Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
Dark Depths

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:33 pm
Within the Santuary of Hallow Bastian Castle, lies a portal in the shape of a heart. This is the dark depths.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The skulls chasing lawrence were right on his tail leaving a blue trail of energy behind them as they ran and kept firing at him as he ran into the dark depths.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:00 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Lawrence stopped himself at the edge of the Dark Depths. He turned around and saw the skulls on his trail before summoning his keyblade. S***. I can't die here. I WON'T DIE HERE! he thought. He quickly looked around the area.
I did just run myself into a corner though. Damn it, I'll have to hold them off until Eric or Cordinia get here. Lawrence took a deep breath.
"Time to do something incredibly stupid," he said to himself.

Lawrence ran toward the skulls and slid under the coming shots. He slashed at the ankle of one of the skulls as he slid past it. He sprang back up and whistled at the skulls.
"That as fast as you can go ugly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The skulls turned to him and moved around him quickly cutting off any escape as they all switched to melee. A few lunged forward with swords and axes prepared to strike Lawrence down.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:45 am
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

((OOC: mind if hopped in?))

User Image

Vines grew to entangle the skulls about to hit Lawrence. Eric ran up starting to grow in more vines to tangle up the skulls.

Eric had a black eye as well as bruising on his body. He was coming out of another fight.

"Hi Lawrence. Can you finish em off? I'm a little exhausted."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:33 am
kalenakeeper

Lawrence took a sigh of relief before raising an eyebrow. "I'm not sure I know you, but thanks for the help," he said. Lawrence ran up to one of the trapped skulls and used his head as a platform to leap into the air. He brought his keyblade down into the other skull's head. Lawrence quickly unsummoned the blade before spinning around and summoning it again in time to bash the remaining skull in the face. He fell to his knees in exhaustion before looking to Eric.
"I was almost a goner there," he said as he moved himself to a seated position on the ground.
"Phew, I haven't ran that much in years."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:41 pm
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric chuckles
"Well you knew me but its been a while since you last saw me. I'm Eric, not your Eric but I'm Kalena's grandson."

Eric pushed the hair out from his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:39 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Lawrence stood up and began stretching his legs. "Now the name is sounding a bit more familiar. Do you have any idea where these things are coming from? I just kind of ran here to get two of them away from the civilians in Castle Town," he said. He looked back in the direction of the great maw.
Man, I run pretty fast when I'm fearing for my life. This is basically the edge of the world. Eric or Cordinia should be coming any second now, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:21 pm
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric sighs
"I don't know where from. However I have the feeling this will be over soon. This is exhausting."

He wiped away a bit of sweat from his forehead.
"I can keep a barrier up to stop any more people attacking, protect the civilians."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:49 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Lawrence raised an eyebrow at the mention of barriers. "You're just full of bloody surprises aren't you?" He turned back to the edge of the depths and looked toward the castle.
"Don't worry about protecting the citizens. There were only about six of these things attacking and there were only two left in town when I ran here. My friends probably have it covered." He sat on the edge of the depths. "If not, I'm sure Kalena and her family will pop up and wipe up the stragglers." He put his hands behind his head and lay down.
"This went way better than expected. I was fully prepared to get injured this time. I definitely have it coming at this rate," he said to himself.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:00 pm
"Now is not the time to rest. The others are taking out the last of the enemies in town. Plague has taken the castle. You and the others need to take her out now." A voice said as Niko appeared from the shadows.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Lawrence sighed. "Ughhh, Come on, I just ran for my life halfway across town." He stood up and brushed dust off his pants. "No rest for the heroic I guess." He turned to Nico and took a deep breath.
"Could you please tell Eric to meet me there? We'll make a plan once everyone is there. We can't afford to get cocky now," he said as he began walking toward the castle.
(exit)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:20 pm
"I will inform them once they have eliminated the death maiden. That is there priority at the moment." Niko said as he watched Lawrence walk off.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:28 am
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User Image

"Death maidens?! How many must Jaster and I kill before we turn to dust..." Eric groaned at what Niko said.
He saw Lawrence walk off. He sighed.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:33 am
"There is only one here cause it is the only one Plague can control due to her current power level. We must be swift if we are to defeat the maiden and head to the castle to back up lawrence. Plague cannot be defeated alone." Niko informed as he faded into the shadows.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Radiant Gardens.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces