Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:19 am
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: XD you didn't know shade was napping here, did ya?

shade gave a chuckle, not expecting him to say yes. "well ill be a monkey's uncle. yes I know, its just, my dorm was destroyed in the recent battle, and it seams the time shift didn't repair it. anyway, why would I have a problem, hmmm?" shade said as he shrugged, turning to face away from him and the café workers to give an evil look, but it was only a flash as he glanced up to see the Christmas decorations. "great, looks like my exam is going to be postponed for the holidays... so, new guy, wana have a sparing match later, need to stay fit for my mark exam." he asked turning to show a holly like grin. 'this, might complicate things a little, if only I could find that guy who poisoned the water supply, I could set up a distraction.' he thought, his happy face never faltering and revealing his thoughts and true intentions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:26 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Pushing the last piece of taiyaki into his mouth with one finger, he swallowed then responded with a twinkle in his eye. "I don't see why not. Although, I should warn you that my style varies accordingly and is likely to end with my winning. Hmm, lets say a Kendo match, then?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He waved his hand. "I'm just kidding. I gotta go check something."
Light walked out of the cafeteria.
[Exit to Gummi Hangar]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageEntering the cafeteria, Tsuyoi headed towards the counter where you could grab the food you wanted. Tsuyoi grabbed a plate and put bread and a cup of soup on it. She then went to where she's supposed to pay, and does so. After paying, she goes to sit by herself on a table and starts to eat. She had thought about finding the friend she talked about, but she had no idea where to find her. "Let's see...knowing her, she's probably sleeping somewhere." she dips bread into the soup and eats it as some soup accidentally drips on her leg. "Tsk..." she takes off her left hand's glove and wipes up the bit of soup on her leg with her index finger, licking it. She decided to leave her left hand's glove off for now as she had to clean it first before putting her glove back on. She continues eating as she thinks of where to search for her friend.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:41 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageEventually, Tsuyoi finished eating, disposing her plate into a trash bin. She sighed as she had no clue where to search for her friend. She started to head for her dorm room, as she had nothing else to do for today. She had already checked out her classroom and found all the places she should keep track of. "Hmm...maybe she'll find me instead, she always tends to find me more often than I find her." with that said, she heads back to her dorm in hopes that her friend will find her eventually.
(exits to dorm)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:47 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai walked into the cafeteria along with Nami. She looked around the cafeteria as she's never been here yet, noticing that the place is quite big with many tables to sit at. "Ooo, so this is the cafeteria..." she then smelled the scent of food, which made her stomach growl more. "Ahh~, stop it stomach, I know it smells good." she said as she patted her belly.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

The smell touched Nami's nose too. She didn't really feel hungry but she felt it a good idea to eat something. "I wonder if brother's eaten his weekly meal." She thought aloud.

Floppy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:02 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well, I would never miss my weekly meal." she replied to Nami, heading towards the counter where they serve the food. She looked up at the menu as she was thinking about what to get.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:40 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She quickly chose a tray that had some sushi and three or four sides. Instead of water, he grabbed a cup of tea and proceeded to grab a seat nearest to the line where Wakai was standing. "Try not to think too hard about it. You might lose consciousness if you take too long."

Floppy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:38 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ehehe." she scratched the back of her head as she was afraid that would actually happen. She looked back at the menu and noticed that they serve pancakes. She gasped as she loved to eat pancakes. She found a tray that already had a pancake on it, along with butter and syrup. She grabbed the tray and looked at the drinks she could take, ranging from juice to soda. She decided to grab juice. With her food, she makes her way to the same table Nami's seated at, sitting next to her.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"It was a joke. You can go at least seven days before you'd actually faint." Nami said, amused, with closed eyes.
She held chopsticks in her right hand, a piece of sushi within their grasp.

Floppy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:26 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Nami as she at her...rolled up foods. She was even kind of fascinated at how she held two small sticks to eat. But, disregarding that, she was still hungry. She looked at her pancake and grabbed her fork. She began by covering the pancake in butter, and then pouring syrup all over it. Then, she cut the pancake into small pieces and started eating.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:15 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Her eyes were dragged to Wakai, who was eyeing how she ate. Then she returned to eating as Wakai started on her food. She popped the sushi in her mouth and made for another one. "Not sure what to do after this."

Floppy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:55 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Nami as she wondered what to do after eating. She looked back at her already almost finished pancake. "Hmm...you said you currently don't have anything to do right? Well...we could visit another world or something?" she actually hadn't been anywhere else other than the school, and even if she had been to another world before, she probably wouldn't remember.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami shrugged with closed eyes. "I'd want to visit my home and I don't think we can get there. Besides, neither of us know how to fly those ship-things. Unless," She cupped her chin and thought, a tone of sadistic nature in her voice, smiling darkly afterwards. "We could kidnap someone who knows how to drive one."

Floppy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items