Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:55 pm
[ooc:]
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red raised an eyebrow at Lana, humming to herself for a bit, "That so? Well, what if they didn't freak out? I mean, there are far more terrifying things than a headless girl, don't you think?" she chomped down on her food again. "Anyway, even if they did freak out, you could've just told them off...then again, you don't look like the type to get into fights." she said, laughing a little.

Revi-sama

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:36 am
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at Red, she did have a good point, there were more threatening creatures out there, like heartless or nobody. She couldn't help but feel a bit offended from what Red said about her, about not looking like a fighter. "Th-That's not...entirely true. I can fight and handle myself when it comes to it." she said, looking down and fiddling with her skirt.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:26 pm
[ooc:]

Red raised an eyebrow at Lana, "Ahh, is that so?" she said with a smirk. "Well, I hope I can witness your fighting skills." she then had an idea, "Hey! I know where we can go to find some heartless to fight!" she said as she leaned towards Lana with a big smile.

Revi-sama

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:45 am
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked up at Red, raising both her eyebrows at her, "Y-You do...?" she was a bit suspicious on how the girl knew where they could find heartless. But, she though that maybe she had fought heartless before and knows where they reside. Still, she preferred that it wasn't the two of them that went. She shook her head, "N-No, it's fine...I think it's best that we don't pursue stray heartless."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:27 pm
[ooc: Sorry, I forgot all about these guys sweatdrop ]

Red pouted when Lana had declined the offer, "Whaaat? Boo, you're no fun." she said, sitting back in her seat and folding her arms. She let out a sigh, "Oh well, I guess it's fine...but the offer still stands." she said as she continued to eat. She was almost finished with her food. She then looked towards the direction of the doors leading out the cafeteria, "Hm, I guess those boys aren't coming back..." she said, returning to her food.

Revi-sama

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:08 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero walked into the cafe' in hopes to find some others to join him. As he entered, he saw a friend he met a while back. It took a moment to remember her name, but it came to him when he joined them. Oh, Lana it is nice seeing you again and who are you? Xero looked to the young blond girl who they where with. After he asked for her name, a flash appeared across is eyes when he felt something familiar. Although he did not feel it himself the image still cast over the girl of a bloody red hood and a demonic shadow creature. Xero kept his calm and showed no sign of what he saw, may it have only been for an instant, but he was sure what he saw. This was the same girl who left that letter. He remained smiling his charming smile as he spoke with the group.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad (FIXED))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:34 pm
[ooc: Wait, aren't Nagi and Denver elsewhere right now?]

Red looked at Xero and took awhile for her to realize who it was. She looked back at her food, "Oh shoot, i-it's this guy...no, calm down, don't panic, he's never seen me in this getup before, so there's no way he recognizes me right?" she thought to herself. She twiddled her hair around her finger as she took a few seconds to answer, "Erm...R-..." she then realized she almost said her real name. "Ridley...m-my name's Ridley." she said, peering over to Xero.

Revi-sama

Demon_Lord Radius

Nonary Game

Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:45 am
(OOC: Oh, haha, it's fine. I kind of forgot about these girls myself sweatdrop
And yes, I believe Nagi and Denver are currently not with the girls.)
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at the entrance of the cafeteria, "I-It seems so..." she didn't mind if they weren't gonna come back. She then noticed that a familiar face walked in, and had approached them, "Ah, it's you, the one I met in the Infirmary...erm...Zero? Was that your name? I-I'm sorry if I got it wrong." she couldn't exactly remember Xero's name. She then tilted her head at Red as she introduced herself, though she seemed a bit reserved and had even used a different name. "Ridley...?" maybe that was Red's real name or something, is what she thought.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:16 pm
Denver

User Image
(OOC: Sorry I been disracted by normal day stuff.)

Denver rushed into the cafeteria looking out of breath."Sorry! I got lost again... I'm bad about getting lost in big area's. Heheheh... Oh boy..."He noticed the girls and his eyes went wide." OMG I'm sorry I forgot to come back! Nagi wanted to go on a mission and I spaced out. Aw man... Not a very good first impression for making friends."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:53 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

The girl seemed shy and nervous as she introduced herself, Xero held his suspicion of her until Lana spoke. "It is fine Lana. When we met I was bed ridden, but now I am healthy and at full strength again. Let me introduce myself again to you and to your young friend. I am Xero Heart, a pleasure to meet you both." At this point, Xero had forgotten what he felt with Ridley, but stayed suspicious when Lana seemed to question the name. That was when Denver barged into the Cafe'. He seemed to be exhausted which he explained he got lost on his way.
"Well it is good seeing you again Denver, where is your little friend?"

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad (LOL Sorry didnt read anything just looked at who was here and did not see any EXITS))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He shook his head and shrugged."Not sure we kinda split up I think he went off to follow you and lost track of you. Since he had eaten already and I got hungry again..."He wondered where Nagi could have wandered off to he was the only reason he was going on a mission in the first place. Denver grabbed an apple and started to take small bites of it."I know one thing he is really looking foward to a mission. Though I honestly think we should have waited to settle in more I mean these are heartless we're talking about. And from what you were talking about it sounds like certain death if we aren't careful... Hopefully we don't come across a major heartless that might be to high for at least myself to handle."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:36 pm
[ooc: To be honest, I've been busy with some stuff as well. But, I've been able to at least do 1 post for each area my characters are in. 3nodding ]

Red looked at Denver as he came rushing back in, folding her arms as he explained why he took so long to return. She shrugged when he finished explaining, though she was a bit annoyed by his late return. She eventually finished her food and drank from her small carton of milk. She looked at Xero as he introduced himself, and looked down at her milk carton. She didn't exactly have anything to say about his introductions, so she simply bowed her head a little at him after he had introduced himself.

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

Nonary Game

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:27 am
(OOC: I have been busy too unfortunately...)
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at Denver when he finally returned, and waved her hands in front of her, "Oh no, i-it's all right. I know how easy it is to get lost here on the first day." she said before laughing nervously. She then looked at Xero as he re-introduced himself, "Xero...okay, I'll be sure to remember it this time." she said before nodding. Lana then heard Xero and Denver talk about some mission, "Mission...?" she said, tilting her head as she was curious.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Neo Titus Strife

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:31 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"He did seem very energetic about getting a mission while you seemed indifferent. I mean your first mission you know nothing about until I revile them to you after we begin. But, I have faith you two can hold your own as one with the group." That was when Lana asked about the mission. Xero thought for a moment if it was wise to get more fresh wielders to join. He did need a magi weilder, that is a must, but any extra hands would be helpful as long as the group was still small. He already had three people besides himself which means he could still have maybe three more to balance out the group."I am going on a mission which requires a hand full of people. Denver and his little protege Nagi will be joining us. I have another, but the mission and its members are to remain secret. The members will all first meet for a little training before starting which it is then I will tell what the mission is. Are you interested?"

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad It is fine we are all busy people lol))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games