Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
Villians Vale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Plague is as her aspect and name entails. She deals in plagueing....no pun intended the mind. She deals in heavy poisons as far as i can tell and can sap your strength with a single touch....That and her host...used to be one of us. Rena. If anything once we defeat her we can get Rena back." Niko said as he looked at the barrier.
"I guess that leaves you guys to take down the barrier. I don't got one of those fancy keyblade things." Diane suggested.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:46 pm
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: I need a hug v_v))

User Image

Jax laughs at what Eric and Lawrence were saying about him.
"Its true, miss. However these two make it too easy."

Jax gets a serious look on his face and sighed as Plague was mentioned.
"Fire can burn most toxins however doing that can also make them airborne. Suggestion is to keep a aero shield around yourself to keep in good air without breathing in the bad stuff. Plus with Plague taking Rena and Rena taking it willingly, Rena was already powerful to begin with, suppose a death wish...Plague gave her a actual body and not a spirit body."

Jax tried to turn to Niko however with Cordina holding him tight keeping him on the ground, he sighed
"what if Plague was taken out of Rena's body to allow Rena to keep her current body without Plague inside, and then destroy the host...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:09 pm

"Don't know how that will work with Rena's condition due to death killing her. A being between life and death. i'm not sure what will happen when the host is removed. We can only hope for the best. Is everyone ready? This will be a tough fight." Niko said as he stood up swinging his dark keyblade around.
Diane grinned as she smashed her gauntlet fists together. "Yeh lets kick this girly sorry butt."

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:32 pm
[ooc: *hugs kalena* poor thing. confused ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi spinned her dual blades around a little before making an X with them, looking at Niko with a grin, "Of course, ready when all you are." she said before lowering her blades to her side.
Tsuyoi didn't say anything, she just simply turned her head to look at Niko and nodded, then looked back at the castle. There was a lot going through her mind.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:12 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: I need a hug v_v also Jax is needed somewhere else.))

User Image

"Heh, who ever said I was fighting." he chuckled.

He then coughed up blood. He held his mouth and looked at it strangely. He began to disappear into the darkness.
"so this is what disappearing feels like....huh...Jaster must've used...." Jax never finished his sentence.

Kalena was running up in time to see Jax vanish.
"oh god. Did Jax just vanish.?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:03 pm

"Hmm?" Niko looked back to see Jax vanish but didn't show much emotion toward it.
Diane looked confused. "Where'd the red head go?"

(hugs)

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:10 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

She looked at Kalena, "Oh, you finally showed up huh?" she looked at where Jax just was before nodding, "Yeah...guess that means Jaster was..." she looked down, her ears lower a little.
"We shouldn't grief..." Tsuyoi suddenly spoke as she looked at them, "If it's true that Jaster died in battle...then that means Death will most likely have him in possession." She looked at Kalena, "We'll have to leave the job of getting him back to the team who's going against Death." She looked back at the castle and aimed her keyblade at its barrier, "For now, we have to do what we can here." suddenly, a red and black beam shot out of her keyblade at the barrier, causing it to shape and shift a little.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:49 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

(-hugs the ever loving crap out of kalena- )
Cordinia's eyes widened in shock as Jax disappeared from her hands. She looked to Eric.
"Have nobodies always been able to do that? Or is he a special case?" she asked. Eric sighed.
"I guess I'll have to fight him later. Little twerp better not be stuck in some alternate plane or something." He turned to Kalena and bowed.
"Hello headmistress, nice to see you here,"
"Cut the formal crap man, we've got to break this thing down," Lawrence said as he added his keyblade beam to the ones striking the barrier. Eric shrugged and began walking toward the barrier.
"We know it's going downhill fast if you show up," he said to himself before adding his beam to the growing series.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:47 am
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: I need a hug . I can't sleep.))

Kalena sighed and took our her keyblade. It was radiating with pure energy.
"If that is so, let's go. Time is of the essence"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:20 pm

As the beams hit the barrier it started to fade away revealing the gate into the castle itself. "Alright. Lets get in there and take Plague down." Niko said as he faded into the shadows under him and moved toward the door fast blasting them open off there hinges. Diane saw this and was impressed. "Whow! He's strong for a little heartless. Well lets go!" Diane said as she ran in after the shadow.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:33 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi was about to follow, but felt something hold her back. She looked at her shoulder, noticing it was Shinochi's hand that stopped her. She looked at Shinochi, "What?"
Shinochi's ears were down, looking at Tsuyoi with a frown. She waited for the others to be out of earshot before speaking, "Tsuyoi, you can't keep this act up...I can sense what's going on within you, you know..."
She sighed, and looked away from Shinochi, "Shino, why do you think I decided to leave the manor to fight...?" She pulled away from Shinochi's grip, "It's better to turn enraged here than back at home...it's more safer for them...for the kids." She looked down, "Anyway...I'd rather not show them 'that' side of me..." she then began to walk ahead of Shinochi to catch up with the others.
Shinochi watched as Tsuyoi walked off, her ears move a little while they were down, "...but what'll happen after you turn...you won't want to return..." she furrowed her eyebrows. But, she followed behind anyway, there was still a job to do.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:28 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: I need a hug . I STILL can't sleep. Almost a week and half with less than 2 hours sleep))

Kalena ran in after Niko. For once in a long time, she was glad she had a immunity to poison, then again, it was years since she had used it, Plague had many toxins at her disposal. She had immunity to many, but not all.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:03 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

"Did they just bloody say poison?" Lawrence asked while looking at Eric. "Neither of us can use magic and they expect us to fight poison?"

Eric chuckled and put his hands in his pockets. "Just don't let her touch you. You should be better at that than I am. You're nice and warmed up after your little run." He looked to Cordinia.
"You should..."
Cordinia raised her hand to cut him off.
"Not this time. Don't put that 'I don't want you getting hurt' crap on me. I'm fighting today, no exceptions. Besides, somebody needs to drag your a** out of there when you inevitably get hurt. " she said with a coy smile. Eric smirked.
"I was going to say you should tie your hair up so it doesn't get cut when there's eight keyblades swinging around. I like your hair. " Cordinia playfully punched his arm.
"Liar. Let's take this thing out before we have to deal with anymore of your 'charm'." she said as the three walked toward the castle.  
Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff