Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:40 am
User Image

"Hehe that Eclipse is a nutshell. You Keyblade wielders must go on some crazy quests." Diane said with a wide smile as she started working on some other pastries.

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:43 pm
Knux_nyan

Eric chuckled. "That's one way to put it I suppose," he said as he placed some cut cookies on a tray. "Looks great from the outside. It's not terrible on the inside until you get people trying to..." he looked up from what he was doing. " I won't go into that. We don;t need this happy day ruined by that," he said dismissively.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

"I know. I've heard quiet a bit from some students that have come by my store. With the heartless wandering around i had to improvise and learn to defend myself. i'm no wielder but i can fight when it comes down to it." Diane said as she started rolling out dough.

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:42 am
Knux_nyan

Eric raised an eyebrow. "You mean the town security system isn't enough? Those little light orbs usually take care of anything that gets in the residential areas." Eric shrugged and rolled more dough. "I guess it can't handle everything, and that's where the wielders and the restoration committee come in. Poor Devona must be terrified sometimes," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:32 am
User Image

Diane raised an eyebrow and looked back at Eric. "Devona is the one who taught me. She can handle herself. Maybe i should show you what i can do." She said throwing play punches in the air which kinda made her look cuter.

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:21 pm
Knux_nyan

Eric burst out laughing. "And here I thought moogles weren't fighters. It serves me right for only having one point of view on them." He caught his breath and looked back to Diane. "My friend wasn't a coward, but he would never fight unless his life depended on it. He stayed back and healed the injured when I was with the committee. Now he teaches alchemy here and helps out the nurse during his down time," he said smiling.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image

"Oh cool. They say moogles are quiet the mysterious race but become friends with one and the mystery is all that much." Diane said as she went back to her work

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:39 pm
Knux_nyan

Eric stopped rolling dough for a moment. "You know Eclipse pretty well right? Is he trustworthy? Frankly, I'm not entirely sure what to think about the guy. He's not easy to read and he's done some stuff that doesn't sit well with me. I just don't know if he's using me or not. This whole thing is just confusing," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image

"We've been friends for a loooong time. We used to play on the islands as kids. Even to this day he was always headstrong. Sure he made a lot of mistakes but he has always made up for it. I trust him with all my heart." Diane said with a grin.

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:58 am
Knux_nyan
]

Eric shrugged and began cutting dough again. "Was he as serious as a kid as he is now? I know i might be prying, so feel free to not answer," he said.
I hope Yogtz is ok. I need to introduce him to Devona, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:29 am
User Image

"Actually he acted more like Kalen back then. Always on the move and taking risks with a grin on his face." Diane said with a giggle.

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:12 am
Knux_nyan

Eric's eyes widened for a moment. Oh crap, I was like that when i was younger. That's weird, or maybe common for children and teens with this power, he thought. He went back to cutting out bell shapes in the dough.
"I'm not super familiar with this Kalen. I only met him yesterday and he launched a fireball half the size of my gummi ship at my face," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image

"I remember him when he was just a little kid. I used to babysit him. He and Eclipse were inseperable until the day....both me and Eclipse disappeared." Diane said remembering back to those days.

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 am
Knux_nyan

Eric nodded. "I see. Tragedy is unfortunately common among wielders and those associated with them. I won't pry, but feel free to continue the story if you want," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

"Eclipse was not a wielder back when we were taken from our home. He only became one a few weeks after. We got seperated in our travels and i don't know what happened to him. i ended up in radiant gardens and met Devona. She took me in and took care of me. I still miss home. But lets not worry about that shall we. Its time to put those in the oven." Diane said getting her smile back as she pointed to Eric's cookies.

kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games