Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) |Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

He flailed his arms like a child. "Get outta my head-! Her head-! Our head-! Gah! You know what I mean!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:34 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

Eric sighed.
"Sorry. Yet seeing him do that was funny."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:58 pm

'I sensed a great light fade away just now...A heart has been changed...that way.' She looked toward the infirmary. 'It just vanished.' She had senses Kalena's heart disappearing.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Liya looked at Zero in shock then looked back for Eric's shock. She knew since they first met, he was almost inseparable from Kalena until he had friends who later died or disappeared, least that's what he told her, as those events happened before they had met.

Eric was taking in deep breaths as he heard Zero. He lowered his head, his hair covering his eyes.
"Um, excuse me. I..."

"Eric, stay. Please. I can't move around much and nor can Zero. Its nice and warm out too. Can't you feel it?"

Eric knew what Liya was doing. He smiled and shook his head.
"Ok. I'll stay. I just....hope....it wasn't her. " He looked around at the ruined area from the fight and sighed.
"Dad was right, this is gonna take a lot of time to repair." he said making a excuse to get up.

Liya watched Eric knowing exactly what he's gonna do next.

"I think I'm gonna do something really smart. I've known Eric long enough to know he's gonna run off to cry and do something destructive, but I don't want him to go." Liya said to Carter inside.
"But I felt that same light disappear. Do you think Kalena might have died just now?"

Liya looked at Zero and held onto her tighter. She got up lifting Zero enough off the ground to carry her, then she collapsed into Eric's lap.

"Stay."

Eric sighed, knowing Liya had won.
"Fiiiiinee. Yeesh Liya, I get it. Can't we at least lay under some shade?"

"Nope! You need to feel the sun too! That what I think Kingdom Hearts is, the sun!"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:51 am
Kurai_18
Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) |Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Carter slow clapped as Liya plopped onto Eric's lap. "Smooth move, shorty. However, I'm sure Kalena knows what she's doing. She was one of my students. All I hope is that Kingdom Hearts guides her the right way."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:04 am

'I'm sure it did' Zero's voice said as she held close to Liya even tho she was practically also on Eric's lap since technically she fell with Liya. She didn't want to let the girl go. 'Hope you don't mind.' That was directed at Eric.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:16 pm
"You are fine, Zero" Eric said.
"Liya is just a cute kid"

Liya laughed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:35 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Eric saw Jaster carrying someone. He smiled softly before groaning unable to get up from Liya and Zero on his lap.

"Comon girls, let me up!"

Liya laughed
"Nope! Not till ya cheer up!"

Eric groaned and put his hands against the ground and closed his eyes. He was beginning to spread his magic into the ground to start to repair the area.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:40 am

Liya had fallen asleep in Eric's lap.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:21 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
oogieknight

User Image
User Image

Liya yawned as Zero fell asleep. She laid down on top of Eric doing exactly what Zero did and fell asleep.

Eric sighed, now unable to move at all without waking the girls. He didn't feel completely uneasy though. He knew if they were both asleep, they were really relaxed. He knew Liya had no trouble sleeping if she was close to him, but with Zero, he had no idea of how she slept, if she did. He could only imagine the torture that Liya had told him about what happened in her past, and then put that to Zero. Liya had always sounded so afraid of her past.

He remembered back to when they would battle, Liya the world destroyer, even when she was wanting to be good and was a good guy for a short while before this, then on his world, and the appearance of her so-called family, she started to destroy the world. He remembered the fight, all the trouble she had to go though to get to where she was herself.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:14 am
User Image

King walked back into the courtyard and laughed seeing Eric's situation. "You should follow their example and let me fix this." He said referring to the damage. He knelt down and fazed his hand into the ground channeling his energy into the area repairing it faster. "Trouble here is purging the destructive energy not so much the cosmetics that part is easy." He explained as he pulled that specific energy into specific spots and made flowers grow and bloom using that energy. "That should do it." King pulled his hand out of the ground and stood back up to stretch.

He noticed Jaster carrying Lillith. He walked over to them to talk but felt something off."......" His hat tipped over covering his eyes. "Sis...your not her cage anymore...." He whispered to himself he knew immediately that Mistress was no longer sealed inside of Lillith. He also noticed her energy level was severely low, whatever had torn Mistress from her must have taken a large toll on Lillith. "Jaster I know you want to be alone with her well as alone as a man split in two can be, but you need to get her to the infirmary now, she may not be in a life-threatening situation but she is weak right now and needs rest." Was all he was able to tell Jaster as he walked past them.

King returned his attention to Eric and the girls resting on him. "Kiddo I am heading out for a while I need to get back to the garden and pick up some more supplies I can tell once Wraith learns of this he won't be satisfied with the amount I brought." He said then tipped his hat back up and gave Eric a smile and thumbs up. "I won't be long."

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:00 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
oogieknight

User Image
User Image

Eric heard King's voice and relaxed and watched him while listening.
"Heh, I didn't really sense the destruction underneath dad." he said softly, knowing he needed more time to learn his inate powers .

Liya grabbed Eric's hair and started to chew on it.

"Hey hey! Don't chew on my hair!" Eric said slightly amused then looked back at King
"Alright dad. More than likely i'll be right here."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:31 pm
((OOC: Hope your alright with a small time skip like a few hours 2-3 otherwise king moved really quickly and there haven't been many posts it seems. I know I have been busy in rl...I say busy but I mean dealing with.))

kalenakeeper
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

User Image

A twilight portal opened in the air and King fell through it landing on his back. He laid there holding the hole in his chest. "That...hurt..." His hat had fallen off when he fell and now rested a few feet away from him. King sat up using one hand to help himself up while the other stayed covering the gap in his chest. "Punched right through me...not very nice sis..." He painfully laughed to himself.

He started to focus his magic on healing himself. It would take a long time before he was able to do anything after that incident. "Where did I...." He said looking around realizing he was back in the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
oogieknight

((OOC: It fine. Sorry about me complaining so much about my current situation. Its just....depressing.))

User Image
User Image

Eric was still wide awake when King appeared landing on his back. He heard the sound of someone falling and looked up slightly seeing King. His eyes widened and grimaced slowly moving Liya and Zero off of him and crawled towards King.

"Hey dad, you ok?" he whispered to try to not wake the girls up.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:27 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User Image

King reached up to scratch the top of his head and put on a smile. "I will be, just went and had a talk with someone." He said in a hushed voice. He noticed his hat wasn't on the top of his head. "...now, where did that get off to." He said looking around for it accidentally moving his hand away from his chest revealing the hole that went straight through it.

"There it is." He laughed getting up and turning around to walk over to his hat. "I rather like this hat glad it didn't fall off back there." King joked picking it up and putting it back on top of his head. "Alright before you say anything no I didn't actually go to get more supplies more to gauge the situation I will recover so don't worry about that.....but I am curious why when she knows the situation here wasn't I followed.." He explained some of what had happened.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff