Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well we recently took on a new chef. So its gonna be home cooked meals. Sophia you should get something to eat. You look a bit...pale." Eclipse said looking concerned. Shido nodded with Kelina. "I can cook....at least by dragon standards."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 pm
ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen raised her eyebrows when they mentioned food. She put her hand to her stomach, not remembering when it was the last time she had eaten anything.
Surprisingly, Miao had returned not too long after leaving, "I'm back, I fixed it!" she said, putting her shield up close to Akashisen's face. "I'm getting better at fixing my shield!"
Akashisen actually got a little startled from Miao suddenly returning. She stared at the shield for a bit before slowly pushing it down to look at Miao, "That's good...I guess practicing your smithing really does pay off." She looked at the others, "Well, now that everyone's present...should we go get some food?"
Miao's ears perked up when Akashisen said food, "Ohh! Yeah, can we? We haven't eaten anything for days!" she said, her tail sways around a little fast.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:47 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Coffee: Sorry for the short posts lately, my chest scar over my heart been hurting))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm just saying when it was just me in the house." Kelina said getting up again
"Lets go eat"

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:34 am
User Image
User Image

"Go eat then. I must get back to work. Duty calls. Sophia i'll catch up to you later." Eclipse said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked off toward the admin office.
Shido watched the scene for a moment then rubbed the back of his head. "Alright then. Lets get to the cafe." He said as he waved for everyone left to follow him. -exit to the cafeteria.-

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:16 pm
ooc: )

User Image
"Yes!" Miao cheered with her arms waving in the air, "Oh man, I hope they have meat stuff to eat! Like chicken...or turkey..." she began to drool from the thought of meat.
"M-Miao! Don't drool, jeez." she said before reaching into her pocket to pull out a piece of cloth. She gave the cloth to Miao, "Here, keep it for now, but wash it before you give it back." she said before she followed behind Shido.
Miao laughed as she wiped her drool and followed behind to, her tail continued to sway around as she couldn't keep the thought of meat out of her mind...which had caused her to drool more.[exits to cafeteria]

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:58 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Coffee: posting off cell. Been unable to get to laptop. Had new drivers license pic done....big flash...))

Sophia smiled to Eclipse then sighed when he left. She looked off in the distance.

Kelina got up to get some food. She looked at Sophia. She walked to her.

"I miss my lil X...Liya. I miss my friend...did you hear her cry when you controlled her...I still hear it. It's been over a year now...." Sophia wiped some tears away.

Kelina pulled Sophia into a hug and patted her head. She didn't know what to say.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:14 am
knux_nyan
flippy flusters flaky

((OOC: ))

Kelina walked out of the portal grumbling to herself.

"Grumbling is a bad trait, mother." Jaster said, sitting comfortably on the grass.
"What happened?"

Kelina looked over to Jaster, she blinked, then immediately ran up and hugged him lifting him off the ground.

Jaster winced, wanting to scream as Kelina hugged him.
"Mom....down....choking..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:50 am
User Image

"Nice to see you again Jaster. How yah feeling?" Shido asked as he came out of the portal behind Kalena. He moved out of the way for Akashisen and Miao as well.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:06 pm

User Image
Akashisen and Miao came out of the portal not long after Shido did.
Akashisen noticed Kelina hugging someone. She was about to ask Shido who that was, until he spoke his name. Akashisen looked at Jaster, wondering what his relation with Kelina is. She had a feeling she had met him before...but that might've been a really long time ago, too long ago for her to remember.
Miao's ears perked up, "Jaster huh...?" she rubbed her chin, thinking for a moment. "Ohhh! I remember him!" she poked Akashisen's head to get her attention, "Remember! Back in Traverse Town!" She poked her chin, her ears moved a little while she tried remembering more, "He was in his heartless form. And Shinie(Shinochi) caught him and was about to kill him because she thought he was an ordinary heartless...or something like that."
Strangely...Akashisen didn't remember that. She tried to...but nothing came up. However, Miao was able to remember...and she sounded serious too...so Akashisen could only assume it did happened.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:09 am
knux_nyan
flippy flusters flaky

((OOC: ))

Kelina reluctantly let Jaster free of the hug.

Jaster sat down on the grass wincing in pain.
"Honestly, I feel like I'm getting kicked in the ribs all the time. I'm still exhausted. Plus now, Jax is trying to be me from the inside."

Kelina seemed concerned.
"Maybe you shouldn't go on any missions for a while, get your strength back up."

"Yeah, every time ive heard that, then stuff happens which forces me back into battle." Jaster groaned, then he looked at Akashisen and Miao.
"I remember, kinda, everything is fuzzy"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

"Well luckily with the horsemen being taken care of you can take some time off to rest. Actually now that were here do you know where Listio is at?" Shido asked Jaster.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

User Image

Akashisen was a little surprised when even Jaster had recalled that time back in Traverse Town. She rubbed her head, as if trying harder to remember...but there was nothing. She was confused...why couldn't she remember.
Miao's ears twitched as she noticed Akashisen acting strange, this made her a little concerned.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:53 am
knux_nyan
flippy flusters flaky

((OOC: sorry really high fever all week. Posting off cell ))

Jaster though for a minute
"Not really. I saw her in the infirmary last but I don't remember how long ago"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image

"Well then she is probably not there. She's always got something to do and she was never really a fan of the infirmary."
"Hey. if your looking for Master Listio i saw her heading for the sparring room with some students." A random passing student said as Shido turned his head and nodded. "Thanks. Well lets head there." Shido said as he stared walking.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:55 am

User Image

Miao's ears perked up as Shido began to walk off, but noticed Akashisen wasn't following him yet. She poked Akashisen's head, "Hey, come on, we hafta get goin." she said, getting her attention.
Akashisen was broken from her train of thought, looking at Miao then at Shido, "O-Oh, yeah..." She began to follow behind Shido, adjusting Miao's position on her back a little.
Miao looked towards Kelina, waving towards her, "Hey, hurry up!" she shouted.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games