Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Perspective Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Vinny blinked. That was the band director's voice. Why did- He blinked again when he heard another voice on the line yell, "Just take the stupid shirt off, damn brat!" That was Mr. Brandt's voice. Suddenly, it all clicked in the guitarist's head. "Umm..." He cleared his throat. Should he really act like Mr. Olsen if they were all dealing with the same problem? How could he even act like such a jerk?
Digging into his mind, Vinny summoned his inner Kenshin and spat, "I don't care. Get your a$$ here and help me figure math out. Try doing something productive." He hung up before he could be given a reply. The last line was probably uncalled for, but he was hoping the teacher would overhear it to understand how greatly he was being disliked. That was probably the one feature he had that his bandmates didn't: he held a grudge.

"Well Ryuu cancelled band practice because of Vinny's switch. I haven't told him about me. I kinda want to see the look on his face when he finds out he's talking to you instead of me." Ken snickered the last part, devil horns sprouting out of his head as a pointed tail flickered mischievously behind him. "Point is, shouldn't your band cancel practice too?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:01 pm
Awesome nerd

Dexter blinked and stood rail-straight, turning to the other male and raising his eyebrows. "I know I was kinda an a-s when I first talked to you, but Alan's one of my good friends. I wouldn't speak to him like that." He turned back to the board, raising the chalk to the second half of the equation, before lowering it and half-turning back to Vinny. "by the way, sorry about that. My ex-wife... It just hasn't been a great time for me lately and at my age, this is just way too much excitement. I shouldn't have been such a jerk to you." Eyes back on the chalkboard, Dexter added in a few factors and furrowed his brow. "Huh. According to this, there should've been a short black-out around 3:30, but I don't remember seeing anything about that."

The scientist threw the phone at Reed's head, wriggling off the bed and kicking him away. "L-leave me alone! Let me change by myself, Reed!" He grabbed the clothes from the floor and crawled into the bathroom, shutting the door and leaning on it. "And I told you last night, stop calling me a brat!"

"They wouldn't cancel practice for a volcanic eruption," sighed the man as he pushed away from Kenshin and sat on the bed. Crossing his legs, he scratched his neck and shook his head. "How am I supposed to explain this? They'll never believe me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A simple apology didn't easily deter Vinny's opinion once it was already made, and this grudge wouldn't change for a good while. However, one thing he learned from his mother was to smile no matter how hard it got. Therefore, the guitarist put on a small smile and nodded at the explanation. "I understand. I wasn't at my best earlier either." At the mention of a black out, Vinny put a hand to his chin. "It must've been a quick one if it was only fourteen minutes. I'm sure our bodies switched by the time the lights returned. But..." He put his hand down and looked at the teacher. "What could cause something that strong?"

"Maybe when you stop acting like one I'll stop calling you one!" Reed yelled at the door before turning around and huffed. Jeez was that guy stubborn! The band director felt like he'd only get a chance with him in bed if he spiked all of his drinks! Reed pursed his lips then looked down at his new body. Realization climbed his face and took the form of a perverted smile. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise? He could get this body nice and trained to want his touches, and when they return to normal...~

"Come on, you can't seriously be the only one of the band that's switched." Kenshin murmured then turned around and began pacing, his face contorted into a serious frown, one he got whenever he was deep in thought. "If it's that much a problem, we could probably find a way around this." He turned to face Bae. "I mean, my band has dance choreography, too. Just teach me what you're doing and I could probably get the majority of it. All I'd really need help with is the rapping."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:49 pm
Awesome nerd

"Nothing good," sighed Dexter as he set the chalk down to pick up a graphing calculator from the desk drawer. He input several equations, then grabbed the chalk again and started to graph the anomalies on a large chart pre-made to the side. "It looks like the amount of power needed just to switch our bodies would be enough to supply all of New York City for a week. And that's just you and me." the teacher looked back to Vinny, his expression rather fitting for his handsome new face. "We don't know how many people are like us, kid, but based on the news, it's a good amount of the population. That's way too much power, and no blackout to back it." his eyes ran back to the chalkboard, shock registering on his face. This wasn't good. Not at all.

Safely locked inside the bathroom, the sniffling scientist pushed off of the door and set the clothes on the sink. He rifled through them, wrinkling his nose at the style, but figured they were better than nothing and he could buy something else later. His shirt off, Alan unbuttoned the jeans and rolled them off, kicking them aside and looking over his new body. Long, nimble fingers brushed over the abs, tips dipping into the light crevices as they ran downwards to the happy trail. A blush appeared on his cheeks, and Alan hastily brought the fingers back up. Reed's body was so different now that he was trapped in it. Up until then, the two had only had intense make-out sessions, Alan's fear of intimacy always making him run away before things got too far. He'd never been able to see Reed's body, but now that he was being given this short time to admire, he certainly liked what he saw. Still though, the very thought of intercourse...
Alan quickly dressed himself, buttoning the pants as he unlocked the door and stepped out. "We need to hurry and get to the school," he announced. "Dexter needs us. Well, me. You're useless when it comes to science and math, but regardless, we need to get there soon."

"You're kidding, right?" scoffed Bae, laying back and struggling to make his already-tired body relax. "Haneul and Eun-Ho would murder me if they knew that I taught you their choreography. They work on the moves for months at a time, and you're supposed to be our enemy. On top of that, Ellery would sooner die than let you sing one of our songs. I just have to hope that they all changed too."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"By what I've heard, it's only the population of the city." Vinny murmured while looking sideways, trying to ignore how strange it was seeing his own handsome features. "The amount of power needed to switch all of those bodies would nearly equal powering the entire world, though. There's nothing out there that should be able to produce that much electricity, right?"

Reed had his arms folded and was leaned against the bed when he heard the door open. He looked over at his body, smirking at the better fitting clothes, and got up, scowling at the mention of academics. "Hey, just you wait. The key to all of this will be music, then you'll come crying back!"

"Your coworkers are smart." Ken smirked, though he was disappointed. He was seriously planning on dedicating the dance and song to memory in order to analyze it later on. "Why don't you call them now and see for yourself if they switched?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:51 pm
Awesome nerd

Dexter shook his head. "First of all, it would equal the power needed to supply several worlds. Around 3.47, if my calculations are correct." He set aside the calculator, staring at the chart he'd made. "I won't even know for sure until Alan gets here. I only minored in theoretical physics, he's actually a doctoral candidate, or something like that. Bottomline, my calculations are only near to the absolute value." He inhaled deeply, reaching absently for a stool and sitting. "Second of all, I don't doubt there's some way to generate the power. Clearly, it's possible. The question lies, however, in how we all lost time without even noticing."

"Yeah right," scoffed Alan, leaving the bedroom and starting for the front door. "And the whole reason behind this switch is some creepy, crazy mad scientist who switched us all just to screw with us." Walking out of the apartment, the scientist froze and dug into his pockets. "How the hell am I supposed to drive my car now?" he murmured, thinking to himself about how hard it was to get into the car as Reed. He'd ended up abandoning his cute little Porsche back at his apartment and taking a cab.

"Because I'm too lazy," yawned Bae, seriously tempted to curl up like a kitten on the bed and take a nap. He forced himself to stand, getting ready to leave the room. "I need something else to wear that won't make me look like I'm walking the Walk of Shame. Come on before I make you change out of those ugly girl pants."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Maybe it was an electrical being. Like a demon, only with electricity." Vinny mused. "It sounds silly, but considering the people at this school, they might be the only ones capable of producing that much energy."

"Just let me drive. It's a car, they adjust to different drivers." Reed grunted while practically tugging Alan to his car. After adjusting his seat to give him a taller view, he started the car and began moving towards the school. The streets were relatively empty due to others being switched, so they got to the school within ten minutes.

"You're too lazy to call, but you're going to walk to practice? Sure, okay. Just making sure I heard you right." Ken scoffed. He blinked when hearing about clothes then smirked ruefully. "I can walk outside pants-less if these bother you so much." he offered, ready to strip.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:07 pm
Awesome nerd

He shook his head once more. "We have several electrical beings on campus and around, but it would take a lot of them for this type of power," he pointed out, crossing his legs and arms. "At this magnitude, it would take more than we have."

Alan rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and sitting int he car. He made sure to assume his usual position in the car, leaning far from the lecherous band director and glaring outside the window. "This coming from the guy who had to nearly break my adorable car just to fit in the passenger," he growled.

"I wonder if Ellery's been body switched," thought aloud the male with a smirk. It was genuine curiosity, but he was sure that Kenshin's jealousy would flare. "I bet he's still super cute." Walking out the door, Bae tapped his chin thoughtfully. Let that piss off the other male.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"What of gods?" the guitarist persisted. "There are some that have come and gone. Couldn't one for lightning come? Like Thor?"

"I fit, didn't I?" Reed snapped as he got out of the car. After locking it, he put his key in his pocket and dug his hands into his pocket.

Kenshin froze in step, his smile immediately falling off the face of the earth. "You still care about how him, huh." he muttered quietly and began walking farther ahead, which was much easier with his new long legs. Although he was beginning to hate this body.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:25 pm
Awesome nerd

"Well, that's entirely possible, but I think you're overestimating how much electricity is in the average lightening bolt," said Dexter, stare never glancing away from the board. "I suppose Thor could have something to do with it. We'd have to ask a god about it, though, and I don't know any in my phonebook."

"You broke three of my windows," deadpanned the man as he got out and walked towards the building with his hands in his back pockets. "And then dented my door out of pure frustration. That car was a gift from my former professor." Walking into the building, Alan walked down the hall and looked around, eyes still getting used to their new height. He wasn't cute anymore, he knew that, but it was better than nothing, he supposed.

Bae walked at an easy pace, emotionless gaze staring ahead, although his eyes grinned mischievously. "Not like you're imagining, but you better quit being such a little brat, Kenshin," he said, folding his arms behind his head and stepping into the elevator. "Stop acting like that. I'm with you, aren't I?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:52 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You're overreacting like you did then." Reed said, returning the unamused expression. "I cracked one window by accident. You freaked out and decided to replace everything I touched. Must be hard trying to not be rich." Honestly, he wasn't sure this was a real memory. For all he knew, it was said for dramatic effect.
He opened the door and walked into the classroom. His expression was annoyed, which fit Alan's body perfectly. There were few students, and even fewer acknowledged him. Many of them just wanted to leave, that was something he sympathized. He looked at Dexter, noticing his different change of clothes and different expression, then the stoic blonde that stared intently at the chalkboard. A switch, he was sure. Saying nothing, he walked over to one of the desks and sat, pulling out his phone to play around with for distraction.

Kenshin quickly spun around and punched Bae right in the stomach; he didn't hold back, not even with his new strength. "How am I supposed to act when you talk about him, huh?" he hissed at the other man then leaned in to whisper cruelly, "I'm not going to harm that pretty face, but don't think for a second I won't punch you in the gut or kick you in the balls if you talk about him again." Point made, he withdrew his fist and turned around to walk off again. There was a way to tease Kenshin, then there was a way to piss him off.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:16 am
Awesome nerd

"You cracked all three of them!" Alan brought his hand to his head and sighed, Reed's age showing on his face. He knew that he could be childish, yes, but why couldn't Reed ever take responsibility for his actions? Sometimes it felt like they were two kids, trying to raise each other.
Once inside the classroom, Alan found himself wrapped in the arms of young teen, who was practically close to tears. "Oh Reed!" cried the teen. "What're we going to do now that we're all switched up?! Wait, did you and Alan switch?" He pulled away, staring hard at the tall man, then over to the distracted other. He didn't need confirmation. Realizing that the tall man was now Alan, Dexter grabbed his arm and yanked him over to the board, shoving a piece of chalk into his hand. "Fix it, fix it!" he urged.
Alan looked over the equations, adjusting several numbers and coming out with more rounded answers, but Dexter was mostly right in what he'd written. He fixed a slight anomaly, then the graph, and then sat on the desk and crossed his long legs.
"Is that all you called me here for?" asked Alan, his smooth Rhodesian accent just barely audible in this new voice and new mouth. "You were mostly correct, Dexter. I did, however, manage to fix the times. It might take a few minutes, but I think I'll be able to pinpoint the exact moment that the body switch occurred. Go entertain Reed, I'll get to work on this."
Dexter appeared unsure, but then nodded and walked over to Reed. He sat beside him, poking his shoulder. "So hey, how're things with you and Alan?" he asked quietly, glancing over to the tall man who was using his new-found nimbleness to write out numbers at an alarming speed.

