Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply The world that Never was.
Pathway to Castle Oblivion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:06 am
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

A dark portal appeared, with Xalyk walking through it. It closes behind Xalyk, "Well, for some reason, everyone either is gone or seems to be busy...seriously, what the hell is going on...is what I should be asking, but..." Xalyk felt like that had been said before. "Nevermind...I should set the defenses up I guess..." with that Xalyk started to set up defenses alone, looking at the scroll that Jaxon had given.

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:41 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Another black portal popped up behind Xalyk, and suddenly a happy, kind of crazy voice shouted out, "Xaly baby! When did you get here?!" Xena ran over to him, latching on and squeezing him as tightly as she could. She was definitely a curious one, but just as before Xena just goes from moment to moment. You never really know what to expect from her and most times she is pretty unpredictable.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:30 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk looked up from the scroll and was about to look from where the voice came from, however, it was too late when Xalyk received a sudden hug attack. Xalyk didn't seem to flinch or move at all when hug attacked however. Getting a good look at whom it was, Xalyk nodded at her, "Member 11...Xena. Hello, I was instructed by the leader to put up defenses for the castle." Xalyk looked up at the castle, as it seemed that the job was mostly complete. Xalyk had been doing this for quite a long time already, "The leader gave me this scroll to guide me on where to put the defenses." Xalyk said before showing the scroll to Xena.

AcidGummiBear

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:28 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Oh come on Xaly you gotta have a little fun sometimes! Don't you,"she asked as she took a long look at the scroll. She saw that there was still a few more defenses to set up. She looked back up at Xalyk and smiled from under her hood as she spoke again, "I guess we are going to be expecting company in the near future. Would you like any help with the rest of these?" She was bored and didn't have much to do currently. Xena hasn't heard anything from their leader in a while.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:21 am
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk looked at Xena, then at the castle while nodding. Xalyk then pointed to certain areas of the castle, "I still need to post a few more nobodies in these positions...I seem to have already exhausted my summoning abilities so I need to rest awhile." Xalyk then looked back at Xena and held the scroll to her, "If you wouldn't mind, please place nobodies in the areas marked according to the scroll. But, if you feel like it, you may also post more nobodies in other areas."

AcidGummiBear

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:32 pm
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena nodded and asked, "Are these other areas just around the castle or do you want me to travel outside of the castle?" She just wanted to make sure exactly before she went off. She sighed and began to think about what she was gonna do when she was done. There weren't that many places left on the scroll that needed defenses so she would probably have plenty of time afterwards to go off and do who knows what. She looked back at Xalyk and playfully, "We should go out and do something when I finish this. You need to have a little fun every now and again Xaly." She gently nudged him a couple of times hoping that he would agree to go.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC: I finally found a smaller picture lol )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:18 pm
[ooc: Haha, I know what you mean. Finding the perfect picture for your rp character, but the pic is too big and there's no other sizes of it...happens to me sometimes. sweatdrop ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk looked back at the castle when Xena asked a question regarding where to post nobodies, "The marked areas are around the castle...but the leader did not say anything about posting nobodies further outside the castle..." Xalyk then turned back to Xena when she asked for them to go out and do something else after this. Xalyk looked down with closed eyes, thinking. There wasn't anything else to be done except to return to the leader with mission briefing, so it wouldn't hurt to spend time with a fellow Organization member. Xalyk looked back at Xena and nodded, "All right...we can do whatever you want after we're finished here."

AcidGummiBear

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:39 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena squealed with happiness at Xalyk's answer. "Well then go rest up! Or you can tag along if you're bored. It's up to you, but I certainly wouldn't mind the company," she said excitedly. She began to think about what to do when her and Xalyk would go back to the leader. "I guess I'll just leave the hood up until I go back to my room," she thought to herself. She sighed a gentle sigh and smiled as she signaled to Xalyk that she was moving onto the next area.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:12 am
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk looked at Xena with a tilted head, confused about why she was so happy about him agreeing to accompany her after this. Maybe girls enjoyed being accompanied by others? Whatever the reason, Xalyk couldn't figure it out. "I'll rest here while I wait for you finish putting the defenses." Xalyk said before sitting on a nearby rock. Xalyk waved Xena off as she began to go to the areas that needed defenses posted, "Take as much time as you need, there's no rush."

AcidGummiBear

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:08 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena began to hum to herself as she went along positioning Nobodies around the castle. "What should we do when I finish with this," she thought to herself. About a half hour later she was finished posting the Nobodies and walked up to Xalyk asking, "What do you wanna do Xaly? Do you have anything you are specifically interested in?" The whole time she was thinking about what they could go out and do she wasn't able to think of a single thing.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image
Raxxas with his hood on, appears through a dark corridor with his Nobody Keyblade in his hands as he swings it back behind his head holding it there but doesn't say a word but only follows Xena and Xalyk. Raxxas thought"I won't be saying a word to them for awhile so i want to be unknown to these two until i feel i can reveal my name to them." Raxxas thought about how he died and that his keyblade that was deep in his heart revealed itself to him which ever since he wanted to serve the Organization best he can.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:07 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk sat down with closed eyes as if in meditation, but looked up at Xena as soon as she returned. Xalyk looked down to think about Xena's question...what did Xalyk want to do? There wasn't really anything of interest that Xalyk had in mind. Although, Xalyk somewhat enjoyed beaches, so maybe they could go to Destiny Islands. As Xalyk was about to answer, but heard a dark corridor portal open up, looking at where the sound came from, "Hm...another member?"

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:22 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
KibitzRajas

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena turned around and said curiously, "Really now?"She considered busting out her war fan for a second to blow them out of their hiding spot, but ultimately decided against it because she figured that would have been a tad bit excessive. She started to pace in circles calling out, "Come out come out wherever you are!". This was more of a curiosity thing than anything because there were still some members of the Organization that she hasn't met yet.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:50 am
AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Raxxas comes out to the other two members with his hood on with his face shrouded in the deepest shadow within his hood and doesn't say one word. Raxxas looks at the two of them which he smiles due to meeting some other organization members which he holds his nobody keyblade behind his head enjoying himself in their company.  
The world that Never was.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff