Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:11 pm
Knux_nyan

Eric nodded and put the cookies in the oven. "I barely remember what happened before my town was wrecked by heartless. I must've been..." Eric paused for a moment. "We don't need to ruin this happy day with my little tragedy. What matters is that we're all here now and kicking a... butt at what we do," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

"I'm just kicking butt in the kitchen. Speaking of which its almost time." Diane gave a whistle as light crystals appeared over different tray's of food and snacks before glowing and teleporting the trays to the gardens.

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:46 am
Knux_nyan

Eric's eyes widened. "Wow, that is incredibly useful for this kind of thing. I never learned to do magic, but respect those who can. Without cure I'd be way worse off than I am now," he said rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "I get myself hurt way more than I should sometimes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:00 am
User Image

"Magic isn't everything Eric. There are also potions. Once those cookies are done we can move them onto a tray and then were done." Diane said.

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:01 pm
Knux_nyan
]

Eric chuckled at the mention of items. "Now items I know very well. Yogtz taught my friend and I how to make just about anything we need using item synthesis. I still have equipment for making potions in my dorm. Helps a lot when we come back from a mission or something and we got hit a little to hard. We might be the only people who know how to make elixirs in this place. The admin seem to rely a bit to much on magic, but it's a lot less work than making items and can be done without materials," he said while putting on a pair of oven mitts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

"True true." Diane said with a giggle just a hologram of Diz appeared before them. "Eric i need you to investigate something for me. There have been a few disturbances in several world. Agents have already been sent out. The latest has been in agrabah. I want you to go there and investigate." He said. (quote AcidGummiBear when you get there.)

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:39 pm
Knux_nyan

Eric jumped back slightly at the sudden sight of holographic DiZ."R-right away sir," he said. He looked to Diane.
"I didn't know he could do that. Seems like I'm busier today than I thought I'd be. Hopefully there'll be cookies leftover when I get back. It smells delicious in here," he said.

He pulled the gummi ship keys out of his pocket. Now we return to that little sandbar of a world. I almost wish I sent Lawrence here instead so he could take the job. Oh well, he's probably got it handled. Yogtz and Sasha should be able to keep things in check, he thought. He gave a quick goodbye to Diane and left the kitchen.
(exit)  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

A Shido walked into the cafe with everyone he caught a new scent in the air. A familiar one. "Just one moment. I heard you were coming." The voice said as a female walked out of the kitchen. Shido recognized her quickly.
"Mariana? You work here?" Shido asked.
"In my free time. My son hasn't been eating right since he took the headmaster position so i thought some good old home cooking would do him and this school good so i took up the position. Oh....who are your friends?" She asked seeing Akashisen and Miao alongside Sophia and Kelina. "Oh hello again Sophia."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:59 pm
ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen and Miao followed behind Shido, looking around the cafeteria. Still as empty as when they left. The two then turned their attention to a woman that approached them, whom Shido called Mariana. Akashisen bowed her head, while Miao just held up a hand.
"Nice to meet you Miss, I'm Akashisen." she then looked at Miao, "And this is Miao, my companion and friend."
Miao waved, grinning big. But her face went blank as she sniffed the air, her ears perked up. "I smell food." she said as she began to drool again. "Ohhh, I can't wait anymore! Can we go eat! Pleeeease! My stomach needs food in it now!" she said, pulling on Akashisen's arm towards the food counter.
"M-Miao, h-hey!" Akashisen was forced along with Miao.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image

"Go ahead and help yourselves. I've made plenty of food and there is more to come. My name is Mariana by the way. I'm Eclipse and Kalens mother." Mariana said with a kind smile.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:31 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Coffee: Sorry for the wait))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yes and technically my mother in law" Kelina said leaning on Sophia as they walked in.
They were late as were talking about something else when everyone left the courtyard.

"Hey, she seems nice, give her a change." Sophia said as she helped Kelina into a seat.

"Oh no, she is nice, I'm the one with the short fuse." Kelina said honestly as she took out a map of destiny islands.

"And you'll see Liya soon if I have anything to do with it."

Sophia smiled then looked at everyone and sighed.
"Sorry, I haven't seen her in over a year or talked to her. Its never been this way before and I'm still afraid for her safety. Barrier or no, I'm gonna see her even if I have to break rules."

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:59 am
User Image
User Image

"I think this is the first we both are meeting. Nice to see you Kelina." Mariana said with a kind smile as Shido shuffled to the food bar and started loading up on food for himself. Mariana then looked over at Sophia with a small grin. "Rules are there for a reason. I'm sure your friend is ok and you'll see each other again. Now then why don't you both grab some food."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:03 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

A dark portal opened and he stepped through in his coat that was similar to the Organization's jackets. The only difference was the green stripe on the side. "Damn.... He better thank me for this. I almost burned to a crisp saving his a**..." He tsked. Ixyam looked around, unsure of where he had reared his head. He muttered under his breath as he finally figured out where he was. "Damn..."
He started walking at a brisk pace towards the door so that he wouldn't be caught here. He wasn't exactly on the keyblader's side, nor was he on any side, to be precise... It wouldn't surprise him if someone tried to stop him and kill him, the nobody that he was. Or, at least, he thought he was still a nobody....

[Feeling Right Now] | [Where Am I]

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:13 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

((Out Of Coffee: ))

"Nah I was at the wedding even though some people didn't want me there." Kelina said to Mariana.

"And some rules are meant to be broken. Like how heartless and nobodies can't be friends with those with hearts. That was a rule back when Headmaster Shinji was around but Kalena abolished it when she realized some can be nice, like me.."

Sophia sighed.
"Since she got there, she hasn't left the area. She promised she come back for visits and...well....so much for promises." Sophia's attitude became sad again.

She saw Ixyam walk in
"what are you talking about?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:27 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam froze in place at being talked to. He swore to himself before slowly turning his head. "Keyblade wielders... Um, don't mind me,,
eheh... I'm-I'm just passing through...."
Ixyam pulled out a small pellet and dashed it at the ground. A large cloud of black smoke enveloped the entire cafeteria. It was hardly harmful, at all. It quickly disappeared, allowing Ixyam time to slip behind a pillar and slump over. He held his shoulder. He'd forgotten it had been pulled out of place. Ixyam winced in pain. "Great... I really didn't want to have to fight these guys..."
He tsked again and summoned one of his heat pistols.

"Busted..." | Cafeteria

(OOC: Ixyam is still of the mind that Jaecen's the only keyblader he can trust.)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out