bleh. sorry it is so short DX))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:59 pm
knux33

The reptilian's feathering didn't flatten nervously when Thi'tric pulled him close and stopped him from fleeing, but instead puffed up in agitation. Whether it was anger or arousal, or a mixture of both had yet to be seen, though considering ThreeSun had gone along willingly with the courtship for so long it was more likely the bright blue feathers were fluffing up in a instinctual show-offy way to attract the colorful potential mate in front of him who was so obviously 'in heat'. Fangs clattering against one another a few times in nervousness ThreeSun let out a very long sigh because he knew Thi'tric was right; this was not a situation he could avoid with logical argument because only option that would keep Thi'tric well was to … well. Finally act upon the flirting they'd been doing for far longer than most of The'tric's kind could ever manage to have the patience to put up with. ThreeSun figured he'd been lucky to have as long as he'd had to hem and haw over the subject. The reptile had never really courted anyone before; sure he'd had sex but it had simply been a moment of schooling, nothing that really meant anything.

Among his species, everything was treated as a matter of efficiency. So, naturally, learning how to properly have sex and please a partner (of their own species; unfortunately the course had not offered much on inter-species relations besides textbook advice) was treated as a matter-of-fact and without reservation. What was there to be embarrassed about after all? It was simply a matter of procreation. But ThreeSun himself had been and still was supremely emotionally awhirl thanks to Thi'tric, simply because he was nervous about how things might change after such an act. Commitment was something his species … was not exactly excellent at most of the time, or even cared about.

So this was all very new, unknown, and guesswork on ThreeSun's part, though after so long getting to know Thi'tric he'd gotten more comfortable to the different ways of thinking about things. Though this was still a very big step into foreign waters.

ThreeSun sighed heavily, glancing towards the door then leaning into the long haired male's embrace, snorting through his nose. “We cannot lock the door.” It was a simple matter of fact; this was a pen. If they could be locked from the inside the scientists and doctors would have quite a lot of trouble getting to the more mischievous or even dangerous animals. “Right after. Right after we will fill it out in its entirety,” the reptile asserted strongly, adding with a grumble: “If anyone walks in on us I am never letting you talk me into anything ever again. Ever.” That, of course, was not very likely to happen at all. This was an empty pen not near anything important. Though … considering the temperature was just right to get Thi'tric hot and bothered, this room had likely served as a 'randevue' point for perhaps a few other sexual scandals in the past …

ThreeSun began getting his uniform-grade clothes off, revealing more scales and a belly that was as covered in feathers as his throat. The feathering went all the way down to where a human navel would be before stopping at a neat point, though his sexual bits were still not readily revealed even if there was a noticeable formation of scales where things would likely become apparent once he was … 'ready'. Still nervous but also looking at Thi'tric with a clear deisre and admiration for the other's revealed body, the reptile properly wrapped around the smaller-framed male and lightly nuzzled the pink-skinned male with his muzzle before lightly running his slick tongue against the other's neck around the front in the 'traditional' opening for his species when it came to initiating mating (the spot being where ThreeSun's kind had sensitive feathering and skin beneath the feathers). If the 'female' in the situation didn't try to claw the 'male's' eyes out, it was considered invitation enough to continue.

Likely with Thi'tric the other let ThreeSun know more than clearly he was 'welcome' and had better get started sooner rather than draw things out to much after the long wait they'd already had.

Bone smiled a little to himself, savoring this little 'victory' over Cren before closing his eyes with a sigh and letting himself fall asleep. He didn't bother asking why the other would want to wake him; whether it be for something crazy or something nice like sex, the large fighter figured he, himself, would much prefer getting to sleep every night through as much as he wanted. It was a luxury he quite liked having now.

It was after one such uninterupted night's sleep Bone awoke to the next day, streaching out his limbs on his bean and sighing contently before getting up and looking around for where Cren had scurried off to, the other apparently an earlier riser than he was. Before he found the other, the blond noticed something else that caught his attention; a little pocket of 'rain' falling into the water pond. Bone tilted his head and pondered this development, thinking it odd for a place like this to have a leak.

He'd never seen a shower or been exposed to anything of that sort. Getting clean, for him, had always been a matter of getting hosed down … or more often not getting groomed at all beyond getting his hair and nails trimmed. Pit fighter's were best looking mean and nasty; dirt typically helped that. Though he'd been scrubbed and hosed very good after getting sold, Bone still had no background knowledge to properly see the 'shower' for what it was.

ThreeSun slowly opened his outer eyelids, groggy, then rapidly blinked his inner eyelid several times as he realized he was still curled around Thi'tric in the pen room. Squaking the reptile gave Thi'tric a gentle shaking, looking around the room, though it appeared nothing had changed. It was still empty except for the two of them. “Thi'tric, I believe it would be best we depart post-haste to your room before we are seen … like this,” ThreeSun began—right before the little comm device Thi'tric had beeped rather loudly.

It was a notification for Thi'tric to get to the Superior's office as soon as was convenient. It seemed there was already a new boss to get aquanted to; one TwoDozen. The name meaning the reptilian was likely male; though with a nontraditional name. What he looked like and whether he would be as bad as the last Superior could probably wait until Thi'tric was good and ready.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff