Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply The world that Never was.
Altar of Naught Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((-The Alter of Naught-))
The topmost tower and the entrance to Kingdom Hearts.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image

Jax appeared at the bottom of the long pathway to the alter. he quickly ran up, holding his severed hand which he wrapped in his coat and trying to slow the blood down.

He stopped at the ledge to the very top of the alter and gave a very painful yell out into the night sky. It was evident he was screaming in pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! "

He slumped down. He put on a hell of a fight but he didn't win.
He cast a blue flame which he froze his severed wrist and severed hand so they could be reattached, as long as he kept it cold.

NEVER in his travels has he come upon a warrior with prosthetics. He wasn't going to let himself become one of those.
"I will slaughter them all. Im not going to go back without a fight."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image

"You may not have a choice. We have a problem." Jaxons voice said as he appeared behind Jax. "There coming." He said as he felt the world tremble under his feet. Just as it did in Twilight town.

kalenakeeper

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:10 am
User Image

Jax sighed hearing what Jaxon said and feeling the world shake.
"I understand. Well....at least I had one hell of a fight just now, although prosthetics are cheating." he chuckled and showed his severed hand and wrist then added to the freeze that was keeping the tissue alive.

"it was nice, to be back on my own, away from Jaster. To be a maniac fighter." he grinned looking out to the night sky

"if you ever are forced back into Kalen, lets you and I have a battle. Just to fight for fun, too see how much our hearts suppress or release us. I mean, dude, your somebody is dating my aunt, start calling me nephew and I will go nuts."

He gave a heavy sigh and felt the ground shake again. He turned to Jaxon and smiled "thank you Jaxon, for giving me my freedom, even if it was short lived, damn and to almost think, I ran down into the town to kill my somebody just to be told that I need to be one again. It truly sucks."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image

"We shall see...if that day ever comes...but you did disobey me when i said to leave them alone." Before jax could react a sword was embedded in his chest.

kalenakeeper

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image

Jax looked down, looking at the sword coming thru to his chest. He didn't feel anything which was strange.

"Heh. I forgot." he smirked.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image

"You are a liability. One i must end....don't worry. Your mother will join you soon enough." He said in a cold tone as the sword was pulled from Jax's chest letting the darkness pour from Jax's chest showing his death approaching.

kalenakeeper

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:22 am

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

Darkness fell from Jax's chest as he fell to his knees. Ixyam clambered out of a portal, looking around with his hood over his head. His blades were in hand, the pistols wouldn't be needed. Ixyam walked over to Jax. "See you were playing around...." He mused while whispering down to Jax. "Don't worry, I've got ya covered..."

... | Oblivion

(OOC: )
Quote:
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:13 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I'm baaack."

A voice echoed. Tokkuxa walked out of a portal, his waving hand coming out first, then the rest of his body. "Well, well. What do we have here?" He read the scene going on. "Seems Jax is succumbing to his demise. What'd he do?" Tokkuxa shook his head, making tapping sounds with his tongue. He just got back and they're already making trouble. "Also, what was that tremor just now?" Tokkuxa felt a powerful essence while journeying through the corridor of darkness. "My, oh my. Care to explain to me what's going on?"

Organization XIII 2.5 Remix

(Out Of Compliments: ....)

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:17 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
souchi the 2nd

User Image

Jax chuckled as darkness came from him. He saw Ixyam and waved at him with his severed hand.
"as a old man would say, life is just a game, in the end, we are all pawns, no matter how big our task was, we all have to die sooner or later." he chuckled

"I always knew i'd go young." he turned to look at Jaxon, he still was grinning like a maniac, but this isn't the end of my chapter. See you around."

He walked backwards

"Hey Toxxuxa, Ixyam, Watch your backs, not for my blade, but for his" he said motioning to Jaxon

Jax walked backwards until fell off the tower. He was thankful that there was no ground, because he waited until there was nothing he could see from above before disappearing from everything.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:39 pm

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

He walked over to the edge and let his weapons disappear, crossing his arms with a smile. "That cheeky bugger. Should have seen that coming."
Ixyam let a portal open behind him and he turned to walk through it. "Ixyam waved at them. "Sorry but I gotta do my own thing this time around."
[Exit]

... | Oblivion

(OOC: )
Quote:
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

Once Ixyam left Jaxon turned to Tokkuxa. "I have a new assignment for you. Keep an eye on Ixyam." He said before another portal opened and he walked through to where ever Xenon was.

kalenakeeper

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Tokkuxa spat. "Good grief.. I just got back and now i'm baby-sitting?" He sighed. It was the order of the superior himself. Tokkuxa wouldn't want to end up similar to that guy over something so painfully simple. "Why am I always stuck with the icky jobs? This is a drag." He followed suit with Ixyam before the portal dissipated. [Exit]

Organization XIII 2.5 Remix

(Out Of Compliments: ....)

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image
Name: Sinato Dark Mood:Serious

The portal opened by the creature appeared and shortly after Sinato walked through. He scanned the area taking in the details of the top floor of the tower. Looking past he say the door to Kingdom Hearts. "So close yet so far away." He stated knowing he had not the power to open the door at this time. He turned his attention to the empty room. He knew better than to ask where this horseman was since most people in their role like to make an entrance or appear mysteriously he himself used to use this trick just for the fun of it.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You.....you are filled with darkness." A voice said right behind Sinato as a gray fog appeared all around him. Death appeared from the fog floating there and staring at Sinato from under his hood.

OogieKnight

The world that Never was.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces