Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply The world that Never was.
Memory's Skyscraper Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:52 am
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk watched as Rena eventually moved to the ground, which seemed like a bad idea. Knowing how the alleys were, Xalyk had a feeling that Rena would run into a dead end eventually. Xalyk kept to the air, using wind blasts to keep airborne. Xalyk looked towards Xanitos and Willow, "I gotta say though, those two work well with each other." Xalyk thought before bringing attention back to Rena. Xalyk was deciding whether to push their advance on Rena, or wait it out to either exhaust her or until she hits a dead end.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Rena ran through the alley she noticed Odin starting to fade and the crystal reform in her pocket. She quickly stood on his back and jumped as he was running launching her forward. She swung her staff and let the wires attach to a building as she used it to swing around wide into the street but what she didn't expect was another cloaked figure there waiting for her. She had no time to correct her self before the man reached out and grabbed her by the throat stopping her. "I got tired of waiting." Jaxon said from under his hood. He gripped her throat tighter as she tried to struggle and she dropped her staff. "You gave my friends a run for there money....but the game ends now." He said as he tossed her like a ragdoll into a nearby building breaking through the wall. Rena lay there knocked out in the rubble.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image

The lightning Rena had launched hit one of the Xanitos copies. The smaller nobody stopped and released his illusion spell seeing that Jaxon had captured the girl. He was trying to catch his breath after using that spell combo for that long.

Willow hovered closer to Xanitos' shoulder until she landed on it. "You put too much energy into that Xani." She said worrying about him.

".....I didn't want to fail" He returned huffing still catching his breath. Once he was able to he ran over to where his leader was. "Sorry that we weren't fast enough Lord Jaxon." He said apologizing with a small bow.

Willow just sighed sitting on Xanitos' shoulder.

((OOC: Sorry rl has been rather hectic lately only been having time to get one post if that lately. Sorry sweatdrop ))

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:43 am
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk landed next to them, letting out a sigh, "Well, was wondering how long you'd take to finally jump it...though, I really wish you'd let us have a little more fun with her." Xalyk said, looking at Rena whom was knocked unconscious. Xalyk walked over to her and kicked her leg lightly to see if she was actually not knocked out, though she didn't seem to respond by the light kick at all. Xalyk looked at Jaxon, "But, guess it's better to catch her sooner than later right?" Xalyk said before picking up Rena.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image

"Our mutual friend was getting impatient. I can tell." Jaxon said as he walked over and picked Rena up. "Go and find Nema at Castle Oblivion and tell him we have her. I shall take her to the holding cell." He said as he opened a portal and walked through with Rena.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Willow got off of Xanitos' shoulder and hovered just behind him."You're going to send one of your agents alone to get a man that will no doubt..." She was complaining but before she could finish speaking Jaxon was already gone.

Xanitos nodded understanding. He turned to Jaxon. "So I guess I should head to headquarters since I still can't leave this world..sorry for not being able to go with you or getting ....him myself.." The small nobody said depressed, he put his hood up and turned to run back.

Willow still didn't understand why they were working with that monster. "...." She didn't say anything as she had decided to sneak away and follow Xalyk. She sent a copy of her self to follow Xanitos.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:17 am
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk nodded at Jaxon's orders, watching him leave with Rena. Xalyk then turned to look at Xanitos, whom spoke a bit before leaving as well, "Don't worry buddy, you'll get to show your stuff soon." Xalyk said, waving casually at Xanitos as he left. Xalyk stood around for a few seconds before sighing, "All right Veix, lets get going-" Xalyk turned to look at where Veix usually is, which is normally beside Xalyk. But she wasn't there, "Oh yeah.....damn it." Xalyk opened up a portal, "Just hold on a bit Veix...we'll get you back." Xalyk walked into the portal and it closed. Though he didn't know that Willow was sneakily following behind.[exits]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

The world that Never was.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items