Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:08 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric and Lawrence entered the grand hall.
"Shouldn't we head to the admin office for this? You'd think that they would want to know this," Lawrence asked. Eric shrugged and looked around. He saw the other Eric on the stairs talking to Kalena. He whistled at them.
"Looks like we found our people. So where's the paperwork to fill out? Or is this just explaining things to red bandage guy?" he asked.
"His name is Diz and i'm not sure he's even here right now. Pretty sure we just need to fill out some forms," Lawrence replied.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:19 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image

Eric looked up towards the other Eric and Lawrence
"Hey. I just finished the paperwork. Kalena said she appeared in the admin after that thing made her vanish. Yeah, DIZ isn't here. Eclipse is though."

Kalena looked off
"yeah, planning a wedding that im not invited to."
She got up planning to walk off.

"Yeah, she isn't telling anyone what she saw when she disappeared with that cat. I can't even get it out of her. Only thing I did get is that she thinks its her personal purgatory."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Lawrence raised an eyebrow. "So we don't actually have to give a report? Or do we just have to explain the thing to Eclipse eventually?" he asked.

Eric looked to Kalena and smirked. "Weddings are boring anyway. Only reason I go to them is free food. No need to mope about not being invited to it headmistress," he said. Lawrence pinched the area between his eyebrows.
Ignorance is truly bliss for you isn't it Eric? Bloody fool can smash any alchemy test you throw at him, but he reads social cues at a kindergarten level sometimes, he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:04 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image

Eric nodded
"Yeah. Sooner or later. That's why I did the paperwork."

"heh. Easy for you to say. It's my nephew Kalena and my best friends sister Rose's wedding." Kalena grumbled
"So really, I should be there! I guess what happened the last time was enough to throw me out of any party."

She seemed bummed out now.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:46 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric got a bright glint in his eyes and grinned. "Want me to help sneak you in headmistress Kalena? I'm sure I can have Lawrence over there smooth talk his way in," he said slyly.
"We have no relation to either family and I'd get expelled if they found out. No way in hell am I being roped into this. I don't even have a tux here I'm pretty sure," Lawrence replied.
"You can borrow my suit,"
"The one at least two sizes to big and partially torn from the last party you went to?"
"You weren't even there for that. It's not torn. You can at least distract the frontman while she sneaks in,"
"She could just use portals by that logic and I wouldn't have to do anything. Face it man, there's no way we can help her," Lawrence said sternly. Eric sighed.
"So much for helping out someone who was kind to me. The thing will probably get attacked with the luck of this place and people associated with it. All else fails we can jump in when that inevitably happens and at least get her some credit as a hero. The cynical pricks in her family will still get mad, but at least some of the guests won't see her as evil," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:43 am
]
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image

"Oh please, the only people in my family are Eric, my brother, Eclipse and Kalen. That's it. Everyone else either left or..."

"don't say it, Kalena" Eric growled not even looking at Kalena, his head lowering.

"sorry." Kalena sighed.
"yeah, I could sneak in but to be honest, if Kelina can't go, I may as well spend the day with her."

"and if not? I actually think Rose would want Kelina there, just...outside the academy."

Kalena shrugged her shoulders
"no idea. Look, im headed to the infirmary. I need to talk to Sasha." she showed her now grey arm for a moment then walked off.

Eric waited for Kalena to be out of ear shot.
"if she comes, every heartless in the universe would appear. That's what happened the last time she attended a wedding with mom and dad in the good future timeline. Now, funerals, yeah, she avoids altogether. Just the wedding or happy occasions....maybe that's why she doesn't know about most of the normal holidays like Christmas."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:08 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
]

Eric became visibly angry. "So they'll let the psychopath who attacked the school for no reason and frankly needs to be rotting in the realm of darkness where she belongs attend, but not the nice, heroic Kalena?" He took off his glasses and pinched the area between his eyebrows. "Were i a more morally reprehensible person, i'd kick the damn door down and call them out on their bull crap," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:07 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image

Eric nodded
"I understand, Eric. Believe me, I understand. Kelina wasn't always this way. There are two different futures I am from. The one im trying to prevent and the one im trying to bring back. The second one, she was a honorable keyblade knight. She still had a lot of time to drink, but she wasn't always this bad. Sadly....Im almost sure that will ever happen again." he sighed sadly.

"I think she'll be under heavy guard. I know i'll probably have her in shackles if I go at all. Kelina doesn't lure heartless like Kalena does unconsciously. Without that forcefield guarding the academy, the entire academy would be overrun with heartless trying to snuff out the light Kalena puts out."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:40 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric scoffed. "If she needs such heavy guard, than she shouldn't be there risking the lives of other party guests. If she puts up to much of a fuss, which she will based off my experiences with her, just humor her with a web cam or something showing it. The thing will probably get attacked regardless because this place is just crawling with keyblade users. Little buggers love the thing that kills them," Eric sighed. "I've complained at you enough. Lawrence! We've got a report to make. We can figure out what we're doing with this wedding crap after that," he said. Lawrence sighed.
"Just try not to insult anyone while we're in there."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:40 am
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric shrugged his shoulders.
"I can see that. Maybe we should bring that up in the meeting. He's gotta listen to us. To the keybladers and heartless, yeah, your probably right. They only stopped when wielders disappeared....almost completely"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:59 am
Aster and Zane

As the group of students separated only Zane And aster remained, Aster remained silent for a moment before looking at him with a angry look holding out his hand "i did the thing i promised...so hand it back to I" He demanded angerly as Zane's ears perked "ah...right..." he said walking twords Aster with his hands in his pockets "so how was it, betraying your friends in a fruitless attempt to protect them, your aware where are right? im not sure your so worried about what could be called here using this" he asked pulling out the black vial and twirling it around his fingers, Aster glared "unstable, who the heckle knows what would happen, i mightv been only the shadows, but well, could be much badder" He said swiping the vial from Zanes hands as Zane turned on his heels and began walking away "...it wont work you think? theres no way you get your way at the end" Aster warned Zane, who turned "and work on your english" Zane said as he continued walking
(exit)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:34 pm
Allastair Claudius Granhaven
Key wielder expert
Keys : Remdemption and other sets
User Image

Al magically orbed in the Grand hall with Misty. he smiles as he transform his appearance with bit of magic. he made himself look like he were 18 in human years. so he playes with his hair and then grabs Misty.

"Do you feel lucky?" he asked her.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:20 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty grinned and nodded relaxing in Al's arm
"yes"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:20 am
Allastair Claudius Granhaven
Key wielder expert
Keys : Remdemption and other sets
User Image

"whats wrong?" he asked her as he released her arm. "Soon, we have our own wedding if time allows it."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:24 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty smiled to Al then sighed
"I sense the academy stuff trying to overload my brain again." she laughed.

"Another wedding is happening soon. Think they'd mind if we do ours after theirs?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff