Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Perspective Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:19 am
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Oh, this is fun!! Gluttony barked with laughter as he made her clench a fist. I can take over this body and eat all I want! What should we make, huh? Casserole? Steak? Sushi? All of the above?!
Hands reached out and quickly grasped the clenched fist. Maybe it was because it was Ish's touch, but the control seemed to loosen then. "Focus. Not on Gluttony. On me." the apathetic (wo)man implored, gazing hard into his body's eyes.

"I'm just saying that he shouldn't skip out on the chance." Cameron shrugged in his defense before smirking up at Ellery again. "C'mon, don't tell me you've never once thought of what it'd be like to be the one on top! Can't you just picture Freddy shaking and calling your name?" he asked while practically drooling at the thoughts himself.
His thoughts were interrupted by a smack to the back of his head. He yelped lightly and rubbed the wound while watching an angry yet small Fredrich storm past him.

Monday watched Patrick manipulate his hands then stared at the open palm. Just a little snow, huh? As if reacting to his thoughts, blue and white sparkles surrounded his hand and solidified into snowflakes. If Patrick looked at just the right time, he'd see the faintest of smiles on Monday's face.
Okay, now for gloves. The quiet man closed his eyes and envisioned dark blue leather gloves adorning his hands. He felt a tingling, ticklish sensation along with a cool feel. When he opened his eyes he was surprised to see the very gloves he thought about.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:19 am
Awesome nerd

She cried out again in fear, looking into Ish's eyes as Gluttony continued to mock her. Beatrice stared at him, tears falling continuously as she tried hard to focus only on Ish. "I'm frightened," she said to him, voice breaking this time. She had never been so afraid her entire life. But she somehow managed to regain control, playing music in her mind to block out Gluttony. The wo(man) leaned forward, setting her head on Ish's plush chest and closing her eyes.

Liam's hand struck out to smack Cameron's cheek just after Fredrich smacked him, frowning at him. "If you want to picture that so much, why don't you go stab your abdomen by yourself!" he snapped, dragging Ellery into the living room and making him sit on the couch. "Now then, what- Are you still blushing over what he said?"
"No!" whined Ellery, although his face was still covered and he wasn't looking up.

"See? It's not that hard!" he said, boldly taking Monday's left hand in his own. "Now no matter what you do, unless you take these gloves off, you won't be able to make snow or ice. It's the best part about the gloves. They're made of snow and ice themselves, so all you end up doing is adding to the protective quality of the gloves. Soon enough, you won't even notice. And feel." He moved the hand to touch Monday's cheek, his eyes gazing at his own handsome face that, while his, didn't seem entirely his anymore. "They're all cool to the touch, you see?" he said quietly.

Meanwhile, at his apartment, Dexter stood in front of the mirror, having gone shopping not long before and grabbed a bunch of clothes for him to wear until his and Vinny's bodies switched back. He adjusted the t-shirt he wore, a little uncomfortable in the casual clothes he was wearing. Usually he dressed so much nicer, but he didn't want to waste his paycheck on clothes that he was just going to end up donating later. So instead, he rubbed his neck and tightened his belt that had been looped into the dark blue jeans he was wearing. He didn't know what kids these days really wore, but a black t-shirt and nice-fitting jeans seemed to be getting him good attention from men and women alike, so he was sure this combination worked as well as it did when he was in high school. He ran a hand through the blonde hair, shaking his head at himself, then reached for his phone and called the number he'd never once thought would be familiar to him. "Hey kid, it's me. I'm coming over to pick you up in about twenty minutes. Are you ready or not?" he asked, voice considerably nicer than their first ever meeting. They were supposed to go out to lunch, then come back to Dexter's apartment so they could rehearse how Vinny would react to his daughter, and to make sure that he knew everything he needed to know before she came. It was clear that the girl would get there long before they could go back to normal, so Caroline's visit was likely to be an interesting one.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff