Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply The world that Never was.
Door to the twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image
                                          🍬Organization XIII's "Zero" β€ΉβŠ° Toyari βŠ±β€Ί
                                          β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Cixer, Altera Raxxa's (Famine).
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Very Dangerous.
                                          Allegiance: Organization XIII
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Candy's:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:γ€ŽSacred Moon』
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Axaldin_Sinako

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

β—€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—₯

Toyari mockishly raised her arms up as she pretended to surrender but instead continued on speaking.”Hehehe.. Theres no need to get your panties in a bunch, I was only joking.”Toyari finished with a amused chuckle as lowered her arms back down when she turned away, there really was a limit to assuming now wasn't there?
                                          Seemingly like a dog, at the mention of his name Raxxa appeared looking more emotionless then usual due to the fact that a new "thing" had token control of him though hr just seemed to be test driving Raxxa's body which she didn't necessarily mind..necessarily, he was somewhat of a interesting yet gullible toy she was somewhat fond of twisting words with.. Well prior towards the host stuff anyways..Toyari then turned towards Altera who spoke in broken English, the likes of which she had never encountered before to which she mocked by saying.”Your sure love to hear your own voice now don't you?”She said with a disheartened shrug.
                                          User Image

β—£β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—’

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:49 pm
Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Famine within Raxxa's body feels the feelings of Raxxa's serious emotions about how Toyari was disrespecting Altera which Famine acted upon it by slapping Toyari"You are to show respect to other Organization members including Raxxa's beloved so don't test the feelings of others." Famine's deep voice had shook the area around them as it was very sincere and serious and Famine knew he had acted in respect for Raxxa giving his body to him so he may help the Organization XIII. Famine turns to Altera"Raxxas wanted me to tell you that he loves you very much, over time me and him's mind are connected but lets not forget to bring the darkness to the enemies ahead and finding Plague a host to take into as well." Famine knew he was telling the truth as he can feel the emotions and thoughts what Raxxas is thinking but yet Famine knew he has to bring chaos and for the sake of Raxxas protect Altera.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image
                                          β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

With: Cixer, Altera Raxxa's (Famine).
                                          Out..Of..Candy's:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Axaldin_Sinako

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

β—€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—₯

Like parasite like host one would guess as Raxxa gave a blind sided slap towards her cheek which she brushed aside by doing a sloppy ballerina spin before hopping away from both Raxxa and Altera before laughing after realizing something.”Wait.. His beloved?HAHAHA he had a soft spot for her!? Well that makes quite the lick of sense seeing as how both of them are so tiny."Toyari noted, she noticed the hints but thanks to Famine who did more harm then good unfortunately though her interest in mocking them was coming, to the point she figured she'd leave soon if nothing else interesting decided to happen.
                                          User Image

β—£β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—’

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:49 pm
-----------------Organization XIII----------------------------------------------------------------
Member #7
Name: Altera (ALL-Terror) Hellsing
Weapon used: Deathnote (Heartless kblade), Nobody Keyblade

User ImageUser Image

Altera looks at Famine and smirks with compassion. "I know and Thank you for telling me." she then forwards her attention to Toyari who does not have respect for anyone except herself. she crackled her knuckles in front of the inferior female. "If I were you, I watch that Spunky Attitude of yours and you better not mock Master Jaxon either. indefinitely, he will discipline you with the harshest consequences. so if you planning to join, you may find him in his meeting room?"

After she attempts to tell Toyari off with a warning, she returns to Famine. "Come, Let's go check for other places."

she vanishes off in red flames as she hopes Toyari heed her warning.

Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KibitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:45 pm
Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Famine within Raxxas simply listened and nodded to what Altera said looking at Toyari though Famine wanted to ring her neck but Raxxas within the mind basically exerted the fact no organzation members should be harmed regardless of their actions they will be dealt with in time. Famine then follows Altera hoping that the warning was made clear to Toyari which Famine before he leaves Famine tells Toyari one thing"So watch your attitude and keep your nose clean or Master Jaxon will clean it for you understand that now get going little missy you won't want to miss the big gathering." Famine said so with a smirk as he soon left with Altera.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

With: Cixer and Raxxa's (Famine).
                                          Out..Of..Candy's:@kimi23loveheart: I believe her profile says that's she has been in the organization for quite a while.
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Axaldin_Sinako

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Toyari watched as Altera cracked her knuckles as if to intimate her and silence her, it was to no avail, for someone so annoying and self centered she could honestly care less to the minor acts of intimidation towards her as she mearly shrugged as a response though she did feel rather peeved by what she had said though..the mention of her seeking to join organization. ”Wait a minute, Join? Are you telling after all this time i've been with the organization that your telling me that i should join it? What a wonderful idea please let me join in the organization that i'm already apart of!”Toyari said fold her arms as Altera began to leave.”Idiot.”She insulted as Altera departed and unfolded her arms sighing before turning her head towards Famine.”Tell Raxxa i said hi! Hehehe..”She said with a laugh as she waved goodbye towards him as he left also, nither of them seem to have grasped the true situation yet which was amusing to her. soon after the two had left she opened a Dark Corridor and left to find some unlucky induvidual to toy with.
                                          User Image

{Toyari:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:04 pm
-----------------Organization XIII----------------------------------------------------------------
Member #7
Name: Altera (ALL-Terror) Hellsing
Weapon used: Deathnote (Heartless kblade), Nobody Keyblade

User ImageUser Image

After such a hard trial to find able bodies for Famine, Altera retreated back to the headquarters in this room. she rest her body on the ground and stare at the dark pitch orb of famine. her eyes tilt and she grew bored. "If I knew it would be this hard, I take your essence in me..death wishes to bring Dark Arc to this world." she closed her eyes and then tiny voice kept whrisper something.

"What?" she said to herself as she tries to rest off. the voice kept saying something about befriend a enemy and slay the enemy. it kept repeat itself then she shakes it off and the voice erupt in anger. "Wakeup Altera!"

she jumps up and then saw nothing beside her. it just that stupid orb glowing at her. she tossed the side but then her eyes went wide awake. she went to the orb and accidentally absorb some of its magic. her body been attack on and she fell on the ground. then flames of red became black smoke as she gets up.

"Alright Famine, I feed you a body...." she said as she burst out in thicker smokes disappearing. [exit]

Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:55 pm
Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Famine within Raxxa's body feels the call of the leader which he quickly then leaves to the area.
[Exit]  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
The world that Never was.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash