Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image

Nagi

What, no, it's fine. I said, in a dark tone, looking at the sea-salt ice cream in his hands. I just... jeez. I glared at the ice cream, like it had hurt me. I mean, inside, it hurt me. Anyway, what's up? I still want to talk to you, you know. I looked at the ice cream again.

You want to taunt me, ice cream? Haunting my past? You know where my parents went... don't you? You dirty parent killer.

What the hell am I thinking? I'm talking to an ice cream cone...

Anyway, you want another ice cream, Denver? I asked.

Dreamer 18 Vernex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:49 pm
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red nodded when Denver finished introducing himself, "As long as you're not a big fat meanie." she said with a grin. She then returned her attention to her food and continued to chomp it down. She listened to the two boys converse as she ate.

Revi-sama

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:37 pm
(OOC smile
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana nodded in agreement with Denver, "Y-Yeah...friends..." she didn't really know much...or rather, anything about having friends. She noticed that another boy, possibly Denver's friend, came by and decided to join in on the group. She looked down at her food, her face blushed from how big the group quickly became. One other person was fine, but any more than that and she would grow quiet and shy. She looked down at her fruit bowl and continued to eat...in silence.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x T O K I O
x x x x ████████████████████████████

_______________Because I will never give up.
_______________Because I will become stronger.
_______________Because I will keep fighting.
_______________Because I will protect everyone.
_______________Why? Because I am the Keyblade's Chosen One.
_______________Out of Icecream: Don't mind the rustiness. I've been away for awhile.

Tokio wandered into the cafeteria. His stomach was rumbling, as if it were being slowly torn asunder inside. The boy with the ridiculous red hair slumped both of his shoulders slightly while giving his belly a soothing rub to attempt to quell it's hungerful mannerisms. "So.. hungry..." Tokio knew good and well that rubbing his stomach wasn't going to do any justice. He really had hoped the cafeteria food was decent enough to be called cafeteria food.

He retrieved his meal shortly after, and quickly sat down at a solitary table first before satisfying his hunger with it. Tokio wasn't usually a messy eater. However this time, it was an exception. He quickly devoured the meal in a comic manner. Bits and pieces of food appeared at every corner of his mouth and face. It was a regular meal so it wouldn't take him that long to finish. He wind-shield wiped his face with his forearm to rid of the left-over food on his face. "Ha!~ Didn't taste as bad as I thought it would." Tokio clasped his hands together in secret grattitude to whoever cooked and served the meal, letting out a satisfied breath of air.

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:55 am

She noticed that yet another person had walked into the cafeteria, watching as he grabbed his food and sat down, only to finish eating his food soon enough. "All right, this looks like enough people...time to see who can wield a keyblade." a piece of her shadow then broke off from her actual shadow and began to move between each person here, going into their shadows. Nobody would feel a thing though as it scanned them, learning their capabilities and such, especially to see how many of them are able to use a keyblade. Meanwhile, she continued to eat her food, making munching sounds as she enjoyed every time she put food into her mouth.

Revi-sama

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:55 am
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x T O K I O
x x x x ████████████████████████████

_______________Because I will never give up.
_______________Because I will become stronger.
_______________Because I will keep fighting.
_______________Because I will protect everyone.
_______________Why? Because I am the Keyblade's Chosen One.
_______________Out of Icecream: ...

Tokio raised up from his seat, and pushed the chair into the table. He decided to not stick around any longer because he had relieved his hunger. The red-headed boy threw his bag over his shoulders, and dug his hands in his pockets. Tokio wondered how he would spend the day at school. There weren't as much students around.to hang out with. Sure, there were people in the cafeteria, but they weren't around his age by the looks of it. They also came from other worlds too. With that, he left to head somewhere. [EXIT]  

Twotonedrebel

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Nonary Game

Revi-sama

Denver

User Image
(OOC: I'm not getting notices when you guys reply that's why I didn't reply in awhile. O.O )

Denver chuckled and put his hands up in a defensive position. "Don't worry I'm not a meanie I hardly get to interact with others so... I'm not a hard person to get to know. I'm pretty easy to get along with for the most par!~"He looked at Nagi and felt a chill up his spine he couldn't feel things physically but when something. Causes a disturbance in someones mood he can feel it."Umm... Sure? Hey are you alright? You seemed kinda... Spaced out for a moment."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:46 am
User Image

Nagi

No. I'm fine. It just...this was what I wanted to talk to you about. I was just..broken a little bit inside, because I had worked to keep my memories away from the time my parents disappeared.

And the ice cream had ruined it.
I gave a bar to Denver, then ate my own. ...Bleh. The ice cream no longer tasted like sea-salt. Just like normal salt. NaCl. The real McCoy.
I'd like to talk to you somewhere else, Denver. Please.
Demon_Lord Radius

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:56 am
(OOC: Oopsie, sorry. Did you have a name change or something? Maybe that's why.)
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana peered up at the two boys every once in awhile as she ate her fruit bowl. She then looked at Red, who seemed to be enjoying her meal. She couldn't help but smile herself..it seemed Red's smile was contagious. She looked down at her fruit bowl as it was almost finished. While looking down at it, she began to think what she would have to do next. She could go to class...but she was unsure when she was supposed to go.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:15 pm
[ooc: sorry man, didn't know you changed your name]

Eventually, the piece of Red's shadow had finished scanning everyone, and quickly returned to her. "So Fangs, how'd you do...mhmm...ah, I see...hehe, good boy." she said, speaking to what resided in her shadow. She noticed that Lana seemed to be in deep thought as she was staring into her fruit bowl. She leaned towards her, "A penny for your thoughts?" she said with a grin.

Revi-sama

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:23 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Nonary Game

Revi-sama

Denver

User Image
(OOC: Nah it's cool I do that every so often I forget it interferes with receiving notices.)

He nodded at Nagi and turned towards the two girls. "Please excuse us for a sec ladies."He starts to head out of the Cafeteria with Nagi.""
{Exists.}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:52 pm
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana had flinched, breaking out of her line of thought when Red had suddenly spoke to her. "Ah!? O-Oh, e-erm, w-well..." she fidgeted a little as she looked down, "S-Sorry...I was just thinking of today's plan." she said. She then looked at Denver and nodded as he left with his friend, "Take your time." she said to them.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:01 pm
[ooc:]

Red tilted her head and stopped leaning towards Lana, "Today's plan huh? Well, I don't exactly have a plan today, I'm a free person today." she said with a grin. She then looked at Denver and waved him off, "All right, don't take too long. We are gonna leave eventually." she said as Denver left with his friend. When they were temporarily gone, she turned her attention back to Lana, "So what's the deal? How come you put your head back on when those guys came in?" she asked with a suspicious expression.

Revi-sama

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:32 am
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at Red with widened eyes, waving her hands in front of her, "Wh-What? O-Oh, erm, w-well, because..umm..." she didn't know how to answer. She eventually calmed down and let out a sigh, "W-Well...I was comfortable with having my head off with you here because...you didn't seem bothered by the fact that my head wasn't on my body. But, I assumed that if those guys saw me, well...they would've freaked out and called me a monster or something..." she said, looking down and fidgeting a little.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games