Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Silence Is Not Always Golden

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:05 pm
Silence is Golden, that is what many people say but what if silence is all someone can hear without help. How do you go through life like a normal person without persecution? Can you do all that and raise a child at the same time. It's not easy but Clint has managed to do all that for many years now. Born without most of his hearing he relies on hearing aides to do what his body can not do by itself. Being estranged from his family for a child he is raising, he deals with all life has to offer while trying to give the child, Aiden the best life he can. Because of his trouble with one of his senses many think him a recluse or not very friendly. Clint does not like to be seen as handicapped or different than anyone else and does not like to wear his hearing aides outside of the house. [x] is one of those people who thinks that Clint is unsociable despite having a child around. He is a neighbor to Clint and Aiden, he knows Aiden who always greets the man when he sees him, but he knows practically nothing about Clint besides his name and that they are neighbors. That all changes when one night Aiden runs to [x]'s home pleading for help claiming something has happened to his father.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:
Aiden

User Image
Name:
Clint

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:37 pm
Looking for someone to [x] as a dominant slightly older male with a job as either a doctor, cop or lawyer. Or something else kind of like that. There are reasons I promise.

Pm me your profile with a writing sample please.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:38 pm
It was around 3:30 pm when the school bus arrived at the corner of the street. A young blond boy got off the bus waving to his friends before turning to walk to his home two doors down waving at his neighbors as he passed them. He entered the house and the neighborhood was quiet for a few minutes before the boy ran back out looking quite disheveled. He quickly ran to his next door neighbors banging on the door pleading for help.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

revenge era

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

"Yes, I understand" A slight sigh rolled of his lips as he wrote down a few more notes as he nodded "Of course" He muttered occasionally just to let the other person know he was still on the line. Hearing a loud knock on his door, Emmett furrowed his brows before looking at the time. He got out of his room, quickly walking to the front door "Mr. Hopkins, I'm afraid I'm going to have to call you later" Emmett spoke as he opened the door to be met with Aiden who looked frantically scared. Emmett hung up and slid the phone into his pocket before crouching down to Aiden's level "What's wrong?" He asked a bit worriedly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:37 pm
revenge era

"It's my dad, something happened to him. Someone hurt him and I can't get him to wake up. You have to help please." Aiden begged grabbing Emmett's hand and pulling. The child looked close to tears as if denying the poor boy would send him into a further state of hysterics. Quickly leading the way back to the house he burst through the door and ran to Clint who was on the floor seemingly mostly unharmed except for a slight wound to his head which was bleeding minimally. He was breathing but appeared unconscious. Aiden had moved and was shaking Clint's arm now as if he had before. "Wake up I brought the someone wake up." Aiden demanded and when that didn't seem to work he tapped on the back of Clint's hand in a rhythm.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

revenge era

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Furrowing his brows, Emmett nodded when the young boy said that he had to help his father. Well, of course he would help in any way he could. Emmett stood up, letting the boy lead the way to the house right across from Emmett's. As they walked into the house, Emmett looked over at the male who seemed unconscious on the ground. "What happened?" Emmett muttered as he got to the ground, he didn't really expect an answer, since the only one who knew what happened was out of it. Emmett looked up at Aiden who seemed scared out of his way, and he wanted to calm his down "He's going to be just fine" He reassured him with a smile, before carefully picking Clint up and laying him on the couch. "You know what you can do to help your dad?" Emmett said as he looked at Aiden with a faint smile "Could you get him a couple of aspirins, if you know where he keeps them?" Emmett said softly before watching the other nod and run off. Emmett sighed softly before walking to the kitchen and taking a clean towel. He ran some hot water over the towel before walking back to Clint. He shook his head slightly with a small sigh before starting to clean the blood off his head.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:31 pm
revenge era

"I don't know I just got home and found him like this." Aiden responded not moving from Clint. He looked up when Emmett said that his father was going to be okay. He looked hopeful when the man continued to say there was something he could do to help his father. As soon as Emmett said what he could do to help he nodded and ran off. Clint stirred finally when the warm wet towel was pressed against his head to clean the blood off. Green eyes opened unseeing for a moment as the blond gathered his wits. When he finally saw things green eyes snapped to Emmett and looked almost panicked. Clint sat up quickly looking around. "Where is he?" Clint questioned turning back to Emmett.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

revenge era

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Making sure not to hurt the younger male more than he already was, Emmett was focused on figuring out how this whole thing even happened. It was a good thing that the wound wasn't bad enough for him to be hospitalized, but he would have to go there just to be on the safe side. Emmett took his hand away when the other sat up quickly "If you're talking about Aiden, he's alright" Emmett said before sighing softly "He's was really scared so I had to distract him" He continued before motioning upwards to let him know where his son was. "You shouldn't be moving right now" Emmett said before furrowing his brows "What exactly happened?" He had to ask, not only because he was curious, but if someone had done this to him, then Clint had to report it.

Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games