Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver blanked out after seeing that feathered creature he was having back flashes which caused him to freeze. By the time he broke out of it Nagi was calling him he wanted to go to the infirmary? He nodded and looked at the girls."Well see you girls tomorrow eheheh..."He walked out past Nagi he didn't want anyone to see him like this bad enough he showed weakness by freezing like that. He just wanted to get far away as fast as possible he hated feeling weak those damn memories came back at him no one noticed the table was smoking with a scorch mark under it. Not even Denver noticed it when ever he blanks out somehow his magic acts on it's own. He didn't even look at Nagi as he exited. {Exits}

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:44 pm
[ooc: ]
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Lana had suddenly summoned her keyblade and pointed it at the girl, she stared at Lana's keyblade. It had an interesting look to it, like a scythe. When Xero was able to make her keyblade vanish, she thought that maybe Xero was stronger than he looked. He would probably be a tough foe if she fought against him, but maybe with help from a friend...
She eventually snapped out of thought, looking at the boys as they followed behind Xero to head to the Infirmary. She waved them off as they all left. Now she was alone with Lana, the person she targeted first.

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:02 pm
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When Xero had made her keyblade disappear, she was a little surprised. She then looked at Xero, then the girl that hugged him, then looked down, "S-Sorry..." was all she could say to them. She then watched as the two left, telling them that tomorrow will be the day that they head out for their mission. Denver and Nagi followed behind them, so she waved at them as they left. Now she was all alone with Red. She sat down and sighed, "I need to have better control of my actions..." she said, rubbing head. It took her awhile to realize what Xero had said, "...wait, meet at the Light's Mansion...?" She then stood back up, slamming her hands on the table and looking up towards the skies, "I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT IS!!!" she screamed as she shut her eyes. This was bad, how would she be able to meet up with them if she didn't know where to go.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Neo Titus Strife

The Skelebot

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:01 pm

When Lana had suddenly screamed, Red was startled a bit as she wasn't expecting her to suddenly do that. She giggled, "So you don't know where that it huh? Lucky for you, I know how to get there." she then rested her chin on her hand as he elbows leaned against the table. But, she began to think, "Wait a minute...the Light Manor has some sort of force field that prevents any intruders from entering. Except for their family members and students of that cowgirl and her hubby...shoot, guess I'll have to go and ask mistress for any ways around it..." She then looked at Lana, "Before I head there though, I need to...erm, do some things first, so I'll show you beforehand." she said with a smile.

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x M U G E N
x ████████████████████████████

_______Because I will never give up.
_______Because I will become stronger.
_______Because I will keep fighting.
_______Because I will protect everyone.
_______Why? Because I am the Keyblade's Chosen One.
_______________________________BGM: One Punch Man - Peaceful Days
_______________________________Voice: ...

User Image
| "Dialogue" | Ability | (Thoughts) |

"Man I'm hungry..." Said the voice of a certain red-haired youth whose impatient stomach was growling. The boy was booked in studies earlier, and after finally finishing, wanted a bite to eat. "After doing all those independent studies, I need a good meal..." He approached a vacant table and pulled up a seat to sit down. Mugen fished for something he packed in his messenger bag earlier. What he fished for was a brown lunch bag. "Finaaally..." Mugen drooled at the mouth slightly. He reached down into the bag and pulled out a sandwich. He bit the sandwich hungrily and immediately started chewing.

OOC: None.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:03 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at Red with widened eyes, "Y-You know how to get there...?" she then sat down and let out a big sigh of relief, "Oh thank goodness! Good fortune for once." She was grateful that Red knew the way, if neither of them knew how to get to the Light's Manor, then they would be left behind. She was about to ask Red a question when a boy with red, spiky hair walked in. It seemed he was greatly hungry when he was chomping down on a sandwich. She couldn't help but stare as he was eating.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Mugen halted his chewing as he felt like he was being watched. He slowly turned his eyes to meet the blonde girl's stare. The boy chewed one more time before swallowing. "Um... can I help you?" Mugen asked uneasily.

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:42 am

Red nodded with her hands on her hips as she wore a big smile on her face, "Yer darn right I know how to get there. Haha, just kidding, but still, you should be grateful I'm even showing you." she said, as if flaunting. She then noticed Lana was staring at someone, then looked at the red-spiky haired boy. It was when he asked a question that she decided to cut in. She hand chopped the top of Lana's head, "Hey, stop staring at people, that's not polite." she then looked at the boy, "You'll have to forgive her, she tends to stare blankly at things." she said, laughing a little. But then she noticed something about the boy, her shadow had moved a little as if reacting to him, "What? He's a strong one? Hm..." she spoke to Fangs in her mind.

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh... eheheh. I see." Mugen chuckled, lifted of his former uneasiness. The whole staring thing still sounded like a weird habit to him. He wondered what could be so interesting in watching him eat. "My name's Mugen. Who're you guys?" He wore a smile while asking.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:01 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana snapped out of it when Red suddenly chopped her head. She rubbed the spot where Red chopped, and looked at the boy, bowing her head at him, "S-Sorry if...I bothered you in any way..." she said to him as she looked down, her face blushed a little of embarrassment. She then looked back up at him as he introduced himself and asked who they were. "W-Well," she bowed her head at him, "I'm Lana, and I'm kind of new to this school..." she said, looking down again as her face still blushed. /color]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:13 am

"And I'm Red, also new." she said, pointing to herself with a grin, though her teeth were a little sharper than a normal person's. She then eyed Mugen as if observing him, "How about you cutie, you look like you've been here much longer than the both of us." she said before placing her hand on Lana's head.

Revi-sama

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Mugen's cheeks slightly flushed at being called cutie by Red. "Y-Yeah... I have actually." There was long a mental pause. (...C-C-Cutie?!) Behind his red-faced mask, he panicked on the inside. Mugen convinced his inner self to calm down. "I've been here quite awhile... maybe for like a semester or something if those count here." He did attend normal school before. The boy wasn't sure if things worked the same way as it did before in his old school.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:48 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana raised her eyebrows when Red suddenly placed her hand on her head. She didn't really mind though. She then looked back at Mugen, who seemed to be flustered when Red had called him a cutie. She looked down and her face blushed, as if feeling embarrassed for him. She looked back up at him when he said he'd been here awhile, "I-I see, so then you must've fought against these...heartless and nobodies before, right?" she asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:19 am
User Image

User Image

Mugen confirmed by nodding. "Uh-huh." He had done battle with the mindless dark creatures known as the Heartless before. Let's not forget the even more bizarre empty shells, the Nobodies.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Red grinned when Mugen confirmed that he had battled with heartless and nobodies before. She took her hand off of Lana's head and chuckled before speaking, "Well, we're gonna have our first fight with some heartless soon." she said. Though that was a lie, she had already fought heartless and nobodies before. It was most likely Lana's first time, but for Red, it would be a cakewalk taking on some heartless.

Revi-sama

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games