Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 am
User Image
User Image

"You know if your injured you should see the infirmary about that." A voice said next to Ixyan as there stood Mariana with a kind smile. "And i'm not a wielder by the way. My name is Mariana....oh and you can put that away. I don't allow weapons in the cafeteria." She added.
Shido was watching the scene unfold with the smoke bomb and everything then Mariana moving at inhuman speeds next to the pillar. He hadn't even seen Ixyam move back there but apparently she did....who was this woman?

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:11 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

((Out Of Coffee: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kelina watched Ixyam leave. She patted Sophia's shoulder and left the room after him.

"Hello Ixyam. I'm only gonna guess that you don't remember me, but my son does, well, my nobody son does." she said quietly to Ixyam while keeping a distance and leaning against a wall.

"Now. I don't suggest attacking because there are several wielders here, not including myself, not a wielder anymore. However if you go in guns blazin', I think you'll be in for a bad time."

Sophia sighed and looked off in the distance. She then laid her head down in her arms as to rest.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:50 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Two people appeared around the corner of the pillar, causing Ixyam to panic.His gun dissolved, leaving behind the heat blade that had been mounted onto the pistol. Ixyam swung around aiming at nobody. His magic was not as good as most people's but he tried anyways. All that could be heard was a puff and a noise that sounded almost like farting as he tried to use magic. He rolled his eyes and pulled out another smoke pellet. With the blade still visible and thrumming, Ixyam aimed a kick at the weaker looking woman's legs. That would be Mariana. Once the kick was finished, he ran along the wall before readying to throw the pellet.
He heard someone call to him and he stopped to kneel down, rubbing his bad shoulder. "Jaster? Where's he?"

"Busted..." | Cafeteria

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Mariana was quick to dodge Ixyam's kick. "What did i just say?" She said catching the pellet quickly. Shido walked over with a sigh taking the pellet from Mariana's hand.
"Jaster is in critical condition in the infirmary. There trying to recombine him with Jax." He said.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:25 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam stood up, his arm limp at his side. He tilted his head. "Re... combine?"
Ixyam understood immediately. They captured Jaster and Jax. Ixyam let his heat blade dissolve. He rubbed the back of his head and looked away. His cheeks turned red as he mumbled. "S-sorry..."

"Busted..." | Cafeteria

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:29 pm
ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Eventually, Akashisen and Miao returned, Akashisen had a plate of food, while Miao had about 3 1/2 plates of food.
"We've got our food!" Miao shouted, raising her plates of food above her with a big grin.
But then she and Akashisen noticed the event going on with the group and another person...one who looked somewhat like an Organization member.
"...what's going on?" she asked them, slowly placing her plate down on a nearby table. Though she was giving Ixyam a suspicious look.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:06 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

Kelina looked at Akashisen and Miao.
"Calm down, he's a friend of Jaster's." she said calmly.

Sophia sighed
"Jaster's nobody, Jax, has been killing Jaster without laying a finger on him." Sophia said out loud in a bit of a cold voice.
"its all for power and some girl, least that what the nurse said"

Kelina turned to Sophia, her face was in shock. Then she looked down. She wanted to run to the infirmary right now but knew this was a delicate time if what Sophia said was true.

"So Jax has been ripping out Jaster's heart for more power....Jax has to go then, I'm not losing my son."

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:03 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam turned to go and started walking. His pistol returned to his good hand . He placed the pistol on his shoulder. It definitely hurt like hell. He knew what he was doing but he was sure someone would try to stop him. They said Jax had to go, so Jax had to go.

"Playing hero... What am I?" | Cafeteria

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:14 pm

User Image

Miao shrugged, if Kelina said it's fine, then it's fine...is what she thought. She took a seat and began to maul her food mercilessly like a wild animal.
Akashisen was...a little unnerved at this site. She then looked towards Ixyam, no matter what anyone told her, she couldn't stop feeling anxious around him, especially in the getup he's wearing.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:48 am
User Image
User Image

"I'm sure he won't cause to much trouble. Not with my son around." Mariana said as she walked back to Akshisen and Miao. "How is it?" She asked.
Shido decided that was that and walked over to Sophia. "Hungry?"

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:44 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Sensing Akashien's gaze, Ixyam turned his head and glared at her. His hand tightened on the pistol's handle as he walked towards the door. Things were about to be tossed awry by Ixyam's misunderstandings.
[Exit to Infirmary]

"Playing hero... What am I?" | Cafeteria

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:50 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

"nah, not hungry. More followed" Sophia said.

Kelina looked around. She saw a small plate. She didn't feel rigiht being here so she grabbed a very tiny amount of food, not really enough to sustain anyone if they were starving.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Shido sat down next to Kelina with his own plate and noticed her small meal. He glanced at her face before sighing and eating his own meal. "Things are starting to look a bit normal now. Once the others deal with the rest of the horsemen i expect classes will restart again." He said.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:08 pm

User Image

Miao looked at Mariana with her ears perked up, her cheeks were stuffed from all the food she shoved in her mouth all at once. She swallowed before speaking, knowing Akashisen would've probably lectured her for talking with her mouth full. "It's delicious! The cafeteria's food never tasted this good before!" she looked down at the food, her ears twitched, "Well, that's probably because we haven't eaten anything in forever." she said before she began chomping down her food again.
Akashisen had shivered a little when Ixyam had glared at her. She furrowed her eyebrows as he left, "How...am I supposed to calm down around that guy now..." she said. She was unsure if letting Ixyam roam the school freely was a wise decision...all she knew was that she needs to keep an eye on him whenever they meet.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:07 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

Kelina looks at Shido.
"Can't. I'm not supposed to be here, remember? I'd rather not get used to this. After the meal, it's probably best if I go back, even if I'm homeless for a while. I'll survive."
Her voice was dark. She pushed the tray from her. She didn't eat.

She got up and started to walk out  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces