Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:14 am
knux_nyan
oogieknight

((OOC: It fine. Sorry about me complaining so much about my current situation. Its just....depressing.))

User Image
User Image

Eric was silent as King was talking. He saw the wound and sighed but was relieved it wasn't around major organs.

"Alright dad. Just don't go dying on me, kay?" he smiled.
"Honestly, Mistress has scared me since I was a kid."

He looked around surveying the condition of the barrier around the academy.
"Barrier is still regenerating, whatever is going on, its going to be big, but nothing we can't handle together." he smiled big.

Liya started to wake up but went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'Its what they planned...they wanted you to come here. They put something in you....I...can sense it.' Zero's voice said as she stood up and was awake. She was looking at King when she said that.'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image

King laughed at Erics' enthusiasm. "That's right my boy no matter what they throw our way we will stop it and don't worry about your old man taking a dirt nap I plan on being alive to embarrass you for a long time." King boasted with a big smile.

He stopped and heard what Zero said. "I doubt it was planned out like that but it does seem so," King replied holding his hand to his chest. "I can feel it something trying to absorb the light out of my body... but if I am lucky I can do something about it." He explained what was going on and raised his right hand and started to focus his energy on one spot on his palm. "It was a nice try sis but you forget poison doesn't work on me." He whispered to himself as a black flower budded out of his hand. "There that should take care of that."

King detached the bud from his palm and turned it into a seed. "I am curious to see what kind of plant this would become but I doubt it would be wise to let it grow." He laughed a little and pocketed the seed. "How did you see that?" He asked turning to Zero.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

Knux_nyan
[  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:28 pm

'I didn't.....' She was silent for a second as her eyes flashed yellow for a moment. 'It...did.' As she said that she started to get a small headache and clutched her head to try to alleviate the pain. 'i'm not even human....I was...created to be this way. I can sense imbalances in the heart. It was one of the reasons father made me.'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:22 am
knux_nyan
oogieknight
kurai_18

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

Eric looked back and forth between King and Zero but his attention always came back to King. He was amazed at what King did to remove the poison from his body.
"Hehehe, i'd like to know how to do that one day." he laughed then sighed.

"It is troubling that they'd try and poison you dad".

Liya groaned trying to sleep, however hearing everything going on.
"I don't....really understand...what she said. How can someone...not be human?" Liya asked Carter inside of her.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image

King watched as Zero's eyes flashed yellow. "Doesn't really sound like a father than the fact that you say you were created with one reason in mind tells me he shouldn't have the right to be called a father." He said lowing himself to his knee to look her in the eyes at her height. "Your reaction earlier when someone opened their heart to everyone also tells me you have a hunger you can't control I am sorry I am not an expert at resisting something that strong if Sinato were here..." He spoke tilting his head down looking at the ground.

King heard Erics' question and sighed. "No, not troubling it's troubling that Nema is not only awake but has Mistress on his side and is doing who knows what." He replied his hat shading his eyes showing how serious it is. "The fact that they would poison me tells me...They are afraid of us to have to resort to such a cowardly course. Which means we have the advantage." He said getting to his feet tilting his hat back and flashing a big smile at the end of his words he gave everyone a thumbs up.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:32 pm

'I still don't know what to do...I want to help but i don't know if i'll be able to control the beast in me' Zero's voice said as she looked to the side.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:46 am
knux_nyan
oogieknight
kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Liya sighed and sat up and looked at Zero as she spoke.
"Um, first thing...um...try to control or have the beast inside of you work with you, to where....um...you can control yourself. I learned to control myself...but its very hard when someone can control you, but you still gotta try."

Eric smiled to Zero
"And she should know, she's been through something like you have. She also never ages."

He smiles back to King
"Alright, so we got the advantage. I wonder what else they have on their side. Other than....prior fear....of em..." Eric rubbed behind his head.

"I froze when I saw Nema take over Sinato." he lowered his head.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:51 pm

'Who would teach me?' Zero asked. 'I have no where to go and i don't want to go back to Hojo. I won't be his puppet again.'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image

"You don't have to go anywhere surely you realize your welcome here," King said without thought and sat down on the grass. "No one here is going to tell you to leave I mean Sinato is a heartless and had the same issues almost I think his hunger was stronger than yours though. "He rested back putting his arms behind him.

King just wanted to relax as his body healed. The exterior damage was taken care of but that was because he focused on it so no one would be disturbed about talking to a man with a hole in his chest. "For now try not to worry we don't even know what they are planning and letting your mind worry only makes you feel drained. " He said looking up at the sky.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:57 am
knux_nyan
oogieknight
kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Liya nodded smiling to Zero
"He's right. You are safe here. The only thing you gotta worry about is yourself here and what your gonna eat when we get to the cafeteria!" Liya giggled.

"Eric helped me through a lot of my problems. I even jumped out a five story window to get to him when I was scared."

Eric rubbed behind his head remembering that night.
"Yeah, gave Jaecen and others a fright. You were covered in glass and was still learning to speak."

"Yay you remember!" Liya immediately hugged Eric rather tightly however letting off a electric surge unknowingly.

Eric grit his teeth as his hair started to stand up, that and Liya was hugging so tight it was starting to bruise.
"Hey not so tight!"

Liya laughed ignoring Eric's plea and tightened her hug.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:50 am

'Um....Ok...I guess i am a little peckish. I don't know tho.' Zero's voice said as she held her hands close to her chest. 'i'm gonna keep my hood up tho. I think it would weird people out if they saw me speak without moving my mouth.'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:41 am
knux_nyan
oogieknight
kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Liya smiled and let go of Eric.
"That fine. Maybe you'll calm down enough one day to let it down. I know.....it took me a long time. Then getting caught by the organization and have your memories erased. Everything you learned....all gone. Set back to zero, a weapon." Liya's cheerful attitude quickly dropped as she was remembering all the bad stuff.

"It hurts so bad Carter. I see Zero and I remember everything that happened. Its....normal....right?"

Eric listening to Liya talking to Zero then her getting overwhelmed by her own past.
"Liya, we all have parts of our lives that we'd rather forget."
Eric goes silent for a second, remembering.
"But its what we do next that defines us. Carves our path."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:11 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User Image

"Maybe you guys should head to the cafeteria and grab something to eat," King said still laying back. "I'm going to stay here and rest a bit longer." He added laying down putting his hands behind his head to get more comfortable. He didn't really want to move out of the grass and he had something to think about.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:28 pm

'Right...i don't know my way around...i'll follow you then.' Zero said to Liya as she stood close to her a bit nervous.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai-18

OogieKnight

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items