Bae hit the ground before he realized he'd been hit. the pain spread throughout his body fast, crippling his ability to breath. Unfortunately for Bae, his former body was strong, much stronger than usual. He'd been working hard for this new movie he'd been asked to do, needing to be buffer and stronger than before to fill the role. The muscles he'd prided himself on were now his downfall, and tears rose to his eyes as the powerful strike incapacitated him. It hurt too badly for him to immediately follow Kenshin, but if he was going to be abusive of his strength like this, then Bae didn't want to follow Kenshin. He wanted to be like that? Fine, he could be like that. But Bae wasn't going to let down without a fight, even if it meant bringing down his own body.
The Korean remained on the floor, shaking both in anger and pain. Screw Ken. As soon as he was out of sight, Bae was going to the one place he knew that he was safe: Ellery's.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Reed's feet were on the chair as he sat on the desk himself. He looked over when he noticed someone come by, it took him a second to remember that it was Dexter. At the mention of his relationship, he looked over his shoulder to the scientist then sighed and hung his head between his arms. "It's so hard, man." he groaned. "It's nothing different from being with a woman. I can't have an argument with him! He's always got to be right! And I'm getting more and more frustrated with him freaking out about sex. I swear, he treats it like I'm about to rape him, and if keeps leaving me high and dry like that..." He sighed again then gloomily looked at his hands. "It's like giving me this body is a sign or something."

After a few steps, Kenshin stopped after not hearing footsteps behind him. "Are you still mulling over that punch?" he snorted and began turning to face him. Maybe he was a little hard on Bae... No! Screw that! He was being perfectly good and sweet and totally loveable when Bae decided to pull that crap! It was his fault!
Ken turned to face Bae and yell at him some more when the sight made his eyes widen.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:44 pm
Awesome nerd

"Dude, Reed, he's just not ready yet," reminded Dexter, attempting to use his age to find wisdom. He wasn't doing very well, having never dated a man, but at least he could try, since Alan was apparently like a woman. "I mean, you remember what he told you about high school. He was almost raped more times than he can remember or will even admit to. He's always been awkward and shy, he probably doesn't even know how it'll work. The kid's scared, Reed. Come on, you know Alan." He leaned in close, lowering his voice. "Didn't you tell me that after your first real, sober kiss he asked three times of he'd done it right, if you'd liked it? He's probably afraid of disappointing you. Just talk to him, really talk to him." Dexter stood upright, crossing his arms and staring at Reed expectantly.

Bae struggled to stand, partially clinging to the wall. He leaned on the wall, pulling his shirt up a bit to look at his stomach, a large bruise forming on the body he'd never wanted. Harsh eyes snapped to Kenshin as the shirt dropped, the male breathing heavily as he glared. "Get the f-ck away from me," he snarled, attempting to take a step forward. It hurt, yeah, but he needed to make this clear. "Stay here, leave, I don't care. Just stay away from me!" Holding his stomach, Bae stumbled towards the elevator, pressing the down button and stepping on when the doors opened. "You can take the stairs. Where I'm stopping, you won't like it." He pressed the button for the 9th floor, grabbing the rail and forcing himself to stand up straight, eyes nearly glinting his dark black as they glared angrily.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I know, but he sure doesn't make it easy." Reed sighed. "I mean, how can I not want to sleep with him when he acts so cute?" Nevertheless, Dexter was right. If he forced Alan into anything he'd only end up traumatizing the guy. Sighing, he got to he nodded in agreement and ran his fingers through his now soft hair. "Yeah, yeah. I'll talk to him later. Why'd you call him here, anyway?"

Kenshin blinked at the wounded man before him. He looked like he had just been mauled by a bear. Surely his punch wasn't that hard! "Y-You're overreacting." the now taller man decided, trying to suppress the guilt he was feeling. "My body can handle punches. Stop acting like I just stabbed you with a knife. Wait, where are you going?" His eyes widened as the dots connected, his hand clenched into a tight fist. "Bae, where are you going?" he asked lowly, his own anger flaring in his eyes. "Bae...!" He tried to chase after the man, to at least get into the elevator with him, but by the time he reached him the doors had closed. Kenshin growled and punched the button repeatedly, but the machine did not stop for him. Yelling out in frustration, he slammed a fist against the door. After a few deep breaths, he glared at the staircase and ran towards them.

User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas