Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
Villians Vale Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:24 pm
Villain's Vale

User Image

Villain's Vale is a large castle created by heartless by Pete's doing, it acts as headquarters to heartless making, and a meeting area, and staying area, for villains aiding Maleficent in her goal to take over all worlds. The large castle resides over what seems to be a tiny village, that now lies unused. It's five towers are spindly and crooked brown, and are topped with black roofing. It's facade is topped with a Heartless Emblem.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:22 pm
Niko had made it ahead of lawrence to the castle entrance with his dark keyblade out. He turned to see the boy running up. "We should hold here till the others arrive." He said as he turned back to the castle. A dark aura seemed to block the entrance and he could not break it himself.

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:19 am
Knux_nyan
]

Lawrence arrived at the castle and stooped down to catch his breath.
"Good. It'll give us time to..." he looked at the dark barrier in front of the castle.
"I'm assuming that's blocking whatever is causing all this here?" he said before taking a deep breath and putting his hands behind his head.
"Well that looks fun. Any other worlds being put through the wringer? Or are we just special?" he asked Niko.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:21 pm
"Shibuya and Twilight town. I have some students heading for the world that never was to take on death. Once we take out plague we'll head there." Niko said as he sat down letting his dark keyblade rest next to him.

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:45 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi and Shinochi had arrived before the others that they were with.
Shinochi looked up at the large castle, whistling long as she looked at it, "Wow, so this is what it looks like up close huh?"
Tsuyoi nodded, then looked up at Shinochi's ship which still seemed to be following them. She looked at Shinochi, "You should really tell your ship to wait in town or something."
"Aww, but it's cute when it follows, it's like a puppy." though, the ship was nowhere near to a puppy. But, Shinochi shrugged, "I guess you're right though, can't have a ship following us around, it'll make us easier to find." Shinochi pulled some sort of communication device out from her pocket, "Sweetums, wait in town for us for now kay?" she spoke into the device, and following its command, the ship flew back towards town.
Tsuyoi looked at Shinochi with a raised eyebrow, "Sweetums?"
Shinochi chuckled, "I call it a lot of things. Like babe, honey, darling, dumpling, sexy, big guy." she looked at Tsuyoi with a smirk, "I could go on."
"Please don't." Tsuyoi said while shaking her head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 pm

"Reminds me of this one old guy in a big blue box. Don't ask...its wierd. Glad you showed up." Niko said as he noticed Tsuyoi and Shinochi show up. He also noticed the baker from the wedding was here. "I see you brought them."
"Yup. Just like you asked weird heartless guy." Diane said waving her hand.
"Its Niko." He corrected in which she only shrugged.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:47 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Cordinia confidently walked toward the castle, dragging Jax behind her. She stopped when she came near the group.
"So, what kind of thing are we dealing with here?"
Eric arrived after Cordinia stopped talking.
"Probably just a giant embodiment of destructive forces bent on consuming this world like a glazed doughnut and doing some weird stuff with darkness. Only slightly different from our usual schtick." He looked at Jax.
"Keep him here once we finish this. He and I have business to settle," he said. Cordinia sighed.
"You just attract all sorts of enemies don't you?" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi couldn't help but laugh at how Jax was being treated, she's never seen him get this sort of treatment before. She bumped her elbow lightly into Tsuyoi's arm, "Hey Tsuyoi, isn't that a rare sight?" she said with a smirk.
Tsuyoi shrugged and walked over to Niko, "You're one of Kalena's right?" she looked up at the castle, "Kalena told us that the Organization is up to no good again." She gritted her teeth, furrowing her eyebrows, "Damn them...what's worse is that they sided with the Horsemen...what the hell are they thinking!?" as she spoke, red and black aura had begun to slowly engulf her body.
Shinochi grabbed onto Tsuyoi's arm, "H-Hey, calm down! You gotta keep yourself from turning enraged..."
Tsuyoi looked at Shinochi and pulled her arm away from her, turning away, "Tch! Fine, whatever." she walked away from them, her red and black aura slowly disappearing.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:25 am

"Kelina's....not Kalena and that's only half of it. Death gave his fellow horsemen free reign. Plague it preparing to corrupt this world unless we stop her here and now. The barrier around the castle is of darkness and something i cannot break...but all you together could bring it down long enough for us all to get inside. Plague should be in the throne room." Niko said as he stood back up.
"Then what are we all waiting for. I take it only you wielders can do that." Diane said.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:47 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((hi guys. Sorry it taken me a long time to get back. My grandmother died and ive been very sick and...well....its a emotional rollercoaster that I don't wanna be on but I have no choice))
((Edited on feb 27))
((sorry for the wait, I'm not getting sleep, I try but I can't))

Jax snarls being dragged by his shirt
"you know I can attack you all, but I'm choosing not to. I'd rather not end up like my mother, fallen from grace."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:18 am
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Eric and Lawrence quickly summoned their keyblades when they Jax speak.

"And we'll summarily kick your a**. It'll be a nice warm up for facing off against... what was this thing calling itself? Death? Doom?," Lawrence said while glaring at him. Eric sighed.
"I guess this leaves us and the professor to take the barrier down," He looked back to Cordinia. "Just make sure fire boy doesn't ditch us before I can kick his a** for trying to kill me again,"

Cordinia's eyes widened. "You say that likes it's a common occurrence! " she said, tightening her grip on Jax.
"With him, it is." Eric said cracking his neck. "The boy craves attention, and he gets it from all the wrong people... or nobodies, or other dark beings I can't really categorize as heartless or nobodies."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:38 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

(Kalena goofed. Told me to tell you all she's going to edit. She hasn't had a lot of sleep lately. Be patient with her.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:47 am
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

(Kalena goofed. Told me to tell you all she's going to edit. She hasn't had a lot of sleep lately. Be patient with her.)

(I could tell that by the fact you quoted her in the first place. I'll edit once she's done editing hers)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:54 pm
[ooc: All right, I'll just post once and wait.
Damn though...sorry to hear about that boss. Take your time recupperating. sad ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi's ears perked up when she looked towards the castle. She looked back at Niko, walking over to him and placing a hand on his head, "Hey, quick question 'lil guy, so this Plague guy...or girl. Any intel on how they fight?" she asked him, still looking at the castle.
Tsuyoi glared up at the castle, summoning her keyblade in one hand while she held her greatsword in the other as it still rested on her shoulder. She really wanted to get this over with.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